Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Does he really think she'll make it through med school and residency? 'Cause I sure don't.

He's not exactly one of the smart kids in class.

3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Poor Eric. Cursed with a bad picker.

Is that spelled with an "i" ???

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 8

Why does Eric continue to say he won't give up his parental rights?   Does he even know what that means?  Is it because it's nearly impossible in his state?

He probably means he's FORCED by the court to pay child support.   (Is it REALLY $1,000/mo for one child...or does that include years of arrears?)

Refuse to pay court-ordered child support?  Some type of punishment:  your driver's license and/or car are sometimes removed ~ you're sent to jail until you pay.  I have no idea what Wisconsin laws are--and apparently Eric doesn't either.  Let's have someone who knows IG Leida and provide the facts, ma'am.

Edited by HaaCHOO
spacing
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Spike said:

Maybe to Leida mono is still the kissing disease.

In MY day (way back when), girls who got mono took some months off school, then we heard "had a baby" rumors.  Some came back; most didn't.  I guess it WAS the kissing disease.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Why does Eric continue to say he won't give up his parental rights?   Does he even know what that means?  Is it because it's nearly impossible in his state?

He probably means he's FORCED by the court to pay child support.   (Is it REALLY $1,000/mo for one child...or does that include years of arrears?)

Refuse to pay court-ordered child support?  Some type of punishment:  your driver's license and/or car are sometimes removed ~ you're sent to jail until you pay.  I have no idea what Wisconsin laws are--and apparently Eric doesn't either.  Let's have someone who knows IG Leida and provide the facts, ma'am.

In my state you pay 20 percent of your net income for one child.  So if he is paying 1000 per month he is making well over $50k.  And if there are arrearages they usually tack on a much smaller amount like $150 more per month.  

6 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Do they live anywhere near a med school?

I looked this up before when I was wondering where Tasha might be going to college. All the schools nearest to Baraboo, including community colleges, are at least 30 miles away, closer to Madison and none of them appear to have medical school programs. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Spike said:

In my state you pay 20 percent of your net income for one child.  So if he is paying 1000 per month he is making well over $50k.  And if there are arrearages they usually tack on a much smaller amount like $150 more per month.  

I was surprised that in my state it's 25%.  Looked up Wisconsin and it's the same: 25%.  I know a local guy whose arrearages are over $10,000 at $40 a month for three kids (he doesn't make much).  Also, his income tax refunds are always taken and split between the two families (2 kids + 1 kid).  

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

I was surprised that in my state it's 25%.  Looked up Wisconsin and it's the same: 25%.  I know a local guy whose arrearages are over $10,000 at $40 a month for three kids (he doesn't make much).  Also, his income tax refunds are always taken and split between the two families (2 kids + 1 kid).  

I think if you have two it’s 28% and it maxes out at around 40% if you have many.  But it is net after many deductions.  So these jerks who claim they are paying half their gross income in support are full of it .  

9 hours ago, RealityFeen said:

I honestly believe that Eric is the gold digger in his relationship with Leida.  I think he has turned on his daughter to keep Leida happy because he wants to have a doctor wife and live a nice life off of his wife's doctor income.  Neither are in love with each other.  Both provide a benefit for each other.  She gets to move to America and get paid more money to be a doctor and he gets to benefit off of his wife's pay.  He knows that once she starts working and getting paid a good doctor's salary, she will want to live lavishly and he will too.  That's why he kept talking about how rich her family was.  He was definitely impressed by their lifestyle.  His daughter has exposed him for the bum that he is by living in his car to not have to pay bills.  Then when he does get a place, it's to live with his daughter and split the bills 50/50.  He has no real intention of supporting Leida and her son.  He's waiting patiently for her money to kick in so he can live nice.

Well i hope he doesnt mind waiting 5 years on that onr, plus as a GP shes never going tocmale big bucks so ...

10 hours ago, RealityFeen said:

I honestly believe that Eric is the gold digger in his relationship with Leida.  I think he has turned on his daughter to keep Leida happy because he wants to have a doctor wife and live a nice life off of his wife's doctor income.  Neither are in love with each other.  Both provide a benefit for each other.  She gets to move to America and get paid more money to be a doctor and he gets to benefit off of his wife's pay.  He knows that once she starts working and getting paid a good doctor's salary, she will want to live lavishly and he will too.  That's why he kept talking about how rich her family was.  He was definitely impressed by their lifestyle.  His daughter has exposed him for the bum that he is by living in his car to not have to pay bills.  Then when he does get a place, it's to live with his daughter and split the bills 50/50.  He has no real intention of supporting Leida and her son.  He's waiting patiently for her money to kick in so he can live nice.

Interesting point, I was just thinking about this...

Have you seen her YouTube channel? If you scroll down her earlier videos, that was not a very impressive lifestyle at all.

I’m Indonesian, I live around a lower standard of living than you guys in America, and even I’m not impressed at all.

I think more plausible would be: Leida practically indoctrinated him with the idea of how impressive her lifestyle is by Indonesian standards (again, this is a guy who believes “child support doesn’t exist in Indonesia” because he never bothered Googling it—I think likewise, he never educated himself on currency exchange and the like, doesn’t really grasp what things cost in US$).

Notice how the first time he talks about Leida to the ex-wife, the first thing he brings up is child support.

Which leads me to think that that’s ALL SHE EVER TALKS ABOUT EVER.

Leida’s fixation with child support is very disturbing...

Also, Tasha said in an Instagram Live Q&A that her dad is a very proud man (he would never admit to being depressed, for example, because he thinks suicidal people are “losers”, that’s the kind of person he is). So I think his bemoaning “I can’t provide her with maids, et cetera,” are genuine. I don’t think his refusing the father’s offer was a long-con manoeuvre, either.

In other news, I find Tasha to be very real. She said she and both her parents have all been “casual” about housekeeping. No airs, etc. I tend to believe what she says.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I looked this up before when I was wondering where Tasha might be going to college. All the schools nearest to Baraboo, including community colleges, are at least 30 miles away, closer to Madison and none of them appear to have medical school programs. 

It’s an online course. She’s studying fashion.

(Tasha said this on her InstaLive Q&A.)

It was pretty funny because she said her dad was asking, “where does all your money go?”

And she’s like, “uh, college tuition duh?” 😂🤣

Edited by CSS.MD
Missed a word.
  • Love 6

Thanks for clarifying about Tasha. Is there an online course for Leida to become a physician? One of the show’s sponsors is Southern New Hampshire University. They could have a new commercial, “Stand up if you’re a first generation college student, stand up if you’re a mother, stand up if you’re in the military, stand up if you’re a nasty Indonesian Green Card seeker who wants to become a rich doctor in America.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 23
9 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia she beast was on a mission to smear Tasha online over the course of this season.  She posted Tasha's medical records on her IG or Facebook and then deleted it.  She probably stole them from Tasha's room or something.   I don't know if she was trying to show that Tasha got a cold from being "dirty"; it was really stupid.  But then Ledia is really stupid.  I didn't see it but just from what others have said about it , it didn't show anything other than Tasha had mono .  I have no idea what she was trying to prove. Her step daughter had mono? That dirty girl? petty and dumb, but it keeps Ledia from ever being a doctor here then I'm glad her own stupid actions have condemned her to that.

IIRC there was one month where Tasha wasn’t paying rent and it was because she got very sick.

(Tasha said so herself on the Instagram Live Q&A. Apparently that ONE month she skipped rent caused some sort of problem—I think she ended up quitting her previous job at Walmart or something due to the illness.)

That could be a motive for leaking the medical records (not that there’s EVER ANY good reason to violate a person’s privacy like that).

FFS, I wonder how many laws this woman has broken during her time in the US?

• Love 7

Even if you relinquish your parental rights, it does not absolve you of child support. There are precautions in place for this very situation. They're both so painfully stupid. Or making shit up without realizing how bad it makes them look. 

I dated a man back in the 90s who was an anesthesiologist in France. Completed degree. Several years of experience in the hospital setting. Good schools. Well respected. He still had to complete 1.5 years of work and reapply for a US license in order to practice here. So....

• Love 7
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Thanks for clarifying about Tasha. Is there an online course for Leida to become a physician? One of the show’s sponsors is Southern New Hampshire University. They could have a new commercial, “Stand up if you’re a first generation college student, stand up if you’re a mother, stand up if you’re in the military, stand up if you’re a nasty Indonesian Green Card seeker who wants to become a rich doctor in America.” 

Best input of the day, I’m still “snorting”!!!

• Love 3

Here is Eric’s explanation via instagram on throwing out Tasha of the Apartment. 7DF19082-8CE8-48EA-8721-49D54A082575.jpeg.0699a4e0c1acfc66844ef1bbd38d023b.jpeg699E02DC-F911-4433-94AF-DFBFEBAF0E74.jpeg.5f3dddec2bba7007cef83c9a7792347e.jpeg

7446EA53-2338-4F61-B22F-C93839893826.jpeg

Now all Leida does is post pictures of herself like these and Eric’s also Instagrams her boudoir photos. She captioned one with “Red is my blood, Black is my soul” 

04E9EC4F-D0FE-4148-B5A8-30562CAA9F90.jpeg

04F71BEA-A6DC-401E-9628-D2105AE88AA8.jpeg

AEB0FE43-6CB8-44B2-871B-A755E59656D6.jpeg

And here’s Ashley and Eric (hanging out in NY What look like after the tell all) 

2F3E7EFE-9CF6-4BB0-8A21-90155A547FBC.jpeg

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 7

Aw, look. Finally a designer bag—did Eric finally stop paying child support?

Also, can we please talk about how she’s POSING with the bag? She’s basically modelling the bag and making it the centrepiece of the photo! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I don’t even pose like that when I do my mirror #OOTD photos with my phone covering half my face, and he point of of the photo is my outfit! This is AWESOOOOME!!!!

Leida, the wearer wears the bag.

The bag should not wear you...

1 hour ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Here is Eric’s explanation via instagram on throwing out Tasha of the Apartment. 7DF19082-8CE8-48EA-8721-49D54A082575.jpeg.0699a4e0c1acfc66844ef1bbd38d023b.jpeg

Whose name was on the lease again?

Who invited who to stay in that apartment when they were homeless again?

Remind me.

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Thanks, I was inspired. Actually procrastinating putting up my Christmas decorations...

OMG I’m procrastinating too. High-fiiiive! 🙌🏼

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

Aw, look. Finally a designer bag—did Eric finally stop paying child support?

Also, can we please talk about how she’s POSING with the bag? She’s basically modelling the bag and making it the centrepiece of the photo! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I don’t even pose like that when I do my mirror #OOTD photos with my phone covering half my face, and he point of of the photo is my outfit! This is AWESOOOOME!!!!

Leida, the wearer wears the bag.

The bag should not wear you...

Whose name was on the lease again?

Who invited who to stay in that apartment when they were homeless again?

Remind me.

OMG I’m procrastinating too. High-fiiiive! 🙌🏼

That's what I'm thinking, too. The bag is wearing her. The "carry all" that she has is larger but actually not one of their most expensive. It runs about $350-400. Of course, Coach online has 50% off sales which is the only time to buy it, IMHO. (My pseudonym started as a joke because of a gift from my sister-in-law and one of the earlier cast members, but I have developed a liking for the stuff.) 

No doubt the bag is from her parents and is would get her about 1/3 of that if she tried to resell it, but $400 is still Eric's part of the rent. He might get her a nice purse from Target. They have some cute stuff, too.

Tasha, BTW.

If Eric hadn't broken his daughter's heart in that very moment, Tasha would have stood her ground! I'm convinced of that.

• Love 3

IMHO I don't think Leida wants to become a doctor.  All signs (the show, the IG posts, her shitty attitude, etc) show her to aspire to become an actress.

IMHO Eric married her because she's a 10 in his books and this is the best he is going to get.

I can't believe Tasha actually stood up for loser Goober even after he sided with Leida.

• Love 6

An actress with one note  — petulant bitch.  Leida has very prominent round cheeks, appears to be ahem well nourished for an actress.  Maybe she will be auditioning for Tracy Turnblad?  And are those glasses props to make her look intelligent enough to be a physician lol?

• Love 3

Do people not realize that all HR departments do a check of social media for serious applicants?  Would you hire that woman as a doctor after reading all the comments about her?  And then watching the show based on what you see online?  Would you even hire her to empty bedpans?

Nope.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

That's what I'm thinking, too. The bag is wearing her. The "carry all" that she has is larger but actually not one of their most expensive. It runs about $350-400. Of course, Coach online has 50% off sales which is the only time to buy it, IMHO. (My pseudonym started as a joke because of a gift from my sister-in-law and one of the earlier cast members, but I have developed a liking for the stuff.) 

No doubt the bag is from her parents and is would get her about 1/3 of that if she tried to resell it, but $400 is still Eric's part of the rent. He might get her a nice purse from Target. They have some cute stuff, too.

Tasha, BTW.

If Eric hadn't broken his daughter's heart in that very moment, Tasha would have stood her ground! I'm convinced of that.

The only Coach purse I own is a hand-me-down from my mother from the ‘80s (it’s probably worthless now, but I like that it’s vintage, it’s not loud, and only a purse nerd would know what it is). But the fact that it’s from the ‘80s says a lot about its durability!

I can’t seem to process just HOW EFF-ING CRUEL ERIC IS BEING ABOUT TASHA MISSING RENT FROM BEING ILLL!!!!

And complaining that she quit her job “against his advice” or something? What thenHELL?!

In Indonesian culture, you just don’t. I can’t begin to imagine paying my own college tuition at 19.

I still live at home rent-free in Jakarta, but I do try to contribute to the household and I pay my own way in life for mostly everything (the only thing I use family money for are my medical bills—which are quite significant). If either of my parents were anything like Eric, I’d be DEAD by now.

I just can’t wrap my head around. It.

i hope Tasha has good health insurance.

Edited by CSS.MD
Eh whatever I’m not going to fix the typos. I’m too mad.
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Spike said:

An actress with one note  — petulant bitch.  Leida has very prominent round cheeks, appears to be ahem well nourished for an actress.  Maybe she will be auditioning for Tracy Turnblad?  And are those glasses props to make her look intelligent enough to be a physician lol?

She's not that big. In any case you often hear of the men of Eric's class going to Asia for the fantasy American actress figure when all they are fnding is someone in their early 20s whose body has not fully matured. Not from Indonesia but from that island group with closer ties to America if you look at the 30ish year old leads and not the teen characters/actors from telenovelas, they are close to Leida's size.

Like light skin, thus not a field worker is a premium so is the slightly plump, by American standards features outside of the pageant, who are in international competition world

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Raja said:

Not from Indonesia but from that island group with closer ties to America if you look at the 30ish year old leads and not the teen characters/actors from telenovelas.

The Philippines? Aren’t there US military bases there?

They like to do telenovela remakes over there! I know because there’s a Filipina Soraya Montenegro (from the local “María la del barrio” remake). 😂😂😂😂💛🤣🤣

6421AE6A-1A12-4FB1-A1CD-9005D18F0435.jpeg

23098F48-D14E-4BDD-AE80-D481250BB1E4.jpeg

Edited by CSS.MD
ETA.
6 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

The Philippines?

They like to do telenovela remakes over there! I know because there’s a Filipina Soraya Montenegro (from the local “María la del barrio” remake). 😂😂😂😂💛🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

The Philippines?

Yes they do, my mother in law had a preference for the original Korean dubbed teleseryas and  Filipino remakes. Looking up that Maria la del Barrio it looks like Erich Gonzales was in her early 20s when it was made and she would, and still does last time I saw her, fit the American concept of the leading lady body.

• Love 1

The more I think about Leida becoming a doctor, the more I LOL. For one thing, the costs of med school are astronomical. I work at a medical school and in a scholarship meeting, I actually saw a listing of some of the debt a few students have. Granted, undergrad could be included in that, but I saw one that was $297k. I about had a heart attack.

Never mind that students are so much more driven than Leida seems to be. All she seems passionate about is being Level 1 Priority™️.

Since it’s been mentioned that the schooling she had in Indonesia is akin to premed training here in the US, she would need to do 4 years of med school, get a residency slot in the Match (and I can’t imagine she would do well enough in interviews at programs, if she were even offered any interviews in the first place), do minimum 3 years of internship/residency (assuming primary care, no fellowship, and no breaks in training), then pass the Boards, etc. 

um...not happening.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

The Philippines? Aren’t there US military bases there?

On the US military, Naval and Air Force bases  edited question, yes I  am a legacy of them but America pulled out in 1992.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

The only Coach purse I own is a hand-me-down from my mother from the ‘80s (it’s probably worthless now, but I like that it’s vintage, it’s not loud, and only a purse nerd would know what it is). But the fact that it’s from the ‘80s says a lot about its durability!

I used to be obsessed with Coach in grade school - in the 80s, and those purses were made to LAST.  I still have some from then, too.  I don't think they make them like they used to.

The purse she has above looks like Kate Spade to me.  But I can't see it that clearly.

After someone pointed it out here, ALL I CAN SEE is Eric's forehead crease!

• Love 4
Just now, heatherchandler said:

The purse she has above looks like Kate Spade to me.

I think it is too. It’s the same logo Kate used on her stationery line (although I think Kate sold her company before her death). ♠️ CMIIW.

I hate how she’s wearing a red coat in NYC because red-coats-in-New-York was sort of my thing last year. Ugh, my memories tainted... 🗽😒

Anyway, annoying coincidences aside, I was just saying on the episode thread that her exaggerations and lies will be her downfall as I predict she’ll go bankrupt/fall into debt/go broke from trying to live up to her own claims... Doh! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 2

Definitely a Kate Spade bag (or a knock off) and KS is not a super high end "crazy rich" brand.

It's cute, but still relatively inexpensive compared to other high end designers. Like, come on Leida. It's a very middle class brand. They sell them at Macy's FFS.

• Love 7

I can see Goober and Leida being the next Jason and Cassia.  One round in the spin off of Happily Ever after, they will try and get Leida into show biz, get another business going on the side to hustle some more cash (plus the cameo calls) then end up in divorce and bitter.

Karma is a bitch my friends. And Tasha will be laughing her ass off in a few years.

• Love 5
On 12/10/2018 at 12:09 PM, RealityFeen said:

Nope. I disagree. He just wanted to have sex with a 29 yr old. Anyone under 30. And given how obviously destitute he is, not attractive, and frankly quite dim- he had to buy sex. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

can’t seem to process just HOW EFF-ING CRUEL ERIC IS BEING ABOUT TASHA MISSING RENT FROM BEING ILLL!!!!

And complaining that she quit her job “against his advice” or something? What thenHELL?!

In Indonesian culture, you just don’t. I can’t begin to imagine paying my own college tuition at 19.

That'd have to be one hell of an illness to miss work for 3 weeks.  That's not normal at all and most likely she probably lost her job from being sick for 3 weeks. So I'm willing to bet she didn't quit later, she probably didn't have a job and had to tell her dad something.  

And it's not uncommon for parents to give their kids some hard love and not give them a lot of help after turning 18. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I can see Goober and Leida being the next Jason and Cassia.  One round in the spin off of Happily Ever after, they will try and get Leida into show biz, get another business going on the side to hustle some more cash (plus the cameo calls) then end up in divorce and bitter.

Karma is a bitch my friends. And Tasha will be laughing her ass off in a few years.

Refresh my memory- was he the guy that lived with his father and sold shit online ?  Also, did anyone find out exactly why Eric was homeless and living in his car for weeks ?   

• Love 1

Yes, that was Jason.  Eric was living in his car for two years and he said online that it was so he could save money, LOL.  Cause he saved so much money!  Seriously , where is is money going?  Because if he lived in his car for 2 years to save it, you would think he would have more than an inflatable couch to his name.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Here is Eric’s explanation via instagram on throwing out Tasha of the Apartment. 7DF19082-8CE8-48EA-8721-49D54A082575.jpeg.0699a4e0c1acfc66844ef1bbd38d023b.jpeg699E02DC-F911-4433-94AF-DFBFEBAF0E74.jpeg.5f3dddec2bba7007cef83c9a7792347e.jpeg

7446EA53-2338-4F61-B22F-C93839893826.jpeg

Now all Leida does is post pictures of herself like these and Eric’s also Instagrams her boudoir photos. She captioned one with “Red is my blood, Black is my soul” 

Except that's not what Eric himself said on the show.  He said they split rent, made some comments about utilities that didn't make much sense, and said he let her slide on rent for ONE MONTH so she could put that toward a new place.  No mention of her being sick.  Tasha said she was living with roommates who wanted to move out, and Eric was living in his car, so she invited him to move in and added him to the lease.

8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

There's also the secondary market (ie: consignment shops, Poshmark, etc).  I get a lot of my stuff there.

7 hours ago, greekmom said:

IMHO I don't think Leida wants to become a doctor.  All signs (the show, the IG posts, her shitty attitude, etc) show her to aspire to become an actress.

She's only doing the doctor talk to placate her family, IMO.

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

That'd have to be one hell of an illness to miss work for 3 weeks.  That's not normal at all and most likely she probably lost her job from being sick for 3 weeks. So I'm willing to bet she didn't quit later, she probably didn't have a job and had to tell her dad something.  

And it's not uncommon for parents to give their kids some hard love and not give them a lot of help after turning 18. 

If she was working at Wal-Mart, when you're sick for an extended time, they see you as a risk, and they just start giving you very few hours, likely ultimately just not scheduling her at all, leading her to quit.  Sounds like she has another job, so it couldn't have been that long.

• Love 5

Wait, so Eric was homeless for 2 years living out of his car ? I mean I guess its possible, but what about restrooms/showers ?  We kinda know about the brushing teeth didn't go so well..What does he just park a car in some lot or at a park ? Wisconsin winters can be brutal. I guess you can hid that from co-workers - but it just seems so lifetime movie-ish . " Homeless to Properish" the story of Eric and how it just takes time"

• Love 16
Just now, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Wait, so Eric was homeless for 2 years living out of his car ? I mean I guess its possible, but what about restrooms/showers ?  We kinda know about the brushing teeth didn't go so well..What does he just park a car in some lot or at a park ? Wisconsin winters can be brutal. I guess you can hid that from co-workers - but it just seems so lifetime movie-ish . " Homeless to Properish" the story of Eric and how it just takes time"

BWAHAHAH!

I would take that with a grain of salt, maybe it was 2 months, some people exaggerate the facts. 

Think about this, he was trolling on line for Leida, does he tell her that he is on the public library's computer? Leida must see the books in the background and thinks he has an impressive library in his house? LOL.  Homeless, broke, in need of dental care, precarious relationships with his children...none of this came up in any of their on line conversations, it was just a wait and see or show and tell information gathering and Leida sees all of this and thinks, "yes, this will be the ideal way to live and raise my son."  I feel zero sorry's for her in her current situation.

• Love 6

Here is an article about it.  I think Ledia had said something on her IG too about him being homeless BY CHOICE for 2 years to save money.  For some reason I think they did a live about it where they denied he was "homeless" but Eric basically said he was living out of his car for 2 years to save money "by choice" which I guess sounds nobler.   https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-eric-homeless/.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

It wasn't a car, he was "Living in a van by the river!" On a more serious note, it is possible to shower at truck stops and other places.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

BWAHAHAH!

I would take that with a grain of salt, maybe it was 2 months, some people exaggerate the facts. 

Think about this, he was trolling on line for Leida, does he tell her that he is on the public library's computer? Leida must see the books in the background and thinks he has an impressive library in his house? LOL.  Homeless, broke, in need of dental care, precarious relationships with his children...none of this came up in any of their on line conversations, it was just a wait and see or show and tell information gathering and Leida sees all of this and thinks, "yes, this will be the ideal way to live and raise my son."  I feel zero sorry's for her in her current situation.

image.png.647b5a775b4350d89688652ff66e2509.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 9