Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

On 10/23/2018 at 11:06 AM, Raja said:

I can't speak for Jakarta but in Metro Manila having maids and a driver doesn't mean that your city has piped in water or you can afford your air conditioning. The maid service class is more of the local social safety net, as compared to food stamps and welfare.

Sounds similar to South Africa, awhile back. All were encouraged to hire house staff if you were employed as it was important to offer economic opportunities to everyone. Jobs were scarce and population was high and the country was FINALLY being given back to the people.

• Love 9

Still, I don't' understand why their house looks like a community center or church hall basement.

I paused when she was giving the tour.  The room with the "ceiling painted like a church" looked like a straight up thrift shop in the background.  There were racks and racks of clothing and even a display mannequin all dressed up in the center of it!  This is supposed to be her "house"???  Why would a clothing store be stuck in the middle of your living room?  

I'm giving the side eye at her having completed medical school.  Even if she did, I'm certain that her lack of professionalism/maturity alone would preclude her from being a doctor in the US.  It's like she's stunted emotionally and acts like a perpetual 5 year old.  Something's not right here at all.

Unlike some of the other foreign women who don't seem to get what they're signing up for, I don't feel sympathetic at all for Leida.  In fact, I kind of like that 65 year old Eric is buying this bag of rotten goods.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

I paused when she was giving the tour.  The room with the "ceiling painted like a church" looked like a straight up thrift shop in the background.  There were racks and racks of clothing and even a display mannequin all dressed up in the center of it!  This is supposed to be her "house"???  Why would a clothing store be stuck in the middle of your living room?  

I'm giving the side eye at her having completed medical school.  Even if she did, I'm certain that her lack of professionalism/maturity alone would preclude her from being a doctor in the US.  It's like she's stunted emotionally and acts like a perpetual 5 year old.  Something's not right here at all.

Unlike some of the other foreign women who don't seem to get what they're signing up for, I don't feel sympathetic at all for Leida.  In fact, I kind of like that 65 year old Eric is buying this bag of rotten goods.  

Her brother came across as kind of slow. Reina might be the only one with both oars in  the water.

Leida acted as if she hadn’t seen her parents in ages, but she was only in the US for a few days before they arrived. Eric practically yanked the kid away from the grandpa and sat him on his shoulders, trying to stake his claim much? 

• Love 12

So now that I know that her father is an oncologist in Indonesia, it all makes more sense to me. Firstly, doctors in most developing countries are not rich by any means, in fact most work in government hospitals where they make a pittance and they all have 'evening home office hours' to make actual money. That said, there's no way they are rich in an American version of 'rich'. They're rich by local standards, but the wealthy elite class in Indonesia would never think these people are in the same league - unless they got cancer and he was known as 'the best' doctor to go to, otherwise, they're more like middle class - they have house help - cook, maids, nanny, perhaps a driver because Jakarta traffic is awful, etc. But they're not Crazy Rich Asian rich, not by a long shot. Just the mere fact that they flew commercial to the US, and it sounded like they were in Coach, means they are not rich. I think in Leida's mind they're rich and she probably brags about shit to people with less than her family has to make herself feel more important because she's an out of control spoiled bitch who desperately needs to feel above others.

Another thing, IF she was all that - potential actual MD and really rich - she'd have her pick of other rich Asian scion's from families not only in Indonesia but also in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, etc. So the fact that she hooked up with a dude online (did they meet online?) who is like Eric? That's fishy as hell because if she's all that she claims to be, she'd be a catch and have plenty of men to choose from.

All these people are full of shit. Including the whole "Cohen/Rosen" phony production company thing. Why are they trying to pass themselves off as a Jewish media company? She's not Jewish, and I doubt he is either. Why the smoke and mirrors? When you read their website it's clear she wrote the copy because it's all in broken English and actually it's just funny because it's so badly written, no way would anyone take them seriously. They seem to be into cosplay, so maybe they're 'plushies'??? And she uses so many alias' it's difficult to keep up: Leida Margaretha, Aya Cohen, Aya Cohenstein, Cohen Rosen...

Anyway, for anyone who's not yet enjoyed the internet fruits of Leida's labor...

Facebook BS

More Facebook BS

Cohen Rosen website BS

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 16
18 hours ago, gingerella said:

So now that I know that her father is an oncologist in Indonesia, it all makes more sense to me. Firstly, doctors in most developing countries are not rich by any means, in fact most work in government hospitals where they make a pittance and they all have 'evening home office hours' to make actual money. That said, there's no way they are rich in an American version of 'rich'. They're rich by local standards, but the wealthy elite class in Indonesia would never think these people are in the same league - unless they got cancer and he was known as 'the best' doctor to go to, otherwise, they're more like middle class - they have house help - cook, maids, nanny, perhaps a driver because Jakarta traffic is awful, etc. But they're not Crazy Rich Asian rich, not by a long shot. Just the mere fact that they flew commercial to the US, and it sounded like they were in Coach, means they are not rich. I think in Leida's mind they're rich and she probably brags about shit to people with less than her family has to make herself feel more important because she's an out of control spoiled bitch who desperately needs to feel above others.

Another thing, IF she was all that - potential actual MD and really rich - she'd have her pick of other rich Asian scion's from families not only in Indonesia but also in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, etc. So the fact that she hooked up with a dude online (did they meet online?) who is like Eric? That's fishy as hell because if she's all that she claims to be, she'd be a catch and have plenty of men to choose from.

All these people are full of shit. Including the whole "Cohen/Rosen" phony production company thing. Why are they trying to pass themselves off as a Jewish media company? She's not Jewish, and I doubt he is either. Why the smoke and mirrors? When you read their website it's clear she wrote the copy because it's all in broken English and actually it's just funny because it's so badly written, no way would anyone take them seriously. They seem to be into cosplay, so maybe they're 'plushies'??? And she uses so many alias' it's difficult to keep up: Leida Margaretha, Aya Cohen, Aya Cohenstein, Cohen Rosen...

Anyway, for anyone who's not yet enjoyed the internet fruits of Leida's labor...

Facebook BS

More Facebook BS

Cohen Rosen website BS

OMG. She’s a nut . But -I’m glad she’s learning to do everything herself here in America. Especially her makeup!! 

And they ate at the Ponderosa Steak House where the food was delicious.

• Love 5

JUST got caught up with the first three episodes of this show last night and the ONE THING I had to do was come here to make sure this was the title of the thread. I knew sanity would rule among my PTV peeps and Drogo at the helm. 

PS ... If that one incident didn't make Eric smarten up and bail, he deserves everything he gets. But did you know that Leida's family is very wealthy and successful in Indonesia?

• Love 10

I think Leida's marital options have been drastically reduced since her first marriage, baby and presumably, divorce. No bueno in Indonesia. I'd say she's had some western education, if not overseas (here in Australia, for instance), then at western style schools appropriate to her family's status in Indonesia. And of course, she's been educated by cellphone and cable as to what she believes she's entitled to. Hence the modeling, acting, fast car driving (I saw somewhere) etc. But old Leida's a bit plump and dusty now, so somehow, she's fished sallow eyebagged Eric from the bottom of the barrel. 

Her parents look like decent people. I bet her Dad works his hind end off. They must be utterly perturbed at how their best efforts to give the next generation a leg up has resulted in a jet setting sole parent who requires the entire family along to ensure she doesn't finish up in an asylum somwhere with them picking up the tab and looking for their lost grandson. 

This is one relationship I cannot see lasting. I've not watched this show before. Leida is already saying she wants to go home. Does that ever happen before the 90 days?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, queenjen said:

This is one relationship I cannot see lasting. I've not watched this show before. Leida is already saying she wants to go home. Does that ever happen before the 90 days?

Yes, it happens regularly! ?And MANY of these people don't stay together, but occasionally they do! At least for the time being...

• Love 6

From what I have seen so far with the overplaying the Rich Girl, Poor Boy theme they have more of a chance than the obvious reality stars couples.  Make no mistake the aged out pageant girl Leida falls into the  actress set but they just strike me as willing to go for it as they both may have the hit bottom and have reached the nowhere else to turn  or live  alone for the rest of their life stage

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Raja said:

From what I have seen so far with the overplaying the Rich Girl, Poor Boy theme they have more of a chance than the obvious reality stars couples.  Make no mistake the aged out pageant girl Leida falls into the  actress set but they just strike me as willing to go for it as they both may have the hit bottom and have reached the nowhere else to turn  or live  alone for the rest of their life stage

But picking Leida is probably going to cost him 1 or more of his other children as Leida will do what she can to drive a wedge between them and make her son a priority.

• Love 8
On 10/30/2018 at 8:47 PM, PityFree said:

Also no way did Erica buy her a $10,000 ring 

Are we talking about the same guy who turned down free cheese samples and expected four people to share one cheesesteak? 

Maybe Leida did have a diamond ring from her first husband and SHE sold it to Eric (for a dollar) so technically she could claim he “bought it” (but FROM her, not FOR her!) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, iwasish said:

But picking Leida is probably going to cost him 1 or more of his other children as Leida will do what she can to drive a wedge between them and make her son a priority.

Eric doesn't send out vibes that he would care one iota about this.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Eric doesn't send out vibes that he would care one iota about this.

I'll bet Allessandro being a MALE is a big factor in this since Eric has three daughters. He wants a son to proudly carry around on his shoulders and teach him "manly" things. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'll bet Allessandro being a MALE is a big factor in this since Eric has three daughters. He wants a son to proudly carry around on his shoulders and teach him "manly" things. 

Like how to get your 'barely an adult yet kid' to help with living expenses, feed a family of 4 with one big sammich (plates/napkins etc. optional), & import a wife from another nation - "manly" stuff like that.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

This chick is certifiable .......I can see this ending in a murder /suicide . or a murder/ lying about being abused self defense type thing that will end up on SNAPPED or a special on discovery ID

TOTALLY. Here I was dumb enough to think everything seemed pretty normal with them until "Put It In Proper-gate." I was just gobsmacked watching that scene. It was as if something in her bot program went haywire.

• Love 9

There's an old episode of "King Of The Hill" where Kahn's mother comes to visit.  She doesn't like Minh, and criticizes her by saying that she isn't doing things correctly, and "Allow me to demonstrate".  I keep expecting to hear Leida say that.

• Love 9
Just now, funky-rat said:

There's an old episode of "King Of The Hill" where Kahn's mother comes to visit.  She doesn't like Minh, and criticizes her by saying that she isn't doing things correctly, and "Allow me to demonstrate".  I keep expecting to hear Leida say that.

LOVE "King Of The Hill"!!!!!!? It was a great show, great characters! 

• Love 5

On one of her facebook pages , she is complaining about buying a gun case off of craigslist or somewhere online and she goes crazy and curses out the seller over $5.  So I mean she has a crazy unhealthy temper and there are guns in the house; sounds like a great combo.

• Love 11

She’s probably convinced Eric they can become the next big reality show couple. 

I want to know how he intends to pay 100% of the rent and utilities if his daughter leaves, Leida certainly isn’t picking up the tab.0

• Love 5
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I want to know how he intends to pay 100% of the rent and utilities if his daughter leaves,

IF he makes the 55K people are speculating here (I know, big IF) that is a decent salary for small town Wisconsin.  He can definitely afford a decent apartment - even with paying child support.  I suspect (even though I have no proof) that he was making his daughter pay half the rent because he is one of those people who believes that once you turn 18 you are an adult and you should not get any more parental support - therefore, if you live here, you pay half the rent.

• Love 8

Help me out here...did it ever specify how long Eric was in the military?  for some reason the number "7 years"  seems to be ringing in my head.  IF that is true, then he would not qualify for any type of military pension.  So, what does he do for a living?  If his 19 year old daughter is helping him pay the bills how in the hell can he afford the K-1Visa process?  Not to mention food, rent, utilities, etc...

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Marta said:

Help me out here...did it ever specify how long Eric was in the military?  for some reason the number "7 years"  seems to be ringing in my head.  IF that is true, then he would not qualify for any type of military pension.  So, what does he do for a living?  If his 19 year old daughter is helping him pay the bills how in the hell can he afford the K-1Visa process?  Not to mention food, rent, utilities, etc...

On another part of this site, it's been posted that he's an avionics technician (avg. salary in Baraboo WI around $55,000) and that he was in the military for something like 7 years, so no pension and maybe no other benefits either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 08/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, Raja said:

Yes I think wants to be an Asian actress in Hollywood. Maybe she thinks being on this reality show will bring her exposure.

Here's how it goes in jakarta: 

If youre a middle class girl, You join  a beauty pageant and then even if you don't win you become a model (photo model if you're short hehhe) or become an actress in a soap opera even if you can't act.

This will increase yoir "value" as a future trophy wife and you can marry a rich businessman.

It's a common trick. But I think she never found a local businessman and chose to go for the foreigner.

Just read this & see how models and actresses will choose foreigner men: http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/04/what-do-indonesian-girls-look-like.html?m=1

• Love 11
On 31/10/2018 at 7:47 AM, PityFree said:

OK I am becoming much more inclined to think her parents are fabulously wealthy, because only the fabulously wealthy get away with the sort of stuff that is described on Reddit (as you guys have shared with us) and don’t end up in jail.

Also no way did Erica buy her a $10,000 ring, He probably told her it was a $10,000 ring, though. She’s going to be very disappointed when she get it appraised.

No you dont have to  be fabulously wealthy to gt away with something like that.

They could've paid Rp. 50,000,000 (usd 4000) to each of the families And a bribe to make the criminal record go away in Indonesia. That is a lot of money for the average Indonesian. She's rich but not rich enough to be famous for being rich in Jakarta.

On 09/11/2018 at 7:42 AM, iwasish said:

She’s probably convinced Eric they can become the next big reality show couple. 

I want to know how he intends to pay 100% of the rent and utilities if his daughter leaves, Leida certainly isn’t picking up the tab.0

I don't think she has that kind of money to be honest. If she s as rich as American viewers think she is, she would living around those Chinese bilionares who buy luxury apartments in Vancouver. But she's here.

If she was as rich and important in jakarta, she wouldn't settle with Eric either. Sorry. You've all been  fooled.

• Love 16

So I went to look at her FB pages. No way has this woman practiced medicine anywhere. Aliya jr spent the last year working in our uni's graduate medical education office (he's doing a PhD in higher ed admin). This is the administrative office for doctors coming in for residencies and fellowships. Even out here in flyover country, we have plenty of international students. These folks are serious and driven. I audit human subjects research and frequently run into members of this same group. Let me say it again, these folks are serious and driven. No way on God's green earth could she even sit in the same lunchroom with them, much less practice with them. 

• Love 16
On 05/11/2018 at 12:04 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I wish they could have gotten a deal on the same air Band B that Darcy and Jesse had their famous shoe assault in.....could you imagine?????

I think Lieda is like Jesse. They are only on the show for exposure to be more famous. Like a stepping stone.

On 03/11/2018 at 10:52 AM, gavinmac said:

I’d like to believe they’re not rich, but then how do you explain the sister and both parents flying to the USA to visit. That costs money.

I think the weathered marine has made a terrible choice here. He could have gotten a smoking hot 25 year old Filipina chick from an online dating site who would actually cook and clean for him and maybe even love him. 

Has as anyone deciphered what the big ass tattoo on Leida’s arm says? 

Yes that costs money. Maybe about USD 1.000-3.000 per person for economy class from Jakarta to JFK or LAX.

An upper middle class family can afford that. I'm not saying she's average in Jakarta, but she s not as crazy rich like the tv show wants us to think.

Edited by Indomie
Ticket price
  • Love 11
On 07/11/2018 at 2:36 AM, gingerella said:

Facebook BS

More Facebook BS

Cohen Rosen website BS

No, some doctor's are rich in Indonesia. Especially if they work at the private hospitals in Jakarta as a specialist.

Maybe the first years you do a medical internship in a remote village for a government hospital or a puskesmas like a small public government clinic in maybe a small island so you can have a practice licence.

But after that you have experience and the  you can start making money.

But she's still not as rich as the tv show wants Americansto think! She's not like crazy rich Asians. Just upper middle class.

Edited by Indomie
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Indomie said:

What is the meaning of the title "

PUT IT IN PROPER?

It came from the nagging of her husband on how to load her luggage into the car after she landed at JFK with her son and sister in the second episode. Then you have the sexual innuendo at the thought of her ordering Eric's love making technique. 

Edited by Raja
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Raja said:

It came from the nagging of her husband on how to load her luggage into the car after she landed at JFK with her son and sister in the second episode. Then you have the sexual innuendo at the thought of her ordering Eric's love making technique. 

Loooollll thanks, Raja!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Indomie said:

No, some doctor's are rich in Indonesia. Especially if they work at the private hospitals in Jakarta as a specialist.

Maybe the first years you do a medical internship in a remote village for a government hospital or a puskesmas like a small public government clinic in maybe a small island so you can have a practice licence.

But after that you have experience and the  you can start making money.

But she's still not as rich as the tv show wants Americansto think! She's not like crazy rich Asians. Just upper middle class.

Exactly my point @Indomie! She isn't anywhere near 'Ibu Ibu' status. Upper middle at best. I know people who are kampung sedikit level 'big shots' in BKKBN and they have 'house staff', but it's all relative. Her father seems to allude to flying coach and being cramped in small seats so I'm even questioning upper middle class.

• Love 6
On 11/9/2018 at 2:24 AM, doyouevengohere said:

On one of her facebook pages , she is complaining about buying a gun case off of craigslist or somewhere online and she goes crazy and curses out the seller over $5.  So I mean she has a crazy unhealthy temper and there are guns in the house; sounds like a great combo.

Hi, guys. I just signed-up to give you this heads up:

This Leida/Aya is trawling YouTube videos about herself and replying and being somewhat nasty/belligerent to commenters (especially if you're Indonesian and you know what's up, I think).

I know this because she did it to me. And I wasn't even a NASTY/MEAN commenter! (See the photos I've attached below. Was being mean? No.)

I did NOT post a disparaging comment on whatever happened on the show, her looks, or mock her for anything. All I did was post how amused I was that:

1. She kept her YouTube channel up where she describes herself as an "actress" and "she's not even trying to hide it" (among other things) and that I "took screenshots" (although I was just saying that to be humorous and no malice was intended). I am under no illusion that reality shows aren't scripted, but letting married couples get on the show when their YouTube account says they're actors kind ruins the fund for viewers. I wasn't sure if TLC let her do that, or she was one bad apple and TLC wasn't aware that she was an actress. I wasn't making any accusations, I was genuinely curious.
  2. Pointed out that you don't need to be "filthy rich" to have domestic workers in Indonesia (it's a middle class thing). And this was mostly directed at TLC (like, I feel like they should've did their homework on each nationalities' socioeconomic conditions, but instead they overplayed the exaggerated "rich Indonesian princess/middle class Midwesterner" thing). It just looked unrealistic to an Indonesian viewer, that's all. I mean I'll admit there was a part of me that wondered whether she let TLC think that she was "filthy rich" (although now she keeps saying she never said that herself—although if I were in her position, I would never have allowed people to think I had more than I did in reality because that would've made me uncomfortable as hell, but that's just me).

Nothing I said was mean... Until she replied back (using her actress handle) and said, "do you need more [YouTube] subscribers, honey?" (Which was unnecessary, and at that point I did retort.)

And honestly, if she never said that last part, I wouldn't be here now. I would've just apologised to her and explained that I was side-eyeing TLC, but now that she's so defensive, I wonder if she misled them.

Out of all the commenters who commented on that YouTube video, she only responded to me (probably because I'm Indonesian, and I know what's up, and I know TLC's exaggerated her background—others left way mean, disparaging comments and she left them alone). So, if you're Indonesian just watch what you post online...

The only reason why I brought the YouTube "actress" channel (and her actress profiles) up, is because in Indonesia, there are roles that are these "real people" gigs.

You know how like those toiletries commercials go? They'll have these "real people" acting like they're loyal-to-the-brand consumers, or random people at the mall, or a "focus group" and they'll give testimonials about how lovely some lotion or laundry softener smelled or whatnot? They're not customers, they're all actors. I'd know this because my agent used to send me off to these kinds of auditions...

Which I always REFUSED because if you got the role, these companies would then make you sign a contract that basically prohibits you from EVER accepting an acting job again (or even revealing the fact that you ever tried pursuing acting). It was a career killer. Maybe a good way to earn a quick buck, but nobody who wanted a sustainable acting career would accept them.

Now, I don't know how you guys do reality TV over in the US, but I was curious as to how TLC allowed this? I thought it was sort of cocky of them to let one of their couples show they'd been married for a long time on social media accounts where they're still allowed to say they're actors. Is it because everything had been filmed and was finally airing that they've decided to actually START promoting the fact that they're actors now that they're names are out there? I WAS JUST CURIOUS, it wasn't even a personal attack against her (more of me side-eyeing TLC, to be honest).

I didn't know that she had such a crazy unhealthy temper or that she has access to firearms.

But if she does have guns, I just thought I'd put this out there...

Watch_Out_Guys001.jpg

Watch_Out_Guys002.jpg

Watch_Out_Guys003.jpg

Edited by CSS.MD
Take care, guys!
  • Love 4

I have been trying to figure out why the hell Leida would want this guy at all when she is educated, moneyed, etc. and all I can think is she wanted to come to America and the only way her family would let her is by marrying an American.

• Love 5

On an unrelated note....I had always thought that Eric's daughter Tasha was peeved because a) he was telling her to move out; and b) she thinks he's an ass for chasing Indonesian tail.  But it may go deeper than that.  Look what just cropped up in my Twitter feed.  What is she learning in high school?  I know Leida is a nutcase, but if this is any indication, and it is what it appears to be, which it still might not be, then Baraboo is not going to be the friendliest place to be an immigrant.

Edited by brilliantbreakfast
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, pollywood said:

I have been trying to figure out why the hell Leida would want this guy at all when she is educated, moneyed, etc. and all I can think is she wanted to come to America and the only way her family would let her is by marrying an American.

That's what I want to know!!

In Jakarta usually men like Eric get woman who are looking to improve their lives. Not just have a better lifestyle from middle class to upper class, but to get out of real poverty. Women like Karine from Brazil. Sometimes they naive and simply don't understand that not every American is rich.

Someone who is educated or has money especially if they have experience traveling abroad usually won't accept someone like Eric because know what the standards are in each country and they can get better foreigners in Jakarta than finding someone online.

You have a better chance finding a good catch in Jakarta than in the US. In Jakarta you can meet an American, European, Australian man who is a general manager of an international company, usually with a higher position in the company. My cousins works as a property real estate agent, she meets men like this everyday and also plenty other nationalities such as Japanese and Korean men. If you have connections maybe you can even socialise with diplomats or business men.

I don't understand why she needs to find a man online! Maybe Eric lied to her. But if Eric lied to her I don't feel sorry for her. I don't believe she loves him and I feel she's using him but I don't know for what. maybe she just wants a green card or wants to be on tv.

I just don't trust her.

Edited by Indomie
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Indomie said:

That's what I want to know!!

In Jakarta usually men like Eric get woman who are looking to improve their lives. Not just have a better lifestyle from middle class to upper class, but to get out of real poverty. Women like Karin from Brazil. Sometimes they naive and simply don't understand that not every American is rich.

Someone who is educated or has money especially if they have experience traveling abroad usually won't accept someone like Eric because know what the standards are in each country and they can get better foreigners in Jakarta than finding someone online.

You have a better chance finding a good catch in Jakarta than in the US. In Jakarta you can meet an American, European, Australian man who is a general manager of an international company, usually with a higher position in the company. My cousins works as a property real estate agent, she meets men like this everyday and also plenty other nationalities such as Japanese and Korean men. If you have connections maybe you can even socialise with diplomats or business men.

I don't understand why she needs to find a man online! Maybe Eric lied to her. But if Eric lied to her I don't feel sorry for her. I don't believe she loves him and I feel she's using him but I don't know for what. maybe she just wants a green card or wants to be on tv.

I just don't trust her.

Maybe at one time she had that option but after her child and the tattoos  the expat general manager class would not touch her with the ten foot pole unless it was some exclusive private brothel..

• Love 6

I feel like she was looking to get away from her family (sucks for her kid, but whateva , Ledia doesn't care about that- only herself).    All the eligible men her family knows of and would approve all know she's batsh*t crazy and divorced with a kid so they ain't gonna touch her with a 9 foot pole.  So, she went online- to find someone in the US (away from her family and their control), she picked someone who she thought would be well established.  WRONG!  Welcome to your rat hole apartment, Ledia!  Be brave, it's like a palace compared to Nicole's one room hovel plastered with old fries in every concievable crevice.  It could always be worse.

• Love 6