Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, gingerella said:

so it's bizarre that they dont swoop in and take him to safety.

Unless Leida gives them permission they CAN'T do anything about Aless - She is his mother (crappy as she is) and they do not have custody.  And you better believe Leida will never give up that leverage without a big pay-off.

• Love 9
On 1/20/2019 at 10:56 PM, RealReality10 said:

Leida is a bitch, but that's the sorriest ass excuse I think I've ever heard for domestic violence.  A lot of marines and ex marines manage to keep their hands to themselves.

I wish I knew what this turd actually did in the service because I wouldn't be surprised to find out that for all his talk he had some job where he was keeping track.of office supplies.

On his Facebook, he says his current job (as of June of last year) is 'Calvary Scout' for the Wisconsin National Guard, whatever that means. His former supposed job as 'avionics tech' was with the Marines - the 'Red Devil' squadron, and he supposedly had another as some kind of 'life crew' for a helicopter group. So in between the Marines (wasn't that supposed to be years ago?) and June of last year? Who knows what he did. I just cannot see him being in any kind of quasi-active duty right now. I think the most active he gets is walking to the vending machine. Or liquor store.

I also want to give a great big "FUCK YOU" to him for saying "the Marine came out of [him]." I've known more than one Marine, and they NEVER would have laid a hand on their wife. And "fuck you" to Leida for pulling a knife in the first place. That's not cool either bitch. And "fuck you" to both of them for putting poor Alless through this AND for trying to get custody of Jennica so they can put her through this as well.  

Leida is a bitch, but that's the sorriest ass excuse I think I've ever heard for domestic violence.  A lot of marines and ex marines manage to keep their hands to themselves.

I wish I knew what this turd actually did in the service because I wouldn't be surprised to find out that for all his talk he had some job where he was keeping track.of office supplies.

On his Facebook, he says his current job (as of June of last year) is 'Calvary Scout' for the Wisconsin National Guard, whatever that means. His former supposed job as 'avionics tech' was with the Marines - the 'Red Devil' squadron, and he supposedly had another as some kind of 'life crew' for a helicopter group. So in between the Marines (wasn't that supposed to be years ago?) and June of last year? Who knows what he did. I just cannot see him being in any kind of quasi-active duty right now. I think the most active he gets is walking to the vending machine. Or liquor store.

I also want to give a great big "FUCK YOU" to him for saying "the Marine came out of [him]." I've known more than one Marine, and they NEVER would have laid a hand on their wife. And "fuck you" to Leida for pulling a knife in the first place. That's not cool either bitch. And "fuck you" to both of them for putting poor Alless through this AND for trying to get custody of Jennica so they can put her through this as well.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ArcticWolfRS said:

I if he is working full time it might mean he was an Active Guard Reservist (AGR) technician with the Brigade Combat Team's cavalry squadron, it may be in a non deployable status.. It is possible he is the typical citzen soldier guardsman as a part time job.  If he is actually a "cavalry scout"  and not just a guardsman in a cavalry unit he is riding in a Bradley fighting vehicle with an M4 carbine as the unit prepares for its next possible deployment.

• Love 2

So Eric did a live where he explained the situation........Ledia was right there with him (you know after he abused her) but off camera because she says she can't communicate with anyone unless it's through her publicist .  Her publicist needs to tell her her American dream is gone, everyone knows she's crazy, go back home.  Apparently they are still together in the apt. of doom and bad feelings and guns and knifes, so that's healthy.

• Love 10
On 1/21/2019 at 1:10 AM, gingerella said:

These two are so full of shit that I just cannot take anything they up to out there as serious or legit. If Leida is making this DV stuff up for social media attention, then she is an even more vile excuse of a human being than previously thought. Crying wolf about DM is beyond abhorrent. And IF the DM is real, then she ought to go back to Indonesia ASAP! All she needs to do is pick up he phone and ask Daddy to buy her two tickets, it’s really not that’s difficult.

Leida admits she was threatening suicide with a knife, with sounds like a manipulative choice of weapon since the tiny apartment has enough guns to require a rack, and that he "abused her" after he took the knife from her by pulling her up by the hair. Where was Aless? And when Leida was in the hospital, did she let her abuser Eric babysit him?

They are both absolutely loathsome, and I wanted them to stay together and miserable for the rest of their lives, but given the recent event I'll move those goal posts to "Eric in jail, Leida back home in hell, and Aless with his grandparents."

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, ArcticWolfRS said:

I also want to give a great big "FUCK YOU" to him for saying "the Marine came out of [him]." I've known more than one Marine, and they NEVER would have laid a hand on their wife.

Don't ALL servicemen (not just Marines) have a code of honor they must uphold?  All except Eric, I guess......

• Love 10
On 1/20/2019 at 9:30 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Okay so a gossip site is saying that Eric is seeking to take Jennica away from Tania.  Like in what universe does he think he has a chance of that?  Tania may be rough around  the edges but she seems the superior parent by a long shot. 

Of course Eric and Leida want custody of Jennica. If he has full time custody, he no longer has to pay child support. In fact, Tania would end up having to pay them child support. Sounds like a plan that both Eric the Haggard and Leida could live with. Not to mention the free babysitting service for Alessandro.

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Of course Eric and Leida want custody of Jennica. If he has full time custody, he no longer has to pay child support. In fact, Tania would end up having to pay them child support. Sounds like a plan that both Eric the Haggard and Leida could live with. Not to mention the free babysitting service for Alessandro.

It could also be some sick blackmail negotiating point like "if you keep insisting we pay $1000 a month, we will just seek full custody of jennica"

"I'm a maybe doctor from a reality show and a maybe marine from a reality show and I've already taken a dump all over one of my children but I'm sure I'll prevail"

• Love 11

His training took over??  Flashbacks of the battlefield in the Mekong.  

Ummmm.....This hole is from the Middle East ‘war era.’  Not Vietnam!  

He needs to be honest and shut up about his 2 years in the Marines 20 years ago.

His BEER took over! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Eric’s side of the story

https://www.eonline.com/news/1007207/90-day-fiance-s-eric-speaks-out-after-altercation-with-leida

Wonder if Eric is sorry he didn’t go fight ISIS 

Unless he was able to fight the unarmed women and children I'm sure he wouldn't have been into it.

I would bet good money that the "marine" in Eric conveniently never "comes out" during confrontations with other men.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Eric’s side of the story

https://www.eonline.com/news/1007207/90-day-fiance-s-eric-speaks-out-after-altercation-with-leida

Wonder if Eric is sorry he didn’t go fight ISIS 

First of all, LOL:

"Leida and I had an altercation," Eric can be heard saying in the Instagram Live video, captured by fan accounts on social media Monday. "She was threatening self-harm, I wrestled a knife from her. But my training took over, it triggered my training...and I went too far. Nothing serious was caused, other than emotional trauma, which is severe. I may have scratched her scalp, I did not realize I did that. After I wrestled the knife from her, my training took over and the only thing I could think of was to restrain her."

Nothing serious, just emotional trauma...which is severe...

But then, per Eric:

"It went too far. I attempted to stand her up on her feet so I could look her in her face and restrain her wrists, but I pulled her up by her hair. She did not resist, had she resisted it may have snapped me back to reality and I would not have done it. I like to believe that I would not have continued to do it that way. I do not excuse how it happened, I know I should've handled that differently. After I stood her up I had to restrain her wrists, I was afraid of her hitting herself or myself. We argued and fought a little bit, not physically after that. I kept her against the wall in the kitchen, the corner as she says, it's not really a corner, it's just the end of the kitchen. And I kept her there because she would've had to pass the sink again and the knife, and knives, so I kept her there, I did not let her pass."

Seriously, are these people for fucking real??? My question: Where the hell is little Alles in all of this? Who is looking out for him?

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 22
On 1/21/2019 at 12:59 PM, Drogo said:

If The Marine in him came out, it would've shot him in the fucking head.  What a fucking disgrace to my Corps. 

I swear, the most pathetic worst-looking bottom-feeding former military shitbags make their way to reality TV. 

As both the daughter and widow of a Marine I wholeheartedly agree with you. The Marines are everything he isn't. 

• Love 18

"I do not excuse how it happened, I know I should've handled that differently," sez the Baraboohole after knocking wifey around and then worrying about his social media. But as usual, he blames everyone outside himself, this time the Marines (!). 

Too bad his own daughter--who they kicked out of HER apartment, after she took him in when he was homeless--will never hear those words.

Tasha, if you're reading, cut this two-faced, weasel alcoholic loose and don't look back. I've been there, so I know. Living well will be the best revenge. But if you can, watch out for your youngest sister, who's being groomed to be the She-devil's free babysitter.  And I think  you should start a GFM for a nice, new bed for yourself.  I'd contribute.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Tuneful said:

"I do not excuse how it happened, I know I should've handled that differently," sez the Baraboohole after knocking wifey around and then worrying about his social media. But as usual, he blames everyone outside himself, this time the Marines (!). 

Too bad his own daughter--who they kicked out of HER apartment, after she took him into when he was homeless--will never hear those words.

Tasha, if you're reading, cut this two-faced, weasel, alcoholic loose and don't look back. I've been there, so I know. Living well will be the best revenge. But if you can, watch out for your youngest sister, who's being groomed to be the She-devil's free babysitter.  And I think  you should start a GFM for a nice, new bed for yourself.  I'd contribute.  

I hope she can do that, even when Eric and Leida break up for good. He will come crawling back, eyes brimming with tears, asking to be let back into the fold. I think we can all imagine that scene. I just hope that Tasha and the other girls remember how he sided with a psycho over them. After a lifetime of no relationship with my father because of his second wife, I finally reached out to him when she was dying, knowing that she would no longer be able to create wedges. We had a relationship for a few years. Kind of awkward, but we were making some progress. Then she finally died and he got on dating websites before she was buried (literally, he even hit on a woman at the funeral) - and keep in mind, he was in his 70s! He went through a bunch of old widows (yeah, he was a dog until the end) (no offense to dogs), then ended up with a lady much like the other wife (with eyes for his $$$), married her after 6 weeks of knowing her, and reverted right back to the way it was my whole life. Just bizarre. So all I'm saying Tasha is you saw who he really is. If he hooks up with someone who doesn't want competition (i.e., his kids), he will mostly likely choose his love interest over you again.

• Love 15

Well this couple got out of hand quickly.   She is an asshat but since it seemed like her goal was just to be a reality TV star I am flummoxed why she thinks this is the best way to do it.   Is there some kind of 90 Day Cray handbook out there I missed?   We have a rash of half hearted suicide attempts that seem to be just for inciting drama and sympathy.  It is so pathetic.

I can't believe Leida has a child.  And Larissa has children.  And Cheeto keeps reproducing.  And Myson has angry Bird as a daddy.  And Ashley who for some reason looks relatively sane in this cast.   The begging mentality of the go fund mes of this group is also pathetic.   I'm sure Leida is trying to figure out a way to set one up for herself and still play that "in my country I am RICH" card when we all know it's smoke and mirrors.   Or at least Daddy might be rich but you ain't girl.   You ain't Cheeto.   You need to move back to Indonesia to get daddy to pay for everything.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

Then she finally died and he got on dating websites before she was buried (literally, he even hit on a woman at the funeral) - and keep in mind, he was in his 70s! He went through a bunch of old widows (yeah, he was a dog until the end) (no offense to dogs), then ended up with a lady much like the other wife (with eyes for his $$$), married her after 6 weeks of knowing her, and reverted right back to the way it was my whole life. Just bizarre.

I am sorry you went through this and sadly we all know stories like this.  How sad that you were all, "Yay!  She is gone!  We get Dad back" only to have that stopped cold.  Dating at a funeral?  Wow.  Cold.  Like ice.

4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Tasha, if you're reading, cut this two-faced, weasel, alcoholic loose and don't look back. I've been there, so I know. Living well will be the best revenge.

This times 100.    Tasha, your dad will never ever change.  He will only want to see you if he wants something from you.  He was an okay dad in the past when you were little?  So you wanna give him the benefit of the doubt now?  DON'T!!!!   He has shown his true colors with Leida.  Plus the damage is done, he is standing with Leida over you.

So when Lieda and Eric want to bemoan how unfair life, his kids, and TLC producers are to them.....CAMERAS ON!  When they are in a domestic violence situation then "please respect our privacy" comes out?  How about please respect our intelligence?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 11

Seriously, no one would even know they had a DV incident expect by their own admissions to what they themselves put out thereon social media.  They are both attention whores.  And I have doubts really to if it even happened or they are just playing at a part.  Because if the police had picked Ledia up and took her to a mental hospital for a suicide attempt  wouldn't she be held for like at least 24 hr or 72hrs observation?  Instead she was like imediately on her phone DMing people and crying poor me.  And then she was back at the apt.  and with Eric immediately.   They say it happened on the 20th and there are messages posted online from her whining about it on the 20th as she says she's in a hospital. Wouldn't they take her phone? I guess if there's a police report it will come out.

Wouldn't you hate to be their neighbors?

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 11

"It went too far," Eric continued. "I attempted to stand her up on her feet so I could look her in her face and restrain her wrists, but I pulled her up by her hair. She did not resist, had she resisted it may have snapped me back to reality and I would not have done it. I like to believe that I would not have continued to do it that way."

Classic abuser language. It was HER fault for not fighting back harder? What the ever-loving fuck?!?

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, gingerella said:

had she resisted it may have snapped me back to reality and I would not have done it.

That bitch!!  How dare she resist!!  It was all her fault ya know.  Agreed - classic abuser:  "Look what you made me do!"

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Seriously, no one would even know they had a DV incident expect by their own admissions to what they themselves put out thereon social media.  They are both attention whores.  And I have doubts really to if it even happened or they are just playing at a part.  Because if the police had picked Ledia up and took her to a mental hospital for a suicide attempt  wouldn't she be held for like at least 24 hr or 72hrs observation?  Instead she was like imediately on her phone DMing people and crying poor me.  And then she was back at the apt.  and with Eric immediately.   They say it happened on the 20th and there are messages posted online from her whining about it on the 20th as she says she's in a hospital. Wouldn't they take her phone? I guess if there's a police report it will come out.

Wouldn't you hate to be their neighbors?

I would love for their neighbors to get on this forum. That would be some real hot tea!

• Love 13

Because if the police had picked Ledia up and took her to a mental hospital for a suicide attempt  wouldn't she be held for like at least 24 hr or 72hrs observation?  

Not necessarily. Generally they can force you to the ER for an evaluation and the ER can get a psych eval. The psychiatrist can order a 72 hour hold, which means the hospital CAN hold someone without his/her consent for 72 hours, but they are not mandated to do so. It's not uncommon a) for people to get discharged from the ER if the psych consult determines the patient is a danger to himself or others or b) for the patient to be admitted but discharged in less than 72 hours.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Any Baraboolians out there? 

After the high school boys Nazi looking salute photo ? Leida is probably the only person from that town on social media 

• Love 5

Re: the issue of Eric not being a "real" marine because of his behavior. 

Not to defend the jerk, but there are plenty of a-holes in all branches of the military. There are also a-holes in every profession - teachers, lawyers, cops, priests, chefs, nurses, doctors, etc.  --- why? because every profession is made up of human beings.  Most are decent/good, and a small percentage are not.

Re: the issue of dads picking their new partners over their original children

Generally speaking, these men love setting up a dynamic where they are the "helpless" victim caught between the warring new wife/partner and the (usually) female children. They play up this role so they don't have to take responsibility for their own actions. They are often passive men who lack healthy conflict resolution and communication skills. They often prefer dominant women.  The mistake is to put the blame on the new wife/woman. The focus should always be put squarely on the man who created the problem with his own behavior and choices.   (This dynamic can also happen with the genders reversed but I think it plays out a bit differently, and I think there is a reason the original fairy tale was about a wicked stepmother).  JMHO

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 11
58 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Generally speaking, these men love setting up a dynamic where they are the "helpless" victim caught between the warring new wife/partner and the (usually) female children. They play up this role so they don't have to take responsibility for their own actions. They are often passive men who lack healthy conflict resolution and communication skills. They often prefer dominant women.  The mistake is to put the blame on the new wife/woman. The focus should always be put squarely on the man who created the problem with his own behavior and choices.   (This dynamic can also happen with the genders reversed but I think it plays out a bit differently, and I think there is a reason the original fairy tale was about a wicked stepmother).  JMHO

At the risk of saying this twice in day:  ^^^^this times 100^^^^!  I know WAY TOO MANY men who do this, often not just with second wife and adult/teen kids but young hubby and his MOTHER.  Just icky.  How many times do we know of someone (a widower) who remarries after Mom died, does nothing about a prenup nor a will, does nothing to discuss property and possessions, then dies, leaving his Wife # 2 and adult kids to fight it out with stepmom?  And Stepmom is under no legal obligation to give anything away.    Adult kids want to blame Stepmom but really, fault lies with Dad over not planning properly.  (As someone who is married to hubby #2 and has two kids with her first hubby, I am the Planning Freak.  I have it all laid out, so when I am laid out, the disagreements will be minimal.)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Re: the issue of Eric not being a "real" marine because of his behavior. 

Not to defend the jerk, but there are plenty of a-holes in all branches of the military. There are also a-holes in every profession - teachers, lawyers, cops, priests, chefs, nurses, doctors, etc.  --- why? because every profession is made up of human beings.  Most are decent/good, and a small percentage are not.

I more take issue with "the marine in me came out" as an excuse/explanation. Marines aren't trained to engage in domestic violence.  

If ERIC takes part in domestic violence that's him. I get annoyed that he is trying to make it sound like domestic violence is something that marines are trained to do and that it's some marine thing not to be able to control your temper.

It wasn't the marine in him that came out, this is just who he is.

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Technically I believe he said "my training came out" but... just as bad...

I agree, a difference without a distinction.  The marines aren't trained to engage in domestic violence and lose their temper.  That's not the training, that's just an angry and mean drunk who knows he can shut up a woman with violence.

I'd bet good money his "training" remains hidden around men his own size or bigger.

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I agree, a difference without a distinction.  The marines aren't trained to engage in domestic violence and lose their temper.  That's not the training, that's just an angry and mean drunk who knows he can shut up a woman with violence.

I'd bet good money his "training" remains hidden around men his own size or bigger.

What a loss for the US that this marine wasn’t able to fight hand to hand with ISIS. 

• Love 10
On 1/23/2019 at 5:05 PM, RealReality10 said:

This^^^^^times one hundred.  Angry and mean drunk, thy name is Eric.

• Love 12
On 1/21/2019 at 12:56 PM, gingerella said:

And yet BravHo keeps amping up the negative fighting and drama every season of every RH franchise, clearly they learned nothing after a suicide on their show watch. And I dont think a death would disuade TLC either, they'd just pull out their lawyers and point to all the legalese that protects them from any wrong doing and continue on. The only thing that will change is if we all collectively stop watching. Are we all willing to do that? Or make a big public petition stink or something of that nature?

I agree in general that all the fighting and drama is way over the top and Bravo needs to stop encouraging it.

As for the suicide of Taylor's husband, he had a lot going on aside from his apparent dismay over the show. Some sources said he was bankrupt, others remarked on his history of fraudulent financial transactions, and said he had embezzled again. His business partner committed suicide the day after Russell did. Then, of course, Taylor had filed for divorce the previous week and was all over the tabloids claiming he abused her.

• Love 4

Sorry to bump this thread, but Ledia is being ridiculous again.  Tasha decided to do a live and give her side of the story about what has happened since the tell all.  She would not even refer to Ledia by name or her dad; she just called them "the lady in red" (b/c Ledia wears ugly red dresses on IG) and her man.  Ledia (who stalks Tasha's social media) apparently called the cops on her for this.  So, basically Ledia tried to use police officers like her personal army to try and silence Tasha and waste time and taxpayer dollars.  Tasha still did her live (the Auntie woman gave her the use of her youtube channel to do so) and I hope the police told Ledia that she was insane.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Sorry to bump this thread, but Ledia is being ridiculous again.  Tasha decided to do a live and give her side of the story about what has happened since the tell all.  She would not even refer to Ledia by name or her dad; she just called them "the lady in red" (b/c Ledia wears ugly red dresses on IG) and her man.  Ledia (who stalks Tasha's social media) apparently called the cops on her for this.  So, basically Ledia tried to use police officers like her personal army to try and silence Tasha and waste time and taxpayer dollars.  Tasha still did her live (the Auntie woman gave her the use of her youtube channel to do so) and I hope the police told Ledia that she was insane.

LOL, the first amendment really must not be a thing in other countries because Mohammed used to do the same thing.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

LOL, the first amendment really must not be a thing in other countries because Mohammed used to do the same thing.

I have no idea how people can call the police over a social media post? Our police would probably hang up. What bothered me about Mohammed was that he called about social media posts on Danielle's daughter that has some learning disabilities. That is just mean to scare a teen with her challenges with the police. 

I started to listen to Tasha's interview with Auntie, it is too long to finish tonight. the police also went to Jan's house also so 2 police visits in one day?  Jan is a mom of one of Tasha's friends that Tasha stayed with after Eric kicked her out for a week or so. So Leida is not only calling the police to visit Tasha but some middle aged Mom that gave Tasha a place to stay for a week (in July). 

• Love 7

Can people be arrested or fined for calling the police for minor petty stuff?  I mean, I had no idea they would actually go out there for things like that.  You hear all these stories about stalkers and actual people doing bad things and the police won't even go pay them a visit if someone calls b/c they haven't broken any laws yet.  How are they going out there to Tasha's because she wrote a "mean" social media post?

I had no idea about Mohammed doing that also.  I really didn't follow him beyond the show. And I stopped watching their segments after the millionth time they were on the show.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Can people be arrested or fined for calling the police for minor petty stuff? 

Not sure about Baraboo specifically, but as a rule . . . YES.  And even if they aren't fined or arrested, there's the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome.  How fast will the police respond when your actual emergency is lost in a sea of nuisance calls from you?

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Can people be arrested or fined for calling the police for minor petty stuff?  I mean, I had no idea they would actually go out there for things like that.  You hear all these stories about stalkers and actual people doing bad things and the police won't even go pay them a visit if someone calls b/c they haven't broken any laws yet.  How are they going out there to Tasha's because she wrote a "mean" social media post?

I had no idea about Mohammed doing that also.  I really didn't follow him beyond the show. And I stopped watching their segments after the millionth time they were on the show.

I started to FF through Dani/Mo and Nicole/Azan because I just couldn't with any of them. 

In some jurisdictions, yes, you can be fined for wasting police resources.  My Uncle's late crazy wife was told by local police to stop calling and wasting their time, and if she called again for nonsense, they'd haul her to jail.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yeah, Mo used to do that when people wrote mean comments about him on Facebook or social media.  

He did once call 911 when Dani actually "kidnapped" him by refusing to let him out of a car she was driving.  I think he had to pull the emergency brake in the middle of the street.  I can't imagine that the cops were in a great rush after all his other calls to 911 for his hurt feelings.

• Love 4

ANNNND she continues to be crazy and awful.  Apparently she did file a restraining order against Tasha (based on what I don't know b/c Tasha went out of her way to not mention she-satan and her dad on her social media and asked people to stop asking her about them b/c she just wanted them to leave her alone).  Some fan based IG has messages from Ledia to people in her secret account asking them to provoke Tasha online to get her to mention Ledia by name so Ledia can report her to the police.  Ledia needs a job or to actually take care of her kid.  Also there is a video of her filming herself putting AHHHLESS in the snow with no shoes on barefoot and the kid is scared while she laughs.  Why she would do that, film it, and put it online is insane.  NO children should be in her care.  I hope CPS is involved.

ETA: the restraining order is temporary , they have to go to court? next week?  before a judge to get issued a perment order?  Tasha has done nothing to Ledia.  Apparently there are tons of private chats that have been leaked showing Ledia seeking out others to help her to harass Tasha and also Tania.  Tasha has commented she is printing them all out to show at court that Ledia can not leave her alone and is obsessed with her.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

ANNNND she continues to be crazy and awful.  Apparently she did file a restraining order against Tasha (based on what I don't know b/c Tasha went out of her way to not mention she-satan and her dad on her social media and asked people to stop asking her about them b/c she just wanted them to leave her alone).  Some fan based IG has messages from Ledia to people in her secret account asking them to provoke Tasha online to get her to mention Ledia by name so Ledia can report her to the police.  Ledia needs a job or to actually take care of her kid.  Also there is a video of her filming herself putting AHHHLESS in the snow with no shoes on barefoot and the kid is scared while she laughs.  Why she would do that, film it, and put it online is insane.  NO children should be in her care.  I hope CPS is involved.

ETA: the restraining order is temporary , they have to go to court? next week?  before a judge to get issued a perment order?  Tasha has done nothing to Ledia.  Apparently there are tons of private chats that have been leaked showing Ledia seeking out others to help her to harass Tasha and also Tania.  Tasha has commented she is printing them all out to show at court that Ledia can not leave her alone and is obsessed with her.

I listened to Auntie this morning. This is just horrible. Not just stressful for a Tasha who is just trying to work, go to school and start her life but such a waste of the court system for people who have real problems. I don't understand Eric in all of this. He says at the tell all he wants to teach Tasha life lessons.  Putting her out was a life lesson (even though it was her place?) but I am sure it did get her to make sure her place now is in her name, secure in writing  and not to trust anyone's verbal agreement. But what life lesson are you teaching to try and give your daughter a criminal record? Does he not want her to succeed in life.  

• Love 13