Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

I’m a half hour in to this shindig and I’m already yawning. 

Recipe for a Skinnygirl(TM) Reunion:

1 part cacophonous cackling

1 part retread arguments about resumes

1/2 part boooooooyyyyahhhhh

Splash of Ramona Googly Eyes

Serve over ice that’s so exhausted it’s turned back into water

• Love 15
7 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

When Bethenny claimed one text, she was referring to one thread of texts, going back and forth. 

No Beth more than once said on camera “I sent one photo of us together saying I miss our friendship”. That is clearly not what happened.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Christi said:

I'll bet Beth has a different opinion on death vs breakups now

You know she does. And she wasn’t even married to the man or dating him at the time of his death. 

And you know Sonja now, since she’s so far up Bethenny’s tortuous colon, will suddenly rethink her stance on death versus divorce as a result. 

• Love 21
9 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Both divorce and death are tragic, but there is a finality to death that isn't truly there with a divorce. I think that might be what Carole and Dorinda are trying to say.

I think there's also that a relationship that ends in divorce probably isn't in a good place, but a relationship ended by death can be, and often is.  

9 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

The camera paused for a number of seconds on Ramona’s face at one point, seriously what is going on with her eyes?

45E5D280-69E9-4E64-AD8C-50D147F2ACB8.jpeg

She's really upped her crazy eye game.

7 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

When Bethenny claimed one text, she was referring to one thread of texts, going back and forth. 

And am I the only one who keeps wondering just what kind of bruise Ramoana has on her cheek, the one she didn't want facing the camera (as If it's not on full display anyway)?  It looks dented.  How do you dent your cheekbone?   

That's not how anyone talks about texts and not how they work.  You can't have separate threads with the same person unless you are using different phone numbers or group texts, so all texts are just in one thread.  For instance, I have one text thread with my sister that goes back however many years I've had this phone, but it has thousands of texts in it.  I don't say I've only sent her one text in the last X years.  

7 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Yup.

Skinnygirl sales dropped 26% in the first year and Beam was not happy.

A decent chunk of Beth's payout is contingent on promoting it and her talk show wasn't doing the job.

She knew she had to come back.

So people stopped buying it after they actually tasted the swill?

6 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

But wait, we're only up to page 4!  Well, o.k. then, Bye!  ☹☺☺

We're also not blogging, but why let details weigh you down?

Highlight of the season for me

Andy: You wore diapers on the plane home?

Sonja:  Yeah!  I was civilized.

• Love 17
11 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Watching the first 10 minutes, I completely changed my mind on Carole getting fired.  She seemed so thoroughly disgusted with Bethenny (and who can blame her cuz she was so intense & scary mean), I'm now certain she did quit the show.  And Bethenny was just being a vindictive bitch to cause confusion over whether she quit or not.  Yeesh, she is awful!

Andy Cohen didn't seem bothered in the least that Carole said he was full of shit & accused him of being skeered of Bethenny.

Funny that Bethenny musta said Carole was smug about 18 billion times . . . and yet the one who looked really smug here  was Bethenny.  Hmmmm.

So nobody reads the Bravo blogs, eh, Carole?  Hee!  Well, I know I don't bother.

As soon as they deactivated the comments section of the bravo blogs, I have never read one again. Or even gone to the bravo site, for that matter. 

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Can I ask why Sonja's allowed to talk about her marriage and ex-husband in the present tense but Carole can't/doesn't have a career?

I'll see myself out.

Because Sonja is Acting President of the Bethenny Frankel Fan Club, and Bethenny, currently, despises Carole, and feels the need to list the ways in which Carole is (or can be construed as) less than. jmo.

Hold the door, I'm right behind you.

• Love 18
11 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I swear it's a mutual dislike.

Dorinda hates Sonja because she outed Dorinda for possible coke use at the season 8 reunion.

Sonja hates Dorinda because Dorinda dis-invited her from the Berkshires at Bethenny's behest.

Yup. That's exactly what I said was the meat of the matter. Dorinda cannot forgive her for that, (can't say I blame her). Sonja shows her anger and hostility over not being invited by pulling out and putting on dorinda's underwear.

Edited by VedaPierce
Wish I can bring over the last page of the last reunion posts where this all got started.
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Lu’s legs on WWHL? Like phenomenal. And this is reunion adjacent because she’s wearing the dress she would have worn if she’d been at the reunion. ?

Clearly now that Carole is done being a RH, she’s not only ditching Bethenny but Tinsley too. And I’m sure she’ll be trashing the show from here on out because clearly she was always too good for it. That notwithstanding the six seasons she took the paychecks.

I think what’s made me turn around on Bethenny this season is the way she knows what her job is in regards to being on the show. She uses the show to promo her stuff and keep her name out there and the show uses her to generate energy and drama. I never liked her in the past, though I could appreciate what she was doing as a reality show “performer”. But this season it’s come to me that she may be the “realest” of them all in that she is really always being her truest self. Sure that truest self is a sad, lonely, embittered soul, but she is who she is and that’s what she shows on tv.

Carole’s big mistake has always been in her thinking that she could dip her toe in, but not really have to fully partipate and get dirty. She wanted the perks of attention and paycheck but also wanted to somehow pretend she was still way above all of this. Always the “too cool for school” gal in the city.

45 minutes ago, rehoboth said:

In the end Carole ended her Howife marathon the same way she began - as too cool for school.  Too cool to stick up for a friend (acquaintance?) sitting right next to her and too cool to exit gracefully.  Instead she gets together with another perceived Cool Kid and posts a video making fun of someone else's livelihood.  Truly head scratching.  As Carole is known for taking on the personalities of her current besties, that doesn't say much for Cassandra Grey.  If this is girl-power and empowering women, I don't want any part of it.

I had a another quote but I lost it. I don't Bethenny at all anymore. I never really liked Carole mainly for the reasons above. She came in, muddled around on camera, was only snarky in her blogs and talking heads but rarely when interacting with the other HWs on camera. I liked her better with Heather and Kristen than with Bethenny - especially their treatment of Jules. But when she turned on Bethenny, what do you know? I liked her!  I do think that she spent most of the season wondering what was going on with B. Their talking heads are filmed at a several times. One set is definitely filmed after the season has started. Blogs are written as they view the season. I love that she told Andy he was full of shit. I agree with those who think she quit and came to the reunion just to let it all out. I feel sorry for Tinsley. 

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 18

I chuckled as they tried to cut to commercial break, and even as they were fading to black, Bethenny and Carole were going at it in a battle to get the last word in.

They are too much alike. They're both self-centered, self-righteous elitists with GIANT egos. Neither will ever admit to wrong doing, or being wrong and both go out of their way to belittle others to make themselves look better. Everything was fine as long as they were in agreement...and then Beth spoke badly about Adam....

I still think their major issue with Jules was that she was thinner than they are. They were almost as obsessed with her weight and eating habits as she was.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Sharonana said:

God forbid if Carole would have shoved her phone in Bethenny's face and yelled booyah bitch and called her a moron. So it's okay for Bethenny to do that???  Ironical! :P

Of course. 

And since Bethenny and Jason are in a forever grudge match, I’m sure Bethenny’s physical and verbal outburst of anger is something he’ll try to use against her in round number 15266273. All in the name of staying on the only show that wants her, Bethenny will continue to act a whole ass, forever giving her ex ammo to use.

Brava to the dummy.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Lost in the screaming was Sonja moving out of the townhouse. Very touching.  Fun to see.  Hysterical that she was so proud that her curtains came over on the Mayflower.

I couldn’t hear anything going on here. Did Sonja say it was a two-year commitment? She wanted to rent it out for two years, then move back in? What’s her objective?

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ryebread said:

Rum. 

And coke. 

Hahahahahahahahaha .. brilliant.

12 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Tinsley Travels will host next seasons trip to Aspen

ski-lift-erorr.gif

Go Tito's!

OMG ... I’m gonna miss this soooo much.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

The camera paused for a number of seconds on Ramona’s face at one point, seriously what is going on with her eyes?

45E5D280-69E9-4E64-AD8C-50D147F2ACB8.jpeg

Maybe over active thyroid condition, seriously.  Bulging eyes, a sign of. Look at Wendy Williams.  Same thing.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I liked Carole's dress too. I'm a sucker for a dress with good vertical lines and I like tea length. It looks classy. Beth looked ridic in her pretty pretty princess dress by contrast

I love Carole’s dress and the socks, too.

10 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

giphy.gif

If Bethenny is so accomplished and so influential, she shouldn't need the exposure, right? Besides, where DOES she even find the time? Her products are terrible. Sonja's clappy hands over the SG jeans was so childish. 

I think the only reason Sonja’s hands were so clappy was because those SG jeans were free.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

Too bad the doctors who told told Carole that she has a huge hippocampus didn't also tell her that she has early-onset dementia. 

A huge hippocampus .. another way to say she’s smarter than the rest of them

12 hours ago, Jel said:

100%. Total trade in for a shiny new friend.

Pitiful.

Fuck them.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Frances said:

Seriously, what does Carole have to gain at this point by proving she wasn't close to Tinsley? Even if Bethenny did make up some big lie about Carole and Tinsley being BFFs -- and let's be clear, I don't even think that's the kind of thing that makes sense to talk about in terms of truth/lies -- who actually cares at this point? All this Tweeting just makes Carole look like an asshole.

Forgive me if someone has already addressed this but I think what Carole was trying to do was to combat the implication that BECAUSE she and Tins were BFF, she didn't have time to be a friend to B anymore. I think her message came across very poorly but she was trying to that her friendship with Tins wasn't so all consuming that she was unable to be a friend to anyone else. 

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Save a couple for me.

darn, forgot this was on and was watching MSNBC.  

B comparing her stellar resume - personal assistant to Nicky Hilton?  Personal assistant to the “lesser” of 2 useless born rich and do nothing by themselves idiots?  Yeah, that’d get you a news job at ABC.  And natural food chef - isn’t that when daddy was paying for your apt?  See also Bethenny Bakes.  And honey, 2 things - Jim Beam made skinny girl a success and the “fastest growing” whatever, not you.  Also, for largest private relief, see the Gates Foundation, or numerous other foundations.  You did good in Puerto Rico, but don’t compare that to the years of good done by major foundations.  Heck, Jimmy Carter on his own has done more than you.  You had a good idea and idea for a brand (though sadly a name that brings out the worst for women, be skinny above all else) and you worked hard, with others, to make it happen.  But don’t act like you are a god.

sonja saying she was “depositioned” was unintentionally hilarious.  But stop with the “I am part of the Morgan family history.”

di I have to watch the discussion of the boat trip?

Such a wonderful post. Thank you!

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Not gonna lie, Adam with longer hair is right up my alley.

That's not to say I'd kick him out of bed with short hair.

Coffee, then a cooked real meal doesn’t sound too bad to me.

• Love 2

All I got from the Beth and Carole and their sharing of “receipts” was that Beth is convinced of her version and Carole is convinced of her version and I am convinced that I no longer care.

This friendship breakdown isn't the scintillating "Scenes from a Marriage" that all of Andy, Beth, and Carole seemed to think.

• Love 19
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Ramona has always had wonky eyes.  Remember that fashion show she walked in years ago?  They actually seemed less pronounced in recent years.  Until tonight.

I think her left eye got caught in the lights (white reflection/beam) making it look insane.  However, I do think her left eye, in general, opens wider than the right; the lid goes higher, etc.  That's all.  Everyone has some "wonk" to their eye(s).

It sure looked funny, though, in that zoomed-in moment.

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think there's also that a relationship that ends in divorce probably isn't in a good place, but a relationship ended by death can be, and often is.  

She's really upped her crazy eye game.

That's not how anyone talks about texts and not how they work.  You can't have separate threads with the same person unless you are using different phone numbers or group texts, so all texts are just in one thread.  For instance, I have one text thread with my sister that goes back however many years I've had this phone, but it has thousands of texts in it.  I don't say I've only sent her one text in the last X years.  

So people stopped buying it after they actually tasted the swill?

We're also not blogging, but why let details weigh you down?

Highlight of the season for me

Andy: You wore diapers on the plane home?

Sonja:  Yeah!  I was civilized.

So. Much. This.

• Love 2

I could barely watch any of the three reunion shows -- has this franchise ever had reunions that were nothing more than screaming matches? That nonsense is why I stopped watching the entire Jersey and Atlanta franchises -- its obnoxious and gives me a headache -- not enjoyable when you're just trying to watch mindless tv after a stressful day. 

I don't recall them ever having reunions like this -- sure there was some yelling or arguments, but at least there were conversations you could actually follow. This was nothing more than people screaming over one another and nothing else. 

Carole has just become a cold, nasty, out-and-out bitch. I used to really like her but man, she has just become a nasty, nasty person. 

Glad this season is done and puss-face Carole is gone forever. And she was totally fired. I call complete BS that she left on her own. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think Carole's point about Tinsley was that they were friends and they liked one another but they weren't thick as thieves and 'best' friends.  Beth tried to make it out like they were and that Carole was somehow rejecting 'her' because of it.  Carole did a poor job of explaining it and Beth was oversensitive about it because she wasn't Carole's number one focus. 

Beth is exhausting.

I agree. I do think Carole was pretty harsh, but both she and Tinsley have been very clear about the fact that they are not best friends. They are friends, yes, but not joined at the hip.

I think Scott is the main glue there. I'm friends with several couples where I am friendly with the wives, but have a stronger friendship with the husband because I've known them much longer.

Semantic satiation is a bitch. The word "friend" no longer looks like a word to me.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm truly good. I just lost my second grandparent within a week's time. I don't have the energy to feud.

It's just not worth it right now.

I’m so, so sorry. I know that there’s not much I can write to make you feel better, but I am sending you hugs and love.

• Love 9

The funniest bit for me was when Ramona suddenly stood up and started slapping her thigh and no one took a damn bit of notice.  It was so odd. And then Ramona gets a zoomed in closeup of the wonky eye. No one else got a close up like this - and it was flashed on the screen several times....so it was intended to be cruel.  

They all spit such nasty things.  It was draining to watch.  And after all this time I still don't get why Beth and Carol hate each other so much.  But now that Carol is gone I guess Beth will have to find someone else to zero in on. What a way to earn a living! So sad.

Wow! - alcohol is cheap in the States.  We pay 3 times as much here in Canada.

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, filmfan2480 said:

I think her left eye got caught in the lights (white reflection/beam) making it look insane.  However, I do think her left eye, in general, opens wider than the right; the lid goes higher, etc.  That's all.  Everyone has some "wonk" to their eye(s).

It sure looked funny, though, in that zoomed-in moment.

Ramona’s left eye looks the way it often does, the reason everyone references her “Krazy Eyes Killer” look. Her right eye looks like the eye of a corpse. I think of “Crimes & Misdemeanors,” and what Anjelica Huston says about her eyes and soul, and how her eyes look when Judah finds her lying on the floor of her apartment. Or, as another poster wrote, the lifeless eyes of a Stepford Wife. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, dosodog said:

I used to think Skinny Girl Margaritas didn't exist.  I stopped expressing that because it seemed to irritate people and then they'd send me links on where to find it.

Well.  It does exist!  At my local QFC!

20170804_095856.jpg

It must be so skinny I don't see it!

10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think Carole's point about Tinsley was that they were friends and they liked one another but they weren't thick as thieves and 'best' friends.  Beth tried to make it out like they were and that Carole was somehow rejecting 'her' because of it.  Carole did a poor job of explaining it and Beth was oversensitive about it because she wasn't Carole's number one focus. 

Beth is exhausting.

I think it's only because B said it Carole was determined to shut it down, even if it meant hurting Tinz.

13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I don’t think this 3rd Hour was necessary.

omg so true.  we waited to hear all about the boat ride and loose bm's.  AGAIN.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

The funniest bit for me was when Ramona suddenly stood up and started slapping her thigh and no one took a damn bit of notice.  It was so odd. And then Ramona gets a zoomed in closeup of the wonky eye. No one else got a close up like this - and it was flashed on the screen several times....so it was intended to be cruel.  

They all spit such nasty things.  It was draining to watch.  And after all this time I still don't get why Beth and Carol hate each other so much.  But now that Carol is gone I guess Beth will have to find someone else to zero in on. What a way to earn a living! So sad.

Wow! - alcohol is cheap in the States.  We pay 3 times as much here in Canada.

I have a feeling that next season, it may be Tinsley's turn, mostly because of the underlying bitterness Bethenny is feeling about her friendship with Carole, which actually turns out to not be a friendship.  I was never a huge fan of Carole's, but she hit a new low with me last night.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, SCS said:

LOL you are probably correct -- these dames and their myriad procedures all run together after a while.

It was when Bethenny said Ramona stuck her face in the french fry machine

This was when Ramona's Anti Skin idea was born

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

It must be so skinny I don't see it!

I think it's only because B said it Carole was determined to shut it down, even if it meant hurting Tinz.

omg so true.  we waited to hear all about the boat ride and loose bm's.  AGAIN.

It's behind the shelf divider, next to the Dos Santos.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

mean I know it was a bit tongue in cheek, but did you see that she went online to not only denounce Bethenny as being a friend but Tinsley too? You called it. 

This is a bit of an exaggeration. Carole didn't denounce her friendships with either, she simply said neither were her closest friend and said who was. Receipt:

• Love 15

This is a bit of an exaggeration. Carole didn't denounce her friendships with either, she simply said neither were her closest friend and said who was. Receipt:

Nope, that's what she said.  Not that much of a friend.  Not as good as my close friends.  Really nothing much other than just a person I'm friendly with.  She was saying that the tweeter calling them close friends was wrong.  They were just acquaintances.  So its a burn.

• Love 22
11 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I feel so bad for Tins. Sure she is a bit immature and annoying  but she is harmless. She is sweet and kind to pretty much everybody. She doesn’t deserve what Carole is throwing at her. 

Tinsley is way closer to who I’d watch this show for.* A person who gets to participate in NYC high life and hijinks. Enough with the meanness and overwrought drama and cruelty, already! 

*I’m not watching the show anymore precisely because of the way it’s turned into a literal emotional torture session.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Could Bethenny kindly let Carole fucking speak?

Bethenny has to have the last word.  It is in her nature and she will find herself without any friends at all after this display of ego and narcissism.  Well-deserved.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Well, she doesn't have to live up Bethenny's butt anymore.  That's gotta be a nice feeling of relief!

Judging from Lu's appearance on WWHL last night, she is trying really hard to take on that role for next season! She wants to be B's new bff so badly! It's her way of staying relevant on the show. And all I can think of are the times in the past B was calling her a snake and a whore and she eff's everybody!! Just goes to show what fake, phony bitches they all are. Next season it will be Beth as queen with Lu and Sonja by her side. Ramona, Dorinda and poor Tinsley will be the outcasts. Not sure I'm up for that. 

• Love 13

Did anyone else notice the rash on Dorinda's arms?  I'm not sure if it was some type of eczema, a rash, or just that she was scratching a lot (she seemed to really be scratching her arms-I wondered if she was having an allergic reaction to something, or if it was nerves) but her arms and part of her chest had red blotches.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

[Naughty Gossip] This Real Housewife has received a lot of abuse for defending her longtime boyfriend to the other ladies who just can’t understand why she is dating him.

However, what they don’t know is that he is the boss and she will do anything to make him happy – including dressing up in the bedroom.

One night, at a very boozy dinner, the kinky housewife announced that she dressed up as a clown and also a toy solider to keep her man sexually happy.

She confessed that he likes to be naked watching her march around to the “nutcracker” ballet music dressed up in red pants and wearing a tall black hat.

Another fantasy that the couple engaged in is role play where she is wearing a clown outfit and big red nose!

It's Carole!!!

giphy.gif

Nah. Dorinda

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Judging from Lu's appearance on WWHL last night, she is trying really hard to take on that role for next season! She wants to be B's new bff so badly! It's her way of staying relevant on the show. And all I can think of are the times in the past B was calling her a snake and a whore and she eff's everybody!! Just goes to show what fake, phony bitches they all are. Next season it will be Beth as queen with Lu and Sonja by her side. Ramona, Dorinda and poor Tinsley will be the outcasts. Not sure I'm up for that. 

Yeah, Lu & Sonja being besties with Bethenny makes absolutely no sense.  We know how much she can't stand these 2 & that she no respect for either of 'em.  She's said it on cam countless times.  Maybe the show is just running outta steam with this crew.

Psssst, hey, Bethenny, we know Carole is smug, but you're 8 billion times more smug & you ain't Madonna, hun.

Pssst, hey, Carole, Bethenny is dead on right about you being painfully UN-self-aware!  And if you're so pissed about being accused of not having a job or career, Carole, now you have oodles of time on your hands -- so get off your lazy ass & go get one!

• Love 10