Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

The fight was a lot of nothing.

IMO Bethenny knew in her heart it was Carole and not Adam who she was being duped by - she just didn't want to believe it - being such good friends and all.  Watching Carole get hot under the collar when Tinsley called her a girly girl  - that was like telling Carole (and the audience) she is a shameless, posturing, liar liar pants on fire.  That had to sting more than Tinsley  hearing she was not a close friend.  

Carole is turning out to be some ride or die friend - in a recent interview she claimed to only to be in contact with Ramona. So I guess Dorinda isn't her friend either.

Tinsley corrected herself by saying a girls girl which was from the original script Carole had ghostwritten for the Scream Team

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole is turning out to be some ride or die friend - in a recent interview she claimed to only to be in contact with Ramona. So I guess Dorinda isn't her friend either.

Tinsley corrected herself by saying a girls girl which was from the original script Carole had ghostwritten for the Scream Team

I think Dorinda had a light bulb moment at the reunion....Dorinda tells  Carole first (almost asking for forgiveness) that what Bethenny said really meant a lot to her BEFORE saying it to the actual person who said it ( Bethenny ) 

I can see Dorinda catching hell for saying "it meant a lot" and then following up with a hug. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole can't keep her lies straight. She kept insisting to Andy that she didn't think anything was wrong with their relationship until the Berkshires.

Bethenny asked Adam to go to Houston back when Harvey hit - this would have been early September. According to Carole, she and Adam broke up but they were still having coffee twice a day - EVERY day. Does she want us to believe that Adam didn't say anything to her about it until the Berkshires in December?

This is what is comes down to as you pointed out - Carole wigged out because she didn't want Adam going to Houston. She didn't want to go herself and she certainly didn't want Adam to go anywhere out of her line of vision. She exaggerated her time as a journalist in "Afghanistan" her false narrative would have been shown if she accompanied B to Houston or PR instead of Dorinda.

That was a flat out lie! Carole said to Bethenny "You called Adam an operator" and Bethenny said "I backed off of that. I thought you were broken up".  Clearly, Bethenny didn't just blurt out Adam is an operater......they def talked about it way before the Berkshires. 

Carole is an idiot.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

That was a flat out lie! Carole said to Bethenny "You called Adam an operator" and Bethenny said "I backed off of that. I thought you were broken up".  Clearly, Bethenny didn't just blurt out Adam is an operater......they def talked about it way before the Berkshires. 

Carole is an idiot.

Exactly!

A total idiot for lying to Andy that she didn't think there were any problems in their relationship. She lied about not being angry at B for the Adam comment and also lied that B was talking about it to all of the ladies - she said it to Dorinda and Dorinda only out of the other HW's as well as directly to Carole.

The dimbulb consistently tries to back the "man" she wants - that's how she is ride or die. She sticks up for his "operating" behavior. Notice how she doesn't say boo about him when he tried to claim Baby was a service dog?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Exactly!

A total idiot for lying to Andy that she didn't think there were any problems in their relationship. She lied about not being angry at B for the Adam comment and also lied that B was talking about it to all of the ladies - she said it to Dorinda and Dorinda only out of the other HW's as well as directly to Carole.

The dimbulb consistently tries to back the "man" she wants - that's how she is ride or die. She sticks up for his "operating" behavior. Notice how she doesn't say boo about him when he tried to claim Baby was a service dog?

Do you think it's "the man she wants" oe the man she paid for coffee?  

Don't get me started on the service dog scam....I hate f-ers that cheat the system. On our last flight the guy who sat behind us had FOUR services cats. The flight attendant did tell him the limit was two and said he was being flagged  for future flights. I think they let it slide due to the cost of first class  and the idiot had all four cats shoved into one pet carrier.  

Wait. Carole put Baby under her name as a service dog and not the guy who was in a plane crash? She's a real piece of work.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Do you think it's "the man she wants" oe the man she paid for coffee?  

Don't get me started on the service dog scam....I hate f-ers that cheat the system. On our last flight the guy who sat behind us had FOUR services cats. The flight attendant did tell him the limit was two and said he was being flagged  for future flights. I think they let it slide due to the cost of first class  and the idiot had all four cats shoved into one pet carrier.  

Wait. Carole put Baby under her name as a service dog and not the guy who was in a plane crash? She's a real piece of work.  

Carole is one of the 3 owners of baby. Adam is not an owner. Baby is not a service animal - Carole and Adam joked about claiming Baby was a service animal so they could sneak her into the camera store.

Adam tried claiming Baby as a service animal to get on a flight without having to pay for Baby. He did not have any documentation. Funny how he claimed a dog but not the bitch.

Carole lied about not seeing Adam for 3 months - she took him to Dubai and Little Palm Islands and allowed him to take Baby out of state. I think Carole's money dried up and she can't afford to have Adam service her anymore.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

 

Carole lied about not seein Adam for 3 months - she took him to Dubai and Little Palm Islands and allowed him to take Baby out of state. I think Carole's money dried up and she can't afford to have Adam service her anymore.

Carole has nothing to offer Adam anymore.   She can't help him market himself on TV for free since she lost her job.   Now she's just an unattractive 55 year old lesbian selling sex toys on the late night shopping network. 

ETA:  There's nothing wrong with her being a lesbian but she did change lanes really fast.   I think it's a rationalization for her breakup with Adam.  Now she can say he wasn't really her "cup of tea."

Edited by AnnA
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Hah - look at lovemysam's comment

lovemysam No envy. Just thrilled that a large hippocampus is connected to good memory. That means the rest of us with a smaller one, will soon forget about her.

mrst43 I can’t stand her and find it hard to believe that ANY man finds her attractive

brandip9 Is that Angela from Who's The Boss? ?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

Carole has nothing to offer Adam anymore.   She can't help him market himself on TV for free since she lost her job.   Now she's just an unattractive 55 year old lesbian selling sex toys on the late night shopping network. 

ETA:  There's nothing wrong with her being a lesbian but she did change lanes really fast.   I think it's a rationalization for her breakup with Adam.  Now she can say he wasn't really her "cup of tea."

 

CARol is going to be whatever her flavor of the month friend is.

1. Bethenny she was a mean girl snarking on everyone.

2. Tinsley she was a carefree “girl” justvliving her best girly life.

3. Already forgotvher friend the late In life lesbian, carol is now a lesbian too.

4. Next month she will pick up a friendship with Lu and they will both go to rehab together.

Edited by bagger
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size