chicos-how-bold-are-you-campaign-launch-

thought bubble over his head "Ooh, is that Bethenny coming in the door?"

• Love 12
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

They talked about Red Barf Guy at the reunion

I can see how totally Brian is into Carole

Look how he gazes directly and longingly into Carole's eyes the camera lens

Awww, they make a cute couple... ahem... RSG seems to not have met a camera he didn't like... 

ETA - Carole's thought bubble "See Bethenny - See - he likes ME! He really really likes Me!" 

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

RSG seems to not have met a camera he didn't like... 

Depends on which photograph you look at :)

brian and carole.jpg

eta:

@Rap541
Yeah, in this one, Carole is the camera whore :)

All the housewives are camera whores at public events, no? :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Depends on which photograph you look at :)

brian and carole.jpg

Hmmm, RSG is using the same less-than-pleased look my mother would when she discovered the half-n-half had turned.

• Love 10

Hey Film_Noire - a minor suggestion - it's much easier to respond to your comments if you make them after the post you're quoting instead of going back to your original post and editing it. There's no restriction here on how often we post.

• Love 7

Carole looked so ridiculous trying to make it seem like “Red scarf guy/Brian liked her.  At the dinner in Cartagena they were teasing “Carole likes Brian” and she said “Brian likes Carole.” Meanwhile she didn’t know that, Brian, said on TV that he went to speed dating specifically to see Bethenny.  I loved it because Carole ended up looking even more like an idiot!  It probably killed Carole to have to see Red Scarf Guy say that he liked Bethenny. Apparently, he didn’t even want to meet Carole, the speed dating organizer (Carole’s friend) wanted to set them up. They apparently had 1 dinner and Carole was forced to admit at the reunion that there was “no love connection.” It’s comical because Carole claims to not want any drama  said that she didn’t want drama but she had him send all his texts with Bethenny. 

Also, for someone that doesn’t like Bethenny, she certainly likes using Bethenny’s lingo; “Get off my Jock, From the Jump, etc.” I really believe that Carole is VERY jealous of Bethenny that she can’t stand it.  

It’s really embarrassing to watch a 55 year old woman trying to act like she’s Carrie Bradshaw.  Honestly, the only TV character that she actually reminds me of is Austin Powers.  

ADEE52AF-1DB6-4E25-88CC-4171AED86431.jpeg

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 16
On September 6, 2018 at 3:45 PM, QuinnM said:

Carole HAD a career.  She does not HAVE a career.  She does nothing but hang around waiting for coffee.

But that career was pretty impressive.  Not everyone can maintain the  "big" (impressive) career.  And she sustained some mighty human loss in the end.  Life (death/loss) happens.  She's done okay and has been able to support herself.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

But that career was pretty impressive.  Not everyone can maintain the  "big" (impressive) career.  And she sustained some mighty human loss in the end.  Life (death/loss) happens.  She's done okay and has been able to support herself.

She still has no career now.  Fact.  just because a lot of people died on her doesn’t mean that she has a career.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

They talked about Red Barf Guy at the reunion

I can see how totally Brian is into Carole

Look how he gazes directly and longingly into Carole's eyes the camera lens

It looks like Carole is ready to go out for a smoke.   She has a cigarette in her hand on the table. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

Carole looked so ridiculous trying to make it seem like “Red scarf guy/Brian liked her.  At the dinner in Cartagena they were teasing “Carole likes Brian” and she said “Brian likes Carole.” Meanwhile she didn’t know that, Brian, said on TV that he went to speed dating specifically to see Bethenny.  I loved it because Carole ended up looking even more like an idiot!  It probably killed Carole to have to see Red Scarf Guy say that he liked Bethenny. Apparently, he didn’t even want to meet Carole, the speed dating organizer (Carole’s friend) wanted to set them up. They apparently had 1 dinner and Carole was forced to admit at the reunion that there was “no love connection.” It’s comical because Carole claims to not want any drama  said that she didn’t want drama but she had him send all his texts with Bethenny. 

Also, for someone that doesn’t like Bethenny, she certainly likes using Bethenny’s lingo; “Get off my Jock, From the Jump, etc.” I really believe that Carole is VERY jealous of Bethenny that she can’t stand it.  

It’s really embarrassing to watch a 55 year old woman trying to act like she’s Carrie Bradshaw.  Honestly, the only TV character that she actually reminds me of is Austin Powers. 

Carole poses for Adam for Instagram

tenor.gif?itemid=5173189

She does sound jealous of Bethenny! Red Barf Guy had no interest in Carole - if he did there would be footage on the show. Instead there's footage of him and Ramona

• Love 7
On 9/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, Martinigirl said:

Bethenny gave a shit ton more than Carole 

$66, 177.00 more than Carole

Sounds like to me  Bethenny was right, some of the NY housewives DO need this job

Of course they do.  I don't think that's new news.  It's been like that since Day 1.

Bethenny's pockets are far deeper than Caroles.    I think a percentage of income/assets would be a more accurate scale by which to compare the two.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5173189

She does sound jealous of Bethenny! Red Barf Guy had no interest in Carole - if he did there would be footage on the show. Instead there's footage of him and Ramona

Posing for Adam....I’m dying!!! ???

• Love 5
On September 6, 2018 at 6:22 PM, noveltylibrary said:

Someone on Amy Phillip's radio show said that one eye looked like it had a cataract...makes sense!

I had one eye with a more advanced cataract (due to surgery for a detached retina), and they did not look different. Speculation, IMO.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I had one eye with a more advanced cataract (due to surgery for a detached retina), and they did not look different. Speculation, IMO.

My dear old Oma had corneal transplants when she was in her late 80s, and she did look different - more like The Devil than ever before.  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Of course they do.  I don't think that's new news.  It's been like that since Day 1.

Bethenny's pockets are far deeper than Caroles.    I think a percentage of income/assets would be a more accurate scale by which to compare the two.

Perhaps. But I can say that while Carole may need the job, she certainly isn't in a middle class income bracket, and she donated in a year what I donated my first year out of college. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

Posing for Adam....I’m dying!!! ???

When Adam comes over and asks Carole if she wants coffee.

Carole replies

k0sgkaafi7popewoobb1.gif

How horrible of a matchmaker is Rory Sassoon? If the whole point of the event was for Carole to meet Brian why didn't she seat Brain with Carole in the first round? Oh yeah, I forgot because Brian was slobbering all over Bethenny.

I think it was also very telling that the box of flowers with the invite Rory sent Carole was 1000% nicer than those pathetic flowers Adam Carole bought herself from the deli.

• Love 9
On 9/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I do think Carole was stupid enough and even more so arrogant enough to have used a bib mule(s) for the marathon. Carole only participated in the marathon for a story line for RHONY and to get Pinus Greasio back.

She is not high profile. With only 300K followers at the time, she is small potatoes. Especially since most of her Twitter followers are eggs and herself. It would have been easy enough to pass the bib to someone else to run/walk for her at different points. She could have switched off to be wearing it again a mile before the finish line.

Her physique did not look like someone who had been “training”. She just looked like she lost too much weight, no muscle tone and seriously unhealthy looking. She has zero stamina. She was exhausted before they even began. She was already complaining at the start.

The marathon and Carole’s participation was never about the marathon itself or the charity she was raising money for – it was about Carole. Carole wanted the spotlight. Carole wanted to be known for completing it. It was about showing Instagram pics of herself.

I showed the footage to the friends I have that compete. That was a 25 minute mile at the start. No way did Carole average a 15 minute mile without the “help” of several bib mules. She finished with a late time because she didn’t want to be caught. I hope someone Megan King Edmonds her ass.

There’s a reason Carole will never run another marathon – she doesn’t want to get caught cheating.

https://www.marathoninvestigation.com/2017/11/new-york-city-bib-swapping-recipient-wins-first-age-group.html

What I found odd....my face would have been beet red, all sweaty and my hair would have been matted to my head.  (if I were a brand new marathon runner) just saying

43 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole replies

k0sgkaafi7popewoobb1.gif

How horrible of a matchmaker is Rory Sassoon? If the whole point of the event was for Carole to meet Brian why didn't she seat Brain with Carole in the first round? Oh yeah, I forgot because Brian was slobbering all over Bethenny.

I think it was also very telling that the box of flowers with the invite Rory sent Carole was 1000% nicer than those pathetic flowers Adam Carole bought herself from the deli.

Also telling - Carole knew right away that they didn't come from Adam.  :) 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole replies

k0sgkaafi7popewoobb1.gif

2BC1B5E2-AF69-4B05-A20B-F70CF3F8DC7A.jpeg

• Love 5
9 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

My dear old Oma had corneal transplants when she was in her late 80s, and she did look different - more like The Devil than ever before.  :-)

Omas can be like that.  :-D

Edited by SweetieDarling
there is no apostrophe in the plural
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

What I found odd....my face would have been beet red, all sweaty and my hair would have been matted to my head.  (if I were a brand new marathon runner) just saying

I still think she used a bib mule(s). It would have been too embarrassing for her to have hyped this all and NOT completed the race. She did too many interviews before the race and posted pics on her Instagram of her alleged training. Problem was she couldn't do it on her own steam. She had to have used a bib mule to walk many of the miles for her. Had she used someone fast - that would have been a red flag. I don't care if she sewed those fake lashes on - they would not have remained intact for 26.2 miles. No sweat, no exhaustion. She was not FIT enough.

This is the same woman who said in her Elle article that she hates the gym - her own words - I hate the culture. Had she not completed the marathon without the use of bib mules - she would have had no story line. Well her narrative would have been - oh you're so brave for trying, and a sorry you didn't make it cake from Ramona. She wouldn't have had a subject to write about in  "Cosmo" other than I like to take a nap between 8 and 10.

I think she may have used Duane Toddleberry - that's about a 15 minute mile

UFkyG_.gif

• Love 5

@KungFuBunny 
posted pics on her Instagram of her alleged training.

...but if her training was fake, that would mean her coach was in on the fakery (the man she trained with is Roberto Mandje, a former Olympian - middle distance running, 2004. He's highly respected and works through NY Road Runners):

mandje.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/robertomandje/?hl=en

I don't think Radziwill was running (no pun intended :) a confederacy of hucksters, or pulled off a media hoax. I don't think Carole roped an Olympian into publicly pretending they were doing real marathon training when they weren't.  I don't think she lined up multiple bib mules (or even just one).

I think she spent months training.  I think she took what Robert Mandje had to give, and used it for all it was worth. I think she ran the marathon all on her own, at a pace she could handle -- close to seven hours -- and all of that took grit and determination, not sleight-of-hand. 

Edited by film noire
i will not miss constantly needing to correct my spelling of "radziwill"
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

2BC1B5E2-AF69-4B05-A20B-F70CF3F8DC7A.jpeg

During the reunion, Carole's narrative of her "status" with Adam kept changing.

No we're not together. There's nothing romantic going on. No I haven't seen him/spoken to him in 3 months - but I went to Dubai with him 2 months ago. Oh and yes I did go to Little Palm Island with him a month ago. We've had coffee several times. Carole wants to hide her desperation of panting after a man that won't go near her without a monetary incentive.

Carole tries to entice Adam after telling him she bought him a new camera:

giphy.gif

• Love 6
On 9/16/2018 at 8:57 PM, Kaia40 said:

ADEE52AF-1DB6-4E25-88CC-4171AED86431.jpeg

None of that was ever Bethenny's lingo. At all, ever.

Bethenny learned of those sayings loooonnngg after they had fallen out of favor by the demographic using them (i.e., "urban" youths). Given that Carole never used "Get off my jock" toward anyone but Bethenny, and it happened after she and Bethenny's friendship had fractured, it stands to reason that Carole was mocking Bethenny for "Get off my jock." At the very least "narrative" as a term is evergreen. So Bethenny can be annoyed by that yet go back to using lingo from 1998 and before.

Bethenny will forever remain tragically unhip, co-opting language that's at least a couple decades old--"'Rollin' with my snowmies!' Get it, get it, get it?!"; "I'd like you to meet my new dogs, Biggie and Smalls." It makes sense, though, given that her jean line is also tragically (tortuously is probably more in line with Bethenny?) pulling from the bedazzled days of the late '90s.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

During the reunion, Carole's narrative of her "status" with Adam kept changing.

No we're not together. There's nothing romantic going on. No I haven't seen him/spoken to him in 3 months - but I went to Dubai with him 2 months ago. Oh and yes I did go to Little Palm Island with him a month ago. We've had coffee several times. Carole wants to hide her desperation of panting after a man that won't go near her without a monetary incentive.

Carole tries to entice Adam after telling him she bought him a new camera:

giphy.gif

I’m literally dying!!! ???

AND @KungFuBunny THIS, THIS, ALL DAY EVERYDAY....”Carole wants to hide her desperation of panting after a man that won't go near her without a monetary incentive” OR RHONY camera time to advertise his sexy salads!

5E172B55-C953-4C5B-B9AF-91BFAC81A088.jpeg

• Love 4

Well, I have no problem with someone being confused on 'how long ago something happened'.  I was positive about something happening two weeks ago and my daughter was saying it was five.  Two months?  Three months?

When did Carole say anything about being with Adam in the Keys a month ago?  Wasn't that 2017?  Correct me if I'm wrong.

https://www.eonline.com/news/874682/adam-kenworthy-posts-racy-tribute-to-rhony-s-carole-radziwill-on-her-54th-birthday

On another note:  I totally agree that Beth is tragically unhip.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Mozelle said:

None of that was ever Bethenny's lingo. At all, ever.

Bethenny learned of those sayings loooonnngg after they had fallen out of favor by the demographic using them (i.e., "urban" youths). Given that Carole never used "Get off my jock" toward anyone but Bethenny, and it happened after she and Bethenny's friendship had fractured, it stands to reason that Carole was mocking Bethenny for "Get off my jock." At the very least "narrative" as a term is evergreen. So Bethenny can be annoyed by that yet go back to using lingo from 1998 and before.

Bethenny will forever remain tragically unhip, co-opting language that's at least a couple decades old--"'Rollin' with my snowmies!' Get it, get it, get it?!"; "I'd like you to meet my new dogs, Biggie and Smalls." It makes sense, though, given that her jean line is also tragically (tortuously is probably more in line with Bethenny?) pulling from the bedazzled days of the late '90s.

So, you're saying she's NOT all that and a bag of chips?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

So, you're saying she's NOT all that and a bag of chips?

Haha! Bingo!

I mean, I don't think any of these women are hip, but for as much snarking that Carole has received for daring to have sex with a man in his 30s, for daring to play around with fashion, I think Bethenny can and should be added to list of someone who thinks that she's cooler than she actually is. Bethenny has definitely shown, over the course of years, that she thinks she's got her finger on the pulse of what's hip and edgy. She doesn't.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

but for as much snarking that Carole has received for daring to have sex with a man in his 30s, for daring to play around with fashion,

So, in fairness, Carole is snarked on about "daring to play around with fashion" because a) she often makes a spectacle of herself in her declarations of how she's starting a new trend and b) because she makes choices that even the fashion impaired like myself can see are poor choices. She's snarked on about Adam not because she's "daring to have sex with a man in his 30s" but because a) she's never been willing to admit or concede on camera that it's more than her having casual sex, that she actually loves Adam and b) she actively mocked other women in her age range for doing the same thing.

That said, Bethenny chases after dead cool trends like the walking dead chase living creatures.  Neither wins at being hip. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

I’m literally dying!!! ???

AND @KungFuBunny THIS, THIS, ALL DAY EVERYDAY....”Carole wants to hide her desperation of panting after a man that won't go near her without a monetary incentive” OR RHONY camera time to advertise his sexy salads!

5E172B55-C953-4C5B-B9AF-91BFAC81A088.jpeg

Bwahahaha - how badly does Adam want another trip to an exotic locale. You know Carole had to compensate him as Adam can not afford to lose his day rate - he has a "rent" budget

Carole's original taxi cab hailing outfit

giphy.gif

Which is so much better than the one she used

• Love 9
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bwahahaha - how badly does Adam want another trip to an exotic locale. You know Carole had to compensate him as Adam can not afford to lose his day rate - he has a "rent" budget

giphy.gif

Caole looked like the Green Goblin in that fugly outfit

• Love 4
On 9/16/2018 at 9:18 PM, KungFuBunny said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5173189

LOL! Looks just like her!

Red scarf guy is just like Adam....looking for camera time. Carole is a moron.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Carole looked like the Green Goblin in that fugly outfit

I loved that outfit! That shade of green is so pretty and happy. And the composition of color blocking and text was perfect. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2
On 9/16/2018 at 10:43 PM, Martinigirl said:

Carole's own words from Elle article:

Skip the gym:

"Honestly, I was never into going to gyms. I just don't like the culture. I never knew how to switch my clothes. Lugging around gym clothes and sneakers and stuff, I just could never. My body doesn't change too much. I'm the same exact weight as I was in eleventh grade of high school. Even if I eat a lot, I don't gain weight. And if I don't eat, I don't lose weight. It's just flat. But I hate all that skinny shaming that goes on: 'You're too skinny, eat a burger!'. You would never say that to someone who is ten pounds overweight ever. I'm not starving myself. I'm just naturally thin. This is who I am. This is what I eat. Ten cheeseburgers or a salad, I stay the same weight. I like to say that God gave me a good metabolism and a nice ass, but again, there's a whole bunch of other issues, so it all evens out." 

NYRR think she's a joke. She's never entering another marathon again in her life - she's afraid to get caught.

• Love 3

Carole told Elle in 2015 that she didn’t like the gym. And in mid-2017 she started training for the marathon that she would go on to run and complete six months later, and well into 2018 she maintains a personal trainer. 

Wow. Carole, like a bunch of people in the world, changed her views about something that she previously said she didn’t care for.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole's own words from Elle article:

Skip the gym:

"Honestly, I was never into going to gyms. I just don't like the culture. I never knew how to switch my clothes. Lugging around gym clothes and sneakers and stuff, I just could never. My body doesn't change too much. I'm the same exact weight as I was in eleventh grade of high school. Even if I eat a lot, I don't gain weight. And if I don't eat, I don't lose weight. It's just flat. But I hate all that skinny shaming that goes on: 'You're too skinny, eat a burger!'. You would never say that to someone who is ten pounds overweight ever. I'm not starving myself. I'm just naturally thin. This is who I am. This is what I eat. Ten cheeseburgers or a salad, I stay the same weight. I like to say that God gave me a good metabolism and a nice ass, but again, there's a whole bunch of other issues, so it all evens out." 

NYRR think she's a joke. She's never entering another marathon again in her life - she's afraid to get caught.

I took the stairs two steps at a time today. I should try out for the damn marathon!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

giphy.gif

Omg!!!  You’re the best @KungFuBunny!!!  I’m laughing so hard at this that my stomach hurts!!! ???

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

You guys are grody to the max! Totally!

(Iz secretly a square peg)

fer sure! 

oddly, we are watching a movie with Nicholas Cage. I have vivid memories of sitting in my friend's house in high school, watching Valley Girl.

vlcsnap-002431.jpg

I'm actually kind of surprised we've (I've) never heard Beth say "gag me with a spoon"

• Love 4
On 9/16/2018 at 12:58 AM, chewycandy said:

On 9/15/2018 at 10:41 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief I wonder how long it takes her to get out of bed in the morning and get a move on for the day.

Would you believe we have an answer to that?

“I open my eyes about 8 o’clock. And then I immediately like to take a nap. The best time to take a nap is right when you wake up. So I nap from like 8 to 9:30. A long nap. Then I walk Baby. I walk to Jack’s and I get a cup of coffee. And then I walk home.

This describes my cat Rory. His brother’s name is Jack. I often call them both baby (partly because they’re my babies, partly because I like my wine)

On 9/7/2018 at 7:59 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

Poor Tinsley, also planned the most shitty vacation on RH lol.

And yet the most entertaining vacation for us the viewers

• Love 5