Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I would expect Bethenny to have contributed a shit ton more, because she has a shit ton more money than any of these other women on the show.

But people have been arguing that Carole is well off and doesn't need the NY money.

35 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Me too. Not just Bethenny and Carole, but Dorinda was horrible, Luann's life turned so messy, and I felt embarrassed for Sonja. Only Tinsley and Ramona managed to not look like total bitches.

I have moved on to Dallas, the girls are so funny. OC not so much. Just screaming and more screaming. 

I'm having a hard time getting into Dallas, but I'll get there. Head still in NY. I started on the OC, but it's boring and I really hate that the cancer scammer is still on. So other than a peek here and there, I think I'm actually done with that franchise, unless Vicki leaves. I'm super excited about BH though. I want to see if Denise tries for the head bitch in charge crown.

Right now I'm counting down the minutes until American Horror Story.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'm having a hard time getting into Dallas, but I'll get there. Head still in NY. I started on the OC, but it's boring and I really hate that the cancer scammer is still on. So other than a peek here and there, I think I'm actually done with that franchise, unless Vicki leaves. I'm super excited about BH though. I want to see if Denise tries for the head bitch in charge crown.

Right now I'm counting down the minutes until American Horror Story.

Vicki makes OC unwatchable. There is really no one on that franchise that I like watching. I do peek in, but only when I'm really bored.

I can't wait for BH as well.  Not much of an Erika fan though.. 

AHS...YUP! Addicted from the very beginning.

OOPs! I did it again. Slid down that slippery slope of off topic. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Nice hypothetical, but Real Life's a b!tch and all bets are off when it comes to something this delicate! Being open and cold to the situation is great on paper, but I'd love to see how you'd feel if a bestie called your man a few months before and nether one mentioned it! Jealousy has little to nothing to do with it! I blab at my age about my latest pedicure or if I have a great bowel movement; that's human nature! To conceal something like that just saying "it was nothing" is a joke and you'd have to wonder regardless if something happened or not! With Bethenny, it just infuriated me how she was playing her "Jedi Mind" trick trying to trip Carole up by saying "I never called him; I never emailed him!" Carole would be incensed and justifiably so with that kind of BS and I would have told Bethenny to "FK off for all time!" I think she'd finally understand that and might shock some sense into her! I wouldn't allow someone I know to treat me like that! Calling Carole without a career and no children was as scummy as it can get! She wanted to hurt and all Bethenny did was secure her reputation of being delusional, a total hypocrite, and a liar! Go to the videotape! IDK how anyone can't see it! Carole may not be a saint, but this was all on B; ALL OF IT! She just wouldn't STFU online or to the other girls! Loved how she was ranting about Carole in South America and was busted because she didn't see her come up the stairs! She was flummoxed for about 2-3 seconds before she continued! She was actually thrown off her game for a moment; it was priceless! ;-)

Not a hypothetical for me.  Routinely happens with my husband and I on both sides. Hell, his best friends sporadically have lived with us for the past 10 years or so and my husband will be gone for months on end. I don’t think anything of it. If you trust your partner and are secure in your relationship then you are typically fine with it. 

Carole’s whole issue boils down to poor self esteem, IMO.  By exposing Adam as a user, it undermined her self worth. She had spent the previous seasons showboating around this relationship and how she was super attractive to a way younger guy. She started off this season by rewriting their breakup as them frequently hooking up. Once B came out with the “Adam is a user” story, it changed the whole history of Carole and Adam’s relationship.  Now her whole relationship with him was a lie. She was no longer super attractive to him. Now it was just merely what opportunities she (and the show) could provide to him that were attractive. She couldn’t deal with that so she attacked.

3 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Vicki makes OC unwatchable. There is really no one on that franchise that I like watching. I do peek in, but only when I'm really bored.

I can't wait for BH as well.  Not much of an Erika fan though.. 

AHS...YUP! Addicted from the very beginning.

I haven’t watched any of OC this season.  I just couldn’t take Vicki any longer. She turned me off with the whole fake cancer storyline. My FIL has non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and has been dealing with it for 15 years.  So, go screw her. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I haven’t watched any of OC this season.  I just couldn’t take Vicki any longer. She turned me off with the whole fake cancer storyline. My FIL has non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and has been dealing with it for 15 years.  So, go screw her.

Sorry to hear about your FIL. Vicki is the worst housewife of all times.

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Sorry to hear about your FIL. Vicki is the worst housewife of all times.

Thanks.  It is what it is.  He stopped his monthly chemo around 2 years ago because of non-stop pneumonia.  So far it is staying stable but now he’s dealing with all the after effects of chemo and radiation.  He’s done fighting.  My MIL isn’t which will be interesting when it starts rearing its ugly head again (the cancer, not my MIL).  LOL.  Sorry, cancer jokes.  Gotta laugh because you can’t punch it in the face. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

She didn't really expose shit.

Do we know that he could afford to lose a client and volunteer with Bethenny? No.

Do we know that Beth ended up hiring a photographer to go with her to Houston? Yes.

Why couldn't she pay Adam, but not the person she ended up using?

We don't have Adam's side of the story and probably never will.

I don't buy the bullshit Beth is slinging. She wanted to pick a fight with Carole and knew that the easiest way to get Carole's dander up was to smack-talk Adam.

Since it's all speculation at this point, I'm going with taking my cues from Adam. He went from a struggling young personal chef with a hot young girlfriend who was adjacent to fame to an attractive older woman who was in the spotlight. He attained a fame of sorts.

He dated her for several years, reaped the benefits of Carole's "besties" largess. When this woman, Bethenny, who he'd been happy enough to use for vacations, asked for help on a humanitarian mission, Adam declined. The next time he made the news in a big way was when he threw a temper tantrum to get his "service" dog to fly free.

I don't need Bethenny or Carole's version of the story to know that this guy is sketchy.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

He went from a struggling young personal chef with a hot young girlfriend who was adjacent to fame to an attractive older woman who was in the spotlight. He attained a fame of sorts.

His apartment before he started dating her didn’t scream struggling, neither did the travel and setting up a nonprofit farm, etc.

• Love 10

IMO, Beth didn't expose Adam as an operator.  Beth has a problem with facts.  She has her own 'narrative'.  One that in many instances is skewed/exaggerated.  If Beth's narrative about Adam is so true why did she get hung up about how Adam was contacted?  The fact is that she never contacted Adam (well, unless it was by smoke signals) and she's going with this tale of Adam wanting to be comped.  Hey Beth, show the receipts (emails) of what your 'people' sent to Adam and let us conclude what really happened.... because Beth's conclusions are not always fact.   Red scarf guy?  Nope.  You didn't get the facts right.  So sit back in your chair.

Edited by breezy424
Geez. I typed 'tail' instead of 'tale'
  • Love 16
44 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

His apartment before he started dating her didn’t scream struggling, neither did the travel and setting up a nonprofit farm, etc.

So then he totally could have "afforded" to help on a humanitarian mission without being paid? So Bethenny was right? Either scenario, he's a shitstain.

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

So then he totally could have "afforded" to help on a humanitarian mission without being paid? So Bethenny was right? Either scenario, he's a shitstain.

Since I haven’t heard his side of the story and Bethenny’s has changed a few times I won’t judge. Also, the photos from that day in Houston were mostly of B speaking in a conference room so I don’t know that it really was helping a humanitarian effort. Given that B apparently ended up paying the photographer who went clearly others agreed.

• Love 7

Well he definitely did whine publically that he wanted people to boycott Delta because he wasn't allowed to take his "service" dog on board for free. You know, the dog that doesn't belong to him, that doesn't live with him, that he says he needs for his as yet unnamed disability?

People who lie to take advantage of exceptions meant for people with genuine need are shitstains, in my book. And if Carole was encouraging the claim that Adam call her dog his "service" dog simply for his convienence then she's a shitstain too. 

• Love 22
On September 6, 2018 at 10:46 AM, esco1822 said:

This is a bit of an exaggeration. Carole didn't denounce her friendships with either, she simply said neither were her closest friend and said who was. Receipt:

Thanks for the receipts. It's amazing how this got twisted. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Honestly. 

Carole let everyone know that Tinsley is a good friend and a great person. But she denied that they were joined at the hip. Tinsley got upset. Maybe because it hurt her that Carole did not confirm that they were BFFs. Maybe because the editors deleted something Carole said right before Tinsley said, “You know that hurts my feelings.” Maybe Carole (whose squinchy reaction was 100% about being referred to accidentally as a “girlie girl,” not “girls’ girl”) had said something like, “I am NOT a girlie girl. Tinsley likes the curls, bows, frilly dresses. Which is fine. But that’s totally not me. Sometimes I wear frilly stuff for fun, to promote Dunkin’ Donuts, for example, but that’s definitely not my go-to style.”

Whether or not Carole considered Beth or Tinsley her BEST FRIEND, the fact of the matter is, when she’s spending time with any of her friends, she is a very good friend. She is absolutely focused on that friend. She’s a very good listener. She will defend that person. She’s protective. She’s got her back. If Beth says something derogatory and inaccurate about Tinsley, Carole will clarify, even if she risks inciting Beth. A couple seasons ago, she calmly explained why Beth was so upset about how Jason was handling FaceTime with Bryn. 

Isn’t the actual friendship- - the way one person treats the other, the affection, the kindness and love - - more important than the label “best/closest friend” vs. “good friend”? 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I have abandoned OC, Shahs, Dallas, Potomac, Jersey, Atlanta, and VPR.  Never watched the Medicine thing.  Beverly Hills is on thin ice, and New York is on the bubble.

Me too .. exactly all you’ve mentioned.  I’m only interested in Shannon Bedour to see how she’s coming along.  All these shows are turning like Jersey.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Yes, the implication that they are not worth following or admiring is much better. As is going online to declare they aren't her closest friends. 

It is more messed up this way.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 3
On 9/5/2018 at 11:54 PM, breezy424 said:

I think Carole's point about Tinsley was that they were friends and they liked one another but they weren't thick as thieves and 'best' friends.  Beth tried to make it out like they were and that Carole was somehow rejecting 'her' because of it.  Carole did a poor job of explaining it and Beth was oversensitive about it because she wasn't Carole's number one focus. 

Beth is exhausting.

Yes! This all stems from Bethenny's jealousy over Carole spending her summer last year in California with her friend who lost her husband...that and Carole and Tinsley got friendly with each other...Bethenny is deeply insecure and has no clue how to be a friend in a healthy way. She can't share a friend and doesn't understand that people can have many friends and do things with one friend and other things with another friend. Her behavior at this Part 3 Reunion was appalling. She behaved like a 13 year old middle school mean girl...physically mocking Carole and verbally blasting her with snarky and nasty remarks. Carole stood up for herself but it never stopped Bethenny from being a total bitch. What Carole should have done is not say anything and let Bethenny run her foul mouth ad nauseum...what great role modeling for her daughter. Bethenny is a self centered, self absorbed loud mouth. Even when she claimed to be trying to to reconnect with Carole during the season, she would still make snarky remarks about her and ridicule her... Her face when Carole gave the dates of her employment with ABC was beyond disgusting. Don't call yourself a friend to someone then knock their former job or imply that their career choices are a joke...Carole worked for many years at a reputable news organization...she quit to do other stuff and honestly, most people who hold jobs like she did at ABC get burn out and leave to write books, etc. or teach college journalism classes. Bethenny acting all superior and rattling off her resume of working for the Hilton sluts etc. was pathetic. And I must say that watching Andy Cohen preside over this awful display of catty and hateful behavior and not intervene to stop it was nauseating. He wanted more, more, more screaming and acrimony...anything for ratings. He disgusts me...he blatantly stepped aside and made the decision not to control this mess. 

Frankly, I think the whole cast should be fired and a new one put in place for next season. Either that or shut the show down and move onto another city and find fresh faces there...here's a suggestion...how about the Real Housewives of Chicago? I would watch that...at least it would be a new setting and would draw in new viewers. Rant over.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

move onto another city and find fresh faces there...here's a suggestion...how about the Real Housewives of Chicago? I would watch that...at least it would be a new setting and would draw in new viewers. 

Heralding ... The Return of Kimberly Bryant

• Love 7
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Maybe Carole (whose squinchy reaction was 100% about being referred to accidentally as a “girlie girl,” not “girls’ girl”) had said something like, “I am NOT a girlie girl. Tinsley likes the curls, bows, frilly dresses. Which is fine. But that’s totally not me. Sometimes I wear frilly stuff for fun, to promote Dunkin’ Donuts, for example, but that’s definitely not my go-to style.”

Well sure. Or maybe Carole said “I am NOT besties with Tinsley. I had a bestie once but I never talk about it. No one knows I had a bestie that I never talk about. Tinsley  was a convenience for filming purposes, nothing more. Which is fine. But that’s totally on her, not me, for being too air-headed to understand how the game is played. Sometimes I realize I need to up my camera time or ensure I have an advocate, but then  all these Bravo gigs feature “show” friendships that end as soon as the camera vanish so why not? Hey did you know I’m a much-awarded war correspondent who interviewed Muammar Gaddafi, the Dalai Lama, and the Duke of Edinburgh and they all dug my fabulous ass? Did I mention I had a bestie?”

Edited by SCS
just once: no typo
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, kicksave said:

Either that or shut the show down and move onto another city and find fresh faces there...here's a suggestion...how about the Real Housewives of Chicago? I would watch that...at least it would be a new setting and would draw in new viewers. Rant over.

Bravo wanted to do a RH of Chicago. They had a huge problem finding women to film and businesses willing to let them film.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

Yes! This all stems from Bethenny's jealousy over Carole spending her summer last year in California with her friend who lost her husband...that and Carole and Tinsley got friendly with each other...Bethenny is deeply insecure and has no clue how to be a friend in a healthy way. She can't share a friend and doesn't understand that people can have many friends and do things with one friend and other things with another friend. Her behavior at this Part 3 Reunion was appalling. She behaved like a 13 year old middle school mean girl...physically mocking Carole and verbally blasting her with snarky and nasty remarks. Carole stood up for herself but it never stopped Bethenny from being a total bitch. What Carole should have done is not say anything and let Bethenny run her foul mouth ad nauseum...what great role modeling for her daughter. Bethenny is a self centered, self absorbed loud mouth. Even when she claimed to be trying to to reconnect with Carole during the season, she would still make snarky remarks about her and ridicule her... Her face when Carole gave the dates of her employment with ABC was beyond disgusting. Don't call yourself a friend to someone then knock their former job or imply that their career choices are a joke...Carole worked for many years at a reputable news organization...she quit to do other stuff and honestly, most people who hold jobs like she did at ABC get burn out and leave to write books, etc. or teach college journalism classes. Bethenny acting all superior and rattling off her resume of working for the Hilton sluts etc. was pathetic. And I must say that watching Andy Cohen preside over this awful display of catty and hateful behavior and not intervene to stop it was nauseating. He wanted more, more, more screaming and acrimony...anything for ratings. He disgusts me...he blatantly stepped aside and made the decision not to control this mess. 

Frankly, I think the whole cast should be fired and a new one put in place for next season. Either that or shut the show down and move onto another city and find fresh faces there...here's a suggestion...how about the Real Housewives of Chicago? I would watch that...at least it would be a new setting and would draw in new viewers. Rant over.

One million times, this ! Yes! Boo yah bitch! 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

Absolutely, 100% nailed it.

4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

One thing about Bethenny, you can't say she's not quotable, even Carole took the phrase, get off my jock, and tried to make it her in. It could be that Carole isn't that original or it could be that Bethenny is just that quotable.

Carole was mocking Beth, in my opinion. 

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Absolutely, 100% nailed it.

Carole was mocking Beth, in my opinion. 

Yeah, but Bethenny said that phrase at a lunch with Sonja—Carole wasn’t even around for it, which makes it kind of odd, that Carole used it twice this season. 

• Love 5

I honestly don't understand why Carole felt it was necessary to clarify the level of closeness, or lack there of, she had with Tinsley - via that tweet she sent out. Complete with suggestions of "closer" friends of hers people could follow if they wanted to follow quality people. Regardless of what Bethenny said about Tins and Carole hanging together a lot - they clearly hung out a lot more than BF and Carole were at that time. But I don't think it was terribly kind or necessary for Carole to reiterate how not close to Tinsley she really is. She's left the show. She shouldn't care what viewers or her twitter followers think. Her close friends and BFF know who they are.

• Love 13

Here are the numbers       Hillary 2015  & 2016

Bethenny -     $33, 400.00

$30,700.00

That cannot be correct. The most an individual can give to a campaign during an election cycle is $2700, so the maximum Beth could've donated during that time period (primary and general elections) would've been $5400.

Whoever wrote that list must've been the same person who did the price points for SG jeans.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I honestly don't understand why Carole felt it was necessary to clarify the level of closeness, or lack there of, she had with Tinsley - via that tweet she sent out. Complete with suggestions of "closer" friends of hers people could follow if they wanted to follow quality people. Regardless of what Bethenny said about Tins and Carole hanging together a lot - they clearly hung out a lot more than BF and Carole were at that time. But I don't think it was terribly kind or necessary for Carole to reiterate how not close to Tinsley she really is. She's left the show. She shouldn't care what viewers or her twitter followers think. Her close friends and BFF know who they are.

I completely agree with this!!! I actually don't think Bethenny ever made that big of a deal of Carole and Tinsley's closeness. She said exactly one time that they were "BFFs" and "thick as thieves," and she appeared vulnerable and sensitive to the relationship in Cartagena -- even jealous. So what? From watching the show, I didn't feel like she was spinning a huge story about Carole so much as she was just processing her own feelings and perception of the situation. That's what everyone does is situations where they're being ghosted, or faded out, or just experiencing a shift in a relationship. They come up with speculative theories about what was happening. Whether those theories are true or not doesn't matter. There was nothing even remotely defamatory in what Bethenny said.

Carole is the one who repeated the terms "BFF" and "thick as thieves" over and over and over and over. It didn't need to matter. Now her story is that she and Bethenny were never that close, and she just got focussed on other stuff and wanted more space to focus on herself. What's the difference? That's a comparable explanation to the idea that she became closer friends with Tinsley. Neither explanation is better or worse. Why focus so much on the accuracy?

Carole seems obsessed with defining the level of closeness of all her relationships -- letting everyone know that she is simultaneously so cool that she won't define anything, but also that she's super #rideordie. Teenagers sometimes present themselves that way, because they tend to have idealized understandings of their own identities. Adults know that it's okay to be vulnerable and crave intimacy, and also that none of us can be loyal all the time. I think Carole is mainly angry that Bethenny undermined Carole's "cool girl" autobiography, and the main problem with that is it just wasn't cool to begin with.

• Love 11
On 9/12/2018 at 8:10 PM, AnnA said:

I hope you're right about next season.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the feud was TOTALLY Bravo staged?   Maybe Bethenny and Carole were never really at odds and just playing it up for the cameras.   If that's true, we wasted so much energy posting.

I’ve seen bethenny’s movie and yeah she’s not that good an actress.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Bravo wanted to do a RH of Chicago. They had a huge problem finding women to film and businesses willing to let them film.

I mean really.  Who would want to go on a show and make a complete ass of themselves on National T.V.?  All these women come out as desperate, alcoholics, crazy, bitchy, mean, etc, etc.  The ironic thing is people love them and go crazy to see and follow them on SM, the street and on interviews.  Go figure.  No matter what, these shows do not fail. IMO.  An example, Luann.  A felon, drinker, and she packs the house in every city she goes to.

30 minutes ago, bagger said:

I’ve seen bethenny’s movie and yeah she’s not that good an actress.

What movie is that?

20 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Sounds like it might be Hollywood Hills 90028.

I'm sure if you asked Ramona it would be Bethenny has Sex on a Waterbed!

O.k. Thanks, and I would love to see a show in Chicago as I’d love to see that city.

• Love 2
Just now, Gem 10 said:

O.k. Thanks, and I would love to see a show in Chicago as I’d love to see that city.

Chicago is awesome. Where I live, if we want to go to a bigger city our choices are St. Louis, Chicago, and Indianapolis. I'll pick Chicago every day of the week if only for the food.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Chicago is awesome. Where I live, if we want to go to a bigger city our choices are St. Louis, Chicago, and Indianapolis. I'll pick Chicago every day of the week if only for the food.

I know.  I see all the restaurants and food on the travel and food channels.  Plus, they film lots of movies in certain neighborhoods.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Chicago is my favorite city.  Fortunately, we're only 1.5 hours away, so we can visit often.  My lottery  dream is a Gold Coast townhouse.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, jaync said:

That cannot be correct. The most an individual can give to a campaign during an election cycle is $2700, so the maximum Beth could've donated during that time period (primary and general elections) would've been $5400.

Whoever wrote that list must've been the same person who did the price points for SG jeans.

RADZIWILL, CAROLEACTBLUENYSELF12/02/2016$100.00

RADZIWILL, CAROLEHILLARY FOR AMERICANYSELF-EMPLOYED11/02/2016 $35.00

RADZIWILL, CAROLEHILLARY FOR AMERICANYSELF-EMPLOYED10/26/2016 $38.00

RADZIWILL, CAROLEACTBLUENYSELF09/26/2016 $100.00

RADZIWILL, CAROLEHILLARY FOR AMERICANYSELF-EMPLOYED09/26/2016 $100.00

FRANKEL, BETHENNYHILLARY VICTORY FUNDNYBB ENDEAVORS, LLC06/16/2016 $33,400.00

FRANKEL, BETHENNYHILLARY FOR AMERICANYBB ENDEAVORS, LLC06/16/2016 $2,700.00

FRANKEL, BETHENNYDNC SERVICES CORP./DEM. NAT'L COMMITTEENYSELF06/16/2016 $30,700.00

RADZIWILL, CAROLEHILLARY FOR AMERICANYSELF-EMPLOYED03/17/2016 $250.00

DE LESSEPS, COUNTESS LUANNHILLARY FOR AMERICANYNBC UNIVERSAL10/25/2015 $2,700.00

Public records with the Federal Commision Official website of the United States Goverment

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Frances said:

I completely agree with this!!! I actually don't think Bethenny ever made that big of a deal of Carole and Tinsley's closeness. She said exactly one time that they were "BFFs" and "thick as thieves," and she appeared vulnerable and sensitive to the relationship in Cartagena -- even jealous. So what? From watching the show, I didn't feel like she was spinning a huge story about Carole so much as she was just processing her own feelings and perception of the situation. That's what everyone does is situations where they're being ghosted, or faded out, or just experiencing a shift in a relationship. They come up with speculative theories about what was happening. Whether those theories are true or not doesn't matter. There was nothing even remotely defamatory in what Bethenny said.

Carole is the one who repeated the terms "BFF" and "thick as thieves" over and over and over and over. It didn't need to matter. Now her story is that she and Bethenny were never that close, and she just got focussed on other stuff and wanted more space to focus on herself. What's the difference? That's a comparable explanation to the idea that she became closer friends with Tinsley. Neither explanation is better or worse. Why focus so much on the accuracy?

Carole seems obsessed with defining the level of closeness of all her relationships -- letting everyone know that she is simultaneously so cool that she won't define anything, but also that she's super #rideordie. Teenagers sometimes present themselves that way, because they tend to have idealized understandings of their own identities. Adults know that it's okay to be vulnerable and crave intimacy, and also that none of us can be loyal all the time. I think Carole is mainly angry that Bethenny undermined Carole's "cool girl" autobiography, and the main problem with that is it just wasn't cool to begin with.

Agree!!!

Carole also helped undermine her own "cool girl" autobiography when Bethenny met Carole and Tinsley for lunch and the two of them completely ignored Beth / wouldn't even look up at her.  It was so uncomfortable that Bethenny said she was going to use the ladies room....and still no response from the  two "mean girls"   At that moment it became clear Carole was out to take Bethenny down. Carole had no interest whatsoever in fixing that relationship. Carole is a mena grl and a liar.

• Love 15
On 9/12/2018 at 8:04 PM, gingerella said:

I would expect Bethenny to have contributed a shit ton more, because she has a shit ton more money than any of these other women on the show.

Bethenny gave a shit ton more than Carole 

$66, 177.00 more than Carole

Sounds like to me  Bethenny was right, some of the NY housewives DO need this job

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I know.  I see all the restaurants and food on the travel and food channels.  Plus, they film lots of movies in certain neighborhoods.

The only time I saw a bit of Chicago was when we took Amtrack from N.Y. To Denver with a 7 hour layover in Union Station.  We walked to a bridge where they film boats going down the river, which was nice.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Yeah, but Bethenny said that phrase at a lunch with Sonja—Carole wasn’t even around for it, which makes it kind of odd, that Carole used it twice this season. 

Carole watches the show. And yeah, she was mocking Beth, too bad she couldn't be any more original. 

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Carole watches the show. And yeah, she was mocking Beth, too bad she couldn't be any more original. 

Well, to be fair, Beth herself coopted that expression from at least one decade ago.

The same way she does with many of her clever, entertaining, witty “catch phrases.” 

“Oh, no, you di’n’t! Oh, no, you di’n’t! Oh, no, you di’n’t!” Again and again at the season one reunion with the hyper-self-satisfied smile on her face.

The only reason the other HWs (Jill) thought it was funny is because they don’t have their finger on the pulse of (tired) street slang the way our baddest a- - Beth does. 

Carole wanted to tell the quintessential hypocrite that she should stop pushing/LET IT GO ?, much like Beth is always whining that everyone else needs to get out of her face and LET IT GO ?when it has to do with Her Royal Highness. 

• Love 8

Yes, perhaps that. But still, why $38? Why not 30? or round it up to 50? Maybe a $38 donation is insouciant and girlish? Maybe it's a percentage  of some other amount she raised? It's hard to believe that Carole could only afford $38, but maybe that's it: She didn't cheap out at $37, but $39 was too much. It just seems like a weird number! 

Color me a rounder-upper I guess.

• Love 7
Just now, Jel said:

Yes, perhaps that. But still, why $38? Why not 30? or round it up to 50? Maybe a $38 donation is insouciant and girlish? Maybe it's a percentage  of some other amount she raised? It's hard to believe that Carole could only afford $38, but maybe that's it: She didn't cheap out at $37, but $39 was too much. It just seems like a weird number! 

$38 for a friend's birthday? Sometimes people ask for donations in lieu of gifts?

Also Bethenny and the amounts exceeding $2700/5400 are amounts given to PACs not directly to the candidate. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

Could have been merchandise or a ticket to an event?  

• Love 8