Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Question:  Do men like women who have the body of a teenager, like Carole, or a woman with a body with some T & A.?

I just asked the hubs and he prefers T & A, but of course he had to say that as I am not svelte like Carole.  Lol.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Question:  Do men like women who have the body of a teenager, like Carole, or a woman with a body with some T & A.?

I just asked the hubs and he prefers T & A, but of course he had to say that as I am not svelte like Carole.  Lol.

Like with most things in life different people have different preferences.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Lee Radziwill reportedly called RHONY “tacky” and I can’t imagine Caroline Kennedy “Privacy Is A Right” Schlossberg having been amused, especially if she heard about her SIL being “contacted” via so-called medium on teevee. 

Oh wait - by “upper” circles you’re talking about them as has gotten rich on media presence and the entertainment industry. Big difference.  It will be, I acknowledge, interesting to watch!

Y’know, I started out liking Carole well enough. Sometimes I wonder what changed my attitude so much & then it all comes back:  She should never have zeroed in on poor Jules, and later on hapless Tinsley. All the iniquities, before and after, are magnified. Carole? You’re a poopyhead.

Well, I guess I mean the entertainment industry as in the city, Hamptons as such being she was a t.v. Star.  The other “upper crust” I think might be finished.  Poor Jules and Tinsley, you are right.  Shameful.

• Love 5

She also said it while people were trying to explain to (exceptionally tone deaf) Carole that what she was saying was hurtful to Tinsley and Carole just wasn't getting it. 

No, the exchange was about Red Scarf Guy, and the dinner conversation in Columbia:

Carole: I didn't understand why you were so intense and angry and--"

Bethenny interrupting:  "You were -- you were smug."

Carole laughs/sighs and Ramona looks at Bethenny and says: "You don't see yourself."

It's hard to track Moaner's eyes sometimes :) -- and I wish I had a screenshot -- but if you freeze frame on Ramona when she's talking,  her head and eyes are turned to Frankel on the couch beside her.

The exchange  starts around 2: 48:   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/ep-22-reunion-part-3?autoPlay=1

I think Ramona is done with Bethenny - she'll engage next season, but I think she's done emotionally  - the quietness with which she said that to Frankel sounds like a period at the end of a sentence, to me. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

People see things differently.  I said credit where it's DUE.  Which of Ramona's 12 business ventures has been successful?

Her clothing surplus business was pretty successful.

At least she made enough to buy her place in the Hamptons with it and (I believe) be a millionaire by age 35.

• Love 13

Carole and Adam broke up amicably by all reports which means Bethenny would still most likely treat him amicably. The hurricane thing went down fast, so Bethenny went to people she knew. 

I don't shuck my panties and fuck every man who happens to be dating/involved with females who are friends of mind, and I see no evidence of this behavior from Bethenny either. In fact, I never really got the impression Bethenny was interested in Adam. I get disliking Bethenny - she's a bitch - but Carole was reaching badly and came off like an ass when she posted her blog where she passive aggressively suggested Bethenny was trying to get alone with her man (who she was broken up with) and Bethenny has a type in men that Adam really doesn't fit. 

I'd need more to buy into "Bethenny was desperately hitting on Adam!"

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, I guess I mean the entertainment industry as in the city, Hamptons as such being she was a t.v. Star.  The other “upper crust” I think might be finished.  Poor Jules and Tinsley, you are right.  Shameful.

I do get your meaning about the industry and the Hamptons orbit. Verve is an agency, I think?, representing authors, producers, etc.  I’ll be surprised if they put up with a mocking attitude toward deadlines and delivery dates.

And if those flippy little 500-word “articles” about Princess’ lunch conversation with the Celebrity du Jour bring in big bucks for Verve, she’ll be circling oh, ever so happily!

If not? She’ll be circling the drain. Better work it, Prinny. 

• Love 4

I don't shuck my panties and fuck every man who happens to be dating/involved with females who are friends of mind, and I see no evidence of this behavior from Bethenny either.

But, what you would/wouldn't do has nothing to do with Beth, so I'm not getting the point of comparison.

I get disliking Bethenny - she's a bitch - but Carole was reaching badly and came off like an ass when she posted her blog where she passive aggressively suggested Bethenny was trying to get alone with her man (who she was broken up with) and Bethenny has a type in men that Adam really doesn't fit. 

Carole's the one who personally knows Beth, so we have no idea if she was reaching or not with her suggestion.

I'd need more to buy into "Bethenny was desperately hitting on Adam!"

Well, nobody said "desperately".

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Her clothing surplus business was pretty successful.

At least she made enough to buy her place in the Hamptons with it and (I believe) be a millionaire by age 35.

Ramona said at the first reunion that "At 37 years old, I had over a million in the bank and owned two fucking homes. Two fucking homes! And I kept them both.” (Compared to Frankel,  who told People magazine she was dating rich guys to make rent at the age of 37). 

Singer might be emotionally crazy, but she's a very successful busineswoman, and Frankel (even if only to clean up her image) should admit and admire that, not trash it - but she's become so bitter and shady regarding the success of other women, Frankel can't even give props to a woman with Singer's business cred.

• Love 13
19 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Rosie Ruiziwill.  (First person who knows what I'm talking about gets a fake last-place medal.  And a gold-plated aluminum walker.) 

That's so weird about the second phone cover.  Makes you all kinds of suspicious if you're of a certain turn of mind.

Haha - Rosie Ruiz ran the Boston Marathon and won - only to have her title stripped after they discovered she didn't run the entire course. I'll take the fake last place medal if no one guessed yet.

Carole Radziwill could have used a Bib Mule - just saying

• Love 5

Just that it's not typical behavior of most women, including Bethenny. I assume most of us who are female can approach our female friends boyfriends and such without fucking them?

Aside from the fact that Bethenny has met Adam and Adam dates Carole, is there any reason other than them knowing each other through Carole to assume Bethenny wanted to hit on him as part of her request that he participate in the hurricane relief?

If not, then it's just assuming Bethenny would shuck her panties and fuck her friend's man for no reason. 

12 minutes ago, jaync said:

Carole's the one who personally knows Beth, so we have no idea if she was reaching or not with her suggestion

Yeah, somehow I doubt Carole would be circumspect and silent if she had any sort of dirt like that. I mean, that would be *awesome* dirt, especially now, to bring up? That Bethenny tried to fuck her ex as sloppy seconds and thats REALLY why she's mad?

I mean, wouldn't that totally turn things around? Carole would be the sympathetic victim.

But no, at the end of the day, all Carole does is make passive aggressive digs. I don't see it. I never had any vibe that Bethenny was interested in Adam and frankly, he didn't seem into her either. 

eta - I'd consider Beth pretty desperate if she was hitting on Adam who had broken up with her friend and who she didn't appear to really like beyond casual friendship. 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole Radziwill could have used a Bib Mule - just saying

I don't think it's likely -- or even possible -- that Radziwill used a bib mule. I can't stand the woman, but I have no difficulty believing she ran the marathon. If nothing else, logistics  kick in when you're famous; she was the second most followed celeb in the race (Kevin Hart was first). She was announced at  a couple of checkpoints. She was photographed and filmed all along the route. She was running to raise money for North Shore.

That's a lot of eyes to escape.

And using a mule part of the time, and then switching the bib back to herself  -- to be filmed running-- seems pretty complicated to me (especially since she took almost  seven hours to finish the marathon -- where's the glory?) 

I can't stand many of these women for different reasons, but there are achievements that,  imo, can't be denied (even though they keep denying them to each other on the show, year after year. I wish Andy would implement a forced "Yeah I give you that" moment on the reunion, if only to end these years-old battles).  I don't like Bethenny, but I have no difficulty acknowledging she's hustled every day of her life, since the Beam deal went through. She didn't sit back, she kept it moving.  I can't stand Singer, but I have no difficulty acknowledging she's a very successful businesswoman. Same with the marathon -  I don't like Radziwill, but I have no difficulty believing she ran that race, and staggered across the finish line without benefit of a bib mule or any other trickery.

All that said, I will refuse to acknowledge that Luann is anywhere NEAR Chita Rivera territory :) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15

Anthony was probably not broke because the job he had at ABC probably paid very well.  But I doubt he inherited much from his father, and his mother is still living.  I posted something under Carole's topic because it would be off-topic here -- Anthony's parents were some real interesting people.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 3

We're rarely in agreement, Film,  but I agree completely on Carole running the marathon. I think she was too high profile to get away with and I genuinely don't think she was dumb enough to try it. Also, her run time was barely above a walk pace. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

We're rarely in agreement, Film,  but I agree completely on Carole running the marathon. I think she was too high profile to get away with and I genuinely don't think she was dumb enough to try it. Also, her run time was barely above a walk pace. 

: ) 

fireworks 2.gif

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, film noire said:

: ) 

fireworks 2.gif

1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I echo what Rap said. I'm still surprised she wasn't more tore up at the end of the marathon. But maybe that's a benefit of saying 89 pounds.

Me three!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

It makes more sense to me that she would be addressing her comment towards the woman who was actually speaking at the time, who she was looking directly at, while saying it.  She also said it while people were trying to explain to (exceptionally tone deaf) Carole that what she was saying was hurtful to Tinsley and Carole just wasn't getting it.  It makes sense in context and with physical cues.  Ramona has said nice things about Beth, too.  Just because she said something nice about a cast member who is leaving the show doesn't mean she couldn't have possibly said anything negative to her at any point in the reunion.

Ramona said it to Bethenny - that’s why I quoted her right away; sometimes Ramona refreshingly says it like it is.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I once told my husband that I have something all those gym-rat women don't...curves. No lie, we were at a party and all the gym-rat moms were built like ironing boards.

No thanks.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 4

This comment and others that mock smaller-framed women make me sad.  As a woman of short stature and who wasn't blessed in the "T" department, I would hope that other women wouldn't make us feel bad about what nature gave us.  It was bad enough to hear those kinds of comments in Jr. High by the boys who only had eyes for the more mature among us.   FWIW, I think Carole has a lovely figure.  She looks like she's got plenty of "T," and quite frankly,  her ass looks pretty good  from what I've seen on this show.  

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Is that my boyfriend Tommy Lee Jones on the right when he was younger?  I LOVE, LOVE him.  There’s just something about him.  If any of you old ladies like me want to see him and Meryl Streep, rent “Hope Springs”.  If you’re married for awhile, this movie will hit home.  It’s so true and hilarious.  Get it, you won’t be sorry.  Trust me.

Met him when I lived in New York. He was lovely and oh so gracious. However I’m 5’9” and I towered over him and his head is ginormous! Still handsome but huge head. ?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, bagger said:

Met him when I lived in New York. He was lovely and oh so gracious. However I’m 5’9” and I towered over him and his head is ginormous! Still handsome but huge head. ?

That’s awesome because there are so many stories of him being a dick to fans. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bagger said:

One balmy summer evening, with company over, we retired to the veranda (sounds fancier than porch!) where I proceeded to regale (in my mind) our guests with joke after joke, story after story. I was on that night -- so very on, cracking jokes, spinning yarns, had them all eating out of my hand until a bat flew into my giant head.  Smart ass husband said, "It was like he couldn't avoid it". (Hi fellow Seinfeld fans)

Sheesh Bagger, so much giant head shaming-- who do you think you are, Carole!?

(Kidding -- love you Bagger!)

PS "Still handsome but huge head"  is really cracking me up.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Jel said:

One balmy summer evening, with company over, we retired to the veranda (sounds fancier than porch!) where I proceeded to regale (in my mind) our guests with joke after joke, story after story. I was on that night -- so very on, cracking jokes, spinning yarns, had them all eating out of my hand until a bat flew into my giant head.  Smart ass husband said, "It was like he couldn't avoid it". (Hi fellow Seinfeld fans)

Sheesh Bagger, so much giant head shaming-- who do you think you are, Carole!?

(Kidding -- love you Bagger!)

PS "Still handsome but huge head"  is really cracking me up.

Not just huge, ginormous! 

It made me conscious of the size of people’s heads till this day.

i hang my pea sized head in shame and I’ll head to my corner.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ChitChat said:

This comment and others that mock smaller-framed women make me sad.  As a woman of short stature and who wasn't blessed in the "T" department, I would hope that other women wouldn't make us feel bad about what nature gave us.  It was bad enough to hear those kinds of comments in Jr. High by the boys who only had eyes for the more mature among us.   FWIW, I think Carole has a lovely figure.  She looks like she's got plenty of "T," and quite frankly,  her ass looks pretty good  from what I've seen on this show.  

Carole has a fantastic figure. Clothing looks beautiful on her. And her posterior is really amazing, especially since she only recently started exercising. 

Middle and high school kids are cruel and often stupid. I am sorry you had to experience that.

eta: I think Carole has lovely breasts. I like how it doesn’t look like she could fit a third breast between them.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Carole has a fantastic figure. Clothing looks beautiful on her. And her posterior is really amazing, especially since she only recently started exercising. 

Middle and high school kids are cruel and often stupid. I am sorry you had to experience that.

Just jumping in to say Carol* and others on the show have commented on what a great ass she has — try as I might, I just can’t see what everyone else sees.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Rap541 said:

eta - I'd consider Beth pretty desperate if she was hitting on Adam who had broken up with her friend and who she didn't appear to really like beyond casual friendship. 

I totally agree with this! The only weird thing is that she asked him to go to Puerto Rico to take pictures of the hurricane relief, and he's not a journalist, nor a photographer. He makes sexy salads and takes pictures of them. It's just strange she would ask Adam, this guy she has never really acknowledged, to go to Puerto Rico. That said, she doesn't seem like the type to date her friend's ex-boyfriend. It's strange though. There was some motive with her ask. 

5 hours ago, jaync said:

Who knows, but I'm sure someone will keep us updated on all things Carole.

Carole may be gone from the show but seems like she will live on in these boards to infinity and beyond. It doesn't even have to be the Carole thread. She's everywhere, like a little ninja, her name jumps from board to board. 

She just won't be going away.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

The only weird thing is that she asked him to go to Puerto Rico to take pictures of the hurricane relief, and he's not a journalist, nor a photographer. He makes sexy salads and takes pictures of them. It's just strange she would ask Adam, this guy she has never really acknowledged, to go to Puerto Rico

She didn’t ask him to go to PR, she had her assistant email to ask him to go to Houston.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, jaync said:

Beth hooked up with an old friend's husband, and then denigrated said friend by announcing on national tv that her husband had pined after Beth for the whole duration of the woman's marriage.

Wait, when did this happen? I don't remember this?

If true, then that is just cruel and I wouldn't blame Jill for being bitter about that.

( I also would have trouble believing this, if she did say it, just another example of lies/exaggerations)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

"Bib Mule" - you are KILLING me, KFB!!!   :-D

There;s the current mass cheating Mexico marathon scandal - 5000 plus

Then there's the girl caught in 2016 in the NYC Marathon - she used a bib mule

DBVgAuL.gif

Carole hired 4 look a likes

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Lol_81bb0b_558895.gif

I realize that this is not the correct board for this, but I agree with the opinions of the other posters here that there is no evidence that she cheated or that she did not run the entire marathon. I applaud her achievements!

Why do people's accomplishments have to be undermined? I think it's wonderful that Bethenny raised those funds and helped all of those poor folks when their lives were devastated in PR. Maybe not perfectly executed but she certainly enhanced the lives of many victims! I checked out her Skinnygirl page today and it's fantastic that she is building up and expanding her business. I disagree with many of her actions in her personal life, but why not give credit where credit is due. 

Luann's life may be in shambles, but WOW! Look at her carrying on with her Caberet Show! 

(I almost typed Cabernet show, then corrected myself)

Anyhow, I will go back to picking on Bethenny for her Instagram addiction, and her mean personality, but for the record, I have to admire her positive contributions to the world. Don't like Carole's latest tweets, but damn she trained for and finished a marathon! ( and in my opinion, without cheating)

• Love 8
15 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I don’t know *what* it says that Carole gets the over-worked face she has. No, wait: maybe I do. She paid for it, in an attempt to have a face that matches her body, so yeah, she deserves it  

One of the first wake-ups I had as a 20-something in the 1970s was the routine use of “girls” for females of all ages and “men” for males over 17 or 18.  

In whatever spirit the terms were used, they had the undeniable effect of casting males as nature, capable and decisive — and casting females as children.  

Carole’s - and apparently her inner circle’s - unremitting use of the terms tells me much about her, and none of it impresses me favorably. 

It may also give a clue to the mystery of the ages, to wit: how was she able to effectively retire in her mid-30s and live a life of ease and glamour, though there was little inheritance other than Anthony’s investments (on a young network executive’s salary) and possible life insurance:

A:  She insinuated herself into circles who were impressed by her in-laws, and she played the cutesy, coquettish, diminutive, dependent,  non-threatening girl to men and women who enjoyed having her as a clever, little tag-along. 

She met whatever deadlines were necessary  to publish WR 6 years after the sad events and her position as the girl who wrote the truly heartfelt, but seriously fame-infused memoirs provided the cachet she needed until RHONY came along. 

Almost ALL of the women - across every franchise - say “girls” when referring to other women.  It’s not a Carole specific word.

7 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Answer: all men prefer different body types. I have two friends who are Carole sized and their husbands think they’re hot AF. 

(Regarding quote below). 

I think Carole’s ass looks great in a bikini. Small but shapely with minimal cellulite. In clothing it’s nothing super special. 

2 hours ago, link417 said:

Just jumping in to say Carol* and others on the show have commented on what a great ass she has — try as I might, I just can’t see what everyone else sees.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Carole may be gone from the show but seems like she will live on in these boards to infinity and beyond. It doesn't even have to be the Carole thread. She's everywhere, like a little ninja, her name jumps from board to board. 

She just won't be going away.

The show with her on it is still airing so it isn't surprising to mention her. I'm sure it will die down unless she continues to give her former time with RHONY life via social media. She'll go to the backlogs just like the other ladies who got mentioned a lot during their respective seasons. She would have done her reputation good had she opted to not mention anything related to RHONY on her social media but she couldn't resist. So... she's the topic of conversation more often than not. For now.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Thanks for the kind words, but I know that we all had our various shit we had to put up with during those younger years.  There will always be a handful of kids who say hurtful things to everybody, whether they be small, big, short, or tall.  I'm sure that the girls who developed really early got annoyed with the mouth-agape-ogling-hormone-driven boys!  

On another note, boo to Carole for minimizing her friendship with Tinsley.  What a hurtful thing to say.  I wonder if Tinsley has distanced herself from Carole after those remarks.   

• Love 6
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

DBVgAuL.gif

Yes!!!! This is the best! Hmmm...they seem to be saying something also and it looks like, “ADDDAAMM” 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, bagger said:

Wow.  Lucky you.  I didn’t know he was that short.  Maybe he wears those things in his shoes that make you taller when he films.  Walking around the city, you never know who you might bump in to.  I’m still looking for Matt Dhillon, haha.  Fat chance as I don’t go into those clubs.  (Too old, dammit).

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Almost ALL of the women - across every franchise - say “girls” when referring to other women.  It’s not a Carole specific word.

That’s true, and more’s the pity. I lead the pack in imperfections but the “girls & men” habit just fries my eggs. (The three eggs that touch each other on the plate, not my personal eggs. Heh.)

It’s just a thing with me — if I do refer to grown women as girls, I try to refer to any grown males in the same context as “guys.”  Words carry way more power than we realize.

On the topic of words and power and acting harshly.  As a teen whose body didn’t fit the “standard” of 1960s definition of desirable femininity, and as a crone whose weight is not healthy, I feel properly slightly ashamed to have piled on the criticisms of the RHONY women, the despised Carole included.

OTOH - and there’s always another hand - I think my disdain for C comes from her vile treatment of Jules. One of my closest friends nearly died of an eating disorder (another friend’s timely intervention got her into treatment and she’s now doing well in recovery).

That’s not to excuse myself, but to explain.  I do think C’s thinness - and her apparent lack of other physical problems - was key in finishing the marathon with as little training as she had. 

And I also understand  that C devoted half of her life, over six years, to becoming a Bravolebrity. And that the process included talking about herself on a trashy tv show.  IMHO, a person who does that forfeits the expectations of restraint by commenters that most of us expect (I’m guessing).

But I guess what I’m saying is: I’ve had my say about the detestable C’s physique and will try my best to confine future snark to her actions and attitudes. 

Amen. Awomen.  ;-)

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Agreed.

Here's where I specifically dislike the usage when it comes from Carole. Carole makes a point of presenting herself as the group intellectual, the one who knows about and is concerned about politics and world events, the one who understands how difficult it is to be a working woman in the world because unlike the others, she's been on the front lines of Afghanistan as a female journalist, she is a voting woman, hear her roar, etc etc etc.

But she's also a girl! A 54 year old girl who wants to play dumb and be silly and be protected and do wild crazy girly silly things like shack up with a guy half her age and engage in a social media ex friend bashing that puts actual junior high bitches to shame....

But she doesn't want to be *shamed* for engaging in "girl" behavior - despite acting like a child, she wants to be respected as a woman and doesn't see that referring to her lapses of maturity as "being a girl" isn't really helping. 

I trust, as insistent as Carole is on wanting to be a "girl", she would be enraged if she was told to leave a serious political discussion because "Carole, you're a girl, and men are talking".

• Love 21
1 hour ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

That’s true, and more’s the pity. I lead the pack in imperfections but the “girls & men” habit just fries my eggs. (The three eggs that touch each other on the plate, not my personal eggs. Heh.)

It’s just a thing with me — if I do refer to grown women as girls, I try to refer to any grown males in the same context as “guys.”  Words carry way more power than we realize.

On the topic of words and power and acting harshly.  As a teen whose body didn’t fit the “standard” of 1960s definition of desirable femininity, and as a crone whose weight is not healthy, I feel properly slightly ashamed to have piled on the criticisms of the RHONY women, the despised Carole included.

OTOH - and there’s always another hand - I think my disdain for C comes from her vile treatment of Jules. One of my closest friends nearly died of an eating disorder (another friend’s timely intervention got her into treatment and she’s now doing well in recovery).

That’s not to excuse myself, but to explain.  I do think C’s thinness - and her apparent lack of other physical problems - was key in finishing the marathon with as little training as she had. 

And I also understand  that C devoted half of her life, over six years, to becoming a Bravolebrity. And that the process included talking about herself on a trashy tv show.  IMHO, a person who does that forfeits the expectations of restraint by commenters that most of us expect (I’m guessing).

But I guess what I’m saying is: I’ve had my say about the detestable C’s physique and will try my best to confine future snark to her actions and attitudes. 

Amen. Awomen.  ;-)

Yes shaming is never really cool, but this specific "teenage body" thing stems from her bestie posting that Carole had the body of a teenager. I'm guessing most posters (myself included) were snarking on the notion of having a teenager's body vs the body of a woman - which a woman's body is exactly what Carole has, not a teenager's body. Not what that means in regards to actual body shape. She hasn't had that in well over 40 years. (although I admit using "teenage" body was an attempt to comment on the ideal body shape since of course Teenagers come in all shapes and sizes as well) Also -  if we really want to dig into it, said BFF shamed all who are over the age of 30 for not accepting our age by stating that Carole was "Literally the only woman over the age of 30" who accepted her age. I'm pretty certain the vast majority of posters here are just snarking because of the ammunition given by the ladies. In an ideal world that topic would be off the table, however when the ladies themselves bring it up, is it not fodder to comment on? Too bad her BFF couldn't have just pushed out a nice happy birthday to Carole that didn't have to focus on Carole's outward appearance and how it was so much better than any other woman who existed. (I know that's not what she meant, but implied Carole is clearly far superior to others because of her teenage body at 54 and obvious (non) acceptance of her age). How nice would it have been had Cassandra decided to say "my BFF is amazing at 54, she's accomplished so much to be proud of, I love her to bits n' pieces"... Just a thought...

• Love 19
13 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I totally agree with this! The only weird thing is that she asked him to go to Puerto Rico to take pictures of the hurricane relief, and he's not a journalist, nor a photographer. He makes sexy salads and takes pictures of them. It's just strange she would ask Adam, this guy she has never really acknowledged, to go to Puerto Rico. That said, she doesn't seem like the type to date her friend's ex-boyfriend. It's strange though. There was some motive with her ask. 

I'm pretty sure Bethenny asked Adam to go to Houston for one day - not Puerto Rico

• Love 7

And I am pretty sure she asked Adam to go to Houston because she wanted to give him an opportunity to put on his resume, and not because she wanted to rip off her panties and fuck her bestie's ex for kicks. :)

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I was stopped in the student center at my college by the health department because they wanted to talk to me about eating disorders—while I was carrying a foot long sub from Subway.

I can't help but shake my head at this. Almost the same thing happened to me. I was approached by a counselor who wanted to speak to me about healthy eating habits...in the cafeteria as I was trying to eat a double cheeseburger and some loaded tater tots. I didn't want to be rude, but I also didn't want my food to get cold.

Carole's figure looks fine to me, as do all of their bodies. As long as they are healthy.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I can't help but shake my head at this. Almost the same thing happened to me. I was approached by a counselor who wanted to speak to me about healthy eating habits...in the cafeteria as I was trying to eat a double cheeseburger and some loaded tater tots. I didn't want to be rude, but I also didn't want my food to get cold.

Carole's figure looks fine to me, as do all of their bodies. As long as they are healthy.

It reminds me of the rumors that have been around about Bethenny for her entire run on RHONY about how she uses laxatives to keep the weight off.  But she referenced multiple times this season about her tortuous colon (note: not torturous which is what a lot of people thought she was saying). She was probably taking the laxatives due to the complications from her condition but of course people have to spin it like she has an eating disorder. 

• Love 12