Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

As for the Scott/Tinsley relationship. She is ride or die for Scott. If this couple ever breaks off for good she'll remain friends with Scott.

I think it would be great for them if they did remain friends. It's so nice when people can carry on in a friendly relationship even after breaking up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

This one is the best. This is the snarl when Tinsley says she likes Carole because she is a girly girl.

image.thumb.png.e09f0d02b119651734f65702d53307c6.png

As her BFF Assandra would say, we get the face we deserve.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 21
53 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I think it would be great for them if they did remain friends. It's so nice when people can carry on in a friendly relationship even after breaking up.

It is, though Carole doesn't really have a track record that screams loyalty.

• Love 3
On 9/6/2018 at 7:48 AM, rehoboth said:

In the end Carole ended her Howife marathon the same way she began - as too cool for school.  Too cool to stick up for a friend (acquaintance?) sitting right next to her and too cool to exit gracefully.  Instead she gets together with another perceived Cool Kid and posts a video making fun of someone else's livelihood.  Truly head scratching.  As Carole is known for taking on the personalities of her current besties, that doesn't say much for Cassandra Grey.  If this is girl-power and empowering women, I don't want any part of it.

Screw her.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

O.k.  Much better without all the hair.  Too bad you can’t see his whole face.  I didn’t think he was that muscular.  Bet Carole is crying over his new look.  It’s soooo good.  Guess he’s on his way up the ladder?   Oh no.  Sonja might jump him.   Or Luann.  Nah.

He has a boney ass.  And I say this as person who has been called boney butt by my mom all my life.  I’ve got more padding now, but it still hurts to sit too long on a hard chair.  Needless to say, he is not my type. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

If Bethenny really wanted to blow Carole’s mind, she probably would, but I can’t see her having sex with Adam.  I think she goes for the more manly type .. Adam looks more like a kid, IMO.   Carole could have passed for his Mother.

Psst..the quote you replied said my screen name but that wasn't my post...Interwebs vortex

• Love 2
On 9/6/2018 at 8:51 AM, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm truly good. I just lost my second grandparent within a week's time. I don't have the energy to feud.

It's just not worth it right now.

Grandparents are the heart of the family.  So sorry.  Not a good month all around.  For some reason, this certain thread is good for what ails you.  Everyone is just wonderful and understanding. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Psst..the quote you replied said my screen name but that wasn't my post...Interwebs vortex

Oh geeze .. sorry.  On a painkiller and probably screwing up the board.  I’m going off now.

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:46 AM, esco1822 said:

This is a bit of an exaggeration. Carole didn't denounce her friendships with either, she simply said neither were her closest friend and said who was. Receipt:

This isn't really helping Carole's defense.  So Tinsley isn't worth following or admiring, despite not doing anything to Carole this season other than be a good friend to her?  Carole is a self absorbed bitch.  This just confirms that.  She's so far up her own ass, she's incapable of seeing when she's saying or doing hurtful things to her "friends." 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, jinjer said:

I basically disagree with your whole post because I think Carole came to the Reunion either having told Andy she was quitting or knowing she was quitting and went nuclear.  She came prepared to end it. Hence no pretense about Tinsely and worrying about salvaging a friendship/ally for next season. 

I guess she's subhuman...

There were reports in late Feb/Early March 2018 that Carole's sales on Poshmark were going to a "good cause". But it wasn't specified. Here is her tweet: 

So Carole is saying that wearing lingerie was her job? So is she saying she was a "lady of the evening" at one point in her life? Hmmmmm. But honestly, isn't she years behind Hugh Heffner for wearing bedclothes as outerwear? But you just keep telling yourself you're the cool girl, HippoCarole. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 11
On 9/7/2018 at 4:39 PM, BodhiGurl said:

They showed it during the reunion, Carole and her new BFF Cassandra did an insta live story (I think) where Cassandra was dragging SkinnyGirl... it was ridiculous... It's in reunion part 3 - we see a clip of the video.

Thanks. I went back and it's right at the beginning. Yes that was kind of a last straw. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Carole is saying that wearing lingerie was her job? 

Yeah don't you remember her time as a Victoria Secret model?  She does, after all, have he body of a teenager.

LOL at 'HippoCarole'.  She's such a transparent dumbass. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who pretend to be smarter than they are.  Along with people to pretend to be kinder than they are and wealthier than they are.  She's hit the trifecta of pretentious assholes.

• Love 20
20 hours ago, Jextella said:

What did Carole do for money in the years after her husband died?  I haven't followed closely but I seem to recall that her spouse, despite the name, wasn't super wealthy? 

Good question .. was thinking the same thing.  His family was probably wealthy, being a prince and all, and her husband Anthony, worked at ABC also.  Maybe big insurance policy, or help from his family?  I don’t know.  I read somewhere that she was worth 3 million, but I don’t know for sure.  She probably needed this job or another soon.  I have to look that up.  Her apartment is a box, but still a lot in the city.  Bet his family was looking down on this show if they are still alive.  I have no clue.

1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Yeah don't you remember her time as a Victoria Secret model?  She does, after all, have he body of a teenager.

LOL at 'HippoCarole'.  She's such a transparent dumbass. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who pretend to be smarter than they are.  Along with people to pretend to be kinder than they are and wealthier than they are.  She's hit the trifecta of pretentious assholes.

Maybe the body of a late blooming, gangly teenage boy...

Edited by SweetieDarling
her own body, not Adam
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

His family was probably wealthy, being a prince and all, and her husband Anthony, worked at ABC also.  Maybe big insurance policy, or help from his family?

I can't imagine that a man who had cancer in his twenties was insurable. But I do suspect Anthony wasn't poor. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

That is Carole in a nutshell.  Perfect.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Carole is saying that wearing lingerie was her job? So is she saying she was a "lady of the evening" at one point in her life? Hmmmmm. But honestly, isn't she years behind Hugh Heffner for wearing bedclothes as outerwear? But you just keep telling yourself you're the cool girl, HippoCarole. 

When I saw that post, I cringed with embarrassment for her. Bragging about being ahead of the game fashion-wise? It's so juvenile, I can't even...

Bethenny made a couple of modest comments about how Carole had become pretty oriented to superficial things like her appearance. I'd like someone to count the number of comments, because I did not hear her repeating this stuff even a fraction as much as Carole repeated it. And Carole went apeshit about Bethenny's false narration and lying. But Carole is the one doing the things that make her look vain and superficial (and juvenile). How she cannot see that is beyond me.

I actually think Carole draws attention to her fashion sense and how sexy her body is more than most of the other housewives. Ramona is pretty vain and superficial too, though she would never try to deny that. Carole doesn't like being compared with girly girl Tinsley. Tinsley did the glam squad thing in Cartagena and she seems to have some obsession about having her hair done. But other than that, I don't see her constantly saying "look at how cool and sexy my clothes are...look at how hot my body is..." the way Carole does.

• Love 13
On 9/6/2018 at 8:15 PM, Martinigirl said:

Looks just like Carole!  I can see her running around in circles....she certainly talks in circles.

I am in no way surprised that Carole will never run another marathon. The only reason she ran the first one was to get Adam back or at the very least to keep him close by. I'm happy to never have to see Carole's herky-jerky running form

tumblr_lsgmo6y8pY1r04evi.gif

Carole said Bethenny's crying made her feel threatened. Does Carole not remember she met Season 7 Bethenny - sobbing on the floor afraid of hummus and meatballs Bethenny? How many times has Carole felt threatened when Dorinda blubbers over Richard?

• Love 10
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, RosieRose221 said:

I am sure bethenny gave it to them!

I'm glad she did.  Carole is sitting up there, smug as hell, straight up LYING about her nastiness.  She went so far as to say Andy was full of shit when he implied her and Beth were BOTH nasty this season.  Come on.  It makes me nuts when they out and out lie like that. 

• Love 11
On 9/6/2018 at 2:21 AM, sheetmoss said:

This is the book cover for Adam's new book - it is his narrative of 3 torturous summers and is called

How I've Dealt With MeeMaw Touching My No-No Places

23 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

What's the cause? Why doesn't she mention the cause she's donating to in her post?? Maybe someone would write a check directly...this seems like a tax scam.

The money Carole raised is going to Adam's therapy

• Love 24
1 minute ago, lezlers said:

I'm glad she did.  Carole is sitting up there, smug as hell, straight up LYING about her nastiness.  She went so far as to say Andy was full of shit when he implied her and Beth were BOTH nasty this season.  Come on.  It makes me nuts when they out and out lie like that. 

I am beginning to believe that Carole actually believes her own bullshit -- as in, she does lie sometimes, but often she's not so much lying as she's become very, very, very sane, as in the intensity and attention have gotten into her head, and she's just living in some alternate reality she and her puppets have constructed. Kind of like her pal POTUS 45.

• Love 9
On 9/8/2018 at 9:30 AM, Gem 10 said:
On 9/6/2018 at 3:51 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

But wait, we're only up to page 4!  Well, o.k. then, Bye!  ☹☺☺

BTW, I posted my “good by’s” early on because.  The hubs and I were in a major car accident sitting at a red light, and a guy going 50 miles per hour never stopped and slammed into back of my car.  (Texting we think).  Both were in hospital with major wrist, back, leg head injuries.  Seat belts saved our lives, but my head went into side window.  Anyhow, we are alive.  I have been blogging on here to get my mind off of the million forms waiting to be filled out, in between going to doctors, phone calls and buying a new car as ours was totaled.  This thread keeps me sane and gets my mind off things.  All’s good.      Xo  Gem 10

OMG! So sorry that happened to you.  But grateful that you & hubby will recover.  I've been rear ended 3x's, twice in the exact same spot on my commute home from work, but luckily haven't suffered injury, except a slight whiplash.  Life is funny like that.  We have to be grateful each day we wake up.  Take care of yourself and hope to read more of your witty posts next season of NY.  BIG HUGS! ??

• Love 7
On 9/5/2018 at 9:32 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I mean I know it was a bit tongue in cheek, but did you see that she went online to not only denounce Bethenny as being a friend but Tinsley too? You called it. 

Someone mentioned upthread that Carole's current BFF either doesn't like Tinsley, or made nasty comments about her, or has some ax to grind with her - but it makes sense. 

So even though Carole and Tins were buds having a smashing time together, once Cassandra gave Tins the thumbs-down, Carole must go out of her way to broadcast to one and all that she has no use for Tinsley and feels it necessary to correct the previous impression maliciously put out there by Bethenny that they were good friends. 

Because all along, it was Cassandra who was Carole's BFF, and Carole was always just lukewarm about everyone on the show (that she'll put all her energy into disparaging now).

• Love 12
On 9/8/2018 at 9:30 AM, Gem 10 said:

BTW, I posted my “good by’s” early on because.  The hubs and I were in a major car accident sitting at a red light, and a guy going 50 miles per hour never stopped and slammed into back of my car.  (Texting we think).  Both were in hospital with major wrist, back, leg head injuries.  Seat belts saved our lives, but my head went into side window.  Anyhow, we are alive.  I have been blogging on here to get my mind off of the million forms waiting to be filled out, in between going to doctors, phone calls and buying a new car as ours was totaled.  This thread keeps me sane and gets my mind off things.  All’s good.      Xo  Gem 10

I do hope your hippocampus wasn't harmed, lest you start feeling menaced by our outpouring of emotion and virtual hugs.  :-)

Seriously, though, please take very good care of yourselves and take your recovery very seriously.  Back and head injuries especially can have effects that last for a very long time, and don't always manifest immediately.  My best wishes to you both.

• Love 18

Well, after all is said and done, I did learn SOMETHING from this season.  The word Hippocampus and what it is.  I guess I could thank Carole for something.  Oh, and metier too.  Words I'll never use in the remainder of my life, but  . . .  .

• Love 7
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

Yeah, except they can't really get mad at her because they'll be booted off the show.

Ramona telling B she didn't see herself clearly was gold, and the TRUEST EFFING STATEMENT that has ever been made on this show. Bethenny literally would not allow Carole to speak one sentence. And yet, Bethenny inserts herself into every segment and situation, from Lu and Dorinda to Tins and Sonja to Sonja and Dorinda. She just never shuts that gaping maw of nastiness. And why would she? It's not like Andy shuts her down or stops her from commandeering every conversation even when it has jack-all to do with her. 

It's mind-boggling. Her talk show failed spectacularly. Why is Andy allowing her to basically have another one, three weeks a year?

It's time to make my concerns more direct:

Dear Satan Andy,

I know your head is buried far up her tiny, constipated rear end, but if Bethenny is to keep being the main player of the NY franchise, I have to ask that you give her the same treatment you give OGs like LVP, Vicki, and Tre, and let her fight her own battles and be treated like any other cast member - especially at reunions. Otherwise, I kindly ask that you make her an executive producer. It's been quite clear for three years now that she's being treated as a level above all the other ho-wives.

For pete's sake, Ramona actually did star in all 10 seasons, and she doesn't get a fraction of the deference you give B.

The double standard has permeated every aspect of the show, and led to disingenuous alliances and willful ignorance so obvious that I can't even buy into it at the low standard of "reality TV fake" anymore. I'm watching 5 women try to stay on someone's good side and deflect her venom so they can remain on TV and keep a paycheck. That would be fine if it wasn't obvious each week and in the reunions, but it is. I want to at least be given the option to suspend disbelief. If you fail on that front, your show has failed in this realm. Please go find a way to create a plausible, believable piece of reality TV crap, or find another show where B can read off her B-level resume and be edited to sound comparable to someone who has Emmys and Peabodys. It's insulting to my intelligence.

Sincerely,

A Day-One Viewer Who Used to Love Bethenny But Has Had ENOUGH

Except Ramona was saying that to Carole, not Bethenny.   It was when Carole was denying something right in front of her face (yet again) and Ramona looked straight at her and said it softly. I don't agree with much Ramona says but she was spot on there.  Carole really doesn't see herself.   She can't even see how bad constantly denying her friendship with Tinsley is making her look or how it's effecting Tinsley.  

And you must not have seen part one when Beth couldn't get two words out without the entire "dream team" jumping down her throat. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, lezlers said:

And when it was shown at the reunion she just waved it off with a "so what."  Huh?  She's sitting up there acting like a victim, implying she's never done or said anything nasty about Beth and when her acting like a 12 year old mean girl is SHOWN to her she just says "so what."  No remorse, no explanation, no spin, just straight out dismisses it.   Can you even imagine if Beth made an Instagram video mocking Carole's marathon?  We'd never hear the end of it. Carole is simply not a nice person, lacks ANY self awareness and is bitter and petty as hell.  

I can't STAND the bitch.  Good riddance. 

3 hours ago, Frances said:

I am beginning to believe that Carole actually believes her own bullshit -- as in, she does lie sometimes, but often she's not so much lying as she's become very, very, very sane, as in the intensity and attention have gotten into her head, and she's just living in some alternate reality she and her puppets have constructed. Kind of like her pal POTUS 45.

I think Carole lives in her own head. She creates fantasies that are very different from reality.

Let's take the NYC marathon.

I think she idealized what the marathon would be for her.

I think she thought it would bring Adam back. She thought she and Adam would be a couple again when the marathon was to take place in November. She thought they'd train together and share more than coffee, She thought they'd travel together to Staten Island for the start of the race. She thought they run together during the marathon. She thought they'd finish together. She thought they'd celebrate and relax after.

Carole put the cart before the horse and bragged on Instagram and in various articles that she was going to run in the NYC marathon.

First off on the training. I have many friends in the Elite group, who enter marathons and triathlons - it is a lifestyle. They train constantly. I have friends who take up running and the ones who have entered a 26.2 mile marathon train for 3 years minimum with multiple 5K runs graduating to 10K runs before hand. For someone who brags that she never exercised in her life, she should have trained longer and started with smaller goals. Everything changes - it's not as simple as exercising more - when you get up and go to sleep changes, what you eat and when you eat changes, what you drink and when you drink changes. I think the only thing Carole was gleeful about was the amount of weight she lost - for as much as she might protest I too think she "works" to stay at a certain weight.

For runners - they are put in groups - this is planned long before the day of a marathon. There are 50,000 people who run the NYC marathon. They can not all start at the same time. That would be catastrophic. The Elite group run first - 2 hours before anyone else - that is divided between the men and women depending on the number of runners there could be several groups. Adam probably ran in one of the later groups. Carole was probably the last group out. There was never a chance for her to run with Adam.

She already looked exhausted at the start line. She had the worst running form. Her arms flailed and even at the beginning she had a awkward gait expending too much energy. She should not have had a phone in her hand. She had the blue tooth, The phone could have gone in the pocket. Was she thinking she was going to tweet? Post things up on Poshmark? Take Instagram selfies? She had fake lashes on! Oy

I think the marathon really messed up her body. Running, jogging - is high impact - I think she did a total number on her joints. She does not look healthy. The extra weight loss makes her botched plastic surgery to the face look even worse.

• Love 15
On 9/8/2018 at 1:04 PM, CatMomma said:

Well,  there you go. She has a career.  Bethenny can suck it. 

Btw,  all you unread women who watch Bravo,  "metier" means occupation. Duh... 

My metier is emptying the litterbox while wearing pjs.  Before it was cool. 

Edited by noveltylibrary
  • Love 2

Hello helpful viewers! I'm trying to watch the segment on the Reunion that Carole brags about her hippocampus. Does anyone know approximately when this happens? I don't want to watch the whole thing from the start, but I can't find it! It was in part 3?

Thank you!

32 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Hello helpful viewers! I'm trying to watch the segment on the Reunion that Carole brags about her hippocampus. Does anyone know approximately when this happens? I don't want to watch the whole thing from the start, but I can't find it! It was in part 3?

Thank you!

Part 3, towards the end. After they talk about the boat trip. 

• Love 2