Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Word on the street is that Evelyn ran the marathon for Carole.

I assume most of us who are female can approach our female friends boyfriends and such without fucking them?

I know I personally can, but I can't speak to fact for Frankel. Your mileage obviously varies.

If not, then it's just assuming Bethenny would shuck her panties and fuck her friend's man for no reason. 

I don't assume she actually did hit on Adam, it's just that I don't find the notion at all farfetched, and for the reasons I stated (as well as her competitiveness in regards to RSG, and her antagonism towards other women in general).

Just jumping in to say Carol* and others on the show have commented on what a great ass she has — try as I might, I just can’t see what everyone else sees.

It's nice enough, but imo Sonja still has the best backside, diaper notwithstanding.

Wait, when did this happen? I don't remember this?

If true, then that is just cruel and I wouldn't blame Jill for being bitter about that.

It happened last season, and yes, it was a total twunt move on Frankel's part. During the same scene she also said Dennis was her soulmate, which is eyeroll-worthy considering how she jumped back in front of the cameras a hot second after the lid was closed on his casket.

How nice would it have been had Cassandra decided to say "my BFF is amazing at 54, she's accomplished so much to be proud of, I love her to bits n' pieces"

Nice for whom? I doubt Cassandra had Carole's critics in mind when honoring her friend's birthday.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Agreed.

Here's where I specifically dislike the usage when it comes from Carole. Carole makes a point of presenting herself as the group intellectual, the one who knows about and is concerned about politics and world events, the one who understands how difficult it is to be a working woman in the world because unlike the others, she's been on the front lines of Afghanistan as a female journalist, she is a voting woman, hear her roar, etc etc etc.

But she's also a girl! A 54 year old girl who wants to play dumb and be silly and be protected and do wild crazy girly silly things like shack up with a guy half her age and engage in a social media ex friend bashing that puts actual junior high bitches to shame....

But she doesn't want to be *shamed* for engaging in "girl" behavior - despite acting like a child, she wants to be respected as a woman and doesn't see that referring to her lapses of maturity as "being a girl" isn't really helping. 

I trust, as insistent as Carole is on wanting to be a "girl", she would be enraged if she was told to leave a serious political discussion because "Carole, you're a girl, and men are talking".

I think you are dead on!

I have also always noticed that Carole has a very distinctive way of emphasizing the word "girl" in self-narration. The other women often refer to the whole group in terms of "the girls." But Carole is constantly talking about "the kind of girl" she is, and she has a tendency to paint pejorative pictures of a generic type of woman and follow up by saying "I'm not that girl."

Carole claims to be less self-involved than someone like Bethenny who is so focussed on personal drama and her brand. But, for me Carole seems constantly to be doing autobiography, and that often involves distinguishing herself from (and implicitly saying she is superior to) caricatures she draws of types of women. I think her use of the word "girl" is a big part of that.

Edited by Frances
  • Love 9
On 9/9/2018 at 3:44 PM, AnnA said:

carole face meme.jpg

And (as Judith Viorst said) some get the face they've earned. (In Bethenny's case, I presume all on her own :)

beth reunion.jpg

IL SkinnyDictator!

And some get faces so smug, you want to smash a Minny cake on them.

cohen.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, film noire said:

And (as Judith Viorst said) some get the face they've earned. (In Bethenny's case, I presume all on her own :)

beth reunion.jpg

IL SkinnyDictator!

And some get faces so smug, you want to smash a Minny cake on them.

cohen.jpg

Holy cheese & crackers.

I’m going to have nightmares tonight.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, jaync said:

It's nice enough, but imo Sonja still has the best backside, diaper notwithstanding.

I agree re: Sonja, she has a good one for sure! I’ll never fault her for throwing it in our faces for that very reason.

I also loved everything about her reunion look EXCEPT the collar, it looked a bit too big/wide/loose/whatever.

ETA: A big thank you to @diadochokinesis for clearing up the “torturous” colon confusion!

Edited by link417
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, link417 said:

I agree re: Sonja, she has a good one for sure! I’ll never fault her for throwing it in our faces for that very reason.

I also loved everything about her reunion look EXCEPT the collar, it looked a bit too big/wide/loose/whatever.

ETA: A big thank you to @diadochokinesis for clearing up the “torturous” colon confusion!

Ehh, it is a simple misunderstanding to make. Torturous and tortuous sound very similar and most people hear torturous because that is a word that we hear more often. Tortuous colon though is a real medical condition.

• Love 5
On 9/7/2018 at 11:15 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

The thing with Adam is, after he asked what the comp was and found out there wasn't one, he said he couldn't go because he had a job that day. So he was willing to ditch a client that was already booked if he got paid for Beth's gig? I think Adam is a liar. Regarding protecting your husband if someone made him look stupid? Adam wasn't Carole's husband, or even her boyfriend. They had broken up. Beth even said as much, as to why she called him an operator at that point. I have friends who have been married to or in relationships with jerks. I have kept my mouth shut. But once the relationship has ended (and often because either the spouse/BF was cheating, or was just an idiot and my friend(s) finally relalized it), all bets are off. Carole however was never able emotionally to let Adam go, no matter how he treated her. Hence having to keep up the narrative that she dumped him, and he was panting at her feet to come back. Despite evidence to the contrary, even from Carole's own mouth. 

I don't understand why Carole introduced Tins to her friend Scott if she has such disdain for her. I wonder if she and Scott are still friends? She has stated on social media that she and Tins are no longer friends. Scott just celebrated Tins' birthday with her three weeks ago in San Francisco, so whether or not they are officially together they still see each other. I hope he has kicked Carole to the curb. 

What I don't understand is why he said yes when first asked? Then he asked what the pay would be and said NO when he wasn't going to be paid..

Adam has a non profit charity. Why would he think he was going to be paid?  Hmmmmmmmmmm

Boo yah, Bitch!

Bethenny exposed Adam!!!!! 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 8
On 9/11/2018 at 8:15 AM, Rap541 said:

Carole makes a point of presenting herself as the group intellectual, the one who knows about and is concerned about politics and world events, the one who understands how difficult it is to be a working woman in the world because unlike the others, she's been on the front lines of Afghanistan as a female journalist, she is a voting woman, hear her roar, etc etc etc.

But she's also a girl! A 54 year old girl who wants to play dumb and be silly and be protected and do wild crazy girly silly things like shack up with a guy half her age and engage in a social media ex friend bashing that puts actual junior high bitches to shame....

Well, to be fair - re: the bolded part - she really is the only one who seems to give a shit about intellectual pursuits, world events, and politics and she did do her time as a journo on the front lines. If I was her I'd find it very difficult to interact with such vacuous women. Even Lu, who pretends to be worldly, only gives a shit about manners and one's station in life, none of the rest of them show any interest in anything other than superficial shit.

As for the last unbolded part, they all do that bullshit, it's almost as if it's written in their contracts. It would be nice if Carole just walked away from the Bethenny Toxic Train and put her on ignore, but I can also see that Bethenny is someone who, if you disengage with her, she probably will come at you even harder so youre damned if you do and damned if you dont. Me, I'd just block her on all social media and pretend she no longer existed, and then moved on, but I think Carole sees everyone else do that she might feel she doesn't want to back down like others before her. OTOH, B deserves to get what she dishes out, OTOH, she's a sad, pathetic and very broken person who has shown she is unfixable so Carole's just wasting her time on this one.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gingerella said:

Well, to be fair - re: the bolded part - she really is the only one who seems to give a shit about intellectual pursuits, world events, and politics and she did do her time as a journo on the front lines. If I was her I'd find it very difficult to interact with such vacuous women. Even Lu, who pretends to be worldly, only gives a shit about manners and one's station in life, none of the rest of them show any interest in anything other than superficial shit.

As for the last unbolded part, they all do that bullshit, it's almost as if it's written in their contracts. It would be nice if Carole just walked away from the Bethenny Toxic Train and put her on ignore, but I can also see that Bethenny is someone who, if you disengage with her, she probably will come at you even harder so youre damned if you do and damned if you dont. Me, I'd just block her on all social media and pretend she no longer existed, and then moved on, but I think Carole sees everyone else do that she might feel she doesn't want to back down like others before her. OTOH, B deserves to get what she dishes out, OTOH, she's a sad, pathetic and very broken person who has shown she is unfixable so Carole's just wasting her time on this one.

Good post! It’s an interesting situation because Carole and B are public people. Narcissists usually try to ruin the reputation of those who dare to go “no contact” - and it’s pretty clear that B and her flying monkeys are all about that - but with public people and social media, it’s harder to ignore the assault. There’s a natural tendency to try to protect yourself and your reputation.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

What I don't understand is why he said yes when first asked? Then he asked what the pay would be and said NO when he wasn't going to be paid..

Adam has a non profit charity. Why would he think he was going to be paid? 

Booyah!

rhony-booyah-bitch-real-housewives-new-y

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

rhony-booyah-bitch-real-housewives-new-y

Okay, have you ever fallen down online Illuminati hole? Don't judge, I was following up on stuff my kid was interested in and got sucked in. Anyhoo, with the tongue thing and her movements, Carole looks like one of the Illuminati reptile things.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Except - Bethenny is the one donating big to Presidential campaigns. Caolre  gave 50 whole dollars

Bethenny is getting ready for North Carolina.  Carole is selling boots on Poshmark.  (Her first text on 9/11 - picture(s)of her boots up for sale) Some journalist.

Edit to add - today she is selling dirty stained pants  and she noted "spots may wash out".  I guess she really needs the dollars she lost from the RHONY. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12
59 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Except - Bethenny is the one donating big to Presidential campaigns. Caolre  gave 50 whole dollars

Is that right? I can’t seem to find anything online that supports or denied this. 

• Love 4
On 9/11/2018 at 11:20 AM, Rap541 said:

And I am pretty sure she asked Adam to go to Houston because she wanted to give him an opportunity to put on his resume, and not because she wanted to rip off her panties and fuck her bestie's ex for kicks. :)

Exactly and his Memaw got mad that Beth didn't ask permission from MeMaw first.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Exactly and his Memaw got mad that Beth didn't ask permission from MeMaw first.

...and it wouldn't bother you that your BFF calls your boyfriend or husband to ask for something without mentioning it to you? Gawd, you're a very trusting soul; maybe something else! ;-)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

...and it wouldn't bother you that your BFF calls your boyfriend or husband to ask for something without mentioning it to you? Gawd, you're a very trusting soul; maybe something else! ;-)

B was probably purposely crossing boundaries to disrespect Carole, who had pulled away or not done what B wanted.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well I’m in the direct hit area. Should I send her my jeans size and expect a $50 gift card? 

LOL -- gotta love someone who cracks a joke in response to a hurricane ; )

All the good thoughts coming your way, MindThinkr. 

• Love 6
On 9/11/2018 at 12:15 PM, AnnA said:

I'm pretty sure Bethenny asked Adam to go to Houston for one day - not Puerto Rico

On 9/11/2018 at 12:20 PM, Rap541 said:

And I am pretty sure she asked Adam to go to Houston because she wanted to give him an opportunity to put on his resume, and not because she wanted to rip off her panties and fuck her bestie's ex for kicks. :)

Bethenny invited him to take photos since that was his new hobby that he seemed to want to get into "professionally"

Now that I think about it - when Carole bought Adam a new camera and put a cup of shit on the counter - didn't they "joke" about saying Baby was a service animal so they could enter the store with Baby?

• Love 7

After that final reunion I can't say I'm not unhappy that this season is over.

OC is a dud so far, hardly worth seeing unless there's nothing else on. Just a bunch of screamers.

Dallas is refreshingly light and fun. Like stepping out of the RHNY darkness into the light. Those ladies could teach the New York housewives how to really have fun. (well, maybe not Bethenny)

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Now that I think about it - when Carole bought Adam a new camera and put a cup of shit on the counter 

Please tell me that didn't really happen.

On September 9, 2018 at 3:54 PM, AnnA said:

carole stink meme.jpg

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Please tell me that didn't really happen.

It happened when they took their dog into the store. She is so not cool.

1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

No it wouldn't bother me ...and if I couldn't trust my husband I would kick his a$$ to the curb.  But then again, I didn't marry Tom.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

No it wouldn't bother me ...and if I couldn't trust my husband I would kick his a$$ to the curb.  But then again, I didn't marry Tom.

Nice hypothetical, but Real Life's a b!tch and all bets are off when it comes to something this delicate! Being open and cold to the situation is great on paper, but I'd love to see how you'd feel if a bestie called your man a few months before and nether one mentioned it! Jealousy has little to nothing to do with it! I blab at my age about my latest pedicure or if I have a great bowel movement; that's human nature! To conceal something like that just saying "it was nothing" is a joke and you'd have to wonder regardless if something happened or not! With Bethenny, it just infuriated me how she was playing her "Jedi Mind" trick trying to trip Carole up by saying "I never called him; I never emailed him!" Carole would be incensed and justifiably so with that kind of BS and I would have told Bethenny to "FK off for all time!" I think she'd finally understand that and might shock some sense into her! I wouldn't allow someone I know to treat me like that! Calling Carole without a career and no children was as scummy as it can get! She wanted to hurt and all Bethenny did was secure her reputation of being delusional, a total hypocrite, and a liar! Go to the videotape! IDK how anyone can't see it! Carole may not be a saint, but this was all on B; ALL OF IT! She just wouldn't STFU online or to the other girls! Loved how she was ranting about Carole in South America and was busted because she didn't see her come up the stairs! She was flummoxed for about 2-3 seconds before she continued! She was actually thrown off her game for a moment; it was priceless! ;-)

1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

Nice hypothetical, but Real Life's a b!tch and all bets are off when it comes to something this delicate! Being open and cold to the situation is great on paper, but I'd love to see how you'd feel if a bestie called your man a few months before and nether one mentioned it! Jealousy has little to nothing to do with it! I blab at my age about my latest pedicure or if I have a great bowel movement; that's human nature! To conceal something like that just saying "it was nothing" is a joke and you'd have to wonder regardless if something happened or not! With Bethenny, it just infuriated me how she was playing her "Jedi Mind" trick trying to trip Carole up by saying "I never called him; I never emailed him!" Carole would be incensed and justifiably so with that kind of BS and I would have told Bethenny to "FK off for all time!" I think she'd finally understand that and might shock some sense into her! I wouldn't allow someone I know to treat me like that! Calling Carole without a career and no children was as scummy as it can get! She wanted to hurt and all Bethenny did was secure her reputation of being delusional, a total hypocrite, and a liar! Go to the videotape! IDK how anyone can't see it! Carole may not be a saint, but this was all on B; ALL OF IT! She just wouldn't STFU online or to the other girls! Loved how she was ranting about Carole in South America and was busted because she didn't see her come up the stairs! She was flummoxed for about 2-3 seconds before she continued! She was actually thrown off her game for a moment; it was priceless! ;-)

I trust my bff and my husband. And why would I sit and worry about her calling my husband? If it's going to happen with her it could happen with anyone.  Apparently,, Carole doesn't trust Adam as far as she can throw him. Who needs that worry day in and day out?  Luanne was an idiot to marry Tom but had enough sense to get the hell out.

Are you talking about the video with Cassandra? That's all on Carole.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

No, I would mind at all. And yes, I trust my husband. Beth thought that Carole or Adam were broke up, so why should she care?

32 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Exactly!   

• Love 11
3 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

No, I would mind at all. And yes, I trust my husband. Beth thought that Carole or Adam were broke up, so why should she care?

Exactly!   

Ok; I'm an idiot and just have too vivid an imagination! I just would wonder why not mention a call? "Oh, I called Adam about the PR charity and he said FO!" They would probably still be in sync! ;-0

Edited by Fiero425

Just imagine if Luann had called Dennis for his assistance without mentioning it to Beth. That would've went over like a fart in Sunday school.

Funny how Beth didn't feel the need to hide her boyfriend from the "SlutWhoreFuckdoll" once $$$ was involved.

Dallas is refreshingly light and fun. Like stepping out of the RHNY darkness into the light. Those ladies could teach the New York housewives how to really have fun. (well, maybe not Bethenny)

You got that right...Dallas is hitting on all cylinders right now. 

Edited by jaync
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Is that right? I can’t seem to find anything online that supports or denied this. 

Here are the numbers       Hillary 2015  & 2016

.Carole did contribute a wee bit more than $50  

Luann              $2700.00

$300.00 

Bethenny -     $33, 400.00

$30,700.00

Carole   -                    $38.00

$35.00

$100.00

$250.00

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Bethenny is getting ready for North Carolina.  Carole is selling boots on Poshmark.  (Her first text on 9/11 - picture(s)of her boots up for sale) Some journalist.

Edit to add - today she is selling dirty stained pants  and she noted "spots may wash out".  I guess she really needs the dollars she lost from the RHONY. 

I would expect Bethenny to have contributed a shit ton more, because she has a shit ton more money than any of these other women on the show.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Adam has a non profit charity. Why would he think he was going to be paid?  Hmmmmmmmmmm

Boo yah, Bitch!

She didn't really expose shit.

Do we know that he could afford to lose a client and volunteer with Bethenny? No.

Do we know that Beth ended up hiring a photographer to go with her to Houston? Yes.

Why couldn't she pay Adam, but not the person she ended up using?

We don't have Adam's side of the story and probably never will.

I don't buy the bullshit Beth is slinging. She wanted to pick a fight with Carole and knew that the easiest way to get Carole's dander up was to smack-talk Adam.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Boo yah, Bitch!

Exactly!

Bethenny exposed Adam as an operator and that's what got Carole's panties in a bunch!

image.jpeg

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Exactly!

Bethenny exposed Adam as an operator and that's what got Carole's panties in a bunch!

image.jpeg

There are many theories about the Carole/Beth feud. Speculations will always be tossed out. The truth lies somewhere in the middle of Carole's/Beth's stories. No one will ever know the truth. Maybe there is no real truth.

Carole has moved on. Bethenny has moved on. Thank God it's all in the rearview. The feud made for a really dark season. Hopefully next season will not be so.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

There are many theories about the Carole/Beth feud. Speculations will always be tossed out. The truth lies somewhere in the middle of Carole's/Beth's stories. No one will ever know the truth. Maybe there is no real truth.

Carole has moved on. Bethenny has moved on. Thank God it's all in the rearview. The feud made for a really dark season. Hopefully next season will not be so.

I hope you're right about next season.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the feud was TOTALLY Bravo staged?   Maybe Bethenny and Carole were never really at odds and just playing it up for the cameras.   If that's true, we wasted so much energy posting.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I hope you're right about next season.

Me too. Not just Bethenny and Carole, but Dorinda was horrible, Luann's life turned so messy, and I felt embarrassed for Sonja. Only Tinsley and Ramona managed to not look like total bitches.

I have moved on to Dallas, the girls are so funny. OC not so much. Just screaming and more screaming. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the feud was TOTALLY Bravo staged?   Maybe Bethenny and Carole were never really at odds and just playing it up for the cameras.   If that's true, we wasted so much energy posting.

I would love for that to be true, if only to see Jill Zarin's head explode in real time when it all comes to light.

• Love 7