Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Right?! Why wasn't there anything on her instagram documenting this? (typed in sarcastifont)

Oooh! Sarcastifont!!! Love it. What would that look like? Because it will become my default font setting.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, jinjer said:

The Kardashians do the same thing and donate the proceeds to their "church" ahem- pockets. For real. If celebs names are attached to the clothing they raise a lot more money which can then be donated.  I still don't see what the "good cause" is that Carole is donating to. It very well may be her monthly coop fees. 

What's the cause? Why doesn't she mention the cause she's donating to in her post?? Maybe someone would write a check directly...this seems like a tax scam.

• Love 7
On 9/6/2018 at 10:42 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Yeah, Lu & Sonja being besties with Bethenny makes absolutely no sense.  We know how much she can't stand these 2 & that she no respect for either of 'em.  She's said it on cam countless times.  Maybe the show is just running outta steam with this crew.

Psssst, hey, Bethenny, we know Carole is smug, but you're 8 billion times more smug & you ain't Madonna, hun.

Pssst, hey, Carole, Bethenny is dead on right about you being painfully UN-self-aware!  And if you're so pissed about being accused of not having a job or career, Carole, now you have oodles of time on your hands -- so get off your lazy ass & go get one!

What did Carole do for money in the years after her husband died?  I haven't followed closely but I seem to recall that her spouse, despite the name, wasn't super wealthy? 

• Love 6
On 9/6/2018 at 9:37 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Cassandra posted a pic of Carole (location: Little Palm Island - where she was with Tinsley) and this is what she said

Did I mention she has the body of a teenager?! Literally the only girl over 30 that isn’t resentful she got a year older. Doesn’t age. We get the face we deserve. Happy Birthday

Why doesn't she just say Carole has a beautiful body - why the comparison to a teenager? Is that age shaming in Carole's book? Why is Carole being called a girl and not a woman - again is that age shaming in Carole's book. Again "girl" "over 30" "isn't resentful" - I thought Carole is proud of her 54 year old ass and she freaked when Bethenny mentioned "45"

Cassandra and Carole deserve each other.

That post and comment by Cassandra totally reminds me of Bethenny's post wearing her 4-year-old's pajamas. That was the end of the world then, but praisingly comparing Carole's body to a teenager's is ok. Hypocrites.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Frances said:

Metier?! My puny hippocampus can't process how funny/clever that is. Maybe Carole could give a Twitter seminar to explain it, if she can ever find the time in her cool schedule.

Well,  there you go. She has a career.  Bethenny can suck it. 

Btw,  all you unread women who watch Bravo,  "metier" means occupation. Duh... 

My metier is emptying the litterbox while wearing pjs.  Before it was cool. 

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

What's the cause? Why doesn't she mention the cause she's donating to in her post?? Maybe someone would write a check directly...this seems like a tax scam.

I seem to recall Carole saying that she donated the proceeds to the North Shore Animal League. I think. Or I read it here as someone's speculation, don't remember. Curses to my crummy average sized hippocampus.

18 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

That post and comment by Cassandra totally reminds me of Bethenny's post wear her 4-year-old's pajamas. That was the end of the world then, but praisingly comparing Carole's body to a teenager's is ok. Hypocrites.

"We get the face we deserve" is a shitty thing to say. So clueless and out of touch.

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

BTW, I posted my “good by’s” early on because.  The hubs and I were in a major car accident sitting at a red light, and a guy going 50 miles per hour never stopped and slammed into back of my car.  (Texting we think).  Both were in hospital with major wrist, back, leg head injuries.  Seat belts saved our lives, but my head went into side window.  Anyhow, we are alive.  I have been blogging on here to get my mind off of the million forms waiting to be filled out, in between going to doctors, phone calls and buying a new car as ours was totaled.  This thread keeps me sane and gets my mind off things.  All’s good.      Xo  Gem 10

I'm so sorry that happened to you two and relieved you are all right. Sending you both healing vibes.

8 minutes ago, Jel said:

I seem to recall Carole saying that she donated the proceeds to the North Shore Animal League. I think. Or I read it here as someone's speculation, don't remember. Curses to my crummy average sized hippocampus.

"We get the face we deserve" is a shitty thing to say. So clueless and out of touch.

Especially considering Carole's face is so wonky right now. Snearing does nobody any favors so she's particularly ugly in those screen captures,  and she's always been a combination of weak-chin horse-mouth, but before the whatever the hell she's done cosmeticically to her face this year, there was something attractive about her face. Now she looks, um, unfortunate.

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

That post and comment by Cassandra totally reminds me of Bethenny's post wear her 4-year-old's pajamas. That was the end of the world then, but praisingly comparing Carole's body to a teenager's is ok. Hypocrites.

Skinny Girl is so insulting! It's body shaming! 

Btw,  look at my 54 year old friend with her hot body just casually leaping on the beach.  Only teenagers have this body.  And,  she is so unique because "literally" all the other women over 30 are crying in their ice cream because they are aging. Oh,  and all you women out there with wrinkles and a bit of weight? You aren't positive or happy. 

I can only assume Cassandra Grey is an asshole. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

BTW, I posted my “good by’s” early on because.  The hubs and I were in a major car accident sitting at a red light, and a guy going 50 miles per hour never stopped and slammed into back of my car.  (Texting we think).  Both were in hospital with major wrist, back, leg head injuries.  Seat belts saved our lives, but my head went into side window.  Anyhow, we are alive.  I have been blogging on here to get my mind off of the million forms waiting to be filled out, in between going to doctors, phone calls and buying a new car as ours was totaled.  This thread keeps me sane and gets my mind off things.  All’s good.      Xo  Gem 10

Holy crap! Sending you both wishes for a fast recovery.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Very sorry to hear that this happened to you both. We were driving today and almost got hit by someone too busy chatting on their phone to stay in her lane. We had to swerve. Most newer cars allow handless phone use using Bluetooth. Texting should be illegal. I wish you both a speedy recovery and no after effects. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I was bored and went to check out Carole's Postmark listings.

There were a lot of really cute pieces on there, and a lot of cute jewelry, too.

Unfortunately my size 4 ass would never fit into her size 0 offerings.  

My size 7 feet, however, would fit into her shoes.  

Almost everything is sold, though.  

Looks like she makes a pretty decent side income if she sells like that on the regular.

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/28/carole-radziwill-selling-old-lingerie-online/

It is unclear if the money is going straight into Radziwill’s pockets or to a charity, as her rep declined to answer us and did not return multiple requests for comment.

• Love 7

I realize that this is not new news, and could probably be the subtitle of the whole show at this point, but these are some petty, petty women.

That's all I really got out of Part III. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'm so sorry that happened to you two and relieved you are all right. Sending you both healing vibes.

Especially considering Carole's face is so wonky right now. Snearing does nobody any favors so she's particularly ugly in those screen captures,  and she's always been a combination of weak-chin horse-mouth, but before the whatever the hell she's done cosmeticically to her face this year, there was something attractive about her face. Now she looks, um, unfortunate.

Thank you sweetie.  Healing vibes working already, after I took pain killer bomb., which puts one in La la land.  Wish I could drink instead, but not a drinker, like Dorinda would say “I only had one”.  Yeah, one every 20 minutes, lol.

• Love 8
On 9/5/2018 at 8:30 PM, Straycat80 said:

oh no. We have to revisit Carole running that race again like she accomplished something phenomenal. 

I intensely dislike Carole, but I think finishing a marathon is phenomenal.  YMMV. 

There were a few times this season and in the Reunion when the HWs got bogged down in questions of fact -- e.g. "Does Carole have a 'career'?"; "Is Tinsley 'kept' by Scott?"-- and I would argue that the "objective" truth is not really as relevant here as the fact that these comments came from a mean-spirited place.  Again, mileage varies.    

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CatMomma said:

My métier is posting on Internet forums whilst on the can.  But Ramona and Luann prefer doing their business on the floors and beds of high end resorts, so I guess I'm not fashionable anymore.

oh and- no question Bethenny is coming back full time, and turning Dennis' passing into her storyline.  I'm not team Bethanny or team Carole because hey both suck.  I'm team Tinsley!  And team Archie but that's another show ;-)

• Love 10
16 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Oooh! New idea. Listen to this one. Interested to hear your thoughts.

Adam is a chef who takes pictures of food. It doesn't make a lot of sense to ask a chef who takes pictures of his food, to also go, for free, to Puerto Rico and take pictures. He is in no way, and never at any point, that I know of, promoted himself as a journalist. At all. He does have a camera and lots of time. 

Point: Maybe Bethanny was trying to hit on him????

16 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Not at all.  Doesn't seem her type.  But then, people accuse Beth of everything else.

16 hours ago, Rap541 said:

In fact, it's pretty clear to me that Carol was passive aggressively suggesting Beth was after her man in her blog posts where she was expressing her shock and horror at the idea that Bethenny spoke to the man she loved that she was broken up with *behind her back!* about a trip somewhere. I mean, why did Carole make this incident sound so salacious when no one has yet to seriously suggest Bethenny was after Carole's man.

Carole and Adam had an arrangement. She provides him with certain things and he plays with other women he is attracted to. He dumped Carole.

I think it is more likely, Carole was afraid Adam would make a play for Bethenny. Bethenny has the better "connections" in terms of what Adam wants in life. If he truly wants to publish a cook book - Bethenny has done this herself many times - she knows the right people for him to talk to and I'm sure she's kept in contact with her publishers. If he wants to be a celebrity chef - again Bethenny has more connections and experience in the field. If Adam wants more exposure - glomming over Bethenny will bring more spotlight. If he wants to go on trips - she's always traveling.

Adam is an opportunist. I think he went after Carole not because he had the hots for her but because he figured he'd get more camera time and exposure on RHONY as the "boyfriend" of a HW as opposed to the boyfriend of a niece of a HW.

Adam wouldn't even necessarily have to make a romantic play for Bethenny. He's probably sneaky enough just to "stay" friends and be a hanger on.

• Love 16
49 minutes ago, ladle said:

I intensely dislike Carole, but I think finishing a marathon is phenomenal.  YMMV. 

There were a few times this season and in the Reunion when the HWs got bogged down in questions of fact -- e.g. "Does Carole have a 'career'?"; "Is Tinsley 'kept' by Scott?"-- and I would argue that the "objective" truth is not really as relevant here as the fact that these comments came from a mean-spirited place.  Again, mileage varies.    

I would argue that Carole created the career arguement thing, it was a throw away comment from Bethenny who was clearly hurt and jealous that Tinsley was Carole's new show BFF. She needed a storyline, the marathon was finite and she and Adam were over. She wrote an article for Cosmo and that was her storyline. Without Bethenny she would have had nothing going on.

The real unsaid thing is that being a RH is a career. But it's too low brow for Carole to acknowledge, though she skirted it when at the reunion she told Bethenny they had the same career. She could have been talking about that or her writing career, since Bethenny has published as many (more) books as Carole has.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Very sorry to hear that this happened to you both. We were driving today and almost got hit by someone too busy chatting on their phone to stay in her lane. We had to swerve. Most newer cars allow handless phone use using Bluetooth. Texting should be illegal. I wish you both a speedy recovery and no after effects. 

Thanks so much.  This texting and phone has to stop.  There should be a device that doesn’t allow using phones when cars are running.  I see young girls putting on makeup while driving.  WTF?

• Love 10
On 9/7/2018 at 2:59 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Lu does it as well, as does Sonja and Ramona.  Then there's SkinnyGirl.

I have a group of about 10 friends and we all call each other 'girls'. I don't mind it. (Whispering...I also wish I were skinny...hangs head in shame...)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 16
On 9/7/2018 at 3:04 PM, BodhiGurl said:

I'm not offended (I mentioned I was not really offended) - I was being a smart arse because (IMO) Carole's thing is to be offended by things, while she does offensive things... Such as being offended by "Skinny Girl" while using the term "Girl" all the time (which in fact, does offend some women - not me, I could care less, I don't use the term myself as I'm proud to be a woman... I might say "ladies" or "gals", but ultimately - to each his or her own). Much more crazy stuff in this world to be offended by ;) 

I know it's weird, but I HATE the word "gal"! lol I don't know why, I just have a strong negative reaction to it! It feels so dorky...not saying you're dorky for using it, Bhodi, it just rubs me the wrong way...I also hate the word "panties", lol lol...I'll try to think up more...

• Love 11
18 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The thing with Adam is, after he asked what the comp was and found out there wasn't one, he said he couldn't go because he had a job that day. So he was willing to ditch a client that was already booked if he got paid for Beth's gig? I think Adam is a liar. Regarding protecting your husband if someone made him look stupid? Adam wasn't Carole's husband, or even her boyfriend. They had broken up. Beth even said as much, as to why she called him an operator at that point. I have friends who have been married to or in relationships with jerks. I have kept my mouth shut. But once the relationship has ended (and often because either the spouse/BF was cheating, or was just an idiot and my friend(s) finally relalized it), all bets are off. Carole however was never able emotionally to let Adam go, no matter how he treated her. Hence having to keep up the narrative that she dumped him, and he was panting at her feet to come back. Despite evidence to the contrary, even from Carole's own mouth. 

I don't understand why Carole introduced Tins to her friend Scott if she has such disdain for her. I wonder if she and Scott are still friends? She has stated on social media that she and Tins are no longer friends. Scott just celebrated Tins' birthday with her three weeks ago in San Francisco, so whether or not they are officially together they still see each other. I hope he has kicked Carole to the curb. 

Carole is ride or die for a man. Carole in the Berkshires said she heard about the Houston trip by Adam and "another" person (Dorinda) . She did not see with her own eyes any communications. If she did she would have said I saw the emails or I saw the texts. So again, Carole will side with Adam despite any evidence saying otherwise. In her blog, she wrote Adam could not afford to lose his "day rate" and that he has a "rent" budget. She wants so badly to hide from the world that Adam is a user and so is she.

As for the Scott/Tinsley relationship. She is ride or die for Scott. If this couple ever breaks off for good she'll remain friends with Scott. Tinsley's feelings never factored for Carole even upon introducing them. For myself, if I was just befriending a co-worker, who I knew got out of a very bad relationship, who I had already seen was mixing anti-depressants and lots of alcohol, who told everyone she wanted to get married and have babies as soon as possible - I would never set them up on a date with a friend, Tinsley is a bit cray cray but overall I do believe she is a harmless sweet loyal friend. I would have never set Tinsley up like Carole did - Tinsley was just too vulnerable at the time.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

That's terrible. Best wishes thay both you and hubs recover without permanent probs and, at the risk of being crass, I hope the SOB who hit you is heavily insured.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I  know many people who run marathons including my brother and sister.  My sister has done a triatholon too.   Also, I wouldn't put it past Carole to start the race, hop in a cab and sneak off some where and then sneak back in to the finish line.  After all, she didn't run it with a partner. Both my brother and sister run with partners.  It helps with the motivation.

Not at all.  Doesn't seem her type.  But then, people accuse Beth of everything else.

Snort

It might explain why none of the HW's were there to film other than Tinsley at the finish line.

Carole could have also stopped at the diner to have 3 eggs - 2 hard boiled and one scrambled - not touching.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Right there with you - I'm knocking on 49's door and I've accepted my age well before and well after turning 30. So ridiculous...

I'm right there with you staring down the barrel of 48, and I LOVE my birthdays! I ALWAYS take a day off from work no matter how busy or what my deadline is, shop and buy whatever I want that day, eat whatever I want that day, and top it off with a birthday dinner with all my 'girl'friends! It's my favorite day of the year! My mother taught me that. Pamper the hell out of yourself--don't wait for anyone else to remember or do it...you celebrate yourself! Can't wait for this years'!

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I have a group of about 10 friends and we all call each other 'girls'. I don't mind it. (Whispering...I also wish I was skinny...hangs head in shame...)

Aww VedaPierce you and your gfs go with your "girl". I also think it's okay for you to want to be skinny because if you were/are I doubt you'd be criticizing others for doing the same thing you're doing.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Thank god I'm not the only one!

The visceral hatred some have toward the word "moist" is my reaction to "panties".

Just...BLECH.

Yup! 'Moist' is definitely on that list too! Lol lol so funny :)

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I know it's weird, but I HATE the word "gal"! lol I don't know why, I just have a strong negative reaction to it! It feels so dorky...not saying you're dorky for using it, Bhodi, it just rubs me the wrong way...I also hate the word "panties", lol lol...I'll try to think up more...

Mine is "sexual" but only the English "seckssual" pronunciation. Barf!  Sorry Brits -- do love you --still kinda bitter about the potential prion disease I guess.

(Man, my mother was right -- I really am very cheeky.)

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Frances said:

Metier?! My puny hippocampus can't process how funny/clever that is. Maybe Carole could give a Twitter seminar to explain it, if she can ever find the time in her cool schedule.

Wearing lingerie as outerwear was started by Madonna

The bustier trend, cone bra and wearing lingerie as clothing was started in 1980 by Madonna.

Is Carole saying she wore this trend while she was interning at ABC or when she was in Afghanistan?

Yeah right Carole -no one believes your narrative

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 17
27 minutes ago, SCS said:

That's terrible. Best wishes thay both you and hubs recover without permanent probs and, at the risk of being crass, I hope the SOB who hit you is heavily insured.

You are not being crass.  An attorney ate this up and thank you.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, jinjer said:

The Kardashians do the same thing and donate the proceeds to their "church" ahem- pockets. For real. If celebs names are attached to the clothing they raise a lot more money which can then be donated.  I still don't see what the "good cause" is that Carole is donating to. It very well may be her monthly coop fees. 

Adam - her Emotional Support Penis System

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

After seeing what a bitch Carole is, I’d love to see a Bethenny/Adam hookup. 

Her ginormous hippocampus would explode, and I'd gladly watch while eating popcorn and chewing wih my mouth open.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

After seeing what a bitch Carole is, I’d love to see a Bethenny/Adam hookup. 

Can you imagine?  I really think Bethenny has the balls to do it.  She’s game for almost anything.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Cherrio said:

+1

So, Carole is making fun of Bethenny working for the Hiltons while she is boasting about wearing her underwear for a living without pay?

Me thinks Carole has a crampus in her hippocampus.

KFB Exclusive

Carole's hippocampus spotted

giphy.gif

Whoops - my bad. The first one is Adam's Man-Bun - the second one is Carole's hippocampus chasing Adam

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Gem 10

Sending e-Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery

QuestionableSpeedyLemur-size_restricted.

• Love 7
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, breezy424 said:

I think Carole's point about Tinsley was that they were friends and they liked one another but they weren't thick as thieves and 'best' friends.  Beth tried to make it out like they were and that Carole was somehow rejecting 'her' because of it.  Carole did a poor job of explaining it and Beth was oversensitive about it because she wasn't Carole's number one focus. 

Beth is exhausting.

But the point is Tinsley TOLD Carole that her saying that hurt Tinsley's feelings and Carole just doubled down on it because Carole doesn't give a shit about Tinsley.  She was just a means to an end.  But Carole is a total ride or die "friend."  

• Love 13
5 hours ago, CatMomma said:

5 hours ago, CatMomma said:

Skinny Girl is so insulting! It's body shaming! 

Btw,  look at my 54 year old friend with her hot body just casually leaping on the beach.  Only teenagers have this body.  And,  she is so unique because "literally" all the other women over 30 are crying in their ice cream because they are aging. Oh,  and all you women out there with wrinkles and a bit of weight? You aren't positive or happy. 

I can only assume Cassandra Grey is an asshole. 

Catmomma:

I really like your screen name and avatar

I always picture you preaching like this

vdLE8dJ.gif

Carole and her hippocampus can go SUCK IT

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Healing vibes working already, after I took pain killer bomb., which puts one in La la land.  Wish I could drink instead, but not a drinker, like Dorinda would say “I only had one”.  Yeah, one every 20 minutes, lol.

Glad all ended well,  Gem -- sounds awful and scary. (And Bethenny Frankel has a Skinnygirl mocktail that sounds summery and delish: 2 ounces each peach juice and club soda and 1 splash orange juice and lemonade in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Stir and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice, then garnish with a lemon wedge for a healthy 34-calorie mocktail.)  And enjoy la-la land :)

1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

I know it's weird, but I HATE the word "gal"!

.I also hate the word "panties", lol lol...I'll try to think up more...

1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

The visceral hatred some have toward the word "moist" is my reaction to "panties".

This one goes to eleven, ladies:  "That gal has some moist panties!"

~stop -- i'm just describing sonja on the jitney :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, film noire said:

Glad all ended well,  Gem -- sounds awful and scary. (And Bethenny Frankel has a Skinnygirl mocktail that sounds summery and delish: 2 ounces each peach juice and club soda and 1 splash orange juice and lemonade in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Stir and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice, then garnish with a lemon wedge for a healthy 34-calorie mocktail.)  And enjoy la-la land :)

This one goes to eleven, ladies:  "That gal has some moist panties!"

~stop -- i'm just describing sonja on the jitney :)

Omg! Eleven indeed. I'm traumatized....:))) dying laughing! :))))

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I would argue that Carole created the career arguement thing, it was a throw away comment from Bethenny who was clearly hurt and jealous that Tinsley was Carole's new show BFF.

I absolutely think Bethenny was snarking when she made her "She doesn't have kids, she doesn't have a career..." comment.  Especially knowing that Carole has consistently identified herself as a "writer" or a "journalist" on the show and seems to consider herself to be someone with a career.  So when Bethenny said Carole is like Tinsley in that respect, for instance, it didn't seem as snarky toward Tinsley, who has never really claimed to have a career.  I loathe Carole but I don't blame her for "creating" the tension over this; it was a bitchy thing for B. to say.  So we'll have to agree to disagree! 

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, lezlers said:

But the point is Tinsley TOLD Carole that her saying that hurt Tinsley's feelings and Carole just doubled down on it because Carole doesn't give a shit about Tinsley.  She was just a means to an end.  But Carole is a total ride or die "friend."  

55 minutes ago, lezlers said:

That was awful to see- I actually squirmed for poor Tinsley but at least she tried to make a joke of it jumping up and saying 'what's wrong with me?!'. That officially made C more sucky that B IMO, especially when you consider that Tins and/or Scott were probably paying Carole and Adam's way on some of those trips (Dubai seems a bit out of reach for Sexy-salad Chef and the Poshmark Princess)

EW! That close up of Carole sneering is scarier than The RamonEye!

• Love 22
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Point: Maybe Bethanny was trying to hit on him????

If Bethenny really wanted to blow Carole’s mind, she probably would, but I can’t see her having sex with Adam.  I think she goes for the more manly type .. Adam looks more like a kid, IMO.   Carole could have passed for his Mother.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Glad all ended well,  Gem -- sounds awful and scary. (And Bethenny Frankel has a Skinnygirl mocktail that sounds summery and delish: 2 ounces each peach juice and club soda and 1 splash orange juice and lemonade in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Stir and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice, then garnish with a lemon wedge for a healthy 34-calorie mocktail.)  And enjoy la-la l

Sounds yummy and will try it.  Two more weeks in la la land, then on to Tylenol.  I used to buy Bethennys sparkling strawberry/lemonade in supermarkets and Walmart, but they don’t carry them anymore.  Don’t know why.  People loved them.  Thanks!

• Love 5