Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Just now, Persnickety1 said:

Didn't Andy at one point even compare her to Trump on some level?

Probably went right over that ginormous hippocampus.  

Yes, he did.  He said Trump thinks he's a sane genius.  Bloop and Booyah.  :-)

• Love 24

This is my very rudimentary take on all this, assuming it's real "ish". Bethanny called out Carole's bf Adam for being a fake (aka, operator). Carole was livid, and still is. She was mad that Bethanny exposed him (to be fair, he's too young, to be self made and have the money to be a philanthropist without family money) and to take emphasis off the fact that he's pretty much a young dude trying to fake it till he makes it Carol turned on Bethanny.  Carol was helping him along (she tried to get a him a book deal!) but things are what they are. He wants to be young and do his own thing (i.e., be independent and have sex with rich women).  I think that's maybe why Carol spent so much time down playing Bethanny's charity and charitable actions-- sort of as a way to protect Adam.

Adam, however, should have played it, like, "I'm sorry, I have to work, but I am honored you would ask" instead of demanding money. Once he asked to be paid, he was screwed. Bethanny ran with that shit. And Carol's pissed about it. To be fair, if someone tried to make my husband look stupid, I would protect him too. That would no longer be my friend. It's the way it goes. 

I think. That's what I have right now any way.

As far as Tinsely, I think she likes Tinsely when she's with Adam, cuz Adam and Scott get along, but outside of dating Adam and commiserating with Tinsely about her relationship with Adam, she doesn't really like her. Maybe at the reunion she was over Adam, and therefore, didn't care about hanging with Tinsely anymore. Maybe Adam was the one that really liked hanging with Tinsely and Scott, and Carol wanted to be with Adam so she went with it. I also think that Carol was pissed at Tinsely for not caring about the fact they almost died on the boat-- something that shows how different Carol and Tinsely view things. I don't think Carol was at all happy that Tinsely just played it off like, "Well, I wasn't scared." I think that made her look down on her. I think. I think she also does connect way more with Bethanny on an intellectual level than Tinsley, and maybe watching the show she realized she looked a bit vapid and sort of feels like Bethanny is right and is embarrassed. 

What are other's thoughts on this????? I'm dying to hear other perspectives. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 18
58 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I was just watching the t.v. and a commercial came on with someone selling shoes on Poshmark.  N.Y. vicinity.

I was bored and went to check out Carole's Postmark listings.

There were a lot of really cute pieces on there, and a lot of cute jewelry, too.

Unfortunately my size 4 ass would never fit into her size 0 offerings.  

My size 7 feet, however, would fit into her shoes.  

Almost everything is sold, though.  

Looks like she makes a pretty decent side income if she sells like that on the regular.

• Love 6

I cannot believe that frigging Instagram horse crap between Cassandra Grey and Carole.  IDIOTS.  Gross, snobby, mean, idiots.  And I tasted Skinnygirl margarita once and my limited home training is all that stopped me from spewing a fine mist of low-cal yuck at my companions; I can barely abide Beth (her work in PR softened me). 

Good riddance, Carole.   Tins is many times the human you are, and she can handle her fears with grace.   Booyah, um, beauty product committee cheerleader or whatever the hell “fills” your days.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 22
33 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

This is my very rudimentary take on all this, assuming it's real "ish". Bethanny called out Carole's bf Adam for being a fake (aka, operator). Carole was livid, and still is. She was mad that Bethanny exposed him (to be fair, he's too young, to be self made and have the money to be a philanthropist without family money) and to take emphasis off the fact that he's pretty much a young dude trying to fake it till he makes it Carol turned on Bethanny.  Carol was helping him along (she tried to get a him a book deal!) but things are what they are. He wants to be young and do his own thing (i.e., be independent and have sex with rich women).  I think that's maybe why Carol spent so much time down playing Bethanny's charity and charitable actions-- sort of as a way to protect Adam.

Adam, however, should have played it, like, "I'm sorry, I have to work, but I am honored you would ask" instead of demanding money. Once he asked to be paid, he was screwed. Bethanny ran with that shit. And Carol's pissed about it. To be fair, if someone tried to make my husband look stupid, I would protect him too. That would no longer be my friend. It's the way it goes. 

As far as Tinsely, I think she likes Tinsely when she's with Adam, cuz Adam and Scott get along, but outside of dating Adam and commiserating with Tinsely about her relationship with Adam, she doesn't really like her. Maybe at the reunion she was over Adam, and therefore, didn't care about hanging with Tinsely anymore. Maybe Adam was the one that really liked hanging with Tinsely and Scott, and Carol wanted to be with Adam so she went with it. I also think that Carol was pissed at Tinsely for not caring about the fact they almost died on the boat-- something that shows how different Carol and Tinsely view things. I don't think Carol was at all happy that Tinsely just played it off like, "Well, I wasn't scared." I think that made her look down on her. I think. I think she also does connect way more with Bethanny on an intellectual level than Tinsley, and maybe watching the show she realized she looked a bit vapid and sort of feels like Bethanny is right and is embarrassed. 

I think that all makes sense except I've drawn another conclusion about why Carole is upset about the boat.

It's been established that Carole neither likes nor respects Tinsley, she spent a looooong time defending that she wasn't besties with her, but travel/work acquantences, at best. She also noted that Tinsley isn't stupid, which within the context totally meant Carole thinks she is.

Tinsley is known as sort of a bubble head. I think Carole was upset that the bubble head faced danger with more grace than she did. It made Carole, Miss I've been to Afghanistan, look weak and Luke she doesn't perform well under pressure.

• Love 22
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I thought Sonja's comment about "And I have a huge vagina apparently" was pretty giggle-worthy.

But overall I think a lot of the redundant back-and-forth squabbling with Bethenny and Carole could have been edited out and this could have been encapsulated into two episodes.

I laughed too.

We didn't get to see Sonja pull a Catherine Tramell Leg Cross.

Shy walnutqueen is here to re-enact the "lost" footage

tumblr_mprwir2u4V1s2yegdo1_400.gif

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Maybe it's Vicki Gunvalson from OC.  

(Well, okay, it's probably not but I sometimes enjoy wishful thinking.) 

I'm not sure LuAnn would be considered "legendary" since she was already demoted once to "friend of" back in season 5, I think, and her personal life, while at times sordid, just doesn't appear IMO to be salacious enough to merit "legendary" status.  

I would think "legendary" might indicate someone who has been on for their entire run of their franchise . 

Or maybe it's a housewife whose shenanigans are legendary (but Brandi Glanville is the only one who I think fits that description, and she hasn't been a housewife in a while).

I haven't watched BH this season...Is Kim a full-time cast member on that one again?  Goddess knows her life always seems to be a hot mess.  

Daniel Staub?

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I laughed too.

We didn't get to see Sonja pull a Catherine Tramell Leg Cross.

Shy walnutqueen is here to re-enact the "lost" footage

tumblr_mprwir2u4V1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Take note that while "shy walnutqueen's" eyes are demurely covered, her legs are spread as wide as Sonja's undergoing a vaginal rejuvenation.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I've stated this before but a good friend of mine has run several triatholons and done the Susan K three day cancer walk and has never expected or received that kind of attention.

Though she gets all the admiration.

I have a good friend who has run international marathons - with the most recent one being in Antartica.... he's never expected me to throw a party, send a card, come into his cubicle at work with cymbals and banners... zero need for praise. He does it for himself first and foremost (and secondly he runs with his cousins so it's an awesome family bonding situation - not to mention he sees the world). PS. He also ran the NYC marathon. Again. No need for a special casserole. Final note - he's only been running for about 3 years now - so even after his first time he just enjoyed sharing his story and showing off his medal but required nothing special from his friends... Side note, of course I congratulated him but he's very humble about the whole thing. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Cherrio said:

If Sonja is selling it should really be called PishMark right?

And SkidMark for Ramona?  

9 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I have a good friend who has run international marathons - with the most recent one being in Antartica.... he's never expected me to throw a party, send a card, come into his cubicle at work with cymbals and banners... zero need for praise. He does it for himself first and foremost (and secondly he runs with his cousins so it's an awesome family bonding situation - not to mention he sees the world). PS. He also ran the NYC marathon. Again. No need for a special casserole. Final note - he's only been running for about 3 years now - so even after his first time he just enjoyed sharing his story and showing off his medal but required nothing special from his friends... Side note, of course I congratulated him but he's very humble about the whole thing. 

But do you think, like Vicki Gunvalson, he secretly wants a casserole???  

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I think that all makes sense except I've drawn another conclusion about why Carole is upset about the boat.

It's been established that Carole neither likes nor respects Tinsley, she spent a looooong time defending that she wasn't besties with her, but travel/work acquantences, at best. She also noted that Tinsley isn't stupid, which within the context totally meant Carole thinks she is.

Tinsley is known as sort of a bubble head. I think Carole was upset that the bubble head faced danger with more grace than she did. It made Carole, Miss I've been to Afghanistan, look weak and Luke she doesn't perform well under pressure.

Very interesting! It's possible, Tinsely did handle the boat fiasco the best by far. And she explained it by saying it's happened before. That cultured lady, unlike the others who are vomiting!

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

ha ha ha - nope. Not even one serving. But he's probably one of the most grounded people I've met so... ;) 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Take note that while "shy walnutqueen's" eyes are demurely covered, her legs are spread as wide as Sonja's undergoing a vaginal rejuvination.

You all will be happy to know that even though Sonja walnutqueen now lives in an apartment in Columbus Circle, she still receives her weekly facials/body scrubs from Satoko

original.gif

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And SkidMark for Ramona?  

Vicky Gunvalson never wanted anything SECRETLY in her life.  She demands, loud & clear, about every one of her wants & needs.

2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

You all will be happy to know that even though Sonja walnutqueen now lives in an apartment in Columbus Circle, she still receives her weekly facials/body scrubs from Satoko

original.gif

walnutqueen aspires to be as pampered as lucky raccoon.  At this age, I have to fork out a co-pay for PT just to get anyone to touch me!    Much like Carole.  Siss badda boom ...  :-D

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Didn't Andy at one point even compare her to Trump on some level?

Probably went right over that ginormous hippocampus.  

KFB Exclusive

I was able to obtain Carole's Radxiwill's brain scan she referenced at the reunion

rolling-ball.gif?w=770

When Carole does this

tenor.gif?itemid=11965893

it's to get the hippocampus to roll the other way

• Love 12
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

The thing with Adam is, after he asked what the comp was and found out there wasn't one, he said he couldn't go because he had a job that day. So he was willing to ditch a client that was already booked if he got paid for Beth's gig? I think Adam is a liar. Regarding protecting your husband if someone made him look stupid? Adam wasn't Carole's husband, or even her boyfriend. They had broken up. Beth even said as much, as to why she called him an operator at that point. I have friends who have been married to or in relationships with jerks. I have kept my mouth shut. But once the relationship has ended (and often because either the spouse/BF was cheating, or was just an idiot and my friend(s) finally relalized it), all bets are off. Carole however was never able emotionally to let Adam go, no matter how he treated her. Hence having to keep up the narrative that she dumped him, and he was panting at her feet to come back. Despite evidence to the contrary, even from Carole's own mouth. 

I don't understand why Carole introduced Tins to her friend Scott if she has such disdain for her. I wonder if she and Scott are still friends? She has stated on social media that she and Tins are no longer friends. Scott just celebrated Tins' birthday with her three weeks ago in San Francisco, so whether or not they are officially together they still see each other. I hope he has kicked Carole to the curb. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 14

Well, let's remember that this story about Adam and the comp is coming from Beth, the great exaggerator.  And Beth....who apparently wasn't the one who contacted Adam....unless she did it by smoke signals.  Carole had a different story from Adam.  The truth?  I don't know but I'm not relying on 'lost at sea' girl's version of anything.  Fifteen foot wave?  Got a receipt Beth?

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The thing with Adam is, after he asked what the comp was and found out there wasn't one, he said he couldn't go because he had a job that day. So he was willing to ditch a client that was already book if he got paid for Beth's gig? I think Adam is a liar. Regarding protecting your husband if someone made him look stupid? Adam wasn't Carole's husband, or even her boyfriend. They had broken up. Beth even said as much, as to why she called him an operator at that point. I have friends who have been married to or in relationships with jerks. I have kept my mouth shut. But once the relationship has ended (and often because either the spouse/BF was cheating, or was just an idiot and my friend(s) finally relalized it), all bets are off. Carole however was never able emotionally to let Adam go, no matter how he treated her. Hence having to keep up the narrative that she dumped him, and he was panting at her feet to come back. Despite evidence to the contrary, even from Carole's own mouth. 

I don't understand why Carole introduced Tins to her friend Scott if she has such disdain for her. I wonder if she and Scott are still friends? She has stated on social media that she and Tins are no longer friends. Scott just celebrated Tins' birthday with her three weeks ago in San Francisco, so whether or not they are officially together they still see each other. I hope he has kicked Carole to the curb. 

Carol was so mean to Tinsley at Part 4 reunition. She even brought up, with no explicit context, that, "She's not a dim wit" which is basically putting it out there. I don't understand why she became so mean. 

I don't think Tinsley is a dumb. However, she is SUPER PRIVILEGED from birth, and I don't think any of the other ladies are. Not a put down at all, there are just cultural differences. I think Tinsley makes things work for her world just fine, as the other ladies theirs.

If Carol was, as bolded, trying to make it seem that she dumped Adam (which now I wonder why I didn't see long ago) I can see the demia she is in.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Big area, very expensive.  I don’t know how she’s affording it.  Any other clues?  Maybe she’ll be in Trump Tower, lol.

This is why I am confused that she wants to rent out her townhouse for two years, at $32K/month. If she’s renting in an expensive area, is she really going to net that much? Factor in taxes, vacant months, realtor fees/commissions. She still has to pay for townhouse water, garbage/recycling, maybe homeowners insurance...

• Love 2
Just now, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is why I am confused that she wants to rent out her townhouse for two years, at $32K/month. If she’s renting in an expensive area, is she really going to net that much? Factor in taxes, vacant months, realtor fees/commissions. She still has to pay for townhouse water, garbage/recycling, maybe homeowners insurance...

I don't get So's reasoning either.  But then again, it's So who's reasoning I don't get most of the time.

• Love 3

Oooh! New idea. Listen to this one. Interested to hear your thoughts.

Adam is a chef who takes pictures of food. It doesn't make a lot of sense to ask a chef who takes pictures of his food, to also go, for free, to Puerto Rico and take pictures. He is in no way, and never at any point, that I know of, promoted himself as a journalist. At all. He does have a camera and lots of time. 

Point: Maybe Bethanny was trying to hit on him????

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I've stated this before but a good friend of mine has run several triatholons and done the Susan K three day cancer walk and has never expected or received that kind of attention.

Though she gets all the admiration.

I  know many people who run marathons including my brother and sister.  My sister has done a triatholon too.   Also, I wouldn't put it past Carole to start the race, hop in a cab and sneak off some where and then sneak back in to the finish line.  After all, she didn't run it with a partner. Both my brother and sister run with partners.  It helps with the motivation.

13 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Adam is a chef who takes pictures of food. It doesn't make a lot of sense to ask a chef who takes pictures of his food, to also go, for free, to Puerto Rico and take pictures. He is in no way, and never at any point, that I know of, promoted himself as a journalist. At all. 

Not at all.  Doesn't seem her type.  But then, people accuse Beth of everything else.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Not at all.  Doesn't seem her type.  But then, people accuse Beth of everything else.

In fact, it's pretty clear to me that Carol was passive aggressively suggesting Beth was after her man in her blog posts where she was expressing her shock and horror at the idea that Bethenny spoke to the man she loved that she was broken up with *behind her back!* about a trip somewhere. I mean, why did Carole make this incident sound so salacious when no one has yet to seriously suggest Bethenny was after Carole's man.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

There were a lot of really cute pieces on there, and a lot of cute jewelry, too.

Looks like she makes a pretty decent side income if she sells like that on the regular.

Is that considered active employment?  She should put it on her resume. MENTION IT ALL!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

You nailed ALL of it!

• Love 1
On 9/6/2018 at 10:46 AM, esco1822 said:

This is a bit of an exaggeration. Carole didn't denounce her friendships with either, she simply said neither were her closest friend and said who was. Receipt:

Is this all this woman does .. tweets all day about who was and who is her friend?  How many good friends she has, where they live?  They are so important and so nice, blah, blah, blah.   Nobody cares.  We get it Carole .. you are so important with all of your celebrity friends.  Beth Stern can give you a job bathing cats in the Animal Shelter, now that you have none.       Oh, I forgot, it’s probably volunteering .. no pay.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 10

When all is said and done with this show, Carole will be sitting having tea with her hi-class friends and saying “Oh, the Housewives Show?”  It was all for drama .. I didn’t really mean all the nasty things I said ..it was all lies for the show”.   “Andy Cohen made me behave like that”.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 8

I was disappointed in B's hippo tweet, I have been kind of loving watching Carole spin her wheels while B never addressed anything.

44 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

When all is said and done with this show, Carole will be sitting having tea with her hi-class friends and saying “Oh, the Housewives Show?”  It was all for drama .. I didn’t really mean all the nasty things I said ..it was all lies for the show”.   “Andy Cohen made me behave like that”.

as she furiously sends out more anti-B tweets...

• Love 6

New product for the Anti-Skin care line: RamonEye cream for when your eyes are super wonky.

Carol is The Talented Mr. Ripley.  She collects wealthy friends, switching some in and out to suit her changing needs.  Her ultimate goal is to become Steven Tyler's BFF so she can murder him and assume his identity.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, let's remember that this story about Adam and the comp is coming from Beth, the great exaggerator.  And Beth....who apparently wasn't the one who contacted Adam....unless she did it by smoke signals.  Carole had a different story from Adam.  The truth?  I don't know but I'm not relying on 'lost at sea' girl's version of anything.  Fifteen foot wave?  Got a receipt Beth?

Right?! Why wasn't there anything on her instagram documenting this? (typed in sarcastifont)

• Love 3
9 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Adam is a chef who takes pictures of food. It doesn't make a lot of sense to ask a chef who takes pictures of his food, to also go, for free, to Puerto Rico and take pictures. He is in no way, and never at any point, that I know of, promoted himself as a journalist. At all. He does have a camera and lots of time. 

I don't know.. Didn't she say one of her "requirements" of people she dates is that they own a private plane? 

Wait, who owned the plane that he was in that crashed? If it was an immediate family member, would that be close enough?

I don't think I've ever met anyone that listed specific material possessions as criteria for dating. I wonder if she's picky about the type/style of plane. Rich people problems.

• Love 4

Are 15 foot waves that unusual? In my vast (not really) seafaring (as a cruise ship passenger) experience I've sailed (drank) though bigger waves. It's an open ocean thing, not a Bethenny Frankel is exaggerating thing I think.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

She def got fired!  Carole (the idiot) has red scarf guy post his texts and they are dated within 24 hours of Bethenny texting she would fix Carole up with the him.  Red scarf guy is also an idiot. 

Sending texts with texts deleted 

Yelling at your boss you're full of shit

Asking your boss if he's afraid of his employee

Asks her employer - Do you know how this show works?

Stating only two people read the blogs

Was Dubai when Carole hatched the "Let's get Bethenny fired" plan?

Sickening how much research/ weak receipts she tried to come up with before the reunion to make certain her plan works 

FLAT OUT LYING about bashing  Bethenny

Makes sure her phone rings (like she is sooooooo important)

Posting a video bashing a cast members bread and butter -Carole's answer to this "Talk about being a child"

Tells Tinsley they are not close friends (Carole was pissed Tinsley didn't have her back at the reunion)

Makes certain everyone knows  Bethenny did not hold her...only held her hair.  

Asks about her biggest regret and then denies that she told Andy he was full of shit

I'll bet her biggest regret now was getting fired in front of an audience

Boo Yah Bitch!

I basically disagree with your whole post because I think Carole came to the Reunion either having told Andy she was quitting or knowing she was quitting and went nuclear.  She came prepared to end it. Hence no pretense about Tinsely and worrying about salvaging a friendship/ally for next season. 

19 hours ago, ryebread said:

I don't think Bethenny is coming back.

My prediction is that she's out or she'll rejoin mid season. Or make some cameo appearances.

If she does come back, so soon after Dennis's death, there is something subhuman about her. And not in a good way, in my opinion.

I guess she's subhuman...

11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

There were reports in late Feb/Early March 2018 that Carole's sales on Poshmark were going to a "good cause". But it wasn't specified. Here is her tweet: 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, noveltylibrary said:

I was disappointed in B's hippo tweet, I have been kind of loving watching Carole spin her wheels while B never addressed anything.

as she furiously sends out more anti-B tweets...

I was a bit disappointed too...but, I will say that, by my count, Bethenny has put out exactly two tweets to egg Carole on, and to me, it seemed each one was timed just-so and crafted to hit just where it would hurt. Bethenny does go low, but when she does, she doesn't mess around.

Carole on the other hand looks (to me) like she's tripping over her own feet with her pseudo-smart bullshit. I saw some Tweet within the past couple of weeks -- can't find it in her mountain of word salad -- that "corrected" someone's observation that one of her self-narratives (last good summer, maybe?) was pathetic or something to that effect. She schooled them by letting them know something like that it was tongue-in-cheek and therefore clever. Is there any clearer sign that you're not funny and clever than explaining that you are?

• Love 12

I guess 'keeping up with the Joneses' or 'not having to write and deal wih those pesky deadlines' can count as good causes ;-) No, for real she needs the $$.  If she truly were as wealthy as she wants people to believe she would donate those clothes directly to charity.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, jinjer said:

There were reports in late Feb/Early March 2018 that Carole's sales on Poshmark were going to a "good cause". But it wasn't specified. Here is her tweet: 

Metier?! My puny hippocampus can't process how funny/clever that is. Maybe Carole could give a Twitter seminar to explain it, if she can ever find the time in her cool schedule.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I guess 'keeping up with the Joneses' or 'not having to write and deal wih those pesky deadlines' can count as good causes ;-) No, for real she needs the $$.  If she truly were as wealthy as she wants people to believe she would donate those clothes directly to charity.

The Kardashians do the same thing and donate the proceeds to their "church" ahem- pockets. For real. If celebs names are attached to the clothing they raise a lot more money which can then be donated.  I still don't see what the "good cause" is that Carole is donating to. It very well may be her monthly coop fees. 

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, Frances said:

Metier?! My puny hippocampus can't process how funny/clever that is. Maybe Carole could give a Twitter seminar to explain it, if she can ever find the time in her cool schedule.

What the hell.  Have to did out my dictionary.  That’s snobbery right there.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Aim123 said:

You nailed ALL of it!

Girl! Thanks!

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know.. Didn't she say one of her "requirements" of people she dates is that they own a private plane? 

Wait, who owned the plane that he was in that crashed? If it was an immediate family member, would that be close enough?

I don't think I've ever met anyone that listed specific material possessions as criteria for dating. I wonder if she's picky about the type/style of plane. Rich people problems.

DYING! Thanks for the snarky as heck laugh!!!!

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

What the hell.  Have to did out my dictionary.  That’s snobbery right there.

Most hilarious to me is that, if Carole wants to suggest that wearing lingerie as outerwear is her job, or the thing she's most outstandingly good at -- what metier actually means -- she is either making herself look more pathetic about this career thing, or proving that her "tongue-in-cheek" humour is just kind of stupid. Maybe a bit of both.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, Frances said:

Most hilarious to me is that, if Carole wants to suggest that wearing lingerie as outerwear is her job, or the thing she's most outstandingly good at -- what metier actually means -- she is either making herself look more pathetic about this career thing, or proving that her "tongue-in-cheek" humour is just kind of stupid. Maybe a bit of both.

That Carole is quite the wordsmith, isn't she?    Put that on your resume Carole!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I cannot believe that frigging Instagram horse crap between Cassandra Grey and Carole.  IDIOTS.  Gross, snobby, mean, idiots.  And I tasted Skinnygirl margarita once and my limited home training is all that stopped me from spewing a fine mist of low-cal yuck at my companions; I can barely abide Beth (her work in PR softened me). 

Good riddance, Carole.   Tins is many times the human you are, and she can handle her fears with grace.   Booyah, um, beauty product committee cheerleader or whatever the hell “fills” your days.

BTW, who is Cassandra Grey?  and what does she do?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Frances said:

Just sayin'. I wore slips as dresses in the 90s back when you could thrift gorgeous 40s/50s slips easily. 

Carole, I know Adam was in kindergarten when it was big, but we aren't all that young. We remember. You were also wearing little house on the prairie wear when slips were kind of edgy.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 13
59 minutes ago, Frances said:

+1

So, Carole is making fun of Bethenny working for the Hiltons while she is boasting about wearing her underwear for a living without pay?

Me thinks Carole has a crampus in her hippocampus.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Frances said:

I was a bit disappointed too...but, I will say that, by my count, Bethenny has put out exactly two tweets to egg Carole on, and to me, it seemed each one was timed just-so and crafted to hit just where it would hurt. Bethenny does go low, but when she does, she doesn't mess around.

Carole on the other hand looks (to me) like she's tripping over her own feet with her pseudo-smart bullshit. I saw some Tweet within the past couple of weeks -- can't find it in her mountain of word salad -- that "corrected" someone's observation that one of her self-narratives (last good summer, maybe?) was pathetic or something to that effect. She schooled them by letting them know something like that it was tongue-in-cheek and therefore clever. Is there any clearer sign that you're not funny and clever than explaining that you are?

Absolutely not! One of the first rules of comedy/humor: if you have to explain the funny, you’ve failed.  

• Love 17