Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Islandgirl when Beth was talking about Richard to her co rescue group of men I felt she was trying to explain who Dorinda was and why she said such a stupid thing like no one will be going to college there because her husband did bla bla bla so many years ago.  If I were Beth under those circumstance I'd would have been mortified. Who even thinks about over indulging  when you are supposed to be doing good deeds?  It was a non profit business dinner/meeting  not cocktail hour at the Regency.  It did sound like Richard had a admirable important career ( I'm not familiar) . The fact of the matter is she remains devasted and crawls into a bottle rather than dealing with the fact she's out of control. 

This and BH are only two I am still watching and I couldn't be friends with any of them, it's exhausting just  watching them. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, bagger said:

So if she’s was only on these trips because Carole was so close to Scott and he’s her friend then does that follow that Bethenny was her good friend? But not?

It was a big fuck you to Tinsley from Carole. Scott is my friend, he just happens to be fucking you now so while he is still doing that you'll be in the circle

• Love 20
5 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Love all of this, so well written and thought out. 

When Carole started the season with the complaints about not enough was done to celebrate her running the marathon, I thought she was kidding. Like tongue-in-cheek. Like she was winking at us the viewers because that’s something a shallow, self-centered housewife would pull, a la Aviva with the banner expectations. I’m still shocked that she was serious! To paraphrase Ramoner, “WOW, just WOW. Are you kidding me?! WOW!” 

I think her discomfort with other people’s crying is because now, there’s an expectation that Carole do something for the crying person. Go out of her way with a hug or kind words or thoughtful advice,etc. There’s effort involved when a friend is crying in front of you. I see her doing a lot of quiet eye-rolling if someone is crying in front of her if she perceives theirs to be a minor or tedious problem. I don’t think Carole is a giver. She’s never hosted anything that would require spending some $$ like other housewives do. She’s a houseguest. She likes to be the one taken care of. (I’m slways so impressed with the spreads Dorinda puts on at the Berkshires. I’ve copied her style of making a beautiful breakfast for a crowd. Luann, ramoner Bethenny, they’ve all hosted something or other where you can tell, money was spent, and it was theirs’ - not Bravo’s. Even Tinsley dug in deep and bought everyone cute Tiffany necklaces. ) I think she’s selfish with money as well as deeds. And that’s why she gets triggered by other people’s tears. 

What about the thoughtful Cartegena earrings? So genuinely given to Sonia. Oh wait my bad,  that was a manipulation to get intel on Bethenny.

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I think Carole's clique of friends outside the show likely started getting in her ear about the show and how she was coming off as Bethenny''s lackey and how awful it all is and how horrible Bethenny is and how Carole is better than Bethenny and the show.

She certainly does have her own narrative going on in her own head.  And to be that assured of the rightness of vile behavior has to be getting positive reinforcement from somewhere.

She's clearly over the show and dropped any pretenses of having reality show friendships.  I'm guessing that her attitude towards Tinsley is one of those taking sides in a break up situations.

I don't even think it's that. For 3 years she attached herself to Bethenny and she loved it. Carole loved all the perks, and she dumped Heather for Bethenny.

What Carole can not stand is by doing that she became more famous for being Bethenny's BFF and not Carolyn Bessette Kennedy's BFF - that she could not deal with.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool.... I'm hanging out with Archie (RHOC) along with Bambi and River (RHBH) and I'm having a beverage.  I'm also tossing a proper tennis ball. 

Carole's response to Beth regarding her lame attempt to imitate Carole about her 'narrative'...should have been about Beth's tortuous everything...from her divorce, her colon, the house in Columbia, her slice of torture at the dinner.  Beth's life has been sheer torture from her childhood. 

People's careers aren't just about the moment.  Life evolves.  Ro had much more success at a younger age than Beth.  So did Carole.  They made choices because of their situations.  That doesn't make them less successful or diminish their careers.  Beth didn't have much success until she was forty.  That doesn't make you better.  Beth to Ro:  Call me when you're successful.  Both Carole and Ro could have made 'that' phone call to Beth twenty years ago when daddy was paying Beth's rent.

On another note, I'll admit it.  Carole and Cassandra's instagram story was on the mark.  Skinny?  Yep... It's what can I say.  Women (people) come in all shapes and sizes and colors, etc.  Skinny is passe.  It's about being healthy.  It's about being who you are.  It's not about being a preconceived notion of 'weight'.  It's 2018 Beth. 

But... but...

oh, no, you di’n’t

get off my jock

Biggie and Smallz

hangin’ with my snowmies

eta: Yikes, @HunterHunted. How could I forget: booyah!

Are we sure it’s 2018?

(And you know I love your entire post.)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Cassandra posted a pic of Carole (location: Little Palm Island - where she was with Tinsley) and this is what she said

Did I mention she has the body of a teenager?! Literally the only girl over 30 that isn’t resentful she got a year older. Doesn’t age. We get the face we deserve. Happy Birthday

Why doesn't she just say Carole has a beautiful body - why the comparison to a teenager? Is that age shaming in Carole's book? Why is Carole being called a girl and not a woman - again is that age shaming in Carole's book. Again "girl" "over 30" "isn't resentful" - I thought Carole is proud of her 54 year old ass and she freaked when Bethenny mentioned "45"

Cassandra and Carole deserve each other.

The “body of a teenager” but it’s “passé” to promote being skinny? I don’t inherently disagree with what Cassandra said but doing an Insta story bashing another women’s business when you claim to be about empowering women in your own business is just gauche. Cassandra thinks she’s Demi Moore/Winona Ryder 90’s era with that haircut. It’s not edgy she looks like a dude.

• Love 12

I didn't expect Beth to be as smug and amused as she came across during the reunion. For someone who claimed to be so upset during the show about the demise of her friendship with Carole, you'd expect a different reaction. At least Carole was furious.

I get that Carole wanted to convey to the audience that she hadn't dumped Beth for Tinsley, but she could've been more tactful about it.

It was really bizarre when Carole declared "I'm a very sane person"

• Love 4
9 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I thought it was interesting that once Carole insisted she wasn't that good of friends with Tinsley, who obviously was hurt by this, Bethanny became very nice to Tinsley. She laughed (vs. mocked) Tinsley's "Tinsley's Travels" comment, and offered some supportive comments here and there. However, Carole was ice cold to Tinsley.

What was going on with that? Did anyone have a different take?

Bethenny maneuvers. This show is her everything, so she finds people that she’ll need to film with. Outside of Jill back in the day, Carole might have been the only genuine friendship Bethenny struck with these women. 

So in the face of Carole saying that she and Tinsley weren’t BFFs—a story Bethenny put out there—Bethenny *suddenly* is “nice” to Tinsley, the same woman she couldn’t wait to snark on when given the chance. 

I trust that Tinsley is not on the brink of a breakdown and looking for a walk-in fridge to throw herself across bags of ice just because Carole said they weren’t BFFs...that’s Bethenny territory. 

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Carole wouldn't dare live on the UWS. She's a downtown girl, always has been. 

I don't understand the obsession with so many about Carole not having a career. She's now 54 yrs old so if she doesn't have one now and can afford not to work then more power to her. I wish I was in that position. Who gives a rat's ass? Oh, yeah, Bethenny does. What is she going to be doing 7 yrs from now? Still busting balls and making everyone around her miserable I'm sure. 

It’s the “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” hustle mode which gets so much play that makes it seem if you relax for a moment you’re worthless or wasting time. If you aren’t running around frantic, with at least seven things on your daily to-do list, are you even worth having breath in your body? 

• Love 14
On 9/5/2018 at 9:41 PM, Martinigirl said:

She needs a second pair

She has a lovely figure.  She’d be better off without the straight jacket called spanx and more comfortable.  I wore a panty girdle once at a wedding in the day, and Went to the ladies room and cut them up the middle with my knife from the table.  Relief.  I should of been a nudist as I find things constricting.  I do not go commando tho. Haha, like Sonja.

• Love 6
On 9/5/2018 at 10:07 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I felt bad for Tinsley. She thought she was tight with Carole. She looked like she was going to cry when Carole casually waved off their friendship as nothing much. 

If sonja wants to wear Morgan slippers and pretend she is still yachting with princes, who cares? Why does dorinda have such a bug up her ass about it? 

Jealously of some sort.  Sonja might be a whacko, but she has an endearing way about her which Dorinda does not.  She’s cutesy and fun.

• Love 10
On 9/5/2018 at 10:07 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I felt bad for Tinsley. She thought she was tight with Carole. She looked like she was going to cry when Carole casually waved off their friendship as nothing much. 

If sonja wants to wear Morgan slippers and pretend she is still yachting with princes, who cares? Why does dorinda have such a bug up her ass about it? 

Tinsley is the only one I felt bad for at the reunion.  Carole repeating that they weren't that close or best friends seemed cruel. What's the big deal? I'm glad Tinsley told Carole that it hurt her feelings . Not that Carole cared. They traveled together off show and were together almost in every episode. I'm just confused by Carole and trying to distance herself from Tinsley. 

Poor Tinsley, also planned the most shitty vacation on RH lol.

• Love 12
On 9/5/2018 at 10:44 PM, DelicateDee said:

When Bethenny claimed one text, she was referring to one thread of texts, going back and forth. 

And am I the only one who keeps wondering just what kind of bruise Ramoana has on her cheek, the one she didn't want facing the camera (as If it's not on full display anyway)?  It looks dented.  How do you dent your cheekbone?   

Ramona is always looking into any procedure to keep her face looking young.  Remember the red burn face?  Who knows what new cockamamie thing she had done this time.

• Love 2
On 9/5/2018 at 11:12 PM, QuinnM said:

Right now Carole is on twitter saying neither Tinsley nor Bethenny are friends.  She has declared Duff a true friend and Beth Stern.  And she says that we should all follow them.  I guess because their her friends.

Carole had better get a job pronto and get off Twitter completely.  If she wants to vent, go to a psychologist and get the venum out of her system.  She may look cool, but inside she’s exploding that she came out like a bitter pompous entitled mean snob.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool.... I'm hanging out with Archie (RHOC) along with Bambi and River (RHBH) and I'm having a beverage.  I'm also tossing a proper tennis ball. 

Carole's response to Beth regarding her lame attempt to imitate Carole about her 'narrative'...should have been about Beth's tortuous everything...from her divorce, her colon, the house in Columbia, her slice of torture at the dinner.  Beth's life has been sheer torture from her childhood. 

People's careers aren't just about the moment.  Life evolves.  Ro had much more success at a younger age than Beth.  So did Carole.  They made choices because of their situations.  That doesn't make them less successful or diminish their careers.  Beth didn't have much success until she was forty.  That doesn't make you better.  Beth to Ro:  Call me when you're successful.  Both Carole and Ro could have made 'that' phone call to Beth twenty years ago when daddy was paying Beth's rent.

On another note, I'll admit it.  Carole and Cassandra's instagram story was on the mark.  Skinny?  Yep... It's what can I say.  Women (people) come in all shapes and sizes and colors, etc.  Skinny is passe.  It's about being healthy.  It's about being who you are.  It's not about being a preconceived notion of 'weight'.  It's 2018 Beth. 

Agreed. In the lack of career argument, Carole could have snapped back, "While you were standing in the grocery store begging people to try your muffins, I was winning emmys." or "It's called 'early retirement"

• Love 15
On 9/5/2018 at 11:47 PM, chewycandy said:

I thought her delivery of it was pretty funny as she was looking for the texts. Much like her “you’re welcome” to Ramona.

Lu looked great on WWHL. Still not ready to make nice with Doris. Meme of the night was Ramona’s thousand yard stare: “when the Pinot is noir.” Hee 

Lu might have to make up with Doris for the show, but in real life she would be a fool to be her friend.  Doris meant what she said, and that was beyond cruel.  She is a mean woman inside, and it’s just in her, so she’ll do it again.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, vetiver said:

I didn't expect Beth to be as smug and amused as she came across during the reunion. For someone who claimed to be so upset during the show about the demise of her friendship with Carole, you'd expect a different reaction. At least Carole was furious.

I get that Carole wanted to convey to the audience that she hadn't dumped Beth for Tinsley, but she could've been more tactful about it.

It was really bizarre when Carole declared "I'm a very sane person"

I think the implication is that we can all see that Beth is not sane.

• Love 4
On 9/5/2018 at 11:59 PM, islandgal140 said:

One thing I am utterly shocked about is Bethanny not be deservedly dragged for filth by Dorinda over B's comment essentially belittling Richard's professional accomplishments. I think it was around the time of the Mexican trip or maybe the big brouhaha over death vs divorce, but B essentially made Richard out to be some middling guy who didn't have much influence and wasn't that important, when in fact the man was a highly respected economist who ran with and advised the biggest of big dogs in the highest of DC & finance circles and taught at Ivy League schools.  I thought it was one of the more heinous things B did all season and it only crossed my mind again as B was listing her resume.  Saying that shit about Richard wasn't necessary and was so fucking petty to say about a dead man who she didn't even know and whom she knows is still actively being mourned by his widow.  Why did Dorinda not lose her ever loving shit over this? 

I have to side with Carole just over that 'Andy you are so full of shit!" outburst. Sorry, not sorry. 

I believe Carole more than I believe Bethenny but boy does she make it hard. Hippocampus bitch really?? Carole is smug and she is pretentious and unaware. She really believes she didn't shit talk B on the show? I don't even fault her for it but like Lisa Rinna says: own it!

The shit chronicles was too damn much. 

B's bowling ball boobs were extra distracting during part 3. 

I want to see Sonja's new apartment. 

kudos on ramona's self reflection on her entitlement to a bigger bedroom. It only took her 10 seasons.

Everyone talmbout Carole signed with Verve. My ass so thinking she signed up to be a spokesperson for a liquor company. LOL! Didn't realize it was a talent agency. 

Yes, it is true that Dorinda was the one that made the comparison but Sonja did go on to say that she thought her divorce was like a death and B took her side. I know Dennis wasn't her husband or even fiance, hell they weren't even technically dating at the time of his death, but I wonder if B would walk back her original statement.

Personally, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Sonja talking about her ex.  It’s a big part of her life, and her daughters father.  What else does she have to talk about, her house and new apartment?  It’s none of Dorindas business.  Stop talking about Richard in front of your boyfriend, why don’t YOU?  That’s rude and hurtful to John.  He has feelings too.  It’s not all about you Doris.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Jel said:

Her deeply held beliefs about the wrongness of skinny shaming take a backseat to "supporting a friend" (and getting a free blender)? If so, I think her moral compass needs an adjustment.  She doesn't really know that much for a know-it-all.

Her moral compass is out of whack.  She adjusts it to suit herself.  She didn't feel much about the wrongness of skinny shaming when she was aiming at Jules.

• Love 14

In my opinion Carole was trolling B with her hippocampus comment - she gets that B is extremely invested in thinking she’s the smartest person in the room, so Carole purposely went there.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:
13 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Also - what exactly is body shaming about "Skinny GIrl" brand products? Because I'm chubby and I take no offense. I also read Bethenny's early book "Naturally Thin" and seem to remember her promoting healthier approaches to a healthy weight. I mean, the new broad line of SG products are not for me - but I don't take offense to their existence. So two skinny gals such as Cassandra Grey and Carole Radziwill don't need to speak out on behalf of all non-skinny women. It's a stretch and it was meant to belittle Bethenny. If Carole hadn't decided to break up with Bethenny she wouldn't have said such things...IMO of course

Does Cassandra Grey really think that Skinny Girl products will make one skinny? Is she that stupid? I rarely drink, because I would rather eat my calories than drink them. (And chocolate is my weakness). But if I did and bought a Skinny Girl product, I would think that it was a calorie wise choice, not that it is going to make me skinny. Lol. But I do think it is a brilliant name. Heck, my sis in law showed up at our home this weekend for dinner and brought a low calorie drink for the first time ever, to try to cut down on the amount of calories she consumes via alcohol. I am pretty sure she didn't think it would make her skinny. Lol. 

I agree! I am confused as to why people would be offended by a the product name Skinny Girl - are they also offended by Slim Fast or Weight Watcher products. Creating "brands" that offer low calorie/fat/carbs is where the money is at bc people do want to be healthier! I dont think the name Skinny Girl is saying that every person has to be skinny, but I also am not easily offended or hurt by brand names. 

• Love 15
15 hours ago, VioletHues said:

Being a personal assistant to a demanding person is hard fucking work.

I'm who you quoted - I had a boss one time that had me walk Michigan Avenue for her lost Chanel earring.  I stood outside her building for an hour, (didn't look) went back up and said I couldn't find it.  She said "find what"?   Two sides to these people.  Crazy ass demanding, rude, generous, thoughtful, crazy, rude.

Mine opened so many doors for me, its amazing, 30 years later and I can still use those doors.  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 11

Carole: “In a blog that two people read”. 

Is that why you put so little effort into it? Is that why you aren’t using your writing skills? That they’d be wasted? 

Sonja to Ramona: “You are the fake apologizer.”    ...lol...

They showed (during the marathon talk and clips) a guy holding a sign that read “Carole runs better than our government”. 

How does Ramona know so much about weaning off of antidepressant medications? Ramona:  “First you go down to 10mg, then 5mg then...” At that point I think she got interrupted. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Tinsley doesn't tweet much. She's on Instagram more.

The only one tweeting up a storm is Carole and her 10000 accounts and she won't shut up about RHONY or Bethenny.

Her ass got fired and she is so angry and bitter.

Has anyone other than Bethenny or her flying monkeys announced that Carole’s ass actually did get fired?

• Love 11
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Carole wouldn't dare live on the UWS. She's a downtown girl, always has been. 

I don't understand the obsession with so many about Carole not having a career. She's now 54 yrs old so if she doesn't have one now and can afford not to work then more power to her. I wish I was in that position. Who gives a rat's ass? Oh, yeah, Bethenny does. What is she going to be doing 7 yrs from now? Still busting balls and making everyone around her miserable I'm sure. 

I doubt many are obsessed about Carole not having a career, including Bethenny. It was those that took offense to Bethenny's comment that breathed life into it. There's a difference between someone with a one track mind that obsessively talks about something without cause and someone who makes a comment and then when challenged, doubles down and defends their original point. Bethenny doubled down, that doesn't mean that she loses much sleep over what is or isn't happening in Carole's career. She never claimed that Carole never had a career, she spoke in present tense. You don't get to say you have a career after you retire. You walk into an interview and your most recent work experience is from 5 years ago and you probably aren't getting a call back. That said, Bethenny's comment was ignorant to the way creative industries work and there are many people that make little distinction for those industries - Bethenny's comment is not some kind of exclusive of Bethenny being a wretched human being. An actor can go without work for a few years and may still say that he has a career (because he's still trying to get shit done behind the scenes or maybe is selective with his roles and has turned down opportunities) but the average person who sees no work from him will say he's a has-been and his career is over. Only the cream of the crop in these industries are exempted from speculation during long periods of down time because due to their star status, it's assumed that their break is by choice and not because they can't find work. Carole is not the cream of the crop in her respective industry- she isn't going to be giving the benefit of the doubt by everyone.

I get Carole taking offense to the comment and wanting to set the record straight (as she should) but she tried to outspeak Bethenny (which made her look stupid for debating the comment) instead of educating Bethenny on how her industry works (which would have made Bethenny look stupid).

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Has anyone other than Bethenny or her flying monkeys announced that Carole’s ass actually did get fired?

No, it has never been announced that she was fired. It has also never been announced that she has created 10,000 twitter accounts. LOL.

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, RosieRose221 said:

I agree! I am confused as to why people would be offended by a the product name Skinny Girl - are they also offended by Slim Fast or Weight Watcher products. Creating "brands" that offer low calorie/fat/carbs is where the money is at bc people do want to be healthier! I dont think the name Skinny Girl is saying that every person has to be skinny, but I also am not easily offended or hurt by brand names. 

I'm one who doesn't like the name, RosieRose. I am not really offended by it, or hurt by it I just think it's out of touch, sort of old fashioned, sort of suggests that being skinny is a *the* goal, and I also don't like the word "girl" for women. I think SlimFast has been around since the 70s, and WW before that, and they were different times, but those names are also less obnoxious to me because there's no "girl" in there.  I know lots of people disagree with me about that, so I may be on an island of one, but that's how I feel about it.

I agree the name SkinnyGirl is not saying every person has to be skinny. But I do think it suggests that being skinny is something to aspire to. What did Ramona call it? Tune deaf? lol. That.

• Love 12

Aww maaannn. Since the reunion, Tinsley has activated my innate "take up for the underdog" reaction. My underdogcampus is in the 99th percentile, y'all. Where I used to think, "Tinsley, for the love of God, take it down a thousand", now I think, well, she's enthusiastic, and it's better to be who you are than pretend to be who you aren't.

• Love 23

I still think that if Jim Beam had not bought the rank swill that is SG, the SG brand might not even be around anymore. If Carole quit or got fired, I don't know. With Andy so far up Beth's ass, why would you want to be on the show anyway? It's pretty disgusting!

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

e all got to hear Bethenny's unfortunate recital of her resume dating back from the time she was 22. I could care less if Bethenny is losing sleep over anything. The point is she said it, it was a crappy thing to say and again why do people care if Carole, at her age, has a career? If she doesn't want to work another day in her life and she can afford not to then kudo's to her. She's put in her time. 

I see the point being Career Girl doesn't have one.  She is the one offended, not me.  I don't have a career either--I retired from both the military and civil service.

ETA:  I had a career.  I don't have one now.  And with that, off to mimosa time at the local country club.  (Kidding/pink font a la Slowtwitch)

Edited by albarino
mimosa
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I'm one who doesn't like the name, RosieRose. I am not really offended by it, or hurt by it I just think it's out of touch, sort of old fashioned, sort of suggests that being skinny is a *the* goal, and I also don't like the word "girl" for women. I think SlimFast has been around since the 70s, and WW before that, and they were different times, but those names are also less obnoxious to me because there's no "girl" in there.  I know lots of people disagree with me about that, so I may be on an island of one, but that's how I feel about it.

I'm with you @Jel.  Not a big fan of SlimFast, but Weight Watchers promotes a healthy diet and the name is about awareness with respect to health, in my opinion.  I'm a recent Weight Watchers convert and can't say enough good things about them.  They've taught me so much.  Skinny Girl to me suggests that the optimal goal of a female is to be skinny.  It's demeaning to me and targeting "girls" just feeds the focus and judgment of the bodies of women.  I think we've had enough of that and should move away from it.  And don't even get me started on calling grown women "girls."  I am a woman.  I've fought hard and grown up, so please don't call me a girl!!  I don't think grown men like being called "boys," but I could be wrong.  Just my opinion.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

I still think that if Jim Beam had not bought the rank swill that is SG, the SG brand might not even be around anymore. If Carole quit or got fired, I don't know. With Andy so far up Beth's ass, why would you want to be on the show anyway? It's pretty disgusting!

see, but it did.  So it must have had some appeal somewhere.  Its just one things that you can't qualify with a what if

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 9
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

see, but it did.  So it must have had some appeal somewhere.  Its just one things that you can't qualify with a what it

That’s what I see.  One store near me has 2 items from the line.  The other has 7 now and usually is sold out of at least 2 of them.  The rest of the line I can always find at Walmart but the lime popcorn is always sold out and if I find it I would empty the shelf too.  I know that JUST selling at Walmart brings in the $ so I’m sure her partners are doing fine.  Remember the popcorn, sparkling water etc are partners making money and sending her a check.  She had 10 years of responsibilities in the Beam contract but the rest are just easy money.  So the clothing is much more her money and her risk.  And lets face it, if she listened to people saying no she would still be living paycheck to paycheck.  

Dang, I want a check every month from Orville and Arizona tea.

• Love 15
On 9/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

I swear it's a mutual dislike.

Dorinda hates Sonja because she outed Dorinda for possible coke use at the season 8 reunion.

Sonja hates Dorinda because Dorinda dis-invited her from the Berkshires at Bethenny's behest.

I think Dorinda picks on Sonja because Sonja is the weakest one of the women, and bullies like an easy target. Dorinda a mean, sloppy drunk and thinks she's above it all. For example, she claimed that she was not drunk and was touting Jovani at Lu's show. Uh...no.

Losing a husband doesn't make you queen of the world or the queen of all suffering. We all have our battles. Sonja is a mess, and I don't like her either, but I think Dorinda is truly mean. Marrying rich has turned some of these women into real assholes. Of course, they might have started out that way.

I think Dorinda's head got big during the season of "What are you doing here without Dorinda?"

I forget who said it. Anyone remember?

• Love 7
15 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Money, honey! She’s gonna make about 800k in 2 years. Doing nothing. She’ll probably sleep on Tinsley’s couch so that she doesn’t have to pay any rent herself...I hear Tinz is looking for a new BFF...

If it's true, good for Sonja.

However, I'm a bit skeptical that the tenant didn't run screaming from the house leave after a few days. Over the last six months, we've had some torrential downpours - where flash flood warnings are now the norm. Sonja had a lot of leaks throughout the house, I thought she only did "cosmetic" work on the house.

• Love 5

It’s the “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” hustle mode which gets so much play that makes it seem if you relax for a moment you’re worthless or wasting time. If you aren’t running around frantic, with at least seven things on your daily to-do list, are you even worth having breath in your body? 

Obviously not.  But when Bethenny sobs that she doesn't have a spare minute and then she promptly turns around and does ANOTHER Bravo show ("Bethenny and Fredrik"), methinks she likes it--she NEEDS the limelight.  It reminds me of those celebrity moms on the cover of PEOPLE who say that parenting their new baby is the greatest thing they've ever done ... and then the next week, they sign up to host a daily talk show and pop up on every game show on the air.  Actions speak louder than words.  Bethenny DOES NOT WANT TO BE ALONE.  EVER.  That's why she's so upset Carole left her.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, RosieRose221 said:

Forget about branding, it's a bit hypocritical of Cassandra Grey to bash the word skinny - when a big chunk of the models she uses for products on her site are wearing skinny jeans.

Unless someone shows me a time stamped video of ASSandra protesting skinny jeans, she can go suck it.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Forget about branding, it's a bit hypocritical of Cassandra Grey to bash the word skinny - when a bug chunk of the models she uses for her products are wearing skinny jeans.

Just to be clear, Violet Grey is not a line of beauty products formulated by Cassandra Grey. They are not her products.

It's a clearinghouse for other brands' high-end cosmetics.

• Love 7