Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Carole is now off the show, the season is over as are her only so many summers, hopefully she will quit the twat twitters about the show and if she does respond it will only be to say she is no longer involved with this franchise with no further explanations, justifications or qualifications. LET IT GO!

See all you fine posters next season if there is one as it's always a pleasure to post with you all!

• Love 18
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

On the last day of the Cartagena trip, Carole shows she is the definition of

Hippo-Cramp-us

tenor.gif?itemid=5241264

Maybe the Hippo can give Bethenny some tips being she’s always constipated.

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

On the last day of the Cartagena trip, Carole shows she is the definition of

Hippo-Cramp-us

tenor.gif?itemid=5241264

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Carole needs a new hair stylist.  She looks like Sir Lancelot.

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

OMG, I had compared Carole's look to a shrunken apple headed doll, but yours works too. Her dress does look like a suit of armor. 

I love that Carole kept insisting that she only went after Beth in her blogs after she saw the season air, but they kept cutting to Carole being nasty about Beth during the season. The only truthful thing Carole said during the whole reunion was that only 2 people read her blog. 

Watching the part again of Tins jumping off the couch, I am back to hearing her tell Carole "Take your hands off me!". But regardless, whether she said that or "What is wrong with me?", Carole comes out looking like the bitch she is. 

Interesting that Beth is fine with all the women other than Carole. Kind of negates the narrative that Beth doesn't get along with anyone. Ramona in part one of the reunion backed down and admitted that she and Beth are somewhat alike. Beth and Sonja are fine, and Sonja even thanked Beth for talking to her about her drinking. We know that Lu and Beth are fine as Beth was part of the intervention team that got Lu back into rehab. Beth was very nice to Tins when she talked about her frozen eggs, even saying that she understood that she viewed them as what might be. Dorinda was in tears over Beth apologizing for calling her a drunk, to the point of needing to hug her. Heck, Beth was even nice to Bitch Carol when she commented that at least Carole finished the marathon when Carole said she thought she finished last. 

Then there is Carole. She humiliated Tinsley in an effort to once again be Fight Right Carole where Beth is concerned. No regard at all for Tins' feelings. The Dream Team deserted her. Ramona told her that she doesn't see how she looks. Dorinda deserted her by dissolving into tears and hugging Bethenny. Sonja doesn't care about Carole one way or the other. Or I imagine Lu, after she would have seen Carole's glee at her downfall. 

I would imagine all the other women at this point are yelling "Boo ya, Bitch" to Carole too. And "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." I know I am. 

tumblr_onuu3mYDr41spln4go1_400.gif

I agree, but I'd also like to add that Carole and her suit of armor were placed too close to the fireplace and accidentally fell in face forward lying there for at least an hour, cause she's got this Salvador Dali melting going on in the face

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Everyone talmbout Carole signed with Verve. My ass so thinking she signed up to be a spokesperson for a liquor company. LOL! Didn't realize it was a talent agency. 

Her big career move at the moment seems to be lots of tweets about what she’s put up for sale on the Poshmark site, whatever that is. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Good bye for now to all my blogging friends.  It’s been a blast.  Love you guys and will miss all the fun.  Until next season.      Xoxo  Gem 10   ? ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ?

But wait, we're only up to page 4!  Well, o.k. then, Bye!  ☹☺☺

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, DelicateDee said:

2 minutes ago, DelicateDee said:

This could go to 50 pages, so I had to state it in the beginning. Lol.  I’m still blogging tho.  It’s all too funny.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Remember when she showed up for a Reunion with a tomato-red face because she'd had a peel or something and hadn't healed as quickly as she thought she would? Maybe this time it's Injections or filler gone wrong.

I think that was when they went to Mexico when Ro had the tomato face.  When Sonja said she looked like a pizza pie with no cheese!  Lol!  Sorry,  but I can't watch the link.  It's too much for me.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

The camera paused for a number of seconds on Ramona’s face at one point, seriously what is going on with her eyes?

Ramona is one of our secret Alien Reptilian overlords.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I didn’t like this reunion at all.  Andy let everyone scream and yell all at the same time.  I couldn’t understand what the hell they were saying.  Poor job Andy.  You had no control.  Thought I was watching Jersey.

You should watch Love and Hip Hop any city Reunion. Nina Parker can't control any of them and there are some serious fistacuffs.

Carole is an idiot she flubbed her lines all night

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Ramona has always had wonky eyes.  Remember that fashion show she walked in years ago?  They actually seemed less pronounced in recent years.  Until tonight.

Was that the side of her face where she had the mystery bruise?

Sir Andy of the Wonkey Eyes was obsessed with it. They showed it quite a few times during the reunion and again on WWHL.  (BTW, Lu looked unusually awful to me).

• Love 7
4 hours ago, film noire said:

b? ; )

Last RHoNY reunion of 2018 -- we've gone to hell and back with these women, so drink up and dance like Moaner that we're finally at the end! We did it!

unsafety dance.gif

You mean the turtle dance?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DelicateDee said:

I think that was when they went to Mexico when Ro had the tomato face.  When Sonja said she looked like a pizza pie with no cheese!  Lol!  Sorry,  but I can't watch the link.  It's too much for me.  

LOL you are probably correct -- these dames and their myriad procedures all run together after a while.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When all is said and done, Carole comes out the winner. She doesn't wake up every morning and realize she's Bethenny Frankel.  

Well, she doesn't have to live up Bethenny's butt anymore.  That's gotta be a nice feeling of relief!

• Love 23

Weeping Baby Jesus, this was just so exhausting in the first segment to view. 

I am going to watch a second time so that I don't miss anything, because I have personal issues and enjoy whiskey and self-flagellation via Bravo. 

Bethenny was exactly who she has been paid to be. And, don't hate me for this, but I LOVE her margarita and white cosmo, though I have learned that a 2L bottle of club soda, good tequila, lots of limes and a splash of margarita mix is far more cost effective. Also, my local LCBO (Ontario liquor store) no longer carries her products (FYI the cucumber vodka was DISGUSTING), BUT I can buy all the Skinny Girl products I enjoy in Buffalo.

Ramona seems to have had some poorly placed botox shots. We see the one OG Ramona eye, beside a "normal" eye. I am not going to focus on that, it is what it is and she looks amazing.

Dorinda...meh. Tears, don't care. I hope she stops drinking.

Sonja: PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN (apartment).

What struck me more than anything else, was Tinsley's reaction to Carole's declaration that they aren't "great friends". That was clearly hurtful, and 100% news to her after being declared part of the "dream team". 

Tinsley is about as offensive as my secretly favourite cat, Peanut Butterball. He can snuggle up with my dogs, my 2 other cats, and when any one of them decides they have a problem or wants to play-fight he is truly befuddled and hurt. He is a simple, loving, and lovely creature. I assign the same kind of feeling to Tinsley. She seems like a great gal to have as a friend and Carole's denial of their close relationship was truly hurtful and downright shitty, but 100% in line with what Carole is.

More than any single other thing on this episode, what struck me as most memorable was when Andy told Carole she told him he was "full of shit" and the shark grin he had. He said it twice (I think). He looked the same way I would have looked calling a shady bitch out. 

I liked it. I should probably rewatch and screencap that interaction, because it was the end of Bitter Betty.

*I actually loved the sequined sheer socks with heels. I have been wearing fancy ankle socks for about 10 years, so it's nice to see them on someone who weighs 100lbs less than me who is "fashionable". I liked Carole's gown, except for the unfortunate placement of sequin nipples.

Edited by knitta please
  • Love 21
20 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I mean I know it was a bit tongue in cheek, but did you see that she went online to not only denounce Bethenny as being a friend but Tinsley too? You called it. 

I think Tinsley will be okay, she can now order a cheese plate all by her big grown up self. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, knitta please said:

Ramona seems to have had some poorly placed botox shots. We see the one OG Ramona eye, beside a "normal" eye. I am not going to focus on that, it is what it is and she looks amazing.

Did Moaner get botox in her eyeballs?  Is that why she looked like that?  Mmmm, OK then.

Jeez, Bethenny had such an evil grin when she was throwing shit at Carole.  Ew, she really creeped me out in this part of the reunion.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole can interject and scream over anyone, but GOD FORBID, anyone else interject and interrupt the Princess.  Dowager and Momager to Adam

Oh god, you are making me laugh so much.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Did Moaner get botox in her eyeballs?  Is that why she looked like that?  Mmmm, OK then.

Jeez, Bethenny had such an evil grin when she was throwing shit at Carole.  Ew, she really creeped me out in this part of the reunion.

Not gonna lie. That was one of my favorite parts. I really am not liking Carole.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, unobtrusivepoultry said:

Does Ramoaner have a glass eye?  Does she have two glass eyes?

I think someone had mentioned her eyelashes doing weird things to her eyes in part 1 or 2.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I am not a professional, but I work in a PS clinic. And, yes, it would appear that she has had some poorly placed shots that either didn't take, or not enough, or too much on one side. Either way, one eye was her classic Ramona and the other was less so. Which leads me to believe that she had visited her favourite choice of injection a couple days prior to the reunion. We all have seen that she leaves her work to the last minute. 

• Love 17

I want them to film this again and do it right. You can take someone down (um, create a narrative about bullying) without so much shrieking, as a viewer I deserve a better effort from all involved. I'm betting this performance is why Carole isn't on The View, she couldn't even keep it together for a reality TV reunion, arguing like this just isn't her game. 

Bethenny's biggest regret reveal was pretty well played. 

I hope it's a nice long break between seasons, with a cast shuffle. I'm addicted to this crap, but I need some variation. This was just...draining. And, I still am not sure what exactly started the feud (nor do I really care, at this point). 

• Love 9

Changing a Hilton's shitty diaper is a career?

Frankel claimed she tried to set RSG up with Carole during the speed dating, so as to take credit for him asking Carole out...but she really didn't make the offer until after Carole and RSG had already gone out. Booyah still B lyin', bitch.

He wouldn't last an hour.

If he fucked up Stassi's goat cheese balls, she'd have him in tears.

Or Scheana would hit on him until he tried to go into Witness Protection.

...and then Kristen would search him out, and have his ass dragged back to L.A. 

A tiring reunion to cap off a tiring season. Dallas has taken this mess over.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think Carole's point about Tinsley was that they were friends and they liked one another but they weren't thick as thieves and 'best' friends.  Beth tried to make it out like they were and that Carole was somehow rejecting 'her' because of it.  Carole did a poor job of explaining it and Beth was oversensitive about it because she wasn't Carole's number one focus. 

Beth is exhausting.

I agree, I think Beth is horrible, and the whole resume shit and "Carole doesn't have a career" shit is unforgiveable.

However, Carole is always talking about how she's such a loyal friend, ride or die, and yet, she completely contradicted that this week.  She sold out Tinsley in front of the entire RHONY audience by saying "We're not close friends".  Ouch!  When Tinsley was under a completely different impression?

I've always felt that Carole selling herself seemed really pretentious and false.  Being a loyal friend is not a brand.  It's not something you market. You either are, or you aren't, and it's obvious to the people that matter.  She tells everyone that she's this great friend and I guess on RHONY if she pretends to befriend or be nice to anyone, in fact she's just 'working'/collecting a paycheque and everyone should be smart/savvy enough to see through that?  Yet, she was close with Bethenny, but never close with Tinsley?  Errr....

Ew, that picture of Adam!  WHY!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

A really weird part was Carole listing her regret and very clearly in plain English saying "I regret that I couldn't make up with Bethenny and make that friendship work."  Cue Bethenny crying and saying "I didn't hear a regret."  Okay..... She's such a smartass but she's so stupid at it

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 9