Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Carole looks so done with this show.  I wonder what she’ll do next.

https://realityblurb.com/2018/09/05/carole-radziwill-signs-with-verve-after-quitting-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-has-several-projects-in-development/

1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Truce. We aren't gonna agree on this, but we do on a bunch of other stuff. Pinky shake.

Would you like some Xanax cookies?

They should be ready by the time WWHL starts.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I miss Xanex. Sigh. I can't wait for Luanne. She's gonna piss everyone off. She just took a picture in the Hamptons with Martha Stewart and Crazy Island Kelly. I'm thinking that may have been a message to B.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I miss Xanex. Sigh. I can't wait for Luanne. She's gonna piss everyone off. She just took a picture in the Hamptons with Martha Stewart and Crazy Island Kelly. I'm thinking that may have been a message to B.

It's kinda weird how Kelly and Luann have remained friends. I figured Lu would have dropped Kelly like a hot potato as soon as Kelly was axed.

I thought they had more of a friendship of convenience. Glad to be wrong, though.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, film noire said:

b? ; )

Last RHoNY reunion of 2018 -- we've gone to hell and back with these women, so drink up and dance like Moaner that we're finally at the end! We did it!

unsafety dance.gif

5b907def7e8f3_ezgif.com-resize(4).gif.d3b084df9cc8185d9d9937eb34128557.gif

We did it! We made it through!

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Andy says telling me I was full of shit at the reunion.  Carol, I did?  I didn’t say that.  Edit monkeys show tape.

Quinn, that is called "veracious accuracy!"

(And I know the way out!)

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

And she said that she was bothered by Bethenny’s crying because she felt threatened by it or it was aggressive or words to that effect. Huh? Bethenny’s crying could have been to get attention or sympathy, that I’d accept as a reason to be put off by it, but poor little bullied Carole is “threatened”?

HER HIPPOCAMPUS IS IN THE 99TH PERCENTILE!

;)

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

And she said that she was bothered by Bethenny’s crying because she felt threatened by it or it was aggressive or words to that effect. Huh? Bethenny’s crying could have been to get attention or sympathy, that I’d accept as a reason to be put off by it, but poor little bullied Carole is “threatened”?

I missed that. Yes, she could have said all of this, but crying as a bullying tactic? Way to stick to the script, Carole - past the point of stupidity.

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

She said she is hypersensitive to negative energy, it makes her feel unsafe. She said “I feel menacing—er, it feels menacing to me.” Ha. Beth comforted both Lu and Dorinda this season; I think if she had received the same kind of comfort from Carole during her crying bouts things might have been a little different. But hey, Carole would rather create mean girl vids with Cassandra bashing Skinnygirl. 

Menacing. That was the word, thanks. Menacing is a pretty strong word and of course chosen to fit into her bullied narrative. And then her big explanation about her very large hippocampus (read that as her very large brain, because she is the smartest of all).

• Love 24