Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Booger666 said:

You win the internet today!!!!

Seriously, why is Cate making this horse trot in a tiny circle?

Because that’s her maximum range of motion.  You know she can’t exert any energy.  I’m surprised she isn’t sitting on a chair holding the rope.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Wouldn't, ummm, riding the horse be better for it? I've seen trainers do that kind of exercise. But isn't it usually for a horse that's still being trained? Isn't Cali done by now? And why no actual whip? Catelynn's doing a sad flick with the end of the rope. I don't know much about horses, but I think I could do better. 

• Love 3
On 8/22/2020 at 5:15 AM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Ohhh. #IMPRESSED! Tyler is such a stud with his fancy hotels!

It looks like one of those 4.5 star Downtown LA hotel rooms you can get on Priceline for $50 on the weekend  (or Las Vega in the off season) when they don't have business traffic.

Not bashing it all as I've stayed at my fair when visiting LA for various events but I don't brag about on imsta like I'm a high roller! KLASSY!

On 8/15/2020 at 9:58 AM, ginger90 said:

Video:

OMG! Why does she have the body and posture of a 55 y.o. woman with osteoporosis and a two pack a day habit? She's a pear with legs! 

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I have a question about their "14 years together" timeline. I thought one of their issues early on was that Catelynn went to Florida to live with her dad and boned some guy there before she and Tyler ever got together. She is currently 28 which would mean she and Tyler got together when she was 14. Were they together at 14, she went to Florida and did Gatorboy and then came back and she and Tyler resumed dating (and he just now pretends that Florida never happened) or was she having sex before she was even 14 (yes, I know it happens)?

• Love 3
On 8/20/2020 at 6:24 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

What is that? It’s...I guess “extra” would be a fitting description. Those two🤦‍♀️. They have a real talent for making everything look expensive and tacky at the same time. I’m always left feeling that they must have spent a bundle on everything, but also wonderIng why they bothered to drop so much money on such obviously overpriced crap. And honestly, they’re way too old to just brush it off as kids who don’t know better. They’re pushing 30 and have had a six figure income for about 10 years. If they haven’t figured out better money management at this point then it’s on them. Go ahead and keep blowing through your cash on overpriced “baller” vacations. You do you.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

I don't want to say anything bad about a little kid, but there's something odd going on with her face and head. Maybe it's just a bad angle, but when I first saw this I thought it was one of TLC's Little People. NotCarly is still cute, though. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I don't want to say anything bad about a little kid, but there's something odd going on with her face and head. Maybe it's just a bad angle, but when I first saw this I thought it was one of TLC's Little People. NotCarly is still cute, though. 

She looks like Catelynn! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, mamadrama said:

I know what you mean.  It’s not the angle.  

• Love 2
On 9/22/2020 at 10:15 AM, mamadrama said:

I think her face is very mature for a little girl and that’s jarring. I think when Nova grows taller and gains some post puberty body fat her face will be softer. 

Caitlyn isn’t a bad looking woman- styled awfully but not bad looking. And Tyler is attractive- he has a nice facial structure. 

• Love 4