Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Why does Catelynn always look so trashy? Even when she is dressed up like in her wedding dress or vow renewal dress, she still looks so trashy. I can't figure out if it is her makeup, hair, the combination, or something completely different, but she just cannot ever look classy. Even Amber, trashiest of the trash, has managed to look like she has class a time or two (you know, if you just saw a picture and had no clue who/ what she really was and, of course, not all that often and out was just a look cause Amber is trash).

• Love 10

What is wrong with these girls?  No way in hell would I support a friend or family member who went after somebody with a machete...that's just crazy... Deep down I do not believe Macy and Cheyenne support Amber, they went to Indiana because it is their job and that is the storyline MTV wants to put out... They are there to collect a check... Cate... She truly supports Amber.... pathetic.

• Love 7

Cate posted yet another link to a clickbait article about being pregnant. The article once again doesn’t actually say that she is pregnant (after you scroll through all 11 pages!) but the photo she posted is of an ultrasound with her name on it and a date from last week so who knows. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

From the article:

“I’m raising my children [so] that they’re going to be humble and they’re going to know the sacrifices that their parents made to be on TV and expose all these things [about themselves publicly],” he said

Maybe your first episode, but you sold your soul to MTV. Perhaps we have different definitions of what constitutes a sacrifice, but in my world,signing up for more seasons, and not being satisfied with the MTV money, coming up with Tierra Reign, beauty events, Instagram click-bait, and tortuous "poetry", doesn't qualify as sacrifice. jmo.

• Love 18

Sacrifice?  SACRIFICE? WTF? What exactly have C&T sacrificed? Their privacy? Dignity? Perhaps, but they also sacrificed their offsprings' as well, and those checks aren't going to Nova, Vaeda, and Carly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

I see they're not maintaining their property - not surprisingly.  Yes, leaves are a pain to clean up every fall but if you have trees in your yard you've gotta do it.  I wonder if they're keeping up with the maintenance on the house.  Ah, who am I kidding, of course they aren't and with such an old house, it will get out of hand so quickly.  Their headache, not mine. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Tyler should ask for a DNA test that can be his relative.

I'm also getting a Maci vibe from this photo.  It's like the love child of Maci and Tyler!

• LOL 5
On 4/14/2020 at 2:06 PM, heatherchandler said:

HOLY SHIT!  How much did they make if they have an 800,000 tax bill for 2 years?  

First of all, it's obvious that these two have not hired any type of financial advisor.  This would not be happening if they did.  This makes me wonder what type of savings/investments they have, if any.

The Ashley says they each make approximately $300,000 per year.  On a combined income of $600,000 they would be paying almost 50% in taxes, so the bill makes sense to me.  I think it covers 3 years.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

One thing most people don't take into account when they decide to work for themselves is that you pay not only the employee side but also the employer side of taxes. You have to pay your quarterlies or you can really dig yourself a hole. You'll end up thinking you have a lot more money than you actually do.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, luvbadtv said:

First of all, it's obvious that these two have not hired any type of financial advisor.  This would not be happening if they did.  This makes me wonder what type of savings/investments they have, if any.

The Ashley says they each make approximately $300,000 per year.  On a combined income of $600,000 they would be paying almost 50% in taxes, so the bill makes sense to me.  I think it covers 3 years.

Unfortunately, for most of the people on these shows, they probably don't even know such a thing exists (given their backgrounds and upbringing)*. Some, even if someone suggested they consult one, would only tell them to leave them alone (dude!), they know what they're doing.

*Except Chelsea Houska, her father, probably, made sure some money was put aside or invested. At least, I hope so.

• Love 5

Now’s a good time for the show to not be renewed then, they can go full circle back to their roots, join the real world, get real jobs and start living in reality. It’s unlikely they have lived within their means or they’ve saved any money so a slice of humble pie could benefit them both. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

18 hours ago, Soobs said:

One thing most people don't take into account when they decide to work for themselves is that you pay not only the employee side but also the employer side of taxes. You have to pay your quarterlies or you can really dig yourself a hole. You'll end up thinking you have a lot more money than you actually do.  

The $535K is for 2016-2017. In addition to having to pay as a contractor vs. an employee, they likely have hefty penalties and accrued interest  included in this total.  The $322K comes from 2018 alone, and could also include penalties and interest.

I bet this isn't the only tax problem they're about to have. Something tells me they haven't been keeping up with their sales taxes on their Tierra Reign sales.

This isn't even willfull ignorance. I am sure the IRS has been informing them of their debt obligations for 3 years now. I wonder if the IRS has the power to garnish their MTV wages. If so, this may be the one thing that causes them to pull out of the show- if they aren't being paid for it after garnishment.

18 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Unfortunately, for most of the people on these shows, they probably don't even know such a thing exists (given their backgrounds and upbringing)*. Some, even if someone suggested they consult one, would only tell them to leave them alone (dude!), they know what they're doing.

*Except Chelsea Houska, her father, probably, made sure some money was put aside or invested. At least, I hope so.

It is very sad how most of these people will look at the investment of several thousand dollars to consult with an attorney or financial advisor as a complete waste of money, while paying interest on loans because they don't want to part with their cash to buy outright, or paying penalties because they can't be assed to pay their bills on time.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9

Time to call Optimum Tax Relief!  That commercial always played like 100 times per day in our radio in the office.  It always made me think of Amber, but now we can add these 2 fools to the list.

• LOL 4
On 4/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, luvbadtv said:

If their income was $600,000 per year their federal tax rate would be about $200,000 per year.  That's before any deductions.   They could have got caught underpaying for years or just didn't pay the last four years.  Plus penalties and interest.  How they don't have a simple tax accountant is beyond me.  They are no longer 16 years old.  

• Love 4

I saw someone comment on FB that they really doubt it's true. And that people can talk shit only if they or their family is perfect.

Omg that kind of comment annoys me so much. No one in the world is allowed to criticize someone unless they are perfect, and haven't ever made a mistake. Oh please. Not everyone makes stupid, life changing mistakes, horrible mistakes. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I saw someone comment on FB that they really doubt it's true. And that people can talk shit only if they or their family is perfect.

Omg that kind of comment annoys me so much. No one in the world is allowed to criticize someone unless they are perfect, and haven't ever made a mistake. Oh please. Not everyone makes stupid, life changing mistakes, horrible mistakes. 

Fuck that noise. We are all supposed to pay our taxes. They neglected to pay nearly a mil in taxes. They're either trying to pull a fast one or they're too stupid to navigate turbo tax. Either way, I wouldn't go out of my way to defend them.

• Love 8
On 4/15/2020 at 4:54 AM, citychic said:

When reality shows unintentionally collide all the way from Australia.

tylercaitlynn.jpg

What show is this? We need Maury.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:23 AM, galaxychaser said:

Instead of buying a pony should have hired an accountant.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it makes no sense how *gestures widely at the TM franchise* these people don't have an accountant at the very least, and/or a financial adviser. I'm not in the US and don't know any more about the IRS than what gets posted here, but as previous posters have stated, wouldn't there be penalty fees and interest attached once they run into this type of trouble? And even without that, isn't it common sense to have a professional help you when you suddenly come into money? Oh, hang on, I answered my own question.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3