Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 10/2/2020 at 7:12 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I think that makes perfect sense but we can’t discuss politics here.

Productivity refers to the efficiency of production; I fail to see how this relates to a debate. I've heard of meetings, for example, or any other structure where there's an exchange of ideas being described as "productive" (or not); I've never heard of them lacking (or having) productivity. I think I know what he's trying to say and I still maintain that what he said doesn't make sense in the context that he used it. I'm dropping it however 'cause this isn't an English class.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Cate probably watches that video every day. 

And even if SHE doesn't, she has to have caught it over the shoulder of Tyler who probably has every episode of ANYTHING they've been on playing on a constant loop somewhere in the farmhouse. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 9/29/2020 at 9:28 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I think her face is very mature for a little girl and that’s jarring. I think when Nova grows taller and gains some post puberty body fat her face will be softer. 

Caitlyn isn’t a bad looking woman- styled awfully but not bad looking. And Tyler is attractive- he has a nice facial structure. 

I agree and was thinking that Nova's face is very mature (well, old) and then when I read the post saying she looks like April, I thought, that's it!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Definitely not henna. Henna would turn out more deep red brown. That's ink.

Gross

On 12/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, toodywoody said:

How babies has she lost? Is this the 2nd or 3rd? 

Oh yay.  Now we can all sit with bated breath waiting for their next rainbow baby.  AKA her 6th (?) pregnancy.  Are they 30 yet?  Seriously 6 pregnancies by 30. FFS.

• Love 8

If the show does go off the air, I think all of them except for a few need to look long and hard at popping out kids. First they won't be able to afford child care, etc., and will be at work and hopefully too tired to keep popping out kids. 

Great they have the money to pop out kids and get shitty tattoos, but this show isn't going to last forever.  I hope each of them has put money back or they are going to be screwed with kids in after school care and everything else that kids need as they get older and if these two ever have to work they will be in a world of hurt from finances alone. Not to mention they will have to give up the weed because they have to go to work and get drug tested and can't lay around all day in their round house with their horse in the backyard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

If the show does go off the air, I think all of them except for a few need to look long and hard at popping out kids. First they won't be able to afford child care, etc., and will be at work and hopefully too tired to keep popping out kids. 

Great they have the money to pop out kids and get shitty tattoos, but this show isn't going to last forever.  I hope each of them has put money back or they are going to be screwed with kids in after school care and everything else that kids need as they get older and if these two ever have to work they will be in a world of hurt from finances alone. Not to mention they will have to give up the weed because they have to go to work and get drug tested and can't lay around all day in their round house with their horse in the backyard.

Not “except for a few.” All of them.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

f the show does go off the air, I think all of them except for a few need to look long and hard at popping out kids. First they won't be able to afford child care, etc., and will be at work and hopefully too tired to keep popping out kids. 

The show is never going off the air!  Just saw the trailer for the new season in January.  egads.  These girls will be grandmas soon and still in a show called Teen Moms.

• LOL 5
On 12/22/2020 at 12:18 PM, toodywoody said:

And can’t subsidize their family members either 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I have an 8 year old and I get that you want to farm out birthday party stuff as much as you can.  I've done at home parties and parties at play places.  What is with her elaborate spread for a kiddie party?  And why is she having the party during the pandemic?  Are there any rules in Indiana about gatherings?

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

I have an 8 year old and I get that you want to farm out birthday party stuff as much as you can.  I've done at home parties and parties at play places.  What is with her elaborate spread for a kiddie party?  And why is she having the party during the pandemic?  Are there any rules in Indiana about gatherings?

I was going to ask if they party favors would be catching COVID?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

My daughter turned 3 this past year. We usually have a party, but I'm not so far up my own ass, so we put up fun decor, had cupcakes, and did a zoom call with family. Cate and Ty could've done something similar, but I guess it's not as fun to photograph for Instagram.

• Love 8

She was in us weekly complain that her costars had not reached out to her.   Well Cate, guess what, some people are assholes.  You supported amber ?  That was your choice.  And  a bad one   You aren’t friends   And please stop trying to have a boy.  Please?

• Love 8

I know Care lacks ambition of any kind and has never followed through on any of of her "passions" but can someone tell me... Did she ever attend college?  I know she graduated from high school (barely) and I remember she was dragging her feet about registering for college... But did she ever follow through and actually attend a few classes?  I know she never graduated that's obvious just wondering if she ever took a class.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I know Care lacks ambition of any kind and has never followed through on any of of her "passions" but can someone tell me... Did she ever attend college?  I know she graduated from high school (barely) and I remember she was dragging her feet about registering for college... But did she ever follow through and actually attend a few classes?  I know she never graduated that's obvious just wondering if she ever took a class.

Did she graduate High School? I remember that being a major plot point and lots of drama about it but did she actually do it?