Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/24/2020 at 3:58 PM, ginger90 said:

Catelynn’s most recent promotion of the baby food. It’s a video, why, I don’t know. 

I know when I think of Catelynn I think of someone who puts great effort in eating an all organic, non GMO diet. 

Edited by elsie
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
On 5/27/2020 at 6:55 PM, Caracoa1 said:

From what I remember she fell a year behind due to being pregnant with Carly and then she still barely graduated.

Yeah- between the pregnancy and the depression that followed Catelynn had to repeat the next school year. Carly was born in May. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Honestly, does Catelynn really believe Tyler is going to "get fixed"?  No way in hell is that going to happen until he gets his son... Whether that be Cate or someone else.  when the MTV gravy train ends, I predict Tyler will divorce Cate within two years and move on.

Edited by Caracoa1
Grammar
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Well all of those dreams went down the toilet.

I mean, were they really ever attainable?  I don’t think they were.  Especially for Cate.  She’s all talk and no substance.

• Love 8
On 5/25/2020 at 10:45 AM, dariafan said:

One she isn’t grocery shopping. 2. No one believes she goes home and does any kind of kitchen work 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:45 AM, dariafan said:

One she isn’t grocery shopping. 2. No one believes she goes home and does any kind of kitchen work 

Nor does she feed either of those kids or herself anything healthy.

• Love 7

I don't think Cate ever had any goal other than be withTyler and she has been doing everything she can think of to keep him interested since they first started dating. She'll echo whatever she thinks he wants to hear as far as her goals go and if she feels him slipping away, she pulls the depression card and runs off to "treatment" so he can't leave her without looking like the bad guy. She's more than content to sit around on her couch, chewing her fingers, and looking at Tyler for the rest of her life.

And I agree that he's gone within 2 years of this show ending. She isn't what he wants but he puts up with her for the fame the show brings him and how good he looks to the moronic girls who buy into his devoted husband routine. The show will get canceled and then he is in control of the narrative. He can say how miserable it is being married to Cate and still receive sympathy from those moronic girls without fear that the editing will paint him as the bad guy.

• Love 9
On 5/31/2020 at 12:14 AM, galaxychaser said:

2 years? He will leave within weeks 2 months tops. 

Tyler has mentally and emotionally bolted years ago! He will physically flee once the cash cow is over! 

Hopefully before Cate is pregnant again .....with female triplets!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Is Cate pregnant again? I keep seeing Instagram posts about a baby boy but I refuse to click on the links,

Oh brother, I hope not!

I wouldn’t want to be accused of being a downer, but that’s the LAST thing they need

anyone know?

Maybe Cage planted the story...time is running out!!!

• Love 5
On 6/10/2020 at 6:41 PM, galaxychaser said:

He’s a lost cause. This leopard will never change his spots. Ty better off cutting him off financially.

And all that money spent on fancy rehab.  

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Like how you respect Brandon and Theresa and their wishes?

EXACTLY.  It’s called boundaries and you (Cate) don’t understand the concept.  Shocking that your supporters fans have the same social norms as you do.  

• Love 9
On 6/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, druzy said:

Ya know, I could kinda understand some fan showing up at Brad Pitt's door but it takes a special kind of loser to show up on the doorstep of these two. 

5 hours ago, Christina said:

Much better than any poem he could have written. It may have been an intentional diss to Butch, but he didn't end it with #writingisfreeing so that's progress

That's actually really nice and mature of Tyler. And a bit heartbreaking. I don't think Kim is full of sound judgment and can be kind of a bitch, but I'd put her in the top half of Teen Mom grandparents.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Before, and after:

Why oh why didn't they color her eyebrows to match the base color of her hair?! 

Also: LOL at the Marlboro Menthols in the car. 

I'll still be able to comfort embarrass them with my words in a more spiritual way

Fixed that for him.