Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

everyone i talk to and read thinks Nova is not  attractive, but ME!! I think she is gorgeous and everything, high forehead and all. those eyes are so big!

• Love 7
8 hours ago, geej said:

everyone i talk to and read thinks Nova is not  attractive, but ME!! I think she is gorgeous and everything, high forehead and all. those eyes are so big!

For me it depends on the picture.   Sometimes she looks more like Tyler.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 3/3/2021 at 3:38 AM, geej said:

I think Nova is beautiful. Those big eyes make her look like a mini-Disney princess.

Vaeda reminds me of Carly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Since Catelynn has referred to the baby as Baby Z, what do we imagine the name is? Some thoughts:

Zinzzlee/Zinzzleigh

Zanayah

Zoloft

Zaylee/Zayleigh

Zantac

(Please do not ruin The Legend of Zelda!!)

• LOL 8
On 3/8/2021 at 12:42 PM, CountryGirl said:

I think Nova is beautiful. Those big eyes make her look like a mini-Disney princess.

Vaeda reminds me of Carly.

I have my suspicions Nova will grow into her face and be beautiful. Right now though her face is oddly mature looking for a little girl and it’s a weird juxtaposition. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Since Catelynn has referred to the baby as Baby Z, what do we imagine the name is? Some thoughts:

Zinzzlee/Zinzzleigh

Zanayah

Zoloft

Zaylee/Zayleigh

Zantac

ZANTAC! 😂

• LOL 4

I would never let Catelynn come within 3 feet of my eyebrows but I am glad to see her doing something other than sitting at home ignoring her children, complaining about Brandon and Teresa or talking about getting a horse. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Good for Cate, but I am curious about how many appointments she has in a given week. I’m assuming this is a very part time gig.

My thoughts exactly.  There’s THAT many people in her area that can afford this service to keep her booked for 4 months?  Are people traveling to her from afar to have this done (if so, yikes)?  Or is she taking 1 appointment a week.  🤔

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 3/19/2021 at 4:11 AM, AhFillAck said:

Zinzzlee/Zinzzleigh

Zanayah

Zoloft

Zaylee/Zayleigh

Zantac

Zisisadesperateattempttokeepmyhusbandwhowouldleavemewithoutthemtv$$$

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Is it just me, or does the image that Tyler uses for his Twitter account look like one of the guys from Beavis & Butthead? Not if you look at it closely, but if you just glance at it.....

giphy.gif

Edited by MargeGunderson
ETA picture
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Is it just me, or does the image that Tyler uses for his Twitter account look like one of the guys from Beavis & Butthead? Not if you look at it closely, but if you just glance at it.....

I wouldn’t know, but for those who would, here’s Tyler’s Twitter picture enlarged:

5E9F02B6-148F-46BB-B4E9-B4434538D1F5.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/28/2021 at 4:04 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Nothing goes better with a faux sensitive poem than a beefcake shot.

20 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Think Tyler is needing attention!  

He should just come out.  It's 2021...nobody cares anyway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

If Tyler is not okay mentally , he needs to get help   It would get him out of the house.  Away from Cate for a while   He could openly talk about his feelings instead of trying to hide them in his poetry.  And Cate ain’t listening to him 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Have we ever seen Nova at a meal with her parents where she isn't planted in front of a screen with those big headphones on?  Mealtimes were the one time in my house where we would be focused on each other and where I would learn about what was going on in my kids' lives.  Well, that and driving them to their various activities.  It saddens me that Nova is missing out on those times of essential socialization because it might make too much of a demand on her parents to shift their attention off themselves and to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Catelynn says she would watch her original 16 & Pregnant episode with Carly, if Carly wants to:

https://people.com/tv/catelynn-lowell-says-shell-watch-16-and-pregnant-with-daughter-carly-when-shes-older/

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but Cate keeps talking like it's a given that she and Carly will have this close relationship after Carly is all grown up, and every time she says something like this it just makes me sad.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Have we ever seen Nova at a meal with her parents where she isn't planted in front of a screen with those big headphones on?  Mealtimes were the one time in my house where we would be focused on each other and where I would learn about what was going on in my kids' lives.  Well, that and driving them to their various activities.  It saddens me that Nova is missing out on those times of essential socialization because it might make too much of a demand on her parents to shift their attention off themselves and to her.

And that is during filming! They can't even fake it for that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, A-Lo said:

That’s really sad that she is sitting at the dinner table with a screen and headphones. I truly hope it’s not a regular occurrence, but it probably is. 
Much like you, I use meal time to talk to my daughter, and when I was growing up, it was always nice to have that time with my parents. 

• Love 7

I stand corrected.  In last night's episode Nova was indeed present at a meal with her parents where she wasn't wearing headphones nor staring at a screen.  Unfortunately that also coincided with her parents having a very loud discussion about her aunt's alcoholism.  What cheerful dinner conversation!  I really wished she had those headphones on at that moment to avoid hearing all of that.  Do those two ever even TRY being parents???

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Everina said:

Catelynn says she would watch her original 16 & Pregnant episode with Carly, if Carly wants to:

https://people.com/tv/catelynn-lowell-says-shell-watch-16-and-pregnant-with-daughter-carly-when-shes-older/

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but Cate keeps talking like it's a given that she and Carly will have this close relationship after Carly is all grown up, and every time she says something like this it just makes me sad.

She just needs to leave Carly alone. She gave her up for adoption and if were her parents I would put a stop to it.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 3/31/2021 at 6:41 AM, A-Lo said:

Do those two ever even TRY being parents???

Well considering neither one of them had stable/present parents growing up I think they are trying.   Already their kids have more stability and attention than Cate or Tyler had as kids.   No, they are not the best parents but their kids are safe, loved, clean and fed.  I see Cate and Tyler trying to be good parents by knowing what not to do rather than what to do.   And really don't most parents just try to do the best they can?  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

If Carly rejects them when she is 18. I wonder if Cate will be able to function. Or will she lose it and blame Brandon and Teresa.

Of course she'll blame B&T. I remember Care and Tyler talking years ago about how Carly was going to come live with them when she is older. They are completely delusional when it comes to that poor girl. I think she will end up having to get a restraining order against them for her 18th birthday.

• Love 6