Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Does anyone know the general area of the new house?  I’ve spent time in MI and am curious.  Am NOT asking for the address so please don’t post that.

About 8.5 miles from the octagon house.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2

I thought they loved that octagon house?   He put a lot of work into it.   They don’t have any prospects for high incomes in their 40s and 50s, most people’s prime earning time.    Do any of these idiots ever go to a financial advisor?

• Like 4
On 2/1/2023 at 12:12 AM, Bluesky said:

I thought they loved that octagon house?   He put a lot of work into it.   They don’t have any prospects for high incomes in their 40s and 50s, most people’s prime earning time.    Do any of these idiots ever go to a financial advisor?

Obviously, NO. And that is something that if MTV were being halfway responsible, MTV would be setting up or advising about. I get it's not MTV"s headache but it's so irresponsbile. The cast generally has not had the benefit of basic parental role models. Right? The majority of them have parents who are/were addicts, incarcerated, generally  not in the know about making $$ and tax liabilities.

• Like 7

On 1/12/2023 at 5:29 PM, AstridM said:

Their previous house was so much better.

I was kind of surprised that they are moving. Their octogon house was unique and they did a lot of work on it.

It seems like these teen moms endlessly move.

I hope Cate and Tyler have thought about what their going to do when the show ends. It seems like it's winding down. I can't see it going many more seasons. The original babies are now teenagers.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, applewood said:

I was kind of surprised that they are moving. Their octogon house was unique and they did a lot of work on it.

It seems like these teen moms endlessly move.

I hope Cate and Tyler have thought about what their going to do when the show ends. It seems like it's winding down. I can't see it going many more seasons. The original babies are now teenagers.

😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣. Those 2 think out something 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

On 7/20/2023 at 7:17 PM, applewood said:

I don't think that any of the teen moms think that it's going to end. I honestly think that MTV is hanging on until one of the kids becomes a teen parent. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
On 7/20/2023 at 9:17 AM, applewood said:

Well, Tyler will soon have an OnlyFans account for the millions of fans who have been demanding it.  

• Mind Blown 2
5 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Well, Tyler will soon have an OnlyFans account for the millions of fans who have been demanding it.  

I thought you were kidding. I should have known better!!

3BE5BD94-BBA9-44D7-808C-4C5C85480190.jpeg

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Well, if Juhnelle can do it, anyone can! 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 7/25/2023 at 10:41 AM, ginger90 said:

I thought you were kidding. I should have known better!!

3BE5BD94-BBA9-44D7-808C-4C5C85480190.jpeg

I suppose Tyler thinks having Cate oversee the account makes it less risque, but that actually adds a new level of creepy to me.

Also, Tyler, I am pretty sure in the season where Farrah returned after Backdoor Teen Mom, you made some sanctimonious comment about how there was not a price in the world you'd place on your dignity. Not that you had much room to talk, even back then, but still.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1