Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

😹🤢😭🤪🙄 I just can’t. Haha. First she bastes him into ecstasy, now she makes him weak… 

🦃 don't forget to use the turkey emoji when you mention baste in ecstasy.🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Classy, Tyler.  Blur the other women out.  Just post a pic of your wife if you don't want a group photo.

tyler.jpg

I don’t know much about photo enhancing but somebody did something to that photo!

Catelyn is smaller than Maci. Lol

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Oh it gets better.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2021/10/tyler-baltierra-thirsts-after-famous-wife-i-wanna-pound-that-pos/

You know, the wording is what did me in. Quit trying to prove how much you want to have sex with your wife and quit talking like that. You have girls that are going to see that. Gross!

I never had kids, but I am pretty sure having post partum sex is like throwing a hot dog in a hallway. 

• LOL 6
On 2/14/2022 at 11:14 AM, ginger90 said:

9BEA9E72-BEC6-443D-9F66-6D648BAE0E3E.jpeg

99A7821C-5B17-41EE-BC04-CED0845CF4E2.jpeg

It must be nice to have nothing to do but take selfie’s and recite other’s words!

Tyler get a job, learn a trade, go to college!

These reality “stars” are being paid way too much money!

None of them do anything useful!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

How can you just not pay your taxes and still sleep at night, the IRS is not who you want to mess with.  They have authority to take everything you have, and will ever have, to get their share.  Fair or not, that's the reality.  Approaching $1M in back taxes!  It could be that their big money days are already over.  Just paid over half a million and still owe over $300K?  That might be the lions share of what they make this year, which they will also have to pay taxes on.  My top financial priority would be paying off the IRS, followed by any other debt, then save, save, save everything else I could, because this gravy train is quickly slowing down. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

They may also owe for 2019, 2020, and 2021.  It's just that the IRS hasn't filed liens yet.  

I would be more surprised if they didn't owe for those years than if they did.  Somebody must have told them they had to pay taxes on this income, surely Kim did anyway... I'd hope.  I just really want to know what they were thinking.  This is the only thing I want to hear Drew ask them at the next sit-down.  The ONLY thing.  

Edited by eskimo
typo
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I’m in Texas.  It’s an election year so lots of political ads.  There are ads about how great it is to have an unwanted pregnancy because there are so many options available to you - you even have the power to chose an open adoption and remain in your child’s life.  When I see these ads it reminds me of Catelynn mistakenly believing she has parenting / visitation rights with Carly.  SMH.

Edited by Booger666
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
On 11/1/2022 at 12:23 PM, Booger666 said:

I’m in Texas.  It’s an election year so lots of political ads.  There are ads about how great it is to have an unwanted pregnancy because there are so many options available to you - you even have the power to chose an open adoption and remain in your child’s life.  When I see these ads it reminds me of Catelynn mistakenly believing she has parenting / visitation rights with Carly.  SMH.

Right??? OMG! These two are an adoptive parents worst nightmare. They have an entitlement attitude that is out of control. Especially Tyler...his angry outburst was disgusting and probably a little frightening to Brandon and Teresa. Tyler is now complaining about the terms of their open adoption agreement?? Maybe they should have had an adult with them or a lawyer when they signed off on it...where was Tyler's mom? She couldn't have gone with them to ask questions and read the contract??? Maybe put some blame on their adoption counselor...maybe she should have explained things better or insisted they bring an adult with them to the final sign off.  But worse, when baby man Tyler doesn't get his way or feels that he should have more parental rights that he most definitely does not have the right to, he yells, curses, tantrums and threatens to take legal action that he most certainly will lose. These two are poster children for reasons to NEVER agree to an open adoption!!!

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Maybe put some blame on their adoption counselor...maybe she should have explained things better or insisted they bring an adult with them to the final sign off.  

Oh they Never would blame Dawn! Even though it was obvious even then that she was selling them on a fantasy. Very sad. And it's not helped by their so-called "fans" who tell them things like "Carly will come to you when she's 18." Such a psychologically unhealthy situation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 11/2/2022 at 4:01 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Right??? OMG! These two are an adoptive parents worst nightmare. They have an entitlement attitude that is out of control. Especially Tyler...his angry outburst was disgusting and probably a little frightening to Brandon and Teresa. Tyler is now complaining about the terms of their open adoption agreement?? Maybe they should have had an adult with them or a lawyer when they signed off on it...where was Tyler's mom? She couldn't have gone with them to ask questions and read the contract??? Maybe put some blame on their adoption counselor...maybe she should have explained things better or insisted they bring an adult with them to the final sign off.  But worse, when baby man Tyler doesn't get his way or feels that he should have more parental rights that he most definitely does not have the right to, he yells, curses, tantrums and threatens to take legal action that he most certainly will lose. These two are poster children for reasons to NEVER agree to an open adoption!!!

That's what always brings me back to feeling bad for them.  They were making the right choice and they did not have one adult in their lives who would support them.  I don't know why Tyler's mom was not around more then, I think she was but Cate was a minor who needed a parent to be there and April and Butch were actively against the adoption to the point of yelling at them, or ignoring them because they were going through with it. 

They had no one.  Dawn's job was to get the baby to the paying customers, and actually she explained it as well as she could, since I am sure she was afraid to be blunt - since that could scare them off.

They did know that they would get pics and calls, but they were too young to totally understand the complexities of all of it at their age.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I believe all parties are acting in sincerity but do you think that if Cate and Ty were not picked up in this show from way back, that they would be still reaching out as avidly for info and contact with Brandon and Teresa and Carly?

I'm sure they would think about it, but I doubt it would be as pressing an issue. For starters, they might have to be thinking about how their foodstamps were going to cover the next week.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
On 11/9/2022 at 9:33 AM, heatherchandler said:

That's what always brings me back to feeling bad for them.  They were making the right choice and they did not have one adult in their lives who would support them.  I don't know why Tyler's mom was not around more then, I think she was but Cate was a minor who needed a parent to be there and April and Butch were actively against the adoption to the point of yelling at them, or ignoring them because they were going through with it. 

They had no one.  Dawn's job was to get the baby to the paying customers, and actually she explained it as well as she could, since I am sure she was afraid to be blunt - since that could scare them off.

They did know that they would get pics and calls, but they were too young to totally understand the complexities of all of it at their age.

(bolding mine) I think Tyler's Mom did the best she could, but she was looking out for what she thought was best for HER son (as she should) and she wasnt Cate's mother. Of course she did care about Cate, and felt for the girl in a bad situation (because Cate didnt deserve the parents she got), but she wanted the adoption to go through because she knew if it didnt, likely she would be raising the baby, and she wasnt willing to do that. 

Edited to add- Tyler's mom also isn't the most sophisticated or educated person, a LOT of people don't know much about adoption law unless they have personal experiences (either through work or being a part of the process). She may not have known the adoption could close at any time after the adoption was finalized. 

On 11/13/2022 at 11:40 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I believe all parties are acting in sincerity but do you think that if Cate and Ty were not picked up in this show from way back, that they would be still reaching out as avidly for info and contact with Brandon and Teresa and Carly?

I'm sure they would think about it, but I doubt it would be as pressing an issue. For starters, they might have to be thinking about how their foodstamps were going to cover the next week.

No I dont. If the show hadn't happened, I think Brandon & Teresa wouldve had minimal contact with Cate and Tyler and probably closed the adoption before Carly started preschool. I dont doubt Cate and Tyler wouldve ended on good terms as a "first love" situation, and maybe kept in touch, but they wouldn't have stayed together this long and had three more kids. I do think its likely Cate would've met someone else and had another baby ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I am rewatching the series, and it is definitely interesting. Cate and Tyler do not obsess over Carly nearly as much within the first couple years. In fact, there is a scene were C&T are saying they have not been very good about keeping in touch with Brandon and Teresa, and they are kind of talking like they are dropping the ball on Carly. They are also very firm with their respective set of parents that Carly legally belongs to another family now and they only have the goodwill of B&T to rely on, nothing else.

I don't believe Dawn misled them in any way. I know Bethany has come under fire for being unethical in general, but there is nothing in 16 and Pregnant nor the early years of TM that suggests Cate and Tyler feel misled or are under any mistaken notion of their rights to Carly. It was only after a few years of TM's popularity that the entitlement grew, and I believe now all participants of this show are engaging in a whole lot of revisionist history that shows them in a much more positive light.

C&T are really likeable in the first few seasons of the show. They are lazy, no doubt, but really likeable kids. I just finished the episode where they each drop out of community college because they can't decide whether a degree in humanities or a degree in "social working" will be more beneficial in pursuing their ideal careers. This is laughable because the first two years of any post secondary degree (and they were both talking about eventually getting their masters) is largely generals and in Cate's case, probably a number of uncredited prerequisites to get her up to the college level math class she'd need, even for an AA, so there really was no need to stress over what the appropriate major should be. Nonetheless, they are really kind both to each other and to their families.

I think Teen Mom money ruined them.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

I'm happy for them moving to what looks like a heavenly place to raise a family.  It appears from the article that they have done some things right, including making money flipping and selling other properties, but why, oh why, can't they pay their taxes???  Although they have been living in another county, the area code of the movers indicates that they may be moving closer to me.  In fact, those are the same movers I used.  I'll be keeping an eye open for any sightings. 

• Like 3