Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

They're even jackier NOW. 

As much as Cate gets on my nerves, I really want this girl to have a win.  She has so many fails it's not even funny anymore. Then she has to suffer through Tyler's thinly veiled insults at her.  By the end of the day we'll have another poem about how much he loves his wife even if she continues to morph into a clown faced heifer. 

#greathusband, #iwantoutbutcantleavethemtvmoney

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

And she got her eyebrows tattooed? So that shape and color are permanent? Eyebrow shape fashion changes every decade or so. Interesting call, Cate.

I think she might have had them dyed, not tattooed. I have similar eyebrows as Cate and had them dyed with pretty much the same results. The dye fades over about 6 weeks. 

• Useful 2

Nah, I get my brows dyed, too. She had hers microbladed -- it's a semi-permanent tattoo. Not sure how long it lasts but it'll eventually fade away.

SMH....Well I guess it's not permanent. The whole package is just all wrong to me but whatever. She will look a real hot mess in 48 hours.

One of the Hatters counted 22 gift bags for 11 participants and their models. I wonder how profitable the event was. I thought I saw cupcakes and a Motel 8 but I could be high.   

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Nah, I get my brows dyed, too. She had hers microbladed -- it's a semi-permanent tattoo. Not sure how long it lasts but it'll eventually fade away.

Yep, you're right. I have to say it looks like a decent job to me  - or maybe I just know I lot of people with really bad microblading. I've thought about doing it (my eyebrows are pretty sparse) but I'm afraid it will turn out terribly. 

@Billina, you nailed it! That's who she reminds me of. I couldn't put my finger on it. It's just so unfortunate.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Link in bio, I can’t stand that line.

They renewed their vows when they went to Hawaii in September. Cate planned it as a surprise for Tyler, and the cameras.......

From the article:

F03CEA62-9CE0-4FDC-8DE8-9033E9B550B8.jpeg

Anything for a storyline.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate's baby is trying to get her attention and she just sits there like a blob. Play with your kid. Read to her. Interact with her. 

I just want to say that I hate the phrase "loving on...".  The baby is CLIMBING on you because she wants your attention.    Ugh!  I just had to get that off my chest!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

If you take away the $20 logo t-shirts, there are two items for girls and four for boys.  This is the big relaunch?

https://tierrareign.com/collections/girls

https://tierrareign.com/collections/boys

They must have re-launched for the sake of a storyline. Their vow renewal will probably be 2 episodes, the makeup master class 4 episodes and the re-launch 2 episodes. In between there will be 3 or 4 episodes dedicated to anxiety sprinkled with two or three of Tyler's poems along with Carley's name mentioned in every episode. Congratulations Cate and Tyler you just earned a combined salary of One Million Dollars. 

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 2/17/2020 at 2:57 PM, druzy said:

The stupid ways they spend their money. Unless she is hinting at a freebie in exchange for a shoutout on social media.

I'm sure she can get a cheaper one or rent a flower wall but this one is expensive

image.thumb.png.bdabe6d4a6528387cb5b6b841b25a78f.png

I have never been a fan of flower walls, I hate them actually.  But... this one is very pretty!

On 2/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, FairyDusted said:

Totally a Six Feet Under fan. Yup, Cate looks casket ready! 

And she looks like she was worked on by David, not Rico!

On 2/17/2020 at 6:50 PM, druzy said:

Do people still say "on fleek??"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2020 at 10:31 AM, druzy said:

Cate's baby is trying to get her attention and she just sits there like a blob. Play with your kid. Read to her. Interact with her. 

Babies grow so fast. I don't want any more kids (and can't have any more after my total hysterectomy anyway), but I do so miss my kids being babies.  I love babies. I wish I could go back in time and play with my kids when they were little babies like Vaeda here one more time.  They grow so fast. Interact with her, Catelynn!

On 2/24/2020 at 4:59 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Posted as a public service:

tyty.jpg

#MakingYourBedIsNotLiberating

Look, I don't care if you make your bed everyday or not. (I don't make my bed at hotels, but I also don't take selfies with unmade hotel beds in the background.)  Before you take a selfie with your bed in the background, MAKE YOUR BED! You picked your clothes, did your hair, and posed for the 'gram, make your bed for the 'gram, too. It will probably take less time to make your bed than to pick out your bracelets or perfect your pose. (Sorry, unmade beds & heaps of clothes in the background of "public" figures' social media posts when they've obviously taken time to style/fix/pose themselves for the camera is becoming one of my pet peeves.) It's like you went this far...just tidy up the bed in the background so it won't be so distracting from the look your look that you think is so "put together."

Also, that unmade bed is still more inspiring than that 6th grade poetry.

3 hours ago, dariafan said:

She’s whining to one of the magazines that she’s got baby fever.  

GIRL, you already have a baby.  Vaeda just turned one.  I had my kids 16 months apart (by surprise, not by design), so maybe I can't say anything, but I wish she'd enjoy the baby she currently has right now (see above post about Vaeda trying to get her attention). 

They're still so much more palatable than Jenelle or Amber, though, so I'll give them that. (Low bar, I know.)

• Love 10
15 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Does Vaeda Butt ever smile?  I have not seen her happy in any pictures.

I mean, would *you* if people were going around calling you VAEDA BUTT???

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, teapot said:

I mean, would *you* if people were going around calling you VAEDA BUTT???

It may be totally irrational, but nicknames like this just grate on my last nerve. Same with Amber's "Booger." It's like you don't even know your fucking kid well enough to lock in on something endearing and original about them, not to mention the complete lack of creativity and engagement with the English language. Out of the myriad of topics that aggravate me about these two, I don't know why it's this one that bothers me enough to post about it. I think it's because they think it signifies something cute and unique about their connection with the child, but it does the opposite. 

Edited by londonfroglet
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, druzy said:

In a few seasons the kids will be taking the SAT.

I hope they all take the SATs and get into great colleges and get the F out of this cycle.  But I feel that I am being too optimistic.  

• Love 9