Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 9/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, FairyDusted said:

Quoting myself because this is for Amber solely. Yes, people do get meds but it has tightened up considerably. Taking sedatives also suppresses the respiratory system. She’s on a lot of meds. Docs are losing their license for not turning patients to Pain Management for those.

Yes!!! 

Even pain management doctors (especially the responsible ones) have their hands tied and can't prescribe certain RXs for patients who have chronic and intractable pain. I live in California and my pain management doctor’s practice is really strict, but I don’t mind because I have nothing to hide. They require patients to sign a contract, have random UAs and sometimes have patients bring their meds during required monthly appointments for an inventory check. I can see how aggravating it might be, but it’s all I have ever known.  

In California, it's now "one size fits all" when it comes to treating pain management patients. No matter the type/duration/intensity/frequency of pain and how it impedes one's quality of daily life, patients have been limited to X milligrams of Schedule II meds since early 2018. 

The only exception is for patients who have terminal cancer. 

The CDC, in its infinite wisdom, has a pain management task force that doesn't have a single pain management doctor on the team.

On topic: if Amber is prescribed & takes pain killers of any type, I’d love to know who is dumb enough to write RXs for her! Pills were the origin of her going to gel in the first place. I wonder if she ever entertained the idea of going to NA/AA for even a nanosecond. Too bad the CHILD PSYCH (it was on the sign outside his office!) she saw for “therapy” never encouraged her to attend meetings or do much of anything except sit on her favorite couch and whine about her awful life. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Useful 5
  • Love 9

The Ashley can exclusively reveal that a ‘Teen Mom OG’ producer called Andrew last week and asked him if they could come over to Amber’s house (where Andrew and their son James are currently staying) and film.

“[A producer] called Andrew and asked if they could come and film at the house,” The Ashley’s production source tells her. “It was messed up though because Andrew had no idea they were going to call, and as soon as he answered the phone, they told him that the call was being recorded to be used for the show, so he had no heads-up or anything.”

The Ashley’s source tells her that Andrew’s recent unleashings on Instagram made them realize that they were missing out on a lot of material by not including Andrew.

“Some of us thought that was really wrong, to ambush him like that,” the source added. “If a call is going to end up on a show that is aired for millions to watch, the guy should have at least been able to prepare himself. But he’s still under contract, so there’s nothing he can do about it really.”

Production sources tell The Ashley that no footage of Andrew has been shot (yet); however, The Ashley is not sure if this was because Andrew turned them down or if something is in the works to be filmed at a future date. 

“They did tell [Andrew] that his contract forbids him from criticizing MTV,” the source added. “They were not happy about some of the stuff he was posting on Instagram.”

The Ashley is unaware if Amber knows that Andrew was contacted to film. The former couple is in the middle of a bitter battle for custody of their one-year-old son, James. Currently Andrew has custody, and is trying to get the courts to OK a relocation back to his home state of California. Amber recently filed a response to Andrew’s relocation request, asking the court to forbid Andrew from taking their son to California.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Bridget said:

Yes!!! 

Even pain management doctors (especially the responsible ones) have their hands tied and can't prescribe certain RXs for patients who have chronic and intractable pain. I live in California and my pain management doctor’s practice is really strict, but I don’t mind because I have nothing to hide. They require patients to sign a contract, have random UAs and sometimes have patients bring their meds during required monthly appointments for an inventory check. I can see how aggravating it might be, but it’s all I have ever known.  

In California, it's now "one size fits all" when it comes to treating pain management patients. No matter the type/duration/intensity/frequency of pain and how it impedes one's quality of daily life, patients have been limited to X milligrams of Schedule II meds since early 2018. 

The only exception is for patients who have terminal cancer. 

The CDC, in its infinite wisdom, has a pain management task force that doesn't have a single pain management doctor on the team.

On topic: if Amber is prescribed & takes pain killers of any type, I’d love to know who is dumb enough to write RXs for her! Pills were the origin of her going to gel in the first place. I wonder if she ever entertained the idea of going to NA/AA for even a nanosecond. Too bad the CHILD PSYCH (it was on the sign outside his office!) she saw for “therapy” never encouraged her to attend meetings or do much of anything except sit on her favorite couch and whine about her awful life. 

If I am remembering correctly, the suggestion of attending NA/AA meetings was brought up to Amber awhile ago, but she shot that down. Her reasoning was that she considers herself "too famous" to attend meetings with regular folks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, druzy said:

“They did tell [Andrew] that his contract forbids him from criticizing MTV,” the source added. “They were not happy about some of the stuff he was posting on Instagram.”

He must be the only one with that clause in his contract. The moms are always bitching and moaning about how MTV makes them look. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, starfire said:

If I am remembering correctly, the suggestion of attending NA/AA meetings was brought up to Amber awhile ago, but she shot that down. Her reasoning was that she considers herself "too famous" to attend meetings with regular folks.

That’s right - thank you! 

In all seriousness, she’s be an excellent subject to study in the field of neuropsychiatry.

As a high school teacher, I spend all day interacting with 38395 different personalities. Even with the precious snowflakes, as long as I pepper a request or set of instructions with some psychology based lingo I stole from Supernanny (not even kidding!), it’s not that hard to disarm a moody teenager.

The fact that she has (irregular) appointments with a child psychiatrist speaks volumes about her perceived sense of self and ego. The situation kind of reminds me of the episode of “Friends” when it’s discovered that Ross still sees his childhood pediatrician, except I actually like the folks on “Friends”, except for Phoebe. (Sorry Phoebe fans!) 

I do find it legitimately fascinating that she doesn’t seem to care about being all over TMZ/Starcasm for #MacheteGate and claims to use the show as a platform for sharing her plight with mental illness, but recovery meetings would be too public for her. 

She wishes.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, starfire said:

If Brad Pitt can attend AA meetings with the common people, she can too.

• Love 21

I’m back and forth on this Andrew drama (with regards to Andrew).  He was all about bragging about being in the industry and the business and all that, but MTV calls him and he feels victimized by that now?   He worked in production, no?  Does he not know all the “tricks” and loopholes?  He should for being such an “industry insider” that he claimed to be.

• Love 6

If you don’t pick him up you f**king fat piece of s**t,” Amber yells. “I’m going to f**king stab you!”

“Get your fat ass and get him!” she continues. 

When Andrew says he thought Amber was watching James, she tells him that she’s “looking for a house to leave.” 

“I’m not watching him today, you’re f**king stupid!” Amber yells.

Andrew then says, “So you’re just going to throw him at me?” 

This pisses Amber off even more, and her voice gets even louder.

“I’M.NOT.GOING.TO.WATCH.HIM.TODAY…after what you did!” she bellows. 

It then sounds like Amber is looking around the room. She yells, “Where’s the camera at in here? Where’s the camera? Show me the f**king camera, bitch!”

Andrew then says, “You chopped it with a sword!” (The Ashley will have more on that very soon, by the way…)

Amber admits to chopping the camera with a sword (as you do), stating, “Because you have cameras in my f**king room, dude!” 

Andrew explains that he placed the cameras around the house because they were traveling.

“Babe, we were traveling, that’s why it was in the bedroom!” Andrew says. 

Amber then starts to go into a random rant about Andrew that appears to be her discussing what she thinks would happen to him if he went to prison.

“You’re a little f**king p**sy. I bet you if you got in trouble you’d sit there and take on 30 people!” she said.

Andrew seemed to be confused by the comment, and Amber keeps going.

“Yeah, you would. Because you’d get raped!” she yells.

Pretty much everyone’s face as they listen to this audio…

Report this ad

Amber tells Andrew that he wanted to take videos of her because she’s famous.

“Nobody would ever do that, sit there and taking f**king videos of people,” she says. “Nobody would do that in a regular relationship. It’s only because I’m on television that you even f**king do that. You’re a scummy little bitch!” 

Andrew asks her why she’s attacking him for putting surveillance cameras around, and that seems to set Amber off even more.

“I wasn’t attacking you Andrew!” she yells. “I will do whatever I f**king please! I am five foot f**king two and for you to sit there and say I f**king attacked you, I will not do this s**t again. I have lawyers up the ass!” 

Andrew brings up the fact that Amber just threatened to stab him.

“People say things all the time when they’re pissed off,” she says. “That’s not an excuse. And, no [the threat] will not hold up in court.” 

Andrew again reminds her that she threatened his life.

“But to say ‘I’m going to kill you…'” he starts.

“For you to say that I don’t know anything about court, you need to think again!” she says. 

“For you to say ‘I’m going to kill you’ is really scary, OK?” Andrew tells her.

“You are really dumb, OK?” she snaps back. “For you to even say that is stupid, and r**tarded and you’re an idiot. You should not have woke me up this morning. I told you a million times!”

Katie then shows photos that were sent to her, supposedly of the Ring camera equipment that Amber allegedly slashed up with her sword. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 9/9/2019 at 2:50 PM, salvame said:

I have said it before, and will probably need to say it again. And again, and again...

Many of the "Teen Mom" alumni have severe mental issues, and MTV should not be filming them. They have stopped filming Farrah and (supposedly) Jenelle, but Amber is has severe and chronic mental illness, and the producers are exacerbating the situation rather than helping. Of course these young adults are going to jump at the chance to get megabucks for just living their lives. MTV loves the unstable ones, as they can hype the drama and boost ratings. 

I don't believe MTV cares about so called "helping" reduce teen pregnancy as much as they care about viewer ratings. 

The producers are making mental illness seem like a joke rather than the horrible illness it is. I will not be a part of contributing to hating on these girls/families. If MTV really cared about these families, they would stop filming them and get them serious help, rather than adding fuel to the fire. 

Based on the comments in this thread, I'm sure many will disagree, but mental illness is no joke, and Amber, Jenelle and Farrah are not "acting" - they are living in their pain, and not getting adequate treatment thanks to MTV and fan interference. 

Haven’t read Amber’s thread in awhile. Don’t watch anymore - but see it sometimes when occasionally checking in on my personal favorite trainwreck - Farrah Abraham. I think she’s hysterical. See my now tattered, but well-decorated Handbasket to Hell.

I have to partially disagree. Not with the MTV thing - 100% agree on that.

My husband has serious mental illness (severe depression). Thank Sweet Baby Jesus for my company healthcare. His meds alone would be well over $1,000/month. He has a Masters in Accounting from University of Florida (worked for several of the big consultant firms), now has been a dog walker for years. I take it very seriously and it’s not a joke.

My problem is that too many of these TM girls use it as an excuse for bad behavior or general laziness. Let’s see the list of those who claim mental illness - Amber, Caitlyn, Jenelle, Leah, Kail, even you Chelsea with “anxiety”. Am I missing anybody? IMO - Farrah totally does have mental health issues but would never admit it. 

That’s a pretty high percentage vs the general population. So I kinda got to call BS. My personal opinion - mental health issues aside, is that most of these girls never matured past the age 16/17 when MTV started to film them and they got a modicum of “celebrity” and narcissism kicked in. 

And yes - I totally blame MTV. I’m not sure though how “fan interference” is stopping them from getting the help they need. 

BTW - if either Mr. DC or I murdered any of our pets - we’d kick the offending party out of the house and start divorce proceedings immediately. Batshit crazy or not.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - “bat shit” crazy applies to me as well.
  • Love 17
On 9/9/2019 at 2:50 PM, salvame said:

I have said it before, and will probably need to say it again. And again, and again...

Many of the "Teen Mom" alumni have severe mental issues, and MTV should not be filming them. They have stopped filming Farrah and (supposedly) Jenelle, but Amber is has severe and chronic mental illness, and the producers are exacerbating the situation rather than helping. Of course these young adults are going to jump at the chance to get megabucks for just living their lives. MTV loves the unstable ones, as they can hype the drama and boost ratings. 

I don't believe MTV cares about so called "helping" reduce teen pregnancy as much as they care about viewer ratings. 

The producers are making mental illness seem like a joke rather than the horrible illness it is. I will not be a part of contributing to hating on these girls/families. If MTV really cared about these families, they would stop filming them and get them serious help, rather than adding fuel to the fire. 

Based on the comments in this thread, I'm sure many will disagree, but mental illness is no joke, and Amber, Jenelle and Farrah are not "acting" - they are living in their pain, and not getting adequate treatment thanks to MTV and fan interference. 

Haven’t read Amber’s thread in awhile . Don’t watch anymore - but see it sometimes when occasionally checking in on my personal favorite trainwreck - Farrah Abraham.

I have to partially disagree. Not with the MTV thing - 100% agree on that.

My husband has serious mental illness (severe depression). Thank Sweet Baby Jesus for my company healthcare. His meds alone would be well over $1,000/month. He has a Masters in Accounting from University of Florida (worked for several of the big consultant firms) now has been a dog walker for years. I take it very seriously and it’s not a joke.

My problem is that too many of these TM girls use it as an excuse for bad behavior. Let’s see the list of those who claim mental illness - Amber, Caitlyn, Jenelle, Kail, even you Chelsea with “anxiety”. Am I missing anybody? That’s a pretty high percentage vs the general population.

Apologies Salvame. I think my post may have sounded a little harsher than I intended. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 5

Hmmmm sounds just like the way she would talk to Gary. She has never changed and her head is too big from this damn show.

She is such a bitch. She calls people all these names and goes off on everyone. If Andrew did this on purpose to catch her ass doing shit like that so people would believe him, good for him. Amber wants to be a fucking lying piece of shit and be sending love and all her bs she spouts when she is a disgusting abuser. I feel sorry for her kids when they get older and they don't do what she wants or says shit and it sets her off. Honestly she doesn't need to be around her kids with the way  she flies off the handle.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 24

Apologies in advance for I'm sure has been covered already:  why exactly was Jenelle fired from her show?  Was it because of the murder of Nugget by her husband?  Surely that's not any worse than what Amber has done over the years, including this most recent machete incident.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

What makes me mad is that they're doing this under the guise of "increasing awareness" or "sharing his/her 'story'" or whatever. Let's get real... When something like this happens, the show's producers are about 20% filled with concern and 80% gleefully rubbing their hands together as they think of the ratings and attention. When David did something batshit crazy, they totally cut him out of filming and acted like he no longer existed. When Amber did something batshit crazy, they flew down a camera crew, gave her makeup and wardrobe, handled her with sympathetic kid gloves...It's disgusting. 

Absolutely Mama...

• Love 4

The Ashley can confirm that Amber does, indeed, own a sword— and a source who has been inside Amber’s house to film ‘Teen Mom OG’ confirms that the sword was kept in plain sight inside Amber’s bedroom.

“She kept it leaning against her wall,” the crew source tells The Ashley. “She even had it engraved.”

The Ashley has obtained photos of the sword, which Amber had engraved with the words “Mother Goddess.” 

AS.YOU.DO.

You can check out the “Mother Goddess” sword below in photos obtained exclusively by The Ashley:

The “Mother Goddess” sword and the machete are not the only specialty weapons that Amber keeps in her bedroom, the source said.

image.png.cf975ccf1594875a90638d9fcc7486a6.png

“She also had a hatchet and a hunting knife, at one time or another, that people have seen [while filming was taking place],” the source said.

image.png.2df5124ff9dadf1fb54f9bb7410b1082.png

Amber– who is a convicted felon– is legally not allowed to own a firearm. In a court document obtained by The Ashley that discussed what allegedly happened between Andrew and Amber on July 5, it is stated that Amber purchased the machete “for protection” after hearing gunshots in her neighborhood. It is not known how long she had the sword and other weapons, though.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Apologies in advance for I'm sure has been covered already:  why exactly was Jenelle fired from her show?  Was it because of the murder of Nugget by her husband?  Surely that's not any worse than what Amber has done over the years, including this most recent machete incident.

MTV never gave a reason for firing Jenelle, but it was announced shortly after Nugget’s murder, so bad PR or advertiser pressure probably had something to do with it, along with how difficult it was to film with Jenelle because of David’s constant threats.  Farrah was also fired because of how demanding and difficult she was.  That’s all they care about - their interests, filming, ratings, etc...  They could care less about moral stances.

• Love 12
On 9/11/2019 at 7:36 AM, starfire said:

What a load, Robin freaking Williams attended public 12 step meetings!

Amber needs to be fired; her hideous rants about that poor baby are so disturbing. The whole franchise is done and they know it.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 16

So this is the end, right? MTV has to stop supporting her now, right? That is the craziest part of this story for me, how they circled the wagons and gathered support to literally go to court with this known abuser? I feel bad for Amber and I'm on mental suicide watch re: her but she needs to be kept away from that poor baby and Andrew. I think Andrew may be on the spectrum. He's such a strange guy.I feel bad for him that he got caught up in this. I hope he can thrive as a dad like Gary.

Amber really thrived in prison, quit drugs and seemed to gain some therapeutic tools. Time to go back, hon!

• Love 9

They like Amber because there is always a new story line.  Unlike Janelle and David who insulted a whole group of people..those that love animals and those David trashed Amber only hurts herself and those she loves.  She is able to contain her crazy so they will keep her.

I think Amber knows this.  She's more clever than many give her credit for.

Slowly but surely they are weeding out the old..Farrrah, Janelle and adding new..Palin, Jade, Cheyenne.

Looking at the lineup new and old Teen Mom will stay on the air but they will slowly but surely change out the cast.

In five years the old cast will be nothing but history so save up those checks girls..the end is near and the gravy train is going to park in your back yards all out of fuel.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, dariafan said:

She keeps losing custody of her children.  So right there should get her kicked off     We don’t want to watch her in bed or on the couch doing absolutely nothing 

I wish they'd think that way, but Jenelle didn't have custody of Jace and they filmed her.  Chelsea just sits on the couch doing nothing and they film her...

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:
14 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

MTV never gave a reason for firing Jenelle, but it was announced shortly after Nugget’s murder, so bad PR or advertiser pressure probably had something to do with it, along with how difficult it was to film with Jenelle because of David’s constant threats.  Farrah was also fired because of how demanding and difficult she was.  That’s all they care about - their interests, filming, ratings, etc...  They could care less about moral stances.

I believe that Farrah was too demanding and disrespectful.  Jenelle made it impossible to film because UBT would show up for her tapings when he wasn't supposed to.

If Amber lets them in, I believe they're just gonna keep comin' on in!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wow. A lot has gone on since I last checked in here. That audio stuff is....crazy...but not surprising. Reminds me of how she'd yell at Gary. 

Also, take note of how she talks about her son. "I'm not watching him today." WATCHING. As if she's the babysitter. 

Let's see Dr. Do Nothing help her spin this one. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I wish they'd think that way, but Jenelle didn't have custody of Jace and they filmed her.  Chelsea just sits on the couch doing nothing and they film her...

I think the plummeting ratings are going to finally sink this for good. Amber doesn't deserve any more chances, and she certainly isn't anybody's definition of a mom.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Wow. A lot has gone on since I last checked in here. That audio stuff is....crazy...but not surprising. Reminds me of how she'd yell at Gary. 

Also, take note of how she talks about her son. "I'm not watching him today." WATCHING. As if she's the babysitter. 

A lot of men say the same about their kids, unfortunately.

• Love 4

That is one scary audio! WTF?!!! She refuses to care for her son?! Damn.....I wasn't aware it was optional. She wants to play the gel card but SHE CHOSE prison over rehab FFS! And THEN she started using all over again. I've heard her say many times that she has never filmed sober. Then claims she is. REPEAT. 

That's addiction. And asshole behavior. They haven't created a pill for that yet.

I think filming should be taken off the table. The closest she comes to a mother is a mother fucker.

She needs residential care so they can dry her out and see what they are truly working with. Abusing drugs can really screw with a proper diagnosis. 

I wouldn't trust her with a turtle. 

• Love 22

From The Ashley's Article:

According to the vlogger’s source, the new audio clip was recorded on Christmas Eve 2018. It begins with Amber and Andrew arguing while James is in the room.

“I’m telling James when he gets older that you’re a trashbag!” Amber yells at Andrew. 

“You should tell him that you didn’t want him. How about that?” Andrew yells back.

Amber admits that she didn’t want the baby, and that she didn’t want to have another baby until she was in her thirties.

“Thirty two is when I wanted a baby!” she screams. “So you tell me how I ended up not having a baby for 10 years! Fat ass!”

Her voice then gets even more intense and a sound is heard that is similar to someone hitting something.

“Tell me how I had a motherf**king baby!” she screams. “Tell me! Tell me how!”

Andrew starts screaming “Ow! I’m holding James! Stop hitting me!”

“Tell me f**king how in 10 years!” Amber yells back. “Answer the f**king question! Tell me now how I did not have a baby for 10 years.”

When Andrew suggests that Amber didn’t become pregnant because she was on birth control (someone went to itsyoursexlife.com, apparently!), Amber becomes even more enraged.

“You fat ass! You ugly fat f**k! You don’t deserve me!” she yells. “You disgusting fat ass. I can’t wait, I’m going to blow you out of the water. You will never have a career IN.THIS.INDUSTRY! But I will make HUNDREDS of thousands of f**king dollars!”

Andrew then asks Amber calmly, “Why are you so abusive?”

Amber tells Andrew that it’s because he’s a disgusting man who “used my body.” (We can assume she is talking about him getting her pregnant.)

The video picks up again after that, with Amber screaming, “I’m going to say this to you one more time you ugly f**king fat ass: get out of my house now! Get out!”

Amber tells Andrew to “take him and go.” (“Him” is James, by the way.) She then threatens to make a statement to the press “about everything.”

Andrew begs Amber to calm down and take her medication, but she continues.

“It’s done! You had the audacity to say s**t to me?! Bitch!” she screams. “I’m making a statement. I’m making a statement to the press. We are broken up and this is why.”

“Because I got you pregnant?” Andrew asks. “That’s gonna fly!”

James can be heard babbling in the background, proving that he was in the room as this fight was taking place.

“You got [James], go!” Amber yells.

Andrew explains that, to make a baby, they both had to have sex, but Amber starts counting down.

“1…2…Get the f**k out!” Amber says as another noise is heard.

“You’re going to throw something at me with the baby?” Andrew says.

“I will kill you! I will kill you! Get out!” she screams, then adding, “I’m gonna stab you in your neck!”

Andrew repeats what she said.

“Why are you going to stab me in my neck?” Andrew says, as the audio clip cuts off.

The vlogger explains that the rest of the clip is more of the same, with Amber repeating herself

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
29 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Amber admits that she didn’t want the baby, and that she didn’t want to have another baby until she was in her thirties.

“Thirty two is when I wanted a baby!” she screams. “So you tell me how I ended up not having a baby for 10 years! Fat ass!”

Her voice then gets even more intense and a sound is heard that is similar to someone hitting something.

“Tell me how I had a motherf**king baby!” she screams. “Tell me! Tell me how!”

Andrew starts screaming “Ow! I’m holding James! Stop hitting me!”

“Tell me f**king how in 10 years!” Amber yells back. “Answer the f**king question! Tell me now how I did not have a baby for 10 years.”

When Andrew suggests that Amber didn’t become pregnant because she was on birth control (someone went to itsyoursexlife.com, apparently!), Amber becomes even more enraged.

Amber is an idiot.  She was off her birth control, which she never should have been if didn't want a baby...because duh.  

And even after getting pregnant, if she didn't want a baby, she still chose to have a baby.  Amber could have had an abortion after finding out she was pregnant if she didn't want to have a baby (in 2018 in Ohio, Amber would have been able to get an abortion until (I believe) 20 weeks along.  Amber had the money to travel to another state where the cut-off date for an abortion is past 20 weeks (some states allow for abortion up until 24-26 weeks).

Andrew shouldn't have knocked her up 5 seconds after meeting her, but Amber acts like this happened to her.  She could have (a) stayed on birth control like she had for a decade; or (b) got an abortion once she realized she was pregnant. (I suppose there's also the option of adoption, but I doubt Andrew would have wanted to parent the. She probably couldn't stand the thought of him raising their baby himself while others judged her...even though we all knew that's exactly what would happen eventually anyway.) She chose to go off of birth control and she chose to continue the pregnancy knowing she didn't want a baby anytime soon.  She had options.

(I assume Amber probably considers abortion such a bad thing so she'd never have one, even though she has no issue with the sins of physical/emotional/mental abuse of her partners and basically choosing to abandon her kids because they interfere with her sleeping until 2pm and her oxy-parties in her closet.)

Poor James and Poor Leah.  Amber likely would have/will have at least emotionally/verbally abused them at some point.  They're lucky they have dads who are willing to parent and who seem like decent people.  Here's hoping they don't have to be subjected to being around their unstable, mean, and dangerous mother for long periods of time. I guess Amber's one redeeming quality is that she at least managed to pick decent men who were willing to stick around and actively parent their children.  I can't imagine if Amber had kids by someone like Adam, Luis (Briana from TM2's second baby daddy), or Jace's dad.  Thank goodness Leah & James have fathers who are around and actively parent.  

And here's hoping Amber invests the last of her TM money on permanent sterilization rather than lawyers "up the ass" and drugs. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16