Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

So Amber is a slumlord?  Or she just invested in some company that a relative came up with - thinking of that First Time Flippers show.

Who would buy any real estate from her (or her company)?

It'd be better if she opened a bed and sofa shop.  She could at least rate the products.

Just googled and saw she had companies listed under Forever Haute - all of which look to be kaput now.

Wasn’t Forever Haute her plus size women’s clothing line? She and Matt bought fixer upper houses and flipped a few of them...is that her big real estate business? As I recall, she didn’t do diddly squat with that business...Matt basically did the fixing up and flipping. Amber just kept her butt glued to the sofa all day.

• Love 7

@ginger90, thank you for the post of Shawn's current reactions.  He sure is back-pedaling.  Where is all this evidence against Andrew that he has promised?  By chance, did he have any messages for Andrew, like "I'm sorry?" 

Andrew is a weirdo who walked into his current situation with eyes wide open, but still he doesn't deserve to be beaten verbally and physically.

He keeps alluding to what Amber has done to him and Baby James.  I wonder if Amber ever hit the baby, or man-handled him in some way, or if the reference just to what the baby may have heard or seen.  

• Love 19
59 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Look, I know I'm a terrible person, okay? You don't have to tell me. I make all kinds of inappropriate jokes in front of my kids. I once told my eight year old daughter that The Four Tops were commonly referred to as "The Group With Those Big Big Hitties," just to see if I could get her to say it in mixed company the next time one of their songs came on. I have made the "Boioioioioing!" boner noise in front of my 9 year old son when two teen characters on Stranger Things had their first kiss, AND have narrated Mike's mom checking out Billy by saying "I'd love to toast up THOSE buns!" in a woman's voice. So yes, I'm a bad person. 

But seriously, that's some comedy gold right there. A grown man, taking an infant, to an exhibition about the samurai period (a detail he includes simply to emphasize how erudite he is), having a panic attack because swords. I'm sorry, guys, that's funny to me. I feel like the next tweet mentions the docent having to comfort him, then he and James go to an oxygen bar followed by goat yoga to calm the fuck down. Andrew, I feel for your experience, but you are a total douche. 

Speaking as the "world's worst person", I concur.  When I read it I thought "he's making a case for disability".  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Bubby can miss me with the I’ll always stand by my sister.  Just shut up and go away.

Andrew would probably be wise to slow down on all these revelations as well, he’s about to wear out his welcome.  This is bordering on the boy who cried wolf territory for me.  I’m not saying all this terrible shit didn’t happen, but that should be saved for the court case.  

Lastly, a quick search on the Indiana state professional license website does not come up with any registrations for Amber Portwood (not current, not expired).  She never had a real estate license.  I have my doubts that she even has her drivers license.  The real estate license is actually classroom, reading and a test.  There’s no way she could have handled that.  There’s also required continuing ed, annually.  I’m not certain but I don’t know if being a felon (it ain’t illegal) precludes you from obtaining a real estate license, but one would think clients may hav some apprehensions to hiring you if you have a record.  You do, after all, have access to their homes.  Either way, Amber is a big fat liar.  Nothing we didn’t already know.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
39 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

This sounds very similar to what Cheyenne and Catelynn said. I'm almost positive MTV/Viacom instructed them to put this statement out.

Just like MTV instructed them (and probably paid them) to fly to Indiana to show their support at the courthouse.  Even Maci's bun was there to support Amber's bun.

court.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

But seriously, that's some comedy gold right there. A grown man, taking an infant, to an exhibition about the samurai period (a detail he includes simply to emphasize how erudite he is), having a panic attack because swords. I'm sorry, guys, that's funny to me. I feel like the next tweet mentions the docent having to comfort him, then he and James go to an oxygen bar followed by goat yoga to calm the fuck down. Andrew, I feel for your experience, but you are a total douche. 

We are not bad people. That was hilarious and I laughed out loud. I had to come here to share my feelings about Andrew's PTSD moment.

I've developed a bit of a girl crush on Katie from Without a Crystal Ball and I wish Grace from The Grace Report wasn't so busy with her day job to give this story more YouTube vlogging time. Hopefully both of them can also blast Barb Evans too. But I digress.

• Love 8

All I have to say is, I'm glad Andrew fucking did whatever he had to do to get the dirt on her ass and releases everything. Serves her right for being an abuser and using mental illness as an excuse for her shitty ass behavior. I am totally here for all the damn dirt.

• Love 24
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

873A3557-AA49-404F-8849-0090B7FED126.jpeg

93B9F379-8EDC-4E27-AB79-1AF11384BBB6.jpeg

No one cares Shawn...that is your personal business. I bet if you lived with her for a few months it wouldn't take long for her to threaten you and call you awful names in front of your kids. If you want to help her stop her abusive behavior maybe get real with her and quit enabling her.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Look, I know I'm a terrible person, okay? You don't have to tell me. I make all kinds of inappropriate jokes in front of my kids. I once told my eight year old daughter that The Four Tops were commonly referred to as "The Group With Those Big Big Hitties," just to see if I could get her to say it in mixed company the next time one of their songs came on. I have made the "Boioioioioing!" boner noise in front of my 9 year old son when two teen characters on Stranger Things had their first kiss, AND have narrated Mike's mom checking out Billy by saying "I'd love to toast up THOSE buns!" in a woman's voice. So yes, I'm a bad person. 

You know, I have been wondering if he isn't on the Spectrum for awhile now...he seems to have some behaviors that seem like he might be...Asperger's? He just seems socially awkward and inappropriate at times. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Look, I know I'm a terrible person, okay? ...

He's laying it on a littttttle thick!

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Just like MTV instructed them (and probably paid them) to fly to Indiana to show their support at the courthouse.  Even Maci's bun was there to support Amber's bun.

court.jpg

Was this recent, or was this the first appearance?

• Love 3

@MyPeopleAreNordic, I hope you're right. I'm still kinda bummed after reading Barb's response to Jenelle losing her job/Amber not getting fired, so I'm just looking on the dark side of things today. And I have no idea why I let the actions of people I only know through TV bother me, but here we are. 

• Love 13
Just now, Birdee said:

@MyPeopleAreNordic, I hope you're right. I'm still kinda bummed after reading Barb's response to Jenelle losing her job/Amber not getting fired, so I'm just looking on the dark side of things today. And I have no idea why I let the actions of people I only know through TV bother me, but here we are. 

I mean, I doubt I'm right, but just since Kristina and Gary have shown themselves to generally be decent, I'm willing to throw that possibility out there just in case.  

• Love 15

The more that comes out just pisses me off more. It's a fucked up day when I can consider MATT to be telling close to the truth.

Luckily I had a shitty day and fell asleep before the show came on. I'm DONE! 

I'll still be strolling by for the tea and refried beans though.

• Love 9

Kristina and Gary have feathered their nest just fine all on Amber's back.  They have had checks, trips and lots of good meals on MTV dollars.   Has it been easy for them.  NO but someway they have managed to walk the line and remain neutral.  Great job...well done.

Amber's the cash cow and if MTV decides to sacrifice the cash cow everybody's funds dry up. 

If the sponsors are not backing off the show will go on.

Sorry but it's all about the money folks!

• Love 3

As far as saying "no comment" or telling your friends that would be best, that is actually smart.  If there's legal proceedings going on, let the courts handle it all.

Maybe Gary and/or Kristina think that Amber will go completely off the rails without the show?  I know I'd be afraid of her if/when they finally fire her.  Maybe they'll be lucky enough to have her put away for a long stint in prison - not gel.

This really smells like stories from old Hollywood where, for example, the studio execs knew Judy Garland was an addict, but would just prop her up, get a Dr. Feelgood to pump her up, just so the latest movie could be completed.

• Love 12

I have this going through my head when I listen to one of these despicable audios:  "Imagine if the roles were reversed, imagine if the roles were reversed..."

Can you imagine the outrage if Andrew was doing and saying all of these things to Amber?  And putting Baby James at risk? Oh my god, MTV would be all over it with declarations of support for Amber.  

Amber is making Farrah, Jenelle and David look like stellar human beings at this point.  Wow.  A few months ago Jenelle's thread was hopping, and now this.  Ugh.  Cancel the show indeed.  I stopped watching years ago and keep up with the goings-on here.  But I am willing to even let these wonderful forums go to send Amber into irrelevance.

• Love 15

Amber acted like candid camera showed up. She knew about them. 

She admitted EVERYTHING in that last audio. I thought I had a potty mouth. Nope. Amber speaks like a drunken sailor. So damn demeaning.

@CouchTater is totally right. If that was a guy, he would be in jail right now. Dang, she's hateful. 

• Love 17

Maybe MTV finally realizes they can no longer get away with encouraging Amber's abusive behavior and they have to start with a new group. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for the 30 year old "Teen Moms". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, druzy said:

Maybe MTV finally realizes they can no longer get away with encouraging Amber's abusive behavior and they have to start with a new group. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for the 30 year old "Teen Moms". 

"You must be at least 15 years old to apply."

Wow. At least MTV has standards? Or most states have laws against anyone under 14 working and MTV doesn't wanna hassle with paperwork? I'd like to think someone wouldn't even consider putting their pregnant 14 year old on TV, but my faith in humanity is dead.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Did anyone see this? 

Oh shut the fuck up. There wouldn't have been the need to record shit if that person wasn't acting a fool and then sending love to all her followers and recording isn't silent abuse. These mfs need to be off MTV. They are babying a fucking abuser and then post shit like that and then want to use the word provoke. No the bitch thinks her shit doesn't stink and that she could just keep on and on doing shit. What if it had been the other way around, everyone would be praising the bitch for recording it. Fuck all of them.

Yeah Marriage Bootcamp was so much fun watching her be her true fucking self. She goes after anyone that does not agree with her.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

She’s amazing in her delusion.  And her boy Aaron is in bad shape too 

Did you see the latest on Aaron?  That Nick took out a restraining order against him because Aaron has delusions of killing Nick and Nick’s wife?  Yikes!!!!  And this is who she is aligning herself with?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The standard perceptions of our society are changing. For example, Bill Cosby got away with his abuses for decades and ~2015 his victims started getting judicial help. This caused a shift in many people’s views on what sex abuse was and who the offender can be. 

Our societal brain isn’t used to having a “dainty” woman be the domestic abuser against a large man. But we are changing our perceptions here (which is a good thing). I doubt Andrew wanted to become a “poster child” for domestic violence reality. But that’s what’s happening. 

Amber, additionally, will go down in history for her own part in this. 

Edited by 4Sibes Redux
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, 4Sibes Redux said:

The standard perceptions of our society are changing. For example, Bill Cosby got away with his abuses for decades and ~2015 his victims started getting judicial help. This caused a shift in many people’s views on what sex abuse was and who the offender can be. 

Our societal brain isn’t used to having a “dainty” woman be the domestic abuser against a large man. But we are changing our perceptions here (which is a good thing). I doubt Andrew wanted to become a “poster child” for domestic violence reality. But that’s what’s happening. 

Amber, additionally, may go down in history for this. 

You are right about that. TWO of my brothers were beaten up by their wives. One with a golf club. When he disclosed to me I got him numbers to call for abuse. He even reported it police and they laughed in his face! UGH! Neither one of those chicks are allowed in my home. 

On 9/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, toodywoody said:

Good on his ass for recording her. Finally someone stood up to her. I don't care if she was set up. She is a classic abuser with blaming the victim for not shutting up, etc. 

AMEN! Good for Andrew. 

On 9/18/2019 at 8:55 AM, druzy said:

Did anyone see this? 

Roxanne can have several seats.  This woman lied to her daughter about who her father was for over 23 years* (Brittany thought Briana's dad was hers, too....then learned from her mom on a Family Therapy-type show on television that another man was her bio father. He'd passed away when she was a baby).  I'm going to go ahead and say that is "cruel" and that's a "betrayal unlike any other." That was literally "silent abuse." B*tch, please. 

Good on Andrew for getting proof and releasing it because not only does it show everyone who Amber is, but it also shows everyone that lots of people are super willing to excuse abusers & blame victims for "provoking" their abusers. I'm glad those people are getting outed now, too (cough, Roxanne, cough, Shaun). WE SEE YOU. 

*Link to Britt finding out from her mom on TV about her dad for anyone who didn't know of it:  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-3-brittany-dejesus-biological-father-99730/ 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

How can this repulsive POS not be fired yet? (I mean Amber, not Roxanne)

I think they are just going to stop filming Amber which means no more paychecks. I think they want to avoid any potential lawsuits like the one Farrah commenced. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5