Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Amber is an idiot.  She was off her birth control, which she never should have been if didn't want a baby...because duh.  

And even after getting pregnant, if she didn't want a baby, she still chose to have a baby.  Amber could have had an abortion after finding out she was pregnant if she didn't want to have a baby (in 2018 in Ohio, Amber would have been able to get an abortion until (I believe) 20 weeks along.  Amber had the money to travel to another state where the cut-off date for an abortion is past 20 weeks (some states allow for abortion up until 24-26 weeks).

Andrew shouldn't have knocked her up 5 seconds after meeting her, but Amber acts like this happened to her.  She could have (a) stayed on birth control like she had for a decade; or (b) got an abortion once she realized she was pregnant. (I suppose there's also the option of adoption, but I doubt Andrew would have wanted to parent the. She probably couldn't stand the thought of him raising their baby himself while others judged her...even though we all knew that's exactly what would happen eventually anyway.) She chose to go off of birth control and she chose to continue the pregnancy knowing she didn't want a baby anytime soon.  She had options.

(I assume Amber probably considers abortion such a bad thing so she'd never have one, even though she has no issue with the sins of physical/emotional/mental abuse of her partners and basically choosing to abandon her kids because they interfere with her sleeping until 2pm and her oxy-parties in her closet.)

Poor James and Poor Leah.  Amber likely would have/will have at least emotionally/verbally abused them at some point.  They're lucky they have dads who are willing to parent and who seem like decent people.  Here's hoping they don't have to be subjected to being around their unstable, mean, and dangerous mother for long periods of time. I guess Amber's one redeeming quality is that she at least managed to pick decent men who were willing to stick around and actively parent their children.  I can't imagine if Amber had kids by someone like Adam, Luis (Briana from TM2's second baby daddy), or Jace's dad.  Thank goodness Leah & James have fathers who are around and actively parent.  

And here's hoping Amber invests the last of her TM money on permanent sterilization rather than lawyers "up the ass" and drugs. 

Amen!! ALL of THIS☝️

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Finally he writes something I with. And BTW....Cate....you have been to treatment too many times to enable her ass. You know better. Maci.....Gurllll! You KNOW better! Y’all should not be backing up this basic bitch! 

MTV needs to remove Amber immediately. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

This makes my blood boil. I stopped watching because of her and the shit she pulled at the reunion with Farrah. This bitch thinks her shit doesn't stink and that she is someone and can just get away with being violent snd threatening everyone. I would hate to hear what she has said around Leah. I feel so bad for her and am glad she has Gary and Kristina.

Amber is a piece of shit. You could literally hear her hitting him multiple times. NO ONE ever deserves that shit. Not only is she verbally abusive but physically too. 

I guess people need to start with the sponsers or something to get them to fire her. It is a fucking shame how MTV and her co stars have defended her.

And her brother justs needs to stfu. Gd I am fucking pissed that he is sitting there saying shit like that. Like wtf is wrong with him. I don't care if Andrew provoked her, she has acted this way with everyone. Fucking hit Gary and the impregnator. Went after Farrah, went off on Jenelle. She thinks she can do whatever the hell she wants. I wish someone would fucking smack her around and she could see how it feels. Fucking bitch and her brother needs to learn to keep his mouth shut and since when has he listened to those recordings. And what I mean is, one recording Amber doesn't know where the fuck the cameras are at, so how would he have access to them?

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

D42BEE68-7B34-4C38-938D-7AA0242EA374.jpeg

Mf, no I am not perfect. I cuss like a sailor but I have never said or done the shit she has. I never threatened my bf with the baby in his arms, hit my bf while the baby was in his arms or ever hit the man. I have never said I did not want my child and all the other shit she said. Yes Amber has mental illness but part of her shit is that she believes she can do what she wants and thinks she is someone. Her fucking brother is just as bad as she is with the shit that comes out of his mouth. Wake the fuck up mf. DV is not ok.

• Love 23

So my prediction is that regardless what Amber did they will NOT fire her!  They will come up with some half passed excuse and send her to rehab!

There she'll stay til things cool down and one of the others ACT up!  Then she'll return all sad and contrite!

Watch for it!  Ambers tv gold no matter what she does.  It's a shit show and she's  one of the stars!

• Love 1

OMG, can you imagine if the circumstances were reversed, and Andrew did all of those sick things to Amber?  He'd already be arrested.

On another note, and I am not victim-shaming, but what is wrong with Andrew?  I don't even hear anger or fear in voice as he's trying to reason with her.  I wish he had expressed a little more emotion in the recordings; his affect is very flat.  I'm afraid his lack of obvious emotional reactions may lead some to believe he was acting, setting her up, etc.  I don't believe that, but I also don't want there to be any doubt by anyone that this chick is a psycho who needs a long timeout in some locked-down facility.

• Love 13

Holy hell. Bubby and his terrible grammar can shove off. 

But you've GOT to love Amber telling Andrew that she will ruin him in the industry!!

I don’t know, it looks like she’s losing the golden couple (Cate and Ty), can the “industry” be far behind?

I really can’t see how she goes on without either prison or an institution. She’s amazingly far gone. But of course she just may get lucky and meet a sterile cuckoo.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I really can’t see how she goes on without either prison or an institution. She’s amazingly far gone.

She is! I honestly had no idea she was so round the bend. I can't believe MTV is supporting this. Everything is just such bullshit it's amazing- what a world

• Love 11
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amber’s brother can’t keep his mouth shut.......

960F509C-A4CC-42A5-BCDE-1F54409AA8DE.jpeg

649E3ACD-6CD1-41B0-B28D-3967E87F194E.jpeg

Yes what she said was disgusting and disturbing but I truly believe Andrew set her up and was making a case for custody this whole time. Cameras in the house.....weird. I understand while you’re awzt but when you get home? And even his dialogue is leading. He knows she’s a psycho and he pushes her and pushes her. He’s just as much to blame keeping james in a situation like that and provoking someone who is obviously very unstable. 

He should’ve taken james and left! Ehh subject the baby yo that shit just go get proof on video. Sick stuff people. Very sick stuff. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

This is typical language of abusive enablers...”she was provoked” we’ve all heard this from men who blame their abuse on a woman provoking them.  Amber is an abusive woman. She’s a bully and a manipulator who puts on different face in front of the cameras...she has several mental illnesses and no one understands her...blah, blah, blah. She should be fired from this show...period. The things she said on this audiotape are horrible and frightening. Especially when she threatens to stab him and makes other threats right in front of her child...a child she doesn’t even want to take care of as she stated in the audio. Also what was striking was her arrogance and braggadocio about her money and influence and how she would use it to ruin him. Wow...I didn’t know she was such a player in show biz...she sounded like Harvey Weinstein with the threatening language and bullying. Her brother should stop protecting her from herself. If Amber was a man who said and did these things that are on this audio, he would be arrested and would have been shit canned from MTV by now. Your sister is an abusive person who should NEVER have custody of James...EVER. And MTV  should fire her immediately. The other women on TMOG should stop providing support to her and absolve their relationship with her. Enough of this trash...not a big fan of Andrew but he clearly is the only thing keeping James safe and cared for. Amber was mad because he woke her up at 2 PM?? I knew she was a lazy lardass but not getting up before 2PM is insane. 

Amen! All the upvotes!

I am so sad for that precious baby. Imagine hearing that from your own mother. And Leah will suffer from this as well, there's no way she can't.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, druzy said:

You should be mad and disgusted Cate. She used you and the other Teen Moms to create a persona of mentally ill woman who is misunderstood and mistreated by men. You all ran to Indianapolis after all this went down to support her...you left your own families and kids in order to be there for her. You got used.

• Love 17

I'm not going to judge him for his tone. I tend to do the same same in arguments (admittedly small) because if someone is upset and loud I'm not helping the situation raising my voice. MOST OF THE TIME.

Now I've been married for decades and my husband is very calm but if he's upset about something I keep it cool. To people listening it might appear that I don't care. Not true. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

My thoughts on Andrew sounding flat and like he's leading her - this happened before. Those recordings were not isolated incidents. Amber is a violent abuser. She has been since the show first started. We've all seen it. So it's likely that Andrew had been attacked many times and had conditioned himself to not react. Getting emotional with her just makes it worse. And yes, he probably was hoping to secure some proof. So what? She should not get away with her abuse. It's easy to say, "Why doesn't he just leave?" But I cannot judge the choices an abuse victim makes. I won't judge him for wanting a back up plan. 

Is Andrew a saint? Hell no. He's got his issues too, to be sure. But that doesn't negate the actions Amber has taken. Abuse is abuse. I will not give any credit to Bubby's little, "he provoked her" statements. Amber is an adult. She can choose how you react. 

My post noting his flat affect was not an indictment of Andrew.  I was noting that a certain segment of people invested in the outcome of situation will see it as culpability on his part, believing that he wasn't really afraid for his or  Baby James' safety because it didn't sound like it.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Why is bubba’s defense always he was provoking her ?  I don’t see it.  Apparently all it takes to provoke her is to be standing up and breathing 

Amber: He said good morning to me 😡

Bubba: You see. He provoked her and I will block all of you!

• Love 22
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

My thoughts on Andrew sounding flat and like he's leading her - this happened before. Those recordings were not isolated incidents. Amber is a violent abuser. She has been since the show first started. We've all seen it. So it's likely that Andrew had been attacked many times and had conditioned himself to not react. Getting emotional with her just makes it worse. And yes, he probably was hoping to secure some proof. So what? She should not get away with her abuse. It's easy to say, "Why doesn't he just leave?" But I cannot judge the choices an abuse victim makes. I won't judge him for wanting a back up plan. 

Is Andrew a saint? Hell no. He's got his issues too, to be sure. But that doesn't negate the actions Amber has taken. Abuse is abuse. I will not give any credit to Bubby's little, "he provoked her" statements. Amber is an adult. She can choose how you react. 

Amber is drawn to passive men...their passivity and docile nature are easy for her to abuse both physically and mentally. She’s a brute and a POS...especially when she abuses men in front of their children. Is there an online petition for MTV to fire her? If not there should be one.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I can just hear her going off on him if he did react and not remain calm with her, she would call him a pussy and beat his ass even more. DV victims learn to control their emotions to not set off their abuser. 

I think part of Amber's problem is all her enablers and blaming everything on her mental health. Part of it is her mental illness but the other part is she thinks she is above everything and can do as she pleases. 

• Love 15
37 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Why is bubba’s defense always he was provoking her ?  I don’t see it.  Apparently all it takes to provoke her is to be standing up and breathing 

It’s his defense because he’s an enabler and is codependent. Her mom has probably suffered some verbal and/or physical abuse from her. She was abused by Amber’s father for many years apparently. This is a dysfunctional family that was plagued by alcoholism and domestic violence. Amber and her brother grew up in this environment and have recreated it in their relationship and in other relationships. MTV should shut down both of these franchises...they are riddled with drug addictions, toxic relationships that are played out in front of young children and bad role modeling for their kids. Plus...none of these “girls” are Teen Moms anymore. They are pushing 30. Enough!

• Love 18
On 9/13/2019 at 5:59 PM, druzy said:
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Wonder why the change of heart.

5 hours ago, druzy said:
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

You should be mad and disgusted Cate. She used you and the other Teen Moms to create a persona of mentally ill woman who is misunderstood and mistreated by men. You all ran to Indianapolis after all this went down to support her...you left your own families and kids in order to be there for her. You got used.

Yes, the cast was lied to and used, but I think the blame for the courthouse show of solidarity falls on the producers.  They undoubtedly coordinated all of that.  (Notice how the cast all used the same “I’m sad” and “thoughts and prayers” talking point).  Can you imagine lazy Cate getting off the couch and flying to Indiana for a stupid court hearing on her own?  Or any of them for that matter?  I was shocked to see that at first, but then I realized it was the producers doing what they could to support one of their “stars,” put their spin on it, and keep this money-maker going. It definitely sounds like Andrew set this thing up, but good for him for exposing this POS abuser and her POS enablers.

• Love 15

Even if he did set it up, there was a timeframe where there wasn't cameras or audio of it. In order for anyone to believe him because of her having people snowed, he had to put cameras and audio for anyone to believe him especially since he is a guy. I just don't understand why people didn't believe him when it has been right in front of people for 10 years. Amber has a mental illness but also has a temper problem and a problem with drugs and going off her meds. And can never admit she is wrong or that she is the problem,  it is always someone else's fault.

• Love 22
6 hours ago, druzy said:

This is the woman who posted the audio. Apparently Tyler reached out to her. I wonder if Amber is going to post an Instagram Live threatening Cate and Tyler for posting about her.

Amber has been told by her lawyer not to say a word right now. I think by Sunday her top will blow though.  

I believe Andrew has been asked, by his lawyer, not to reply now as well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/13/2019 at 6:40 PM, ginger90 said:

D42BEE68-7B34-4C38-938D-7AA0242EA374.jpeg

So this asshole is seriously saying MTV won't fire her regardless? See Jenelle Evans! Clearly Bubby here is getting financial support from Amber, and IMO he can fuck all the way off.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate & Tyler spoke to producers about Amber

usm6wmw3ngm31.jpg

I have reached out to Andrew personally, I don’t need to do it publicly.  - Tyler.

so that’s where you draw the line, Ty???  Because fuck all when it comes to Carly and her parents.  But hey, Ambular deserves this courtesy and grace?  GTFOH. 

• Love 16

Matt Baier contacted that blogger. Wasn't he defending Amber a few months ago?

I'm in the middle of watching this so you don't have to and the blogger said that Matt lied to TMZ about Amber's recent DV arrest out of loyalty. He felt he had to protect her.🙄 However, when he listened to the tapes he had flashbacks and started shaking uncontrollably and needed to speak out against dv. He also blamed Amber for the "lies" that were spread about him. That's all I listened to so far. 
Edited by druzy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

So if it is her disease or illness how can she turn it off and on while the cameras were there? That's bs, that means it isnt the illness or disease and she's just a fucking ugly ass piece of shit.

Everyone here has said for years that she is always in bed or on the couch. Social anxiety? No I just think she is a fucking bitch who can't stand it when she is challenged or people don't fall for her shit or get tired of her shit. 

And why are people bullying this chick? My gosh and so what even if she is unemployed, their favorite Amber sits around in bed all day and beats up her fucking boyfriends. Wtf is wrong with people supporting her? She literally wants to fight everyone and clearly if she can control her shit in front of cameras then she KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

So if it is her disease or illness how can she turn it off and on while the cameras were there? That's bs, that means it isnt the illness or disease and she's just a fucking ugly ass piece of shit. 

She's the type of person who needs their ass kicked. That's the only way she will learn. It may save her life one day because she will think twice before mouthing off to the wrong person.

• Love 16
Just now, druzy said:

She's the type of person who needs their ass kicked. That's the only way she will learn. It may save her life one day because she will think twice before mouthing off to the wrong person.

I agree and wish someone would just punch her in her fucking mouth to shut her the fuck up.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, druzy said:

You would have thought GEL would have done that to her, though.  Lawd knows it straightened me the F up.  I still get the shudders when I think of ever having to be incarcerated again, even if just for one day.  It’s excrutiating!  

She, along with all of these girls (yes even perfect Chelsea and functioning alcoholic Maci) could use a good dose of tough love and the real world.  Some more than others, still.  NO ONE  has ever said the word NO to these girls.  They are the worst kid of bratty teens but going on 30.  Sadly, for most of them, their parents and family won’t say boo because they are living off the gravy train, too.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 12

When it comes to him recording her and possibly setting the situation up I guess I feel good for him. Even if he did know which "buttons" to push, or whatever Bubby, she's still batshit crazy and dangerous. She said some scary stuff and it seemed clear to me that it wasn't the first time. If he needed to get that crap on tape to be taken seriously then that's sad but not surprising. I'm no fan of Andrew as a whole, but when I have to choose "sides", I'm going with the person who's holding the baby and worried about getting stabbed in the neck. 

We've seen tiny slivers from her life over the years and we all saw that the crazy ran deep with this one. If the rest of the cast and crew are just now seeing it themselves then they were either in deep denial or blind and deaf. 

• Love 23
14 hours ago, kicksave said:

Amber is drawn to passive men...their passivity and docile nature are easy for her to abuse both physically and mentally. She’s a brute and a POS...especially when she abuses men in front of their children. Is there an online petition for MTV to fire her? If not there should be one.

We need to start boycotting and writing to the advertisers again, as happened when David killed poor Nugget. 

• Love 8