Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:27 AM, ginger90 said:

Time for the makeup to come off?  You are wearing fake eyelashes and eyeliner, and stenciled eyebrows liar.

20 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Amber looks pretty !

NOOOOOOO omg I am going to barf!  

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:38 PM, druzy said:

“There can’t be any indication of me wanting a family more than me taking care of our beautiful son and keeping him safe,” Andrew said. “He sees photos of her every day, smells her smells and plays with toys they loved to play with.”

EW!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

She’s got the come-hither look! Watch out guys!  

Are you reffering to the picture posted above? I think she looks pretty (and I have never found Amber pretty) but the set of her jaw and her eyes are so determined.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

She’s got the come-hither look! Watch out guys! 

MTV doesn’t have to try very hard to play Amber as a ticking time bomb. All the words and actions are already there. 

Ladies, you better hold onto your guys when you visit the Wal-Mart now...

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
FYI-Amber didn't break the mirror that The Blast used for this article.  Andrew posted this picture on his Instagram a while ago complaining that the mirror he ordered from the couch broke in the mail. 

Glennon went to court Thursday and filed a notice of intention to relocate his residence.

The document was filed in his ongoing paternity case with the "Teen Mom" star, as he seeks primary custody of their 1-year-old son, James.

Glennon had previously requested that Portwood is allowed visitation, but that it must be supervised, as he is alleging she cannot provide a safe and stable environment for the child.

It's unclear where Glennon is planning for his move, but it's no surprise he wants a change of scenery after allegedly getting attacked by Portwood back in July, resulting in the reality star being charged with three felonies.

Edited by druzy
They both suck
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I guess she didn't learn anything from Matt.

Amber Portwood and Andrew Glennon Are Fighting Over Thousands of Dollars ‘Missing’ From Their Joint Account

“A lot of money went missing from Amber’s and Andrew’s joint bank account leading up to the fight,” the source claims, alleging that Glennon previously spent a large chunk of the Teen Mom OG star’s money “on inauthentic items at an auction.”

While Portwood was “suspicious” of Glennon, she didn’t address the missing money — at first.

Amber Portwood Through the Years

“Amber is very trusting, so at first when she noticed there was some money gone she did not want to make an issue out of it even though she is fully supporting their family financially,” the source explains. “Amber wanted Andrew to contribute to their family on some level and that is an issue that had been brewing.”

An insider close to Glennon tells Us that Andrew had inadvertently purchased items at a fraudulent auction that led to a lawsuit being lodged to reclaim the funds.

Additionally, “Amber and Andrew became aware of their joint bank account being manipulated,” with unauthorized transactions being made in California and Georgia, the insider said, adding that the pair “agreed the best thing to do was to suspend that account and transfer the funds. She insisted on removing all the money from their joint account and buying a safe.”

The insider claims that while he was making on average $1500 a day from day trading, Glennon “could not keep up with Amber’s unnecessary life expenses,” that included getting meals delivered via Doordash three or four times a day and ordering huge amounts of clothing for filming the MTV series. If the items didn’t fit, “she would just throw them in a huge pile in her closet and never once think to return them.”

“Andrew just recently paid for both of Amber’s car notes, her phone bill, the electrical bill, gas, cable bill, roof repairs, her furniture financing, [their son] James’ recent vaccinations, as well as all of his food and necessities,” the insider said. “Every check Andrew would bring in would be quickly spent on the upkeep of the house.”

A source close to Portwood tells Us that “all the money was coming from Amber.”

“The only checks he brought in were from Teen Mom, a show that Amber is on that he’s a part of because of her,” the source says. “Amber also gave him many thousands to day trade with.”

The tension between Portwood and Glennon hit a breaking point last month. As previously reported, the MTV star was taken into custody for domestic battery on July 5 following an altercation with Glennon, with whom she shares 15-month-old son James, at their Indiana home. According to the court documents, the cinematographer told authorities that Portwood had a machete present during the fight,which the reality personality denied.

The source tells Us, however, that Glennon wasn’t completely innocent during the argument.

“While Andrew claims to have feared for his life, he was actually egging her on and trying to push all of her buttons,” the source alleges. “She was doing her best to get him to stop and diffuse the situation and she never had or has any intentions of hurting him or their child.”

Portwood was released from jail on July 6. Later that month, a judge ordered for a no-contact order to be place between the twosome. Portwood was later granted supervised visits with James. According to an insider, she was awarded additional visits with her son earlier this month.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, SimonSeymour said:

“He was trying to push all of her buttons” is  exactly what domestic abusers always say when they try to blame the victim. 

Also, why is she sharing her bank account with a guy she’s not married to and really hasn’t known all that long? I realize that I’m extreme about this to a degree that most people are not, but I won’t even share my main bank account with my own husband, and we’ve been together for 15 years (married for 7). I want 100% control over my own money!

That's not extreme, that's smart.

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, SimonSeymour said:

Also, why is she sharing her bank account with a guy she’s not married to and really hasn’t known all that long?

As a longtime Judge Judy viewer, I assure you that sharing a bank account with some rando boyfriend/girlfriend is quite common among people not known for having good judgment skills.

The one truth about that article is probably how Amber thinks she is rich and can spend on stupid things to prove her theory.... because we have all seen where she insults her "fans" for not understanding how rich she is and how poor they are--  even though we all know her income isn't really all that high considering everything she spends on, and that it is a temporary income.  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, starfire said:

Does anyone know how much Amber pays to Gary for child support?

No clue.

From January, 2018:

According to Radar Online, the Teen Mom“was hit with a federal tax lien filed on February 19, 2016 for $134,919,21.” The outlet reports that Amber has yet to pay off the loan. This is on top of owing nearly $10,000 dollars in child support to Gary. 

“She owes me $9,600,” Gary told Kristina in the last episode of Teen Mom OG. “Amber is not there. She is a come and go kind of mom. I don’t think her head is in kid mode.”

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Thank you for the info on Amber's debt and child support. I am sure she is convinced she is the victim yet again with Andrew/James.  I can't imagine having 2 children and not having custody of either one. I guess if Andrew ends up taking James to California, Leah and James won't be very close growing up.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:13 PM, Giant Misfit said:

As a longtime Judge Judy viewer, I assure you that sharing a bank account with some rando boyfriend/girlfriend is quite common among people not known for having good judgment skills.

I don't even know how this is a thing! When I went to get a joint account with my DAD for college, it was a huge deal! They asked a lot of questions about how we were related.  At first I think they thought I was his girlfriend, and they were like- NO!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

my mister has a very silly sense of humor.  sometimes I'm down with it, sometimes not.  When I'm feeling serious/introspective/making a point & he just mocks me or something, do I hit him with a machete?  In my imagination, abso-fucking-lutely.  In real life?  No, because I feel guilty when I even admonish him too much for it.

(I try  to be chill and be like "so, this mood you're in right now?  not really feeling it..." and in my head:  "MACHETE!  MACHETE!  MACHETE!!!")

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, teapot said:

my mister has a very silly sense of humor.  sometimes I'm down with it, sometimes not.  When I'm feeling serious/introspective/making a point & he just mocks me or something, do I hit him with a machete?  In my imagination, abso-fucking-lutely.  In real life?  No, because I feel guilty when I even admonish him too much for it.

(I try  to be chill and be like "so, this mood you're in right now?  not really feeling it..." and in my head:  "MACHETE!  MACHETE!  MACHETE!!!")

Right like we all WANT to hit our husbands with machetes, but we don't ACTUALLY DO IT!  Maybe she doesn't know this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, teapot said:

Exactly. I feel like they were shifting through the editing real quickly in these last few episodes, trying to provide a basis for Amber's assault on Andrew. My hubby can be a real goofball. I'm with my kids all day, so I kind of get sick of it. But when he gets like that, I just walk away. I have never once wielded a machete or a flip flop at him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, WahooLAH99 said:

I don't even know how this is a thing! When I went to get a joint account with my DAD for college, it was a huge deal! They asked a lot of questions about how we were related.  At first I think they thought I was his girlfriend, and they were like- NO!

Well, and I think it’s even more difficult to get a joint party REMOVED from the account.  So, I kind of wonder how much of this business about joint accounts is true.  I don’t know how she would have gotten Matt removed so fast (and without protest from him because let’s be real) and then Andrew added so fast.  Maybe she’s just opening new accounts each time and leaving the previous joint ones with zero balance.  

I tend to side eye any reports about Amber’s finances because she is such a liar and exaggerator.   I think she has gone through all her liquid funds, especially if it is true she paid cash outright for the house they live(d) in.   That, and the still most likely unpaid federal taxes....I don’t think Amber is keeping any accounts with any bank.

Either way, you are 100% correct in your assessment about obtaining a joint bank account.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Well, and I think it’s even more difficult to get a joint party REMOVED from the account.  So, I kind of wonder how much of this business about joint accounts is true.  I don’t know how she would have gotten Matt removed so fast (and without protest from him because let’s be real) and then Andrew added so fast.  Maybe she’s just opening new accounts each time and leaving the previous joint ones with zero balance.  

I tend to side eye any reports about Amber’s finances because she is such a liar and exaggerator.   I think she has gone through all her liquid funds, especially if it is true she paid cash outright for the house they live(d) in.   That, and the still most likely unpaid federal taxes....I don’t think Amber is keeping any accounts with any bank.

Either way, you are 100% correct in your assessment about obtaining a joint bank account.  

I think she just gave Andrew access to her accounts via her checkbook, ATM card and pin number. They are both too lazy to go to the bank and open a joint account especially if it involved answering questions and showing their government id's. Speaking of which, it wouldn't surprise me if they both have expired licenses. 

• Love 11

I open bank accounts.  It’s not difficult to open a joint account, you ask and we do it. You can have a joint account with anyone you choose. I explain the ramifications and you get a disclosure. You can also add a person as an authorized signer to your sole owned accounts. This gives that person authority to do any business with the account except for closing it. If you want to remove someone from a joint account you must close that account ( either can do it) and open a sole owned account. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10