Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

He's not wrong about that. Moms can be shitty, unfit parents too - see Evans, Jenelle.

And men can also be physically and emotionally abused. As a society we tend to be outraged when a man abuses a women however, when the tables are turned and a woman abuses a man, there is nowhere near the same level of outrage. Abuse us abuse and shouldn't be tolerated.

Edited by christie
  • Love 24

Amber Portwood isn't about to let her ex-BF hightail it outta Indiana with their son without a fight ... and says he has zero reason to leave their home state because he can do his job anywhere.

Amber filed her opposition to Andrew Glennon's proposed move to Malibu. As we reported, Andrew filed his own docs last month, informing the court and Amber that he wanted to with their 1-year-old son, James.

Andrew said he had nothing tying him to Indiana, but Amber says ... not so fast! In her docs, she points out her ex has put down roots in the Hoosier state -- he's lived there for 2 years and, obviously, had a child during that time.

As for his claim he works on left coast ... Amber says that's BS, because he's been a day trader -- which she points out can be done from anywhere. In the docs, Amber calls his attempt to move for employment "disingenuous."

Amber also says the move would not be in the best interests of their kid. So, she's asking the judge to shoot down Andrew's request to relocate.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 9/4/2019 at 2:26 PM, druzy said:

Here is Amber's interview with Dr. Drew. Of course she brings up going to jail for her daughter. She will never change.

Full of shit and never takes responsibility for her shit. Sure you haven't gotten in trouble, but you still beat up your baby daddies and boyfriends, take your fucking meds and calm the fuck down. Year after year it is the same shit with her.

Good for him for speaking up. He was silent because everything he said and anyone says is wrong. Amber has been like this since forever. He and everyone else has to tiptoe around her or she will fly into a rage. That is no way to raise a baby or to live.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 17

He’s also said that Amber blames him for ruining her life because of the baby. She’s 29 - she should be out partying! We’ve all seen that she couldn’t take care of that kid for even a few minutes.

Look, Andrew is a big dumb loser for getting her pregnant. But scam or not, this has to all be hell for him. And there’s nothing to show that he isn’t a good father. I hope he can get the hell out of Indiana and leave Amber in the drug closet where she belongs. 

• Love 20

Yeah so she can be soooooo depressed and only see her son 4 times a year, she can go fly to see him. If anything her kids should make her life better, make her want and strive to be better but NOOOO it is and always has been about her.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

She’s 29 - she should be out partying! We’ve all seen that she couldn’t take care of that kid for even a few minutes.

We saw Amber partying on the girls trip. She sucks the fun out of every room she walks in whether she's partying or not. Stay in your closet you repulsive, worthless POS!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Part 2: Amber's threats and Amber's Instagram Live

JC, first she says it was the only day Dr Drew could do it and that's why she couldn't go and now she didn't stand up her son. Then she was sick, get your fucking story straight, you high bitch. Go back to fucking sleep bitch. Half your makeup is fucked up and you can't even get out of bed to do this shit? I swear , pause, I swear,  pause. Like, pause, like pause. Her show! Wtf is wrong with her, I swear her fucking ego is too big to get back in the house. And she works hundreds of hours, what, you just woke up from your high.

Same shit different guy. Same rant just different shit. Rants at Farrah, rants at Matt, rants at her mom, rants at Jenelle and use to rant at Gary, now it is Andrew. Like stfu already, grow the fuck up. Thought this was her dream man and everything was great, once again all fucking lies. Always fucking saying she is sick or some shit.

Amber doesn't care about getting arrested, she is from Indiana bitches.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 18
46 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Now Andrew is saying that she abused James. Pushed him down on tile for opening a cabinet. And threw him on the bed because he was crying. I believe every word of it. 

I believe it, she’s an animal.  I hope she goes back to prison.  She’s truly a danger to society.

20 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

JC, first she says it was the only day Dr Drew could do it and that's why she couldn't go and now she didn't stand up her son. Then she was sick, get your fucking story straight, you high bitch. Go back to fucking sleep bitch. Half your makeup is fucked up and you can't even get out of bed to do this shit? I swear , pause, I swear,  pause. Like, pause, like pause. Her show! Wtf is wrong with her, I swear her fucking ego is too big to get back in the house. And she works hundreds of hours, what, you just woke up from your high.

Yeah when she says “I work hundreds of hours!!...”  I was like ???  I hope Andrew takes this to the court, she’s addressing him in the video and that’s against the no contact order.

• Love 17
41 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

hope Andrew takes this to the court, she’s addressing him in the video and that’s against the no contact order.

It certainly is. 

She has has deleted her pictures on Instagram that I posted. All of the ones with her meditating, and such. These are the most recent that now appear. None of the pictures with James are recent that she used.

86D59960-B8D8-446E-948F-2F86B27E8F8C.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

If you read The Ashley it’s incredibly sad. James was set up from the beginning. He never even had a chance at having a mother. It was nothing but a burden to Amber from the beginning. Andre ruined her life and she should be out having fun. 

10 years later and she is exactly the same person. And I believe she has Vicodin. Andrew said she complained endlessly about her scoliosis pain. I have severe scoliosis and have pain meds. No way she doesn’t. 

Dr. Drew should be run out of town for his coddling BS. 

Oh also - she HAD to give Andre the house for the baby. She’s making herself out to be a saint for letting them live there. It was court ordered. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 9/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, heatherchandler said:

Yeah when she says “I work hundreds of hours!!...”  I was like ???  I hope Andrew takes this to the court, she’s addressing him in the video and that’s against the no contact order.

I hope they let him take his son home to Malibu and find a Kristina of their very own

• Love 23

I can only recall Amber mentioning scoliosis once as an excuse for how she got addicted to fentanyl. I don’t believe a word of that. I know there are lousy doctors, but I doubt anyone would give a very young mother such a massive drug. She can do bracing and surgery, but it’s probably not even that bad if it hasn’t been mentioned!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

She is totally getting it off the streets. No way in hell is any doctor giving you a script for even proven chronic pain. I have heard it is really expensive too. Like 25-30 bucks a tablet. When she runs out of money soon she will only be able to afford the big H.

She'd better be careful. I totally believe she is hitting up pain pills. I don't think she ever stopped.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

She is totally getting it off the streets. No way in hell is any doctor giving you a script for even proven chronic pain. I have heard it is really expensive too. Like 25-30 bucks a tablet. When she runs out of money soon she will only be able to afford the big H.

She'd better be careful. I totally believe she is hitting up pain pills. I don't think she ever stopped.

Quoting myself because this is for Amber solely. Yes, people do get meds but it has tightened up considerably. Taking sedatives also suppresses the respiratory system. She’s on a lot of meds. Docs are losing their license for not turning patients to Pain Management for those.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Wait a minute I think she does😁

couch.jpg

For all that is holy our Amber has a photo on a fainting couch! Makes perfect sense. No way is that hers though. She couldn’t be assed to take care of it. Maybe Andrew carried her out on it ???🤔

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

No way Amber is getting Fentanyl legally for scoliosis. I have that as well, a severe curve, but no way would I even consider that. I'm also substantially older!

I believe everything Andrew said. That poor baby, we saw that she rarely even touched him.

• Love 7

I have said it before, and will probably need to say it again. And again, and again...

Many of the "Teen Mom" alumni have severe mental issues, and MTV should not be filming them. They have stopped filming Farrah and (supposedly) Jenelle, but Amber is has severe and chronic mental illness, and the producers are exacerbating the situation rather than helping. Of course these young adults are going to jump at the chance to get megabucks for just living their lives. MTV loves the unstable ones, as they can hype the drama and boost ratings. 

I don't believe MTV cares about so called "helping" reduce teen pregnancy as much as they care about viewer ratings. 

The producers are making mental illness seem like a joke rather than the horrible illness it is. I will not be a part of contributing to hating on these girls/families. If MTV really cared about these families, they would stop filming them and get them serious help, rather than adding fuel to the fire. 

Based on the comments in this thread, I'm sure many will disagree, but mental illness is no joke, and Amber, Jenelle and Farrah are not "acting" - they are living in their pain, and not getting adequate treatment thanks to MTV and fan interference. 

• Love 10

Amber is absolutely a piece of shit and awful mother BUT I don’t believe Andrew either. He seems to conveniently add more details as time goes on. 

I don’t believe that she was abusuve to james. That would require spending time with him not being the ultimate sloth 

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, salvame said:

Based on the comments in this thread, I'm sure many will disagree, but mental illness is no joke, and Amber, Jenelle and Farrah are not "acting" - they are living in their pain, and not getting adequate treatment thanks to MTV and fan interference. 

It has become a modern day sideshow freak show. Actually, the argument could be made about many reality tv shows exploiting people like in the “good old days” of traveling shows with bearded ladies, extremely fat people, and “midgets.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/6/2019 at 11:04 AM, Mr. Minor said:

We saw Amber partying on the girls trip. She sucks the fun out of every room she walks in whether she's partying or not. Stay in your closet you repulsive, worthless POS!

That is her fun though.  She's one of those not-happy-unless-she's-miserable types.  She loves it, and all the attention it brings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7