Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I just want to know how you "send love"? Is this some clairvoyant trick? How does one know when one has received it? Do you get a text alert? Does it show up via UPS? I need details. 

stephen king blood GIF

• LOL 14
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I just want to know how you "send love"? Is this some clairvoyant trick? How does one know when one has received it? Do you get a text alert? Does it show up via UPS? I need details. 

You are correct.  It it delivered in 80lb sacks via UPS.  Man, I tell ya, they really hate delivering those heavy-ass sacks of love.  Have to use the hand cart and everything.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, eskimo said:

You are correct.  It it delivered in 80lb sacks via UPS.  Man, I tell ya, they really hate delivering those heavy-ass sacks of love.  Have to use the hand cart and everything.

You gotta pay freight costs and everything 

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’d look rested too if I slept all day and had no actual responsibilities 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

You guys, Amber has an open heart

Anyone else have immediate (and horrific) thoughts of 90DF Darcy?! 🤣

Darcy is a complete train wreck like no other, but at least I laugh out loud (or cringe) when she’s on TV.

I can’t even laugh at Amber because she’s such a piece of shit. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Amber was up all night on Instagram - with - Aaron Carter! Yeah.  

Water seeks its own level I guess, because they say they’re friends. He was smoking from a bong and manically playing his music over and over. She was completely zoned out, barely opened her eyes, and kept threatening to sing. 

I saw a bit of it when I woke up at 4am, and he’s still got it up in his stories, I think. 

Interesting how she has the energy to stay up all night ... except when her baby is there. She said she’s at an Airbnb with her dog. Yeah. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Aaron new clothing collection. Ummm it looks like clothes that were used to remodel the house and now need to be thrown out. $100+ 

https://lovecollection.store/

7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Aaron new clothing collection. Ummm it looks like clothes that were used to remodel the house and now need to be thrown out. $100+ 

https://lovecollection.store/

Who would buy these clothes?  Does anyone really want his face on a paint splattered t-shirt?

i watch a bit of the video and I want to know how they even connected in the first place.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Who would buy these clothes?  Does anyone really want his face on a paint splattered t-shirt?

i watch a bit of the video and I want to know how they even connected in the first place.

Didn't ya know that Amber has big connections 'cause she's in the Biz-ness 😁

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I wish I hadn’t seen Aaron’s Instagram because now I can’t look away! They’re a perfect pair. Up all night fluctuating between zoned out and manic. 

Amber was up all night again posting pictures of the baby. And one nighttime shot of downtown Indianapolis. Apparently that’s where she’s living. Wow is that money flying out the window. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 8/25/2019 at 8:31 AM, druzy said:

Didn't ya know that Amber has big connections 'cause she's in the Biz-ness 😁

Exactly! She’s in the “industry” she knows all the latest trends. Unlike Cheyenne’s boyfriend who’s “not in the industry” 

• LOL 5
17 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m now following Aaron Carter on Instagram. I’m just sad.  What did he do to himself?

i know his parents stole his $. Which is so messed up.

Yes and no.  His brother Nick also went thru the same BS and has came out the other side (maybe).  I still love that song Aaron’s Party.  Aaron and Amber are a highway to Hell.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/27/2019 at 11:30 AM, ghoulina said:

Her pupils in that pic....

Her EYEBROWS! JFC! They’re like, when you get that one PERFECTLY crisp french fry at the bottom of the carton. That’s what the shape and color reminded me of. But I’m sure not as tasty.

• LOL 6
39 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Is that acne on her chest?  Yuck.

I don't really see it, but honestly acne happens for many reasons, many of which out of a person's control.  I can't pick on Amber for acne--especially on a common place like the chest.  There are many other things that Amber can be picked on about, lol!

• Love 13
On 8/31/2019 at 10:13 PM, starfire said:

Amber's "smoldering" pics are looking more and more like Tyler's "smoldering" pics.

Except Tyler at least usually can be assed to sit/stand upright in his "smoldering" selfies. Amber can't even do that - all her "sexy" selfies are in sloth mode (laying down).

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Except Tyler at least usually can be assed to sit/stand upright in his "smoldering" selfies. Amber can't even do that - all her "sexy" selfies are in sloth mode (laying down).

Likely wrapped in a fart filled slanket (tm Salma Hayek). 

• LOL 7

I mean, Andrew ain't wrong. Drew sat there and held Amber's hand and told her that they're all supporting her. Meanwhile she refused to talk about that night, because... Lawyers. 

This is a woman we've SEEN attack her SO. TWICE. But we're all supposed to immediately believe her? Fuck that.

• Love 23