Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I loved Farrah's comments in US Weekly.

Lol- I just took a look. First the article quoted tweets from Cate, Tyler and Maci that basically all say we hope everyone gets the help and peace they deserve. Then comes Farrah's comments:

In a statement on her Instagram on September 16, Abraham, 28, slammed Portwood for the alleged abuse. She also criticized any Teen Mom co stars who supported the behavior. 

“If all the ‘moms’ on this show support this behavior their [sic] all unfit moms,” she wrote. “The show is responsible for this relationship, this child obuse [sic]. It’s disgusting, disgusting and illegal.”

Abraham continued, “I’m so disgusted by the cast of teen mom … the injustice, no ethics, illegal abusive behavior in front of a child . 10 years same behavior .. JAIL TIME FOR THIS FREAK.”

ETA: Imagine Farrah as a judge on daytime TV? JAIL TIME FOR THIS FREAK TAKE HER AWAY! 

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

Bubba can take several seats as well !  He’s lived with her so he’s probably conditioned that it is the victims fault and that amber gets easily provoked.   Not cowering to her is not provocation to violence or emotional abuse 

• Love 6

Amber is a threat to society.  A ticking time bomb.  Everybody 's afraid of her.  Nobody knows what she's capable of because there's always security lurking to step in and hold her back..

I predict someday she will harm somebody really bad.  She has no boundaries!

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amber is a threat to society.  A ticking time bomb.  Everybody 's afraid of her.  Nobody knows what she's capable of because there's always security lurking to step in and hold her back..

I predict Amber will try her "Indiana Badass" routine against the right person and get the shit knocked out of her. She rages against people that are on her payroll and men that know the masses will come down against them if they hit her back. A monkey knows which tree to climb and Amber is smart enough to attack men that need her.

The only time we see her go after women is when security is right offstage to hold her back from a fight that was never really going to happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
28 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I predict Amber will try her "Indiana Badass" routine against the right person and get the shit knocked out of her. She rages against people that are on her payroll and men that know the masses will come down against them if they hit her back. A monkey knows which tree to climb and Amber is smart enough to attack men that need her.

The only time we see her go after women is when security is right offstage to hold her back from a fight that was never really going to happen.

Couldn't be more spot on. I promise when she's in jail next time she's the one braiding hair and doing other people's laundry, because she won't open her big mouth to risk getting the brakes beat off her by someone who's been in a FIGHT, not a domestic violence attack. It's the same with David. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

That was my main thing when the incident happened in July, what is it going to take for MTV to realize this? Is she going to have to hurt someone so bad that it wakes them up? It is a shame that this has went on and now Andrew is getting flack for standing up to an abuser and bully.

• Love 15

Throwback Thursday. Remember back in 2010 when Amber wanted to become an MMA fighter? From The Ashley August 27, 2010 This was 9 years ago and she hasn't changed. 

Since we first met the destructive duo that is Gary Shirley and Amber Portwood on 16 & Pregnant, they’ve done nothing but fight, break up, get engaged and eat. Of all the couples featured, they are definitely the most physically aggressive toward each other.

For whatever the reason, Amber feels that Gary deserves a beat-down via her orange-colored fist whenever he does something that she doesn’t like. Gary didn’t take the trash out? Better hit him in the face with a frying pan. Gary forgot to put the baby’s car seat back in the car? Time to run him over with a Mac truck!

Although she cried at the ‘Teen Mom’ Season 1 Reunion Show about how sorry she was that she attempted to beat up Gary, she’s back to her old domestic violence tricks again. Um…isn’t domestic violence illegal?

In addition to her beat-downs, Amber also dishes out plenty ‘o’ insults to the Gar-Bear, hulking around screaming mean things at the poor guy. She frequently calls him an idiot, which is true, but only because he’s stupid enough to stay with her Ompalompa’d ass! Sure, he makes poor decisions, but the man dressed up as a rabbit for his daughter on Easter, for God’s sakes! That has to win him some points! I’m sure that skank he met at Wal-Mart would appreciate him!

Anyway, The Ashley was thrilled to see our favorite teenage trainwrecks on the cover of Us Weekly this week. Farrah and Macy were featured on the cover, but inside, there were interviews with all four girls. There were lots of fun tidbits in the article, but one quote from Amber stuck out.

When she was asked what her career aspirations were (Wait…you mean peddling tanning products for $8 an hour doesn’t count as a career? If only she had gotten that pesky GED that we heard about endlessly all last season), Amber said this:

“I always wanted to be a cosmetologist, but now I’m leaning toward being a mixed martial arts fighter. It keeps me in shape, keeps my head clear and I think I should wake up every day doing something I love.”

I’m sorry, what?!

A mixed martial arts fighter? Like a UFC fighter? Seriously? I know she clearly enjoys terrorizing people, but where the hell did this come from? It’s like me telling people when I grow up I’d really like to be a snowman. WTF?!

The one good thing that will come of this is that Amber won’t be corrupting the hair of Indiana’s women any more than it already is. Click here for an example.

If Amber’s going to become a trained fighter, Gary, buddy, you need to invest in body gear– and a giant can of mace…just sayin’….

Also, this is from when Amber went live on her Instagram a few months ago:

image.png.9dc61d85ed8bfd059eb54dbef7d17f4b.png

She's all talk. She will get owned in prison this time around. 

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Abraham continued, “I’m so disgusted by the cast of teen mom … the injustice, no ethics, illegal abusive behavior in front of a child . 10 years same behavior .. JAIL TIME FOR THIS FREAK.”

ETA: Imagine Farrah as a judge on daytime TV? JAIL TIME FOR THIS FREAK TAKE HER AWAY! 

she's such a mean girl "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you freak."

(I agree about the jail time for Amber, I just really, really really fucking hate Farrah)

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I would love to know what she means by boss. Because I don't think my definition is the same as her. I doubt very seriously she was in jail because you know there were chicks in there for a whole lot worse than what she did.

I was wondering the same thing. What kind of prison would she be a boss in?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

I would love to know what she means by boss. Because I don't think my definition is the same as her. I doubt very seriously she was in jail because you know there were chicks in there for a whole lot worse than what she did.

You are right @toodywoody. She was in a low level security prison. She was in the Rockville Correctional Facility for women. Apparently they allow their inmates to take part in charity walks outside the prison. What kind of Brady Bunch prison did Amber go to? It sounds more like a low level spa. I'm not against these low level prisons and I'm all for prison reform, but I am against Amber being sentenced to a low level prison. Amber tried to act like she was doing hard time while she was enjoying miniature golf and judging or partaking in pie eating contests. 

DOC Offenders Donate $7,000 to Riley Children's Hospital

Rockville, Ind. - On Saturday morning, September 14th, Offenders at the Rockville Correctional Facility took part in a two hour walk to raise money and awareness for the Riley Cheer Guild at Riley Children's Hospital. At the end of the day the 354 participating offenders had accumulated a $7,000.00 donation.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
31 minutes ago, druzy said:

You are right @toodywoody. She was in a low level security prison. She was in the Rockville Correctional Facility for women. Apparently they allow their inmates to take part in charity walks outside the prison. What kind of Brady Bunch prison did Amber go to? It sounds more like a low level spa. I'm not against these low level prisons and I'm all for prison reform, but I am against Amber being sentenced to a low level prison. Amber tried to act like she was doing hard time while she was enjoying miniature golf and judging or partaking in pie eating contests. 

You mean she WASN'T on a road gang like Cool Hand Luke?

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You mean she WASN'T on a road gang like Cool Hand Luke?

You would think by the way she talks about it and being so tough that she was locked up in San Quentin with dudes and totally lived through that and I'm not even talking about being a girl or any of that, just the way she talks all tough, you would think she had gotten into prison gang wars and survived. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Am I remembering wrong, or did Amber keep in touch with one of her gel mates after she was released?  Possibly a girlfriend?  Or am I completely confusing this with some other trash show I watch (could very well be).  I swear there was something, though.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Am I remembering wrong, or did Amber keep in touch with one of her gel mates after she was released?  Possibly a girlfriend?  Or am I completely confusing this with some other trash show I watch (could very well be).  I swear there was something, though.

Yes. Matt surprised Amber and invited her cellmate to her surprise party. 

ETA: I just saw your post @Booger666 🙂

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

What does bubba think her cast mates can do ?  They don’t even live in the same states.    They aren’t friends.  They are coworkers   What are they supposed to say ?  “ she’s never threatened me?   What about when she DID threaten a cast mate 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Amber is NOT fired! Omg! Watching without a crystal ball

Despite the reports that Amber Portwood had been (or will be) fired from her job on Teen Mom OG, thanks to the three disturbing audio clips released over the past two weeks, The Ashley can confirm that Amber has not been fired— and it doesn’t appear that MTV will be giving her the boot any time soon.

The Ashley can also confirm that an MTV film crew was in Amber’s neck of the woods around Tuesday of this week, filming Amber & Co.!

"Amber has 100 percent filmed for the new season,” The Ashley’s production source tells her. “She is not being fired by MTV.

“[The producers] plan to film with Amber through her court trial [for the domestic battery charges.] Whatever happens there will obviously dictate if she remains on the show or not.”

As The Ashley told you, the show’s top executive producers held a conference call after the first audio recording was released. However, the execs basically decided against releasing a statement about the audio clips.

“They want to show her redemption story. Also, it’s not just the producers who make the call whether or not to fire someone. It has to come from the network,” the source said, adding that not all of the producers and crew are in agreement that Amber should get to keep her job.

"Some of us are uncomfortable working with her after what we heard [on the audio clips],” the source said, adding that the crew is no longer in Indiana.

While the source was vague about what Amber filmed about, The Ashley can confirm that the topic of Andrew was discussed, and that the general gist was “how Andrew is very different from how he was portrayed on the show” so far.

As The Ashley told you earlier this month, MTV attempted to get Andrew to film— via an ambush phone call that was being recorded for the show– but he has declined so far. (Whether or not he will change his mind and film is obviously unknown, but at this time, he has not filmed at all and has turned down their offer so far.)

From what The Ashley hears, Amber’s ex, Gary Shirley, has also filmed for the upcoming season. (It is not known whether or not he filmed on his own or with Amber.)

The Ashley will update this story when more information is available. Stay tuned…

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

I gave you a 😓face at first, but I gave you a ❤️ For fetching this bullshit! I was hooking up my new firestick in my cave when she went live. I watched it on a 42 inch. 

I really can’t believe what I heard!!! OMG  I’m losing sleep over this shit yet the network gives zero fucks about domestic violence in front of a minor. MTV can fuck right the hell out of my life. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I gave you a 😓face at first, but I gave you a ❤️ For fetching this bullshit! I was hooking up my new firestick in my cave when she went live. I watched it on a 42 inch. 

I really can’t believe what I heard!!! OMG  I’m losing sleep over this shit yet the network gives zero fucks about domestic violence in front of a minor. MTV can fuck right the hell out of my life. 

I hope she gets booed in public! This whole situation is disgusting.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

If this had been a man, the would have fired him right on the spot. And they want to film her redemption story. She has never changed in 10 years and they are part of the reason why she has not changed. There is no redemption from threatening someone over and over, hitting them over and over while they held their baby, not to mention she has beat up multiple men. Time to take all my MTV recordings off my DVR. I have not watched OG since she pulled her shit on Farrah and I stopped watching TM2 because of Jenelle and now it is time to stop watching everything else. Fuck MTV.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 21

I'm all loud today on Twitter. My first target was Amber. I mean REALLY MTV?! 

I'm thinking they had to pay out Farrah SOMETHING....Then Eason and Company fuck up so they pull back taping until they had to completely stop because David tried to storm every set.

We saw Amber bust Gary's ass more than once. I can't believe they are rolling the dice here.

Still mad as hell. 

• Love 18

Anyone here ever watch the old movie 1976 “Network”? It’s about a tv network who decided to build its programming around a mentally unstable news anchor who threatened to commit suicide live on the air. It was a satire 43 years ago, but very close to reality today. The network in the movie realized that they would get excellent viewer numbers from people tuning in to see what the crazy guy would say & do. 

Here’s one quote from a network boss in the movie: “We’re not a respectable network. We’re a whorehouse network, and we have to take whatever we can get.”

• Love 20
On 9/19/2019 at 6:49 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Couldn't be more spot on. I promise when she's in jail next time she's the one braiding hair and doing other people's laundry, because she won't open her big mouth to risk getting the brakes beat off her by someone who's been in a FIGHT, not a domestic violence attack. It's the same with David. 

We've all seen Amber does nothing but sit on the couch, between bouts of rage. I'd pay per view, at this point, to see her get owned by some 5 foot nothing REAL "boss" in prison. 

• Love 7

Andrew is definitely a sneak and a lazy mooch BUY amber is certifiable. What a sicko!! It’s like she thinks theres absolutely nothing wrong with smacking or punching someone if they “run their mouth”

and the kicker is she went to PRISON bc she hit another large male baby daddy in front of her child! 

She is a sick woman. No excuse..and the name calling??? Omg!

• Love 19

I knew they wouldn't fire Amber.  She's reality tv gold!  They love everything she does and everybody talking about her is free advertising for Teen Mom!

Look at the new girl Jade they just brought on board!  Her mouth is like a drunken sailor and her family living in cars!

They love these types!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Rescue Mama said:

Thanks so much.  I've tried but I am very low tech and couldn't find anything. 

I'm low tech too! My mouse isn't working so I have to use that thing in the middle of my laptop. It will take me a little longer than usual but I'll post an email list soon.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm low tech too! My mouse isn't working so I have to use that thing in the middle of my laptop. It will take me a little longer than usual but I'll post an email list soon.

It’s ridiculous this bitch hasn’t been fired.

• Love 11

Here are the MTV executive emails

Senior Vice President Liza Burnett Fefferman vh1communications@viacom.com

Vice President: Michael.Fabiani@viacom.com

Vice President: Lauren.Nowell@viacom.com

Corporate Communications; Trevor.Martin@viacommix.com

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Rescue Mama said:

How can those of us without Twitter contact the sponsors?  

Procter & Gamble:  mediateam.im@pg.com

Loreal: Media@Us.Loreal.Com

Hersheys: alingeris@hersheys.com

Metro PCS: MediaRelations@t-mobile.com

Target: CorporateResponsibility@target.com

Arby’s: PR@Arbys.com

Olive Garden: MBernstein@darden.com

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 9/20/2019 at 6:53 PM, toodywoody said:

If this had been a man, the would have fired him right on the spot. And they want to film her redemption story. She has never changed in 10 years and they are part of the reason why she has not changed. There is no redemption from threatening someone over and over, hitting them over and over while they held their baby, not to mention she has beat up multiple men. Time to take all my MTV recordings off my DVR. I have not watched OG since she pulled her shit on Farrah and I stopped watching TM2 because of Jenelle and now it is time to stop watching everything else. Fuck MTV.

Good job! People simply need to stop watching.

• Love 9