Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Andrew posted a list of the sponsors and their twitter accounts: 

image.png.10a66a968b4d6823ed5d5f99aa9b46f9.png

I have a feeling that Amber is going to get a sweet plea deal ☹️ and Andrew was made aware of that fact. If the sponsors do pull their ads and Amber gets fired that will be 2 parents out of a job. I hope Andrew has a plan and is working on his resume. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9

I want to make my feelings clear. What Amber did was wrong. No one should be abused. Andrew is a victim of abuse and Amber is an abusive piece of garbage. 

Andrew's post makes me wonder. He seemed fine accepting MTV paychecks when Kaiser was being abused. 

image.png.370618f0a05c701de37ef65cda42aa93.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, druzy said:

I want to make my feelings clear. What Amber did was wrong. No one should be abused. Andrew is a victim of abuse and Amber is an abusive piece of garbage. 

Andrew's post makes me wonder. He seemed fine accepting MTV paychecks when Kaiser was being abused. 

image.png.370618f0a05c701de37ef65cda42aa93.png

So true. Andrew can STFU. This show has exploited minors since its inception. But I guess it's only a problem for Andrew when he is the victim and/or getting cut off from the blood money himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Great points from the last several posts. For me, the blame is solely at MTV’s feet. Yeah, these guys DID make something at the expense of their children. But they all have. For over 10 years now. While these stories and more importantly, the families are imploding. We have over stayed. They have been over served. 

While this batch fades MTV continues to harvest with a whole new batch. For what ten more years. Why wouldn’t they expect cash and fame? They show them moving on up. And crashing down. 

That’s not even factoring in Unexpected on TLC. Odds may be even worse with that lot. 

IDK🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 13
9 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Between Amber and Ron from Jersey Shore, I'm done with MTV. 

I'm not watching any of it either.

Andrew is right. Amber abused a baby. Her own infant.

Sickening, disgusting, every bit as bad as Jenelle and UBT. 

• Love 14

I don't know how I feel about this, honestly. She absolutely did it and he has a right to be enraged, horrified, and angry. But part of me thinks he wants more of a payout than he's getting? Idk. Maybe that's not a bad thing, maybe I'd want something out of all that hell for my kid and my comfort too. But like others said, he didn't speak up against the abuse of other kids... https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/tv/teen-mom-og-amber-portwoods-ex-andrew-glennon-speaks-out-against-mtv.html/

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Sure she's working on herself.  She has said that for how many years? Ummmmm ummmmm ummmmmm ummmmmm. Why even get on live if you are gonna be too busy reading the comments, just say what you have to say ummmmm and get off ummmmmm. This is the dumbest video ever. Is she high as shit or what?

Oh something didn't go your way. That is exactly how Amber is. And warning people, like what is she going to do? We know you aren't nice. My gosh. Is she going to put a hit out on someone that says something to her? Wtf is wrong with her? What is she going to go forward with? 

Who wants to watch her ass say hi to everyone then talk some shit? Like wtf.

And the dude claiming to be her bf. Does this dude not realize he is gonna get his ass beat? And she's a little too old to be sending nudes and come on girl, you are on TV and you are sending pictures to someone you don't know. This crap could get out and Leah could see it. Come on. 

Nothing like hooking up with a dude you don't know. Slow down Amber. You don't need a dude. But I guess she does so that he can drive her around and do all her shit.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/mental-illness-and-violence

From the article: 

Violence is not a symptom of psychotic illness. The relationship between mental illness and violence is complex. Research suggests there is little relationship between mental illness and violence when substance use is not involved. 

Seems to be that a person who is inherently violent might become more violent if they're struggling with mental illness. But a person who is never violent isn't likely to turn that way overnight because they're struggling with depression or something. Amber likes to use her "mental illness" as an excuse for everything. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 10/20/2019 at 5:30 PM, SweetieDarling said:

How does she have a new boyfriend? Is he a delivery person? The only time she leaves her bed is to relocate to the couch.

@SweetieDarling, this is the best thing I've seen so far this week.  Thank you so much for this laugh!

On 10/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, toodywoody said:

Nothing like hooking up with a dude you don't know. Slow down Amber. You don't need a dude. But I guess she does so that he can drive her around and do all her shit.

So true.

I hope this dude is taking self-defense classes, MMA, or something for when Amber goes after him when she loses her temper if he wakes her up before 3pm.  I also really hope he's using condoms 100% of the time (and that Amber is on some form of birth control, too, just in case).  Ask Matt Baier or Andrew, this chick is not worth a few months/years of reality TV fame/money.  And if you have a baby with her, YOU will end up doing 100% of the childcare and eventually raising/supporting that child on your own. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

I hate to even put this out there....BUT.....It scares me a little if Amber is hooking up right now. She is not reliable when it comes to birth control. She has 2 children but is raising neither. (I don't see this changing) It worries me because what if she gets pregnant now and he doesn't want to parent. Her kids have gotten lucky this far but damn, I wouldn't want to press her luck yet again. She loves all the attention pregnancy brings. Not so much once she delivers.  

Hell I don't think she has been alone with her children since Leah was very young. Totally weird.  

• Love 16
8 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I hate to even put this out there....BUT.....It scares me a little if Amber is hooking up right now. She is not reliable when it comes to birth control. She has 2 children but is raising neither. (I don't see this changing) It worries me because what if she gets pregnant now and he doesn't want to parent. Her kids have gotten lucky this far but damn, I wouldn't want to press her luck yet again. She loves all the attention pregnancy brings. Not so much once she delivers.  

Hell I don't think she has been alone with her children since Leah was very young. Totally weird.  

Well, since Kristina can't have more babies....

• Love 1

I don't even know why she would want to have more kids. She doesn't even act like she likes her own kids. I know that is super mean to say but it has always come across as she just tolerates them because it is her visitation and that's when she does show up. Has she even seen James other than that one time and has she even seen Leah since July? 

And let's go back to her postpartum, I don't think either her or Cate had it. I think she used that as an excuse to act like the devil and Cate used it for an excuse to leave again. Yes, I am no doctor but I think both used it as an excuse to get sympathy and to excuse their behavior. Just like every other excuse they make for their behavior or whatever. While I do think there are things wrong with both and it's called MTV and being babied all these years and being coddled and bowed down to. If both did not have MTV money they both wouldn't be pulling the excuse cards or the rehab/spa cards.

Point is, Amber was acting like a shrew before she got pregant and treated Matt the same as Gary and Andrew, there was no difference. Then she pulls the weeping I have a disorder card and everyone forgives what she does. She is a domestic abuser plain and simple regardless of if she had a baby or not and turns it off and on for the cameras. And shame on MTV for just pushing it under the rug like it never happened. I have not watched one show of theirs since she pulled this and I won't.

• Love 14

Amber's on Instagram Live right now. It's 1:30am where she is. I'll keep it on in the background and update here if/when she loses her shit and starts abusing people.

Update: She has apparently listened to her lawyers and so wasn't answering any of the actual important questions, so I peaced out.

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 8
Amber- birther of 2, primary custody of none

The Ashley can exclusively report that Andrew— who is the baby daddy of Teen Mom OG star Amber Portwood— has agreed to stay put in Indiana, despite filing a request in August to relocate back to his home state of California. (Amber filed an objection to Andrew’s request a month later.) 

The Ashley can also reveal that Amber and Andrew have come to some sort of mediation in their bitter custody battle for their one-year-old son James.

The former couple’s custody case has been transferred to Circuit Court because the agreement was established. 

While Andrew has agreed to stay in Indiana, that does not mean he is stuck there permanently. The court states that, after an evidentiary hearing has taken place, the topic will be brought back up.

Andrew— who has been quite outspoken about Amber on social media lately— did get some good news, though. His paternity of Baby James was officially established by the Court on Wednesday, which will make things much easier for him. 

While Amber’s custody case is semi-settling, her criminal case stemming from her July 5 arrest is still ongoing. She is required to be in court on October 31 to attend a Pre-Trial Conference.

The Ashley has exclusively obtained the Mediation Agreement that was made earlier this month between Andrew, Amber and the Department of Child Services (DCS). It states that Andrew will have primary physical custody of James, but Amber and Andrew will share joint legal custody of the boy. 

Amber will be permitted to have parenting time with James. She is to follow the Indiana rules for parenting time of a child under three years old, which state that Amber gets James:

-three non-consecutive “days” per week, with one of those days (likely on the weekend) for 10 hours. The other days’ visits will be three hours. 

-all scheduled holidays for eight hours, as long as James is returned an hour before his bedtime (This means all of the holidays that they’ve agreed Amber will have, not all holidays in general.)

-overnight once a week, but only if Amber has “exercised regular care responsibilities for the child”

Since Amber is still not legally allowed to be around Andrew, due to the no-contact order in place, a parenting coordinator will help transport James and do checkups during Amber’s parenting time. Andrew and Amber were to have decided who would be the parenting coordinator by October 16. (The Ashley is not sure if they agreed on anyone. If there was no agreement, both parties were to submit several choices and have a judge decide.)

Anyway, Amber had to agree that James would not be allowed to be filmed by MTV; and both she and Andrew had to agree that they would not post photos of James to social media. 

They also agreed that they would only communicate through a parenting custody app, and would only discuss topics related to James.

The agreement also discussed the financial aspects of parenting. Amber and Andrew agreed that Amber would claim James as a dependent on her taxes for 2019, but that they would decide about future years at a later date.

Andrew will be responsible for providing health insurance for James. (FYI– MTV/Viacom does not provide health insurance for cast members or their kids, as the cast members are all independent contractors, not employees of MTV.)

While Amber’s custody case is semi-settling, her criminal case stemming from her July 5 arrest is still ongoing. She is required to be in court on October 31 to attend a Pre-Trial Conference.

The Ashley will update this story when more info is available. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8

I wonder if Andrew and James are still in the house. I bet they are. From what I have heard she has once again given up custody and agreed to supervised visits. Way to go Damn Good Mom. 

While I don't think Amber actually wants more children, as she can't/won't care for her present children, I mentioned her having another just as a fuck you. It's got to be a slam to her ego that she has these kids yet can't be bothered to actually mother them. 

I still strongly believe she sees Leah under supervision as well. Damn Good Mom my ass.

• Love 16

Am I the only one who is horrified that Amber gets unsupervised time with James? She has a no contact order with Andrew because she assaulted him while he was holding the baby! Beyond that, Amber isn't fit to take care of a sea monkey, much less a child. Why isn't Andrew contesting visitation? 

• Love 18

As far as I can tell it is semi supervised. She gets 3 hours a day 2 times a week and 1 10 hour span. Someone will be assigned to check in on Amber during her visit. Not sure if it's by phone or camera or if she will get surprise visits. 

Andrew retains primary physical custody. No other terms have been tied up yet.

ETA:  now they are saying no agreement on visits yet. Listening to a report now...

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Ok...at this point my above post is only the guidelines for under 3 years old in her state. 

Nothing but positive paternity and 100% primary custody has been agreed upon. Amber only has 50% legal custody with no visitation ordered yet.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

So will Amber need to murder someone before she goes to prison?

Ridiculous how $$$ buys you a good lawyer aka freedom.

I said that months ago about everything in general. That everyone and MTV is sweeping this under the rug but I guess that is what will have to happen for them to drop her and majority of her supporters to wake the fuck up and see that this isn't her disease, it is more.

Remember it is her show and if it wasnt for her no one else would be shit.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 13

So where are all these women he beat?

And where was the Vette? She seemed awful happy when they bought the Vette. 

And wasn't he getting paid too while appearing on OG? So how does she know what money was what?

And sure you don't talk like that? How come we heard you talking like that.

One lie, first one, you aren't a good mom.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 8
On 10/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Am I the only one who is horrified that Amber gets unsupervised time with James? She has a no contact order with Andrew because she assaulted him while he was holding the baby! Beyond that, Amber isn't fit to take care of a sea monkey, much less a child. Why isn't Andrew contesting visitation? 

You are not! She physically abused that baby, Andrew said it and I believe him. 

I could totally see Amber giving birth again, and Gary and Kristina eventually taking in Leah's sibling.

• Love 6

As of right now it is up to Andrew to o.k. a visit. I'm going to bet he has not. 

Despite listening to all the commentaries I'm waiting on the 31st. She HAS to show up. I'm fairly certain much more to actually be expected before she is given over night visits.

She's a person with 2 children and zero parenting experience. That's fucked up. That fact right there would give anyone mental issues. 

I wonder is she has ANY self awareness ? Can she really be clueless ?

• Love 11

She sure is awful cocky on her live shit lately. You would think that someone who has the past that she does and what she is going to court for on the 31st would be self aware but she is being too cocky about her plea deal. And that is the number 1 reason she is the way she is because she does it and knows she can get away with it. 

Still waiting on Matt's exes to spill on how he beat them.

• Love 5

I honestly don't feel bad for Andrew for being stuck in Indiana, at least temporarily.  He absolutely knew what he was getting into, and chose to have a child with her.  Both the hooking up with her and the child could have been prevented, like many other people have managed to do.  So despite what he went through, part of this is on him.  He had the blessing of having tons of info out there on her to know he wasn't getting a good one.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 10/24/2019 at 3:20 PM, druzy said:

Amber had to agree that James would not be allowed to be filmed by MTV

Considering that Leah pretty much only sees Amber when MTV cameras are rolling, I'm guessing this means Amber won't have much interest in seeing James anyway.  She'll probably make hardly any attempts/no attempts to exercise any kind of visitation but whine to the cameras about how Andrew won't "let" her see James. 

If the plea agreement is true, this will be the third Felony conviction for Amber Portwood related to Domestic Violence. Prosecutors have been tight lipped and have not stated whether a plea agreement exists and what it details.

She has more DV convictions/felonies than Jenelle's David.  Let that sink in.  Abuse a man or baby, stay on the show.  Abuse an animal and your whole segment/storyline is gone (not that I'm mad about that- Jenelle & David needed to be cut from the show anyway, but so does Amber!).

• Love 18

It's insane to me that this woman has that many convictions of domestic assault and gets to sit her fat ass on probation. Whoever said, upthread, that it would take her killing someone for her to get an appropriate sentence wasn't lying. It's unreal. 

• Love 19