Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 10/28/2019 at 2:23 PM, ghoulina said:

It's insane to me that this woman has that many convictions of domestic assault and gets to sit her fat ass on probation. Whoever said, upthread, that it would take her killing someone for her to get an appropriate sentence wasn't lying. It's unreal. 

It was me.

• Love 6

She got a year probation, she has to report back 10/29/20.  She was charged with Intimidation: Habitual Felony Offender Enhancement. If no problems arise during the year the felony will be lowered to a misdemeanor.

image.thumb.png.9c5546f78d3bbdafdea27cb8432e76c4.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

Amber's plea includes:

2 1/2 year probation

Domestic Violence Classes for 26 weeks

Parenting Classes 26 weeks

Drug Counseling

Psychiatric evaluation

Random drug tests for 2 1/2 years that she pays for

• Useful 4
  • Love 13

On Count 1, which was Domestic Battery (with a prior conviction for the same offense), the court determined that conviction can be dismissed at a hearing set 2.5 years in the future if Amber successfully completes probation.  

Count 2, which was “Criminal Recklessness committed with a deadly weapon,” was dismissed.

Count 3, which was “Domestic Battery committed in the presence of a child less than 16 years old,” was dismissed.

Report this ad

Count 4, which was “Intimidation- Habitual Felony Offender Enhancement,” Amber took a plea deal.

“Count 4 will be given alternative misdemeanor sentence upon the defendant’s successful completion of probation,” the court records state.

“Thank the Baby Jesus God Leah for plea deals!”

Amber was sentenced to 910 days in county jail…but 906 of those days were suspended (which means she doesn’t actually have to go to “gel” for them). As for the other four days, she was given two days credit for time served. It appears that she has two days to serve in jail. (Whether she will actually go behind bars again is unknown, though.)

Report this ad

Amber was given some pretty heavy-duty probation terms to follow. According to court records, she will be on probation for 906 days. During that time, she is not allowed to do the following:

-Leave Marion County, Indiana, or the state of Indiana unless it is for employment purposes. If Amber wants to leave the area for any other reason other than work, she has to get it approved in advance. 

-Contact Andrew. As The Ashley previously told you, Andrew and Amber are only allowed to communicate through the Our Family Wizard custody app in regard to their son, James. She is allowed to see Andrew while handing off James for custody exchanges only. However, this term of her probation “can be modified upon written request and after a hearing.” The temporary no-contact order in place was dismissed and a new permanent one was drawn up on Thursday.

(To read The Ashley’s exclusive report on the custody arrangement between Andrew and Amber, click here!) 

As part of her probation, Amber MUST complete the following things:

-Attend court-ordered parenting classes, as well as BIP (Battery Intervention Program) classes through her current doctor or treatment providers. She must allow the probation officer to have access to her mental health treatment records.

“Parenting classes? But I’m A GOOD MOM!”

Report this ad

-Undergo a mental health and psychological evaluation and treatment

-Undergo a substance abuse evaluation

-Submit to a urinalysis, as well as random urine and breath testing that will be done at the request of her probation officer a least once a month. She will only have a max of 24 hours notice. Amber must get the tests done at an approved testing facility and have the results released directly to her PO. Even if Amber is out of state for work, she must still do the tests and show proof to her PO. 

-Pay a $285 fee (which she did on Thursday) to the court.

Amber and Andrew have yet to publicly comment on the court hearing. The Ashley has reached out to Amber’s camp for comment and will update this when more info is available.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Amber's plea includes:

2 1/2 year probation

Drug Counseling

Psychiatric evaluation

That's a whole lotta time off her sofa. I don't have confidence that she will glide by. Drug screens are not cheap. There is no class she can take to make her less of a shitty person. She's completely unwilling. 

The custody hearing will be a shit show. I'll wait. She always gives herself away. 

• Love 21

Me either. That is alot of responsibility to have to be up and present for things. She has attitude about everything and thinks she is too good and above it all. So she won't follow this.

She is an idiot. Being defiant to a fucking judge, this person has your future in their hands. Hahahahaha I am glad they saw her IG posts. She just really thinks she can get away with anything. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, druzy said:
Amber had an attitude with the judge. For the plea agreement details go to 4:08

What kind of attitude did she cop with the judge? (Thanks in advance from us who can't watch/listen to the video)

• Love 7
The audio of his statement starts at 5:45
Amber's managers called Andrew to try and get him to go back to Amber. When he said no, she went online and accused him of kidnapping, soliciting prostitution, extortion, car theft and a slew of other things.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

What kind of attitude did she cop with the judge? (Thanks in advance from us who can't watch/listen to the video)

She was complaining and disputing aspects of her charges and she was mad because she didn't she her son in 2 weeks. The judge then reminded her that she has a lengthy prison sentence hanging over her head if she doesn't abide by the agreement.

• Love 17

This is the girl who can’t see Leah half the time because she is soooo depressed, soooo sick, or whatever other excuse she can come up with.  26 weeks is every other week for 1 year and I don’t think she has EVER actually been faithful to any obligation (other than jel) in her entire life.  This is the girl who can’t go to AA because she is too famous.  Well, let me tell you that these classes she is going to have to attend are going to be filled with not great people (in reality they are pretty much scum like her, but in her mind these are the people she thinks she is better than).  And they don’t mess around when it is court ordered.  And they do not like people who no show.   It will be interesting to see how she manages this without having a man in her life to cart her around to these appointments.  

I, for one, can’t wait to see her fuck it up. @FairyDusted you are 100% that she always gives herself away.  I think the judge has her number, too.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber's plea includes:

2 1/2 year probation

Drug Counseling

Psychiatric evaluation

No more pediatric clinicians for her!

I’m a broken record, I know, but I can’t believe she was going to a damn child psychiatrist! I’d embed an image of Ross Geller going to his pediatrician, but I don’t want to besmirch the holiness of “Friends.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

She was complaining and disputing aspects of her charges and she was mad because she didn't she her son in 2 weeks. The judge then reminded her that she has a lengthy prison sentence hanging over her head if she doesn't abide by the agreement.

Did Amber accidentally call Aunt Becky instead of Felicity Huffman to get advice on how to act in a courtroom? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

She see a child doc?! WOW! She must doctor shop. 

Just now, Bridget said:

Did Amber accidentally call Aunt Becky instead of Felicity Huffman to get advice on how to act in a courtroom? 

Fuck yeah she did! LOL! Good one!

6 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

This is the girl who can’t see Leah half the time because she is soooo depressed, soooo sick, or whatever other excuse she can come up with.  26 weeks is every other week for 1 year and I don’t think she has EVER actually been faithful to any obligation (other than jel) in her entire life.  This is the girl who can’t go to AA because she is too famous.  Well, let me tell you that these classes she is going to have to attend are going to be filled with not great people (in reality they are pretty much scum like her, but in her mind these are the people she thinks she is better than).  And they don’t mess around when it is court ordered.  And they do not like people who no show.   It will be interesting to see how she manages this without having a man in her life to cart her around to these appointments.  

I, for one, can’t wait to see her fuck it up. @FairyDusted you are 100% that she always gives herself away.  I think the judge has her number, too.

ALLLL DIS!

• Love 8
Just now, FairyDusted said:

She see a child doc?! WOW! She must doctor shop. 

When she went to her therapist last season (and brought Andrew), he’s the guy who had her “favorite couch“ in his office.

There was a sign on the outside of his practice that stated he was an adolescent/child psychiatrist. It was the one time I didn’t take a screenshot and now I am so bummed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh I believe you. I had to quit watching but I do watch clips that are posted as a way to get around MTV.

Sheesh Amber. She's really sick. She needs that center in Texas to actually look at her. And I'm no fan of Dr. Phil but.. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Bridget said:

No more pediatric clinicians for her!

I’m a broken record, I know, but I can’t believe she was going to a damn child psychiatrist! I’d embed an image of Ross Geller going to his pediatrician, but I don’t want to besmirch the holiness that is “Friends.” 

4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

WOW! That was hard to listen to Andrew. Amber just refuses to parent or accept any responsibility for any of her actions. I think it will be much harder for her to change in comparison to Janelle. 

I disagree. I think Jenelle is worse.

• Love 4

What a piece of work.  Blaming the way she is on not having custody of Leah. That should have bee reason to clean up your act. But once again she blames how she chooses to be on anything but where it belongs and that's on herself. She acts like a fucking brat because she gets away with it and is pissed someone didn't continue to bow down to her. And Andrew actually did more for her than she has or anyone else by doing this. Number one because he wants her to get help and she is being made to do all this shit. Which I know she won't follow through with it because of her attitude and her so called fame. Amber's ego is what keeps Amber in trouble.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I disagree. I think Jenelle is worse.

I think they're both rotten to the core. These probation requirements are pretty standard, just a way for the state to make money. Nobody actually expects any real change from her, and she won't. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

just a way for the state to make money

Someone ^ is as cynical about the world as I am. 

I am actually glad Amber didn’t get gel time because that would have been a lot easier for her to do than her probation and conditions. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, 4Sibes Redux said:

I am actually glad Amber didn’t get gel time because that would have been a lot easier for her to do than her probation and conditions. 

In my professional career I dealt extensively with female criminals, these requirements are dealt out in some form to everyone. Crime is big money: telephone companies that charge outrageous rates, commissary vendors, and the state gets theirs with all these "classes". Probation fees, cost of supervision, on and on.

And you're 100% correct that prison time is often seen as preferable to probation, once you're on it, they don't like to ever let you off! Money!

I honestly can't see Amber meeting strict requirements, the community service alone will probably get her violated. She'll be "too sick" to get off her couch, then play her victim role when they throw her ass in gel for 30 days as a reminder.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
22 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber's managers called Andrew to try and get him to go back to Amber. When he said no, she went online and accused him of kidnapping, soliciting prostitution, extortion, car theft and a slew of other things.

That's the way to win him back, Amber! Accusing your former fiance of felonies is a sure way to make it happen. 

5 hours ago, 4Sibes Redux said:

I was thinking the same thing. In gel she's a captive audience with nothing else to do but take classes, attend meetings, and whatever else you do in gel. NO way she gets off her ass enough times to meet those requirements.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I honestly can't see Amber meeting strict requirements, the community service alone will probably get her violated. She'll be "too sick" to get off her couch, then play her victim role when they throw her ass in gel for 30 days as a reminder.

She can't do ANY of the stuff they are requiring... I am living for the day she gets tossed in the clink for it.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, 4Sibes Redux said:

You're right and she would have gone to the same facility she went to last time. The prison where the inmates have pie eating contests. Nothing against prisoners or pie eating contests. If Amber does time again I want it to be hard time. Also, I noticed on her Sentence document that she is allowed to consume alcohol.    

• Love 9
On 10/31/2019 at 1:03 PM, toodywoody said:

She is an idiot. Being defiant to a fucking judge, this person has your future in their hands. Hahahahaha I am glad they saw her IG posts. She just really thinks she can get away with anything. 

Wait. What? The judge? Did they reference it or something? Just curious. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Birdee said:

I was thinking the same thing. In gel she's a captive audience with nothing else to do but take classes, attend meetings, and whatever else you do in gel.

And don’t forget a visit from Dr. Drew, where he’ll conduct a one-on-one interview and call her a hero.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

And don’t forget a visit from Dr. Drew, where he’ll conduct a one-on-one interview and call her a hero.  

Something like this

ETA- I don't know why it starts in the middle. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

Hmmmm....I'm not so sure she can drink alcohol. She was told she couldn't be around people who drank. So it's cool to drink alone? IIRC, they mentioned use of a Breathalyzer (SIC) at the judgement of her P.O.

Amber will continue to rage and be an unfit parent. She gave birth to TWO beautiful children who she gave up very easily IMO. 

SMH...I don't know how she functions. That just goes against everything in me. I also want to know these thousands of 'beautiful souls' she claims to save daily. She certainly can't help herself. 

Seems to me she hasn't matured one bit. I keep on looking for SOMETHING and I come up empty every time. She's another one that will lose everything when MTV finally packs up. She MAY have paid for that house but the IRS will lean on that. That I would watch LIVE.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

That I would watch LIVE.

This reminded me of when Geraldo Rivera did a live show of Capone’s vaults in the 80s.  We need to get Geraldo to follow these girls in the end of show aftermath.  I’m sure he would call them out and it would be a spectacle.  Can you just imagine? 😂 

Edited by Booger666
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4