Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Sorry, Amber.  Maci wins the "biggest bun on top of the head award" today.

The courtroom Bailiffs probably mistook Maci for some white trash meth head Defendant with those skinny tattooed arms of hers.

Why is the tuff guy in the video holding up a bag to block a camera that's clearly too far away to make any difference?

Does anyone on the planet NOT think this massive show of support was staged by MTV to boost their show's sagging ratings?  However, if Amber's found Guilty, they'll probably drop her like a used condom.    

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

I can't believe Cheyenne is getting involved with that shit show.  Cate I can believe. Maci, ehhhh she might feel some loyalty plus she's getting a paycheck to do it.  But Cheyanne?? She seems a little smarter than that. 

• Love 12

This is a goddamn disgrace. Amber needs to be evaluated and treated in a psychiatric hospital. She's a danger to herself and others. It's time for some good, old-fashioned lithium with a side of dialectical behavioral therapy. 

• Love 15

Why isn't anyone "rallying" behind Leah's little brother, James, who got attacked by a machete? That's just wrong on all of their parts. They should be ashamed of themselves, but they won't be.

• Love 21
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

It's disgusting that Amber is being rewarded with additional MTV money as a result of her criminal actions. Everyone who appeared today got a bonus.💰

I wouldn't expect anything less from MTV.  Always ready and willing to exploit their "talent" any way they can.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Did anyone see any information on her visitation with James now that the order is lifted? Will it be supervised by a court appointed person? Anything??

From the order:

Court will lift the NCO with the child to allow supervised visit as the Chins case allows. Supervised visitation only.

• Love 9

I’m really questioning myself today.  During the court episodes of Jersey Shore over the last 2 weeks, I actually shed a tear for Mike and Laurens.  I was so happy to see the roomies there to support him and how emotional they all got over it, I believed they are all like family to each other.

This bunch?  Not so much.  What is wrong with me y’all???  

Wonder if Cate will go visit Amber in prison.  I doubt she will get any time, but still.  Now that they’re all BFF’s and whatnot.

And speaking of Sitch and his court stuff, has Amber settled up with the IRS?  If not, how has it not caught up to her yet?  Especially if she’s on the courts radar now.  I just don’t get it!

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m really questioning myself today.  During the court episodes of Jersey Shore over the last 2 weeks, I actually shed a tear for Mike and Laurens.  I was so happy to see the roomies there to support him and how emotional they all got over it, I believed they are all like family to each other.

This bunch?  Not so much.  What is wrong with me y’all???  

Wonder if Cate will go visit Amber in prison.  I doubt she will get any time, but still.  Now that they’re all BFF’s and whatnot.

And speaking of Sitch and his court stuff, has Amber settled up with the IRS?  If not, how has it not caught up to her yet?  Especially if she’s on the courts radar now.  I just don’t get it!

I’d love to know the situation with Amber and the IRS. I wonder who she will blame that on?

Can you even fathom what it would look like for Amber to attempt to pretend like she wants to do a full 180?

🤣🤣 I know, right?!

Mike wasn’t an angel, but I’ll gladly make him (Laurens too!) a funfetti cake to celebrate his rehabilitation and how much work he’s done. 

Is it wrong that I want to see a Jersey Shore/Teen Mom crossover event? Mike and Amber in the same room and he is presenting her with straight up FACTS all day long! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

"This whole thing is a setup and it has been from the beginning, the more I read about what’s going on,” Shawn told The Ashley. “It’s amazing that [Andrew’s]trying to get her to pay for literally everything so that he doesn’t have to pay for anything. [He’s] fighting for full custody [and] he’s trying to get her to pay for his insurance.”

According to the legal documents filed in court, Andrew is requesting full custody of James, as well as child support and other payments from Amber.

“[Andrew’s] trying to get her to pay child support,” Shawn continued. “He’s trying to get her to pay for everything and make it to where the only thing he has to do is literally just look after the boy. It is not fair and she doesn’t deserve what’s happening to her.”

Shawn also believes that Andrew lied to his sister.

“Apparently he said he had a lot of things that Amber recently come to find out it weren’t true,” Shawn said.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

“He’s trying to get her to pay for everything and make it to where the only thing he has to do is literally just look after the boy. It is not fair and she doesn’t deserve what’s happening to her.”

oh my god omg GIF by Schitt's Creek

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

So according to Bubby Andrew told Amber things  that aren’t true! I am shocked! He’s not a world class director and financial whiz kid? With that sparkling personality and high IQ? But he reads the New Yorker!

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The courtroom Bailiffs probably mistook Maci for some white trash meth head Defendant 

Reminds me of Leeane from *OITNB.

Just got excited for the season. Glad it’s the last though. 

7 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

But Cheyanne?? She seems a little smarter than that. 

Haha. Not really. 

• Love 5

This is going to be an unpopular opinion. 

I believe amber is violent and hits. I believe she threw the flip flop BUT 

im not buying Andrews whole story. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I kind of believe and agree with bubby. I think this was a long con for Andrew. I think Andrew is way exaggerating what happened to get custody and live off ambers money got a while. Then he will use the kid to live off his parents when her money runs out.

i hate myself for this but I find myself feeling sorry for amber. 

• Love 1

In a custody case asking  for court costs to be paid for, and insurance for the child, , are kind of standard to go for at the start. If you don’t ask for it all, there’s nothing to negotiate down the line, IMO. (Applies to divorce, too)

• Love 19
(edited)
8 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

im not buying Andrews whole story. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I kind of believe and agree with bubby. I think this was a long con for Andrew. I think Andrew is way exaggerating what happened to get custody and live off ambers money got a while. Then he will use the kid to live off his parents when her money runs out.

Well, I don't feel sorry for her, but I think we all knew this wasn't a straight up situation for either of them.  We knew he was off his rocker for choosing Amber knowing full well that she is psycho, and we also knew he wasn't tremendously successful and would also not be happy in Indiana unless he had some other game going on.  That said, Amber is no sunshine, and she should know better by now, and she also sucks at how she treats people-- so there is no winner here.  

Edited by alexa
  • Love 19
19 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

However, if Amber's found Guilty, they'll probably drop her like a used condom.    

I'd like to apologize to used condoms everywhere that had to endure the Amber Fartwood comparison.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Caught on video once abusing a significant other, now a charge of doing it again... 

Can’t say I feel sorry for her. She’s already proven she’s a violent individual with no care who’s around when she lashes out. At this point we should feel relieved she hasn’t struck her child yet.

• Love 17

Yesterday Shawn said:

"This whole thing is a setup and it has been from the beginning, the more I read about what’s going on,” Shawn told The Ashley.

However, when the doctors from Marriage Boot Camp said Amber was moving too quick and needed to get to know Andrew, Shawn didn't agree. He thought Andrew was great for Amber. From The Ashleys Roundup April 23, 2018

Amber Portwood’s new beau Andrew Glennon has earned the “Bubby Seal of Approval!”

In an exclusive interview with The Ashley, Amber’s brother Shawn Portwood came to the defense of his sister’s relationship, after the Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars docs called Amber and Andrew’s situation “a mess.”

While Shawn admitted that Amber and Andrew fast-tracked their relationship (with Amber getting pregnant less than a month in), he had to admit that he’s seen a lot of positive changes in his sister since she started dating Andrew.

“When I said that Andrew ‘contains her’ in a sense, I mean it,” Shawn told The Ashley. “Her mood and her behavior has chilled out a lot since they’ve been together. I have never shied away from the fact that I believe she moves really quickly, but I think this is one move that she made that has benefited her health and her family situation.”

Amber’s brother has always served as voice of reason for the Teen Mom OG star. (He’s appeared sporadically on the show since Season 1.) After reading what ‘Marriage Boot Camp’ star Dr. Ish Major said about his sister, Shawn stated that, while he respects the doctor’s opinion, he feels that Amber’s changed a lot since filming ‘Boot Camp’ last summer.

“I am sure from a medical standpoint he probably has some reason to believe what he said but I do not think that it was correct for him to say that,” Shawn told The Ashley. “He only got 10 days to know my sister. I have known her for 27 years.

“I have seen her ups and her downs and I have seen her at her worst,” he added. “Because of that I can honestly say, without a doubt, that she is doing better now than she has in 15 years.”

On Monday, Shawn tweeted that Dr. Major, “doesn’t know crap about how she is now. I know my sister and I can say with certainty that Andrew has helped turn her attitude around. She is a much more pleasant person to be around now.”

Over the years, Shawn made it known that he was not fond of Amber’s ex-fiance, Matt Baier. After spending some time with Andrew, Shawn assures ‘Teen Mom OG’ fans that “he is tenfold better than the last person she was with [Matt].”

“I do not know what their future holds but I do know that since being with Andrew, Amber has been able to get off a lot of the medications that she was on while with Matt,” Shawn added.

Shawn needs to stop giving exclusive interviews. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
19 hours ago, Clawdel said:

This is a goddamn disgrace. Amber needs to be evaluated and treated in a psychiatric hospital. She's a danger to herself and others. It's time for some good, old-fashioned lithium with a side of dialectical behavioral therapy. 

If that doesn’t work , let her come at me.  I got some big ass shoes to beat her with 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I agree that Andrew has likely been up to no good since the start and has probably only seen dollar signs every time he looked at Amber. But Amber is an abusive, lying POS who never ever listens to any of the people who do actually care about her when they warn her about these opportunistic assholes she seems to find on every corner. She neglects her daughter and has for years. She badmouths the father of her daughter and his wife who are the ones actually raising her daughter. The only person I feel bad for in this ridiculous mess is poor baby James since he has two opportunistic assholes for parents and no Gary and Kristina to rescue him from them. 

• Love 20

Jenelle reeeeeallllly doesn't need to act like Amber is so much more violent/scary than David. He pushed a pregnant woman out of a moving car and beat a poor, innocent dog to death. I mean, come on....

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Nice to see how  these 16 and Pregnant girls have really taken the money and fame they were given and created positive lives for themselves and their children. Nothing says “success” quite like bitching about why your dismissed court case concerning potential child and animal abuse was not filmed while your coworker’s court case for domestic assault was. Good work, MTV. Lots to be proud of here. 

One million likes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, alexa said:

Oh yes, they are so innocent.  No violence going on at their house.... geez

Jenelle can eff right off. Nobody wants to see you, or anything about you "winning" your court case, god! She is still the same, tone deaf person.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have no doubt that Andrew is a grifter and was using Amber. But I don't think he literally set ALL of this up. For one, we've SEEN Amber's rage on camera. She's assaulted people before; why wouldn't she do it again? Also, Andrew already WAS sitting around all day, doing nothing, and accessing her money. Why would he need to make up this machete story? It makes no sense. If they split, he can get CS. But he won't have the same unfettered access to her money. I think this is more a case of two idiots, with non-pure motives, rushing into a relationship. 

Yup, agree 100%. He does not strike me as a long-term planner. He's a lazy bones who saw an opportunity for a free ride. I doubt he even had to interact with her that much, she's in bed all day. He just didn't predict the depth of her violence and craziness.

I am SO disgusted by the cast mates showing up to support Amber. It's one thing to privately text a co-worker and say "hang in there" or something. But to show up and march into court with her, just so low. Imagine if, say, one of the many NFL players accused of domestic abuse had a bunch of their team mates show up on their court date. Imagine the pure outrage.

Some site (maybe The Ashley?) is reporting that the prosecution has audio recordings, Ring doorbell footage, and lots of pictures of the crime scene. I wonder how they'll feel when that all comes out.

• Love 23
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have no doubt that Andrew is a grifter and was using Amber. But I don't think he literally set ALL of this up. For one, we've SEEN Amber's rage on camera. She's assaulted people before; why wouldn't she do it again? Also, Andrew already WAS sitting around all day, doing nothing, and accessing her money. Why would he need to make up this machete story? It makes no sense. If they split, he can get CS. But he won't have the same unfettered access to her money. I think this is more a case of two idiots, with non-pure motives, rushing into a relationship. 

He's a grifter no doubt.  IMO he's earned every dime he's spent of Amber's after putting up with her for over a year.  He knew she was violent and crazy, but I doubt he really knew how horrible the situation would be once he was living it.  The evidence for the case involves a bunch of ring videos which he would have known existed in their home.  He didn't make any of this up and the evidence will be there to back it up.

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

barcode1.jpg

barcode2.png

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

The only time Amber isn't resting and relaxing is when she is raging and macheting.

Easy to “relax” in the “country” when you don’t have custody of your two children.

First photo - Laugh Out Loud brilliant!

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 7