Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Did y’all just see Darcey in full face bronzer asking Tom in that clipped manner of speaking she uses: “What are your intentions?”

Geez she’s awful. I wish Tom would say: “I just want some on camera time and some sex, you game?”

Except Tom is not into sex with Darcey.  He even has standards.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Did y’all just see Darcey in full face bronzer asking Tom in that clipped manner of speaking she uses: “What are your intentions?”

Geez she’s awful. I wish Tom would say: “I just want some on camera time and some sex, you game?”

I would love to see this show with everyone's comments being dubbed in. Love this one!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Which loser will be endlessly waiting at the airport this episode.  My money's on Yolanda.

But we haven't seen that guy who types "Yes, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

My entire life is leading up to the moment when Big Ed's love interest sees him in person for the first time.

I think a lot of people are there with you. He must have used one powerful ring light.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Could Michael and The Goofballs (sounds like a singing group) be Yahoo Boys? 

Well, I was thinking Michael, Usman, and Lowo would comprise the Yahoo Boys while Zied, Azan, and King Mo make up the Love Rats. Then they all just get rotated out like Menudo once they snag a gross old lady.

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Except Tom is not into sex with Darcey.  He even has standards.

Didn't she damn near break his ankle.last time they tried? Still can't figure out WTF she was doing to do that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

My entire life is leading up to the moment when Big Ed's love interest sees him in person for the first time.

It would be incredibly satisfying if she took one look, turned around and walked away.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I recall what happened when Jesse invited her to meet him in NYC. She dragged all that luggage there and he takes her to the park to dump her. 

NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU TO A SECOND LOCATION!!!

Tom is meeting a wine investor in NY? Could it be Michael? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think that's a requirement to be on a TLC show because the 600 pounders are bad at it too.

The metaphor of bad packing as a sign of a chaotic life is really true for the 600 lb people.  If anyone's life is a complete and utter mess it's the 600 lb people.

Most 90 dayers are pretty bad too, but I'm reasonably sure most of them aren't hosed off on the front porch because they can't fit through the bathroom door.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

"When you go up there to see him" Isn't Australia the land down under?

Can verify that around here we use "up to" to encompass every direction: up to Florida, up Nevada, up to DC... It's all up to us. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ed’s got a lazy eye. In his talking heads, he’s positioned so it isn’t as noticeable.

Yes, he's short. But if he shaved, fixed his hair (“Hold the mayo--and the black shoe polish”), and exercised, I can’t believe he couldn’t find a GF in SD or a few miles away in Tijuana (well, he is half-Mexican). He lives on his own, he's employed, he's artistic, he's got no little kids or sulky teenagers (just an adorable doggie), and no ex drama..

I know he’s a photographer, but those photos of women covering every blank space in his home were creepy…like a teenage boy’s room, or Crazy Joe Divola’s (Seinfeld).  Ed works for an interior design company, come on, throw that crap out and fix the place up. Norma needs to roll in there and straighten Pony out.

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Darcy seems to me like someone who would want a mirror over the bed bc she would want to make sure sexy time looks sexy enough.

Okay maybe I am putting too much thought into this but she seems like the type who never actually enjoys sex, it is all acting for her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Remember that high-necked black sequined dress that Darz was wearing last season in her interviews?  I thought it looked great.  She needs to opt for the non-cleavage looks more often.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Ed’s got a lazy eye. In his talking heads, he’s positioned so it isn’t as noticeable.

Yes, he's short. But if he shaved, fixed his hair (“Hold the mayo--and the black shoe polish”), and exercised, I can’t believe he couldn’t find a GF in SD or a few miles away in Tijuana (well, he is half-Mexican).  

I know he’s a photographer, but those photos of women covering every blank space in his home were creepy…like a teenage boy’s room, or Crazy Joe Divola’s (Seinfeld).  Ed works for an interior design company, come on, throw that crap out and fix the place up. Norma needs to roll in there and straighten Pony out.

Gives a totally creeper vibe.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Darcy seems to me like someone who would want a mirror over the bed bc she would want to make sure sexy time looks sexy enough.

She’d be checking her angles the whole time.  The guy would have to be a contortionist. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5