Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Ed, looking like you do why would you ask Rose Marie if she likes what she sees?  Do you have any self awareness at all?

She gives him “The Face” . The same face Nina Katz gave Carrie when she mentioned how  messed up Aidan was after breaking up with Carrie.

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Run, Darcey, Run! I’m surprised she wasn’t in 6 inch heels. 
It looked like Yasmun’s yahoo boys were totally laughing at Lisa when they met her, like, “this chick?” 
I’m living for next week too when Rose gives Big Ed the once over. He’s gonna have to pay to play it looks like. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

She’s not running on the bias. (Sorry, couldn’t help myself.) 

Stacy means you never have to say you're sorry.

(Soulmate status confirmed if you know the reference)

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Archer27 said:
29 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Say "NJ" to me and I think Bruce...and Jon (Bon Jovi). Hey, at least I'm not saying, "You from NJ? What exit?" I should talk, I'm in MD. 

Oh, okay. I am not Bruce fan. Love Bon Jovi. I am exit 150ish.

Believe it or not, there are some people in Jersey who don’t like Bruce, including me (exit 98) but I think Bon Jovi is adorable and is very generous to local communities. I believe he has political aspirations and he’d get my vote! 

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I recall what happened when Jesse invited her to meet him in NYC. She dragged all that luggage there and he takes her to the park to dump her. 

NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU TO A SECOND LOCATION!!!

Tom is meeting a wine investor in NY? Could it be Michael? 

When she asked Tom what his intentions were, I thought she was fishing for a proposal. Instead, she wisely thought back to when Jesse dumped her. Good for her for doubting him. He's acting like a scammer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, renatae said:

When she asked Tom what his intentions were, I thought she was fishing for a proposal. Instead, she wisely thought back to when Jesse dumped her. Good for her for doubting him. He's acting like a scammer yahoo boy. 

There you go.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1