Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m sure that’s not true, I got bored and now have a lop sided bob

I watched a tutorial today about trimming my bangs. Silly me, I always thought you cut them straight across, but no, you’re supposed to hold the scissors vertically and “point cut” into them with the tips of your scissors. 

Some people are posting their quarantine hair dont’s on websites. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I had my eyebrows waxed on March 16th and boy oh boy I am regretting not getting a root touch up!!  I have been contemplating growing out my gray (never ever lied about not coloring my hair, thank God) but I think that decision has been made for me, lol!!

Same here, same here. I think we're all in for a shock if my roots grow out. I absolutely needed a perm because my shoulders need replaced so I can't roll my hair. Going back to an Afro, because I can reack it with the pick I attached to a ruler. Things are about to get down and dirty. But high class worries compared to poor Rose. 😥

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Same here, same here. I think we're all in for a shock if my roots grow out. I absolutely needed a perm because my shoulders need replaced so I can't roll my hair. Going back to an Afro, because I can reack it with the pick I attached to a ruler. Things are about to get down and dirty. But high class worries compared to poor Rose. 😥

I decided to forego the blow dryer and flat iron...it’s ah interesting...I made a little bun, threw on a headband and called it a day.  I hope no video calls this week...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

She looked completely grossed out when he was massaging her feet. 

Yesterday he took her for a pedicure, today it’s a foot massage. I think Ed has some kind of foot fetish 

btw, the Snark Party continues over on PT 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4

I am starting to suspect that Steph milks her condition to the point of annoying any potential romantic interest away. I don't doubt she has plenty of people who are interested, she's a lovely girl. Unfortunately she's also obsessed with her illness. There is literally no reason for her to take that much medication with her on a day trip. She makes a big production out of it. It clearly consumes her life. And when you hear her describe it, she says if not properly treated has the potential for being very serious even fatal. That's true of every condition. If not treated it can become more serious. I think she over plays it. And I think people get sick of it really fast.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, I hope Rose doesn’t have an infection. She got her way on not being tested. I guess Ed figures they can get treated later, if necessary.  Knowledge is power. I don’t think she realizes that. 

I hope Ed doesn't. There's just as much of a chance that he's carrying something. She only has his word that he's been celibate. 

• Love 9