Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Bergen County here.

I grew up in Bergen County. I live in Essex County now and teach in Passaic County. So, Doublemint, you get the geography. lol

• Love 1
Just now, Archer27 said:

I grew up in Bergen County. I live in Essex County now and teach in Passaic County. So, Doublemint, you get the geography. lol

Grew up in Essex, live in Bergen, taught in Hudson.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Bid Ed is the cheater!!!!

His ex-wife is the one that needs the microwave popcorn watching this show.

She should join us!  Someone find her on social media and give her the Rice a Roni link! 🥳

Yeah, it's not his looks that turn me off...

He cheated on his wife, lied about his height, lied about wanting to get snipped, and is pursuing a woman from a poor country who looks 14. 

Just because Big Ed has a medical issue and his dog likes him doesn't mean he's out of the pile. He might currently be on top of the heap but it still stinks. He's just like the rest of them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Just what a parent wants to hear "I'm leaving my kids behind and going to Australia to meet a guy I met online"

I love the grandmother. "Aren't there any fellas in Washington?" She the MVP tonight. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
(edited)

TLC scams the viewer, too!

I swear 90 Days is 30 minutes continuous show....and, 90 minute commercials! 

(hope I did the math right!)

well, this is when I read the comments......I guess...it is alrite! 🥳

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 6

I’m just not feeling any sympathy for any of these contestants, I mean cast members, this season. I’m just numb. Don’t care what happens to any of these people.....their ignorance insults my intelligence. At some point, it’s just not amusing. Think I’m there.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The Challenge: Yahoo Boys vs. Love Rats. 

Could Michael and The Goofballs (sounds like a singing group) be Yahoo Boys? 

10 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The Challenge: Yahoo Boys vs. Love Rats. 

Could Michael and The Goofballs (sounds like a singing group) be Yahoo Boys? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, it's not his looks that turn me off...

He cheated on his wife, lied about his height, lied about wanting to get snipped, and is pursuing a woman from a poor country who looks 14. 

Just because Big Ed has a medical issue and his dog likes him doesn't mean he's out of the pile. He might currently be on top of the heap but it still stinks. He's just like the rest of them.

🙌🏻

• Love 3

Did y’all just see Darcey in full face bronzer asking Tom in that clipped manner of speaking she uses: “What are your intentions?”

Geez she’s awful. I wish Tom would say: “I just want some on camera time and some sex, you game?”

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m just not feeling any sympathy for any of these contestants, I mean cast members, this season. I’m just numb. Don’t care what happens to any of these people.....their ignorance insults my intelligence. At some point, it’s just not amusing. Think I’m there.

I worry that I’m never going to be there. Maybe I do need an intervention 😝

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I worry that I’m never going to be there. Maybe I do need an intervention 😝

We need the group rate. 

“Your Family is going to say some things, then you’ll say some things and that’s it.”

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3