Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Russia is no joke, I know a same sex couple who were able to finally get to Canada. One came over and was finally able to bring his secret husband over on a spousal visa. They said they had to lie and pose as roommates, life there for them was very dangerous.

I know a lesbian couple who adopted from Russia but one of them had to adopt as a "single woman" because Russia is strict with their anti-gay stuff.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I forgot about that. That's what I get for getting soft on one of these people and feeling sorry for them. 😂

Hahahahahah! We have not seen the real Big Ed...yet!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

'excuse the previous - I didn't know how to delete it.   Lisa will be happy to die there with Usman - what about her daughter????

I don’t know what show you’re talking about but I’m intrigued what restaurant you’re referring to in Brielle since I’m in the next town. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don’t know what show you’re talking about but I’m intrigued what restaurant you’re referring to in Brielle since I’m in the next town. 

This was a reply to something I posted - so I don't know.  I'm from Jersey too.

• Love 1

Big Ed lying by omission to Rosemarie about not wanting to have more kids is worse than lying about his height. If that's her deal breaker and he knew from the start then that sucks. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lisa is so damn thirsty, I almost feel bad for Usman having to sexually satisfy her. LOL and ACK!

Like Laura, I’m guessing she packed something to get the job done in case Usman  doesn’t. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Big Ed lying by omission to Rosemarie about not wanting to have more kids is worse than lying about his height. If that's her deal breaker and he knew from the start then that sucks. 

I think his height and appearance are going to solve the second problem.  There's not going to be any boom boom for Big Ed.

• Love 9