Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh barf, he went to V. Secret's to bring Rose some slutty undies for his trip.  He is too much.

I don't know why men think that is a good gift

Well, I do know why but geeze, fellas 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Actually, the popcorn was enough.  The whole skimpy underwear up your ass thing is overrated. 

Im really more of a potato chip gal. Salt & Vinegar. Thats all it takes

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Microwave popcorn and lingerie. Does this guy know his way to a girl's heart or what?

Microwave popcorn?  I doubt this girl has a microwave. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I just started the episode so feel free to ignore my question. With the plethora of lonely and desperate American women hoping to meet their Nigerian soul mate on social media, why the hell is Usman settling for old dried up Lisa?  Surely there must be a female that is both  scammable and easy on the eyes? Is he a friend of HugeAnge and Michael? Did he decide to just latch on to the first hag he got a response from? 

I hear she is a taxpayer

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I just started the episode so feel free to ignore my question. With the plethora of lonely and desperate American women hoping to meet their Nigerian soul mate on social media, why the hell is Usman settling for old dried up Lisa?  Surely there must be a female that is both  scammable and easy on the eyes? Is he a friend of HugeAnge and Michael? Did he decide to just latch on to the first hag he got a response from? 

I think he took the first bite, plus he could smell her desperation 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Big Ed, bruh!

You are supposed to wash off the Mayo conditioner!!! 

Big Ed so generous!  Perfect gentleman.

Save some money for the oil wells!

Asian Parents do not take lollipops and microwave popcorn for Dowry!! 🥳

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think Big Ed has a big heart. I'm just wondering about the size of his brain.

I know, I think he would be fun and treat a woman well but unfortunately the world doesn't work that way, people judge you on your looks. That's why I think that some of these people would find true love with somebody getting to know their personality and then falling in love with them, instead of a 23 year old year old online fantasy girl. But then again if you are a 2 and think you only deserve a 10 I don't have much sympathy for you.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

I’m tired of all these people who aren’t Darcey. And as much as I love her, she and Stacey looked liked little troll dolls in wedding dresses. Their extensions are fried, too much spray tan/bronzer. Plus Staceys lips look like a butt now. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am missing my chips...I love all chips...gave chips up for Lent...and other more important things of course.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Actually, the popcorn was enough.  The whole skimpy underwear up your ass thing is overrated. 

Satin makes me cold. I have to buy it lined with flannel. Even when I was an actual young person.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Much to my surprise, there are direct flights from Vegas to Manchester. 

Explore England's "gateway to the north" with one of Virgin Atlantic's direct flights to Manchester. Fly direct to Manchester from Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, and Los Angeles

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know, I think he would be fun and treat a woman well but unfortunately the world doesn't work that way, people judge you on your looks. That's why I think that some of these people would find true love with somebody getting to know their personality and then falling in love with them, instead of a 23 year old year old online fantasy girl. But then again if you are a 2 and think you only deserve a 10 I don't have much sympathy for you.

Bid Ed is the cheater!!!!

His ex-wife is the one that needs the microwave popcorn watching this show.

She should join us!  Someone find her on social media and give her the Rice a Roni link! 🥳

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’m a Ms. Vickie’s salt and vinegar type of girl. We must be soul mates. It’s been a couple seasons on this forum. I think we should get married.  I know this is true love.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think that's a requirement to be on a TLC show because the 600 pounders are bad at it too.

They sure can pack on the weight, though. Thank you, I'm here all week.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Bid Ed is the cheater!!!!

His ex-wife is the one that needs the microwave popcorn watching this show.

I forgot about that. That's what I get for getting soft on one of these people and feeling sorry for them. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Russia is no joke, I know a same sex couple who were able to finally get to Canada. One came over and was finally able to bring his secret husband over on a spousal visa. They said they had to lie and pose as roommates, life there for them was very dangerous.

• Love 5