Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Does Ed have a mental disability? Who doesn't research where they're going and what they'll need in the way of vaccinations, meds to bring, etc.? He makes Pole (the other side of the coin) look like Einstein. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The guy would have to be a contortionist. 

Finally!! Now we know how Tom hurt his ankle during their first night of bliss!

Edited by OldButHappy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
40 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

HTH can Darcey afford that house?!

I think she is still living with her parents like last season 

Big Ed saying goodbye to everyone, I wonder if he’s going to buy that flight insurance from a vending machine at the airport.  

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Damn it, Darcy, you've fallen so far apart physically that I almost feel too sad to snark on you. 

I mean I WILL-I just can't look at the screen while I'm doing it.

If your dude doesn't call you on your birthday and you use the words "I think we're a couple" then you're probably not a couple.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ed, your daughter is more important than your true love and soulmate, Rose Marie.

Maria tipped their hand, man. Just another day or two and they could have worked their charms in person and cleaned him out of, oh, another $5-10G. 

I can't believe that psychopath and violent criminal Geoffrey is still on. Just when I think TLC can't lower the bar any further. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Ed's daughter is his "number one".

At least she isn’t “supporting his dream”  and is speaking her mind.  I was touched by his call to her though. And glad she called him back.  That scene was probably one of the more honest we’ve seen in this franchise. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Big Ed saying goodbye to everyone, I wonder if he’s going to buy that airline insurance from a vending machine at the airport.  

He better. Cuz when he shows up without that cash for "Baby Sister Rose" he might go missing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pondlass1 said:

It’s all a bit boring.  I’ll be glad when they get to their destinations and met the loves of their lives. 

This episode was totally boring, and filler. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hence tomcats broken ankle

Clearly he is  not a contortionist. Jesse however escaped the sex unscathed but nearly lost an eye in an argument. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Damn it, Darcy, you've fallen so far apart physically that I almost feel too sad to snark on you. 

I mean I WILL-I just can't look at the screen while I'm doing it.

Agree - the twins are careening into full-on body dysmorphia, and that's no joke.

I'm still watching, but they're close to "Hoarders" levels of "mental illness that I don't feel good about enabling so I can't watch".  At least some hoarders acknowledge that a problem exists....

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Compression socks are my everything, no more blood clots or swollen feet lol 😂 

OMG yes. My feet swell so badly even on short domestic flights. I value my compression socks more than these people claim that they value their children. Plus, I’m guessing Big Ed’s feet may not completely reach the floor. Anytime my feet hang, they swell. He probably has the same issue. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There is no right or wrong thing. All things have consequences. Big Ed, you may be pleasantly surprised or will learn a very expensive lesson.

But will Rose be pleasantly surprised?

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Huh? Guess it is a south NJ beach thing???

Say "NJ" to me and I think Bruce...and Jon (Bon Jovi). Hey, at least I'm not saying, "You from NJ? What exit?" I should talk, I'm in MD. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2