Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I belong to Planet Fitness, you know, the no judgment zone. If I saw Darcey running like that on the treadmill I would point and laugh and get kicked out. 
And it would totally be worth it. 

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Boyfriend is already yelling snark at the TV: "Your trip will fall apart because your mom won't PAY FOR IT??"   I guess I'll keep him.

He’s a keeper!!

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Boyfriend is already yelling snark at the TV: "Your trip will fall apart because your mom won't PAY FOR IT??"   I guess I'll keep him.

Why isn't Ms. Influencer getting free trips, hotels, luggage and resort wear from all her sponsors? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I kill me.  

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I belong to Planet Fitness, you know, the no judgment zone. If I saw Darcey running like that on the treadmill I would point and laugh and get kicked out. 
And it would totally be worth it. 

He’s a keeper!!

Snarker match made in heaven!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Deranged maniac on the treadmill!!! 

I have to give Darcey credit. After my knee replacement they tried to put me on a treadmill at PT and I just couldn’t get it! 

• Love 4
(edited)

Darcey, you have not been dating your British boyfriend, Tom, for a year.  You’ve been running behind him like a fool while he holds you at a distance across a damn ocean.  I think those lip fillers are going to your head (pun intended).

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

Does Stacey think those glasses are fashion??

wait...do those status conscious twins just get out of a Nissan? Well I guess they can’t get a fake Maserati they say they can get fake Chanel purses...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How does one have a boyfriend that you never see and never talk to? Well, when you're not 12. Like how Davy Jones of the Monkees was my boyfriend when I was in 7th grade. 

David Cassidy was mine!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How does one have a boyfriend that you never see and never talk to? Well, when you're not 12. Like how Davy Jones of the Monkees was my boyfriend when I was in 7th grade. 

Oh, so he was cheating on me.  Nice.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2

Can you imagine how she was in school? I can just see her rushing up to the new guy in school and breathlessly introducing herself. "Do you have a date for homecoming? How about prom? Any post-graduation plans? Would you like to get married?"

• LOL 7
  • Love 1