Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Guess Who's Arguing at Dinner?

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Two bloodbaths percolating on both sides of her, and Ramona’s fixing her makeup.

That was one of my favourite parts of the night. That and Tins being totally oblivious to the heated conversations on either end of the table. And what was that Ramona had? I looked like a rather large hard sided case with a big mirror inside the lid. It was huge for something one would take to dinner to check on lipstick. Did she steal it from Tins's glam squad? Did she carry it in a purse, or was it her purse? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 13
49 minutes ago, snarts said:

Carole trying (& failing) to hide her smile while Dorinda repeats all the nasty things she said to Luann was disgusting. 

Your disgust, my prose! Lu's been a piece of work for years feeling so superior to people from DAY ONE! It was like "The Countess" this and "The Countess" that with this b!tch speaking of herself in the 3rd person! People are human and they're going to at least smile when KARMA "comes a callin'!" She's always been insufferable and been getting away with it until now when the hens have come to roost! OTOH they're going to support her, but on the other it's to see her disintegrate after that drama with TOM! Who can have any real sympathy for the woman when everyone's trying to warn her, but she had to learn for herself? Like Carole said in the 1st ep, it would be phony AF to try and genuinely comfort Lu after how she's treated some of them; Carole in particular by way of Adam! ;-)

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Anonysaurus said:

I'm not sure that Carole or Tinsley even heard the fight. Carole and Bethenny were going at it and at one point it looked like Tinsley was laughing with Sonja and Ramona. I think they only heard Dorinda's side of it. And then that night, Carole did say, are you sure she wasn't trying to help and when Bethenny said something about Dorinda's trigger or whatever, you could hear Carole say yes you do that. 

Totally agree with you!

Also -- giving Tinsley crap about Scott buying stuff and then turning around and calling your boyfriend to send you a private plane. Hmmm.

I couldn't believe that! Talk about entitled and hysterical at the same time! I think the "Webster" people should ask Bethenny for permission to use her face when one goes to look up her moniker; HYSTERICAL! ;-(

• Love 11
(edited)

Love the earrings Carole gave to Sonja.  OK, sure, they were bribery earrings to get info, which she didn't get anyway.  I mean, c'mon, Carole, did ya really think you'd get any worthwhile info from Sonja?  Carole, hun, did ya just meet her?  But the earrings were still cute.  And better than I've ever seen Sonja wear.

Um, Sonja, how would you know "even prison bitches have one loyal friend"?  Hmmmmm . . .

I was gonna give Sonja credit for the TH where she asked -- what did Carole expect from a friendship with Bethenny?  And she said everyone knows Bethenny is "a nightmare".  But then she shrugged it off like it's no big deal.  Well, no, Sonja, ya moron, it is a big deal.  And Carole confirmed that when she described what Bethenny is putting her thru & that it's like being gaslighted & a mind fuck.  Ugh, how awful.  Is it any surprise Bethenny is a nightmare friend?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

I'm only 8 minutes in and I already have had enough of B's woe is me crap.  God she is a soul sucking narcissist. Dorinda Carol and even Ramona have got her number.  I feel like I'm watching a rerun of the "poor me I'm homeless cab ride"  How bout being thankful for a goddamn minute for what you have instead of freaking out about the life you've created. Stop buying a new apt every year if you don't like moving.  You have a boatload of money so take some time off and get your shit together for your kid. And stop being a super bitch to your friends if you want to keep them.  

Loooooooooooove this post. I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.

• Love 22
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

I'm only 8 minutes in and I already have had enough of B's woe is me crap.  God she is a soul sucking narcissist. Dorinda Carol and even Ramona have got her number.  I feel like I'm watching a rerun of the "poor me I'm homeless cab ride"  How bout being thankful for a goddamn minute for what you have instead of freaking out about the life you've created. Stop buying a new apt every year if you don't like moving.  You have a boatload of money so take some time off and get your shit together for your kid. And stop being a super bitch to your friends if you want to keep them.  

I said last week I was done with Bethenny after that crack! It offended me so much; esp. when I see real homeless people sitting or laying in the street! All she's done is kvetch since returning to the show with one hysterical episode after another! It's not like she needs the freakin' check! Does she need the advertising that much? She should be in a great place and quit trying to convince us the boogie man, Jason is coming to get her! Spare me this BS; she has the affluence to deal with it if it truly was as horrendous as she likes us to think! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 17

Speaking of concerned, I am extremely concerned that both Sonja and Ramona were the most reasonable people in this episode and made the most sense multiple times. What weird bizarro world is this?

Not bizarre at all. Sonja and Ramona, like them or hate them, generally are very aware of the reality that they are being filmed on these trips. They rarely get *sloppy* drunk and when it does happen, it's usually in the base house for the vacation and not a public setting. Yes, I know Sonja is an idiot literally showing her ass and her bush at times but when it will be on the show? She makes an effort. And Ramona, my little trash panda, is also very camera aware. She might have a screaming fight but she's not going to have a *drunken* screaming fight because he's cognizant of how this makes her look. 

I blame Scott. Tins only has a glam squad because he is paying for it. She certainly didn't have one last year when there was no Scott around. It is obvious what she sees in him, I just can't figure out what he sees in her. 

I assume she's really *good* at the sex. 

• Love 6

Love how Bethenny has decided to give Lu ammunition after Dorinda read her to filth earlier! Bethenny couldn't help spilling her guts over how "blackout drunk" Dorinda got in Puerta Rico! I guess it's the retribution for Dorinda innocently bringing up stuff to the girls between her and Bethenny!  What was the term Bethenny used; Pony Express having to do with her words getting transmitted across the globe before she knows it? ;-)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't believe Ramona about the texts. She had her liar face on and Andy seemed ready to bring receipts. I can not wat for the reunion.

What texts??  Please, do tell!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am still dying to find out who Evelyn is. Martinigirl, where are you? 

Yeah me too....Eve, Evelyn? Who is this person?

Also am I the only one who heard Dorinda call Luanne "Darlene" twice when they first started arguing at dinner?

Eve? Evelyn? Darlene?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Not bizarre at all. Sonja and Ramona, like them or hate them, generally are very aware of the reality that they are being filmed on these trips. They rarely get *sloppy* drunk and when it does happen, it's usually in the base house for the vacation and not a public setting. Yes, I know Sonja is an idiot literally showing her ass and her bush at times but when it will be on the show? She makes an effort. And Ramona, my little trash panda, is also very camera aware. She might have a screaming fight but she's not going to have a *drunken* screaming fight because he's cognizant of how this makes her look. 

I assume she's really *good* at the sex. 

Maybe like Brooks in the OC, he can really fill her tank! They use terms like that don't they; both Vicki and Tinsley? ;-)

• Love 1

OK, so I just noticed the Sonja earrings on Bethenny in red (still cute) & on drunky Dorinda in black (not so cute with her white blonde hair & the drunky smeared lipstick).  Idk, my fav was Sonja's aqua/turquoise one.  Anyone notice any other colors on anyone else?

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

What texts??  Please, do tell!

Those texts between Snoopy, red scarf guy, and Bethany. Ramona first said they don't exist. Andy looked confused, like he was going to say something, then Ramona backtracked and said they were six months old.

Bethany is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. I believe we will see those texts at the reunion and that Andy already has.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I saw it on another site! Carole picked wrong; Bethenny gave her more security! It was to be expected I guess! As Bethenny said tonight "you're so cool Carole; too cool for me!" WTF? ;-)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, fountain said:

I figured she is constipated because she barely eats.  I mean it would explain her stick up her ass attitude.  Probably she needs a good crap to get it out.  Maybe the street juice will work, one can only hope!

Diarrhea is an easier way to lose weight than bulimia?

57 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Boohooo!!!!! I can't deal with the custody thing because Jason has pushed for shared custody so that Bryn continues to have both her mother and her father in her life. [Whispering] And I want to keep my daughter entirely away from her father. [/Whispering] Booooooohoooo!!!!!

Poor Bethy, just last episode she was telling Dorinda that she "just got custody papers to do a big battle" conveniently leaving out the fact that she is the one who dragged it back into court! She is suing Jason for full custody so that she can be the only one to make any and all decisions for Bryn. Heaven forbid that Beth has to share custody and allow Jason to remain an involved parent for his daughter! Perish the thought!

33 minutes ago, rhys said:

Clearly i haven't been paying attention. I didn't know that Dor & Carole smoked. I did know about Lu.

Dorinda is usually more careful. I've noticed her ducking out or sneaky smoking a few times, but it doesn't happen often. I think Carole is either a social smoker or started after the Halloween party.  She was actually inhaling at the Berkshires and wasn't on Halloween. That takes some practice.

26 minutes ago, Anonysaurus said:

I can't stand Bethenny and would be happy to have her off my screen. As people have mentioned, she's managed to turn into Jill, Kelly, and Ramona. Quite the trio.

Am I the only one who actually likes Tinsley? She seems fun, I like her style, and she actually seems like a nice person. I think she is probably the kindest person of the group. I don't need every single one of the housewives to be a hateful loud drunk. With Bethenny constantly shrilling about something, Dorinda going off every other holiday or vacation, Sonja's delusional mess, etc., it's nice to have a break from that but with someone who is interesting and mixes with the group.

Tinsley seems harmless enough. I'm not a fan of her OTT reactions to her relationship stuff, but I don't think she's that bad.

20 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Love the earrings Carole gave to Sonja.  OK, sure, they were bribery earrings to get info, which she didn't get anyway.  I mean, c'mon, Carole, did ya really think you'd get any worthwhile info from Sonja?  Carole, hun, did ya just meet her?  But the earrings were still cute.  And better than I've ever seen Sonja wear.

Um, Sonja, how would you know "even prison bitches have one loyal friend"?  Hmmmmm . . .

I was gonna give Sonja credit for the TH where she asked -- what did Carole expect from a friendship with Bethenny?  And she said everyone knows Bethenny is "a nightmare".  But then she shrugged it off like it's no big deal.  Well, no, Sonja, ya moron, it is a big deal.  And Carole confirmed that when she described what Bethenny is putting her thru & that it's like being gaslighted & a mind fuck.  Ugh, how awful.  Is it any surprise Bethenny is a nightmare friend?

Sonja was so fucking messy tonight. She was trying to play all sides. I think she'll lean towards Beth, if only because she doesn't want to get exiled again, but she'll hedge her bets if she can. Friendships be damned, Sonja's not giving up the Bravo paycheck without a fight.

• Love 21
18 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I saw it on another site! Carole picked wrong; Bethenny gave her more security! It was to be expected I guess! As Bethenny said tonight "you're so cool Carole; too cool for me!" WTF? ;-)

Uh-oh, when Bethenny said that line, shivers ran thru my spine.  Little did I know that spelled the end of Carole.  But I ain't surprised.  The producers might as well have shown a guillotine with Carole's chopped off head falling into Bethenny's lap.  Can't piss off queen Bethenny too badly or . . . EEEEEK!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Did anyone else notice that Dorinda was wearing the same earrings Carole gave Sonja only in black? The ones B was wearing in her TH’s were also very similar. Could it be that Carole actually DID buy them for everyone and not just Sonja to butter her up??

It wouldn't be the 1st time they've pulled some shady $#!t like that to promote some drama! Often they go with it, but TH or blogs usually reveal the deceptions! ;-)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So Dorinda has lipstick all over her face, slurring her words, still drinking and lites up a cigarette.  Maybe she’ll set herself on fire now too.

“Gee I’m sorry your mom blew up, Ricky...”

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Did anyone else notice that Dorinda was wearing the same earrings Carole gave Sonja only in black? The ones B was wearing in her TH’s were also very similar. Could it be that Carole actually DID buy them for everyone and not just Sonja to butter her up??

Yes, I said above, Bethenny was wearing 'em in a TH in red & they looked cute on her.  Drunkinda's were in black & Idk, they looked meh with the white-blonde hair & drunky smeared lipstick.  My fav is still Sonja's in that cool shade of turquoise/aqua.  Think I'm gonna watch again on mute just to spot if anyone else was wearing 'em in another color.  Hee!

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Did she steal it from Tins's glad squad? 

Based on what the other HWs have said throughout the years about Ramona's nimble fingers, probably. ?

Edited by SCS
Spelling!!
  • Love 11

If Bethenny was really as smart as she constantly shoves at us that she is, she'd market the fuck outta those cute Sonja earrings in a bunch of different colors.  I think I care more about those earrings than the stupid fights!  Honestly, when they broke up into 2 (or more) groups, I couldn't keep track, lost interest & turned on Rachel Maddow.

• Love 10
(edited)

I love how all of the woman have attacked Bethany tonight, with the exception of Sonja, and Sonja was borderline, and Tinsley, but somehow Bethany is at fault and would be wrong to defend herself.

Lu was dismissive and over it with Bethany before Lu needed a shoulder to cry on.

Dorinda rolled her eyes through her comforting of Bethany anf  then ran off to talk smack about her.

Carole played the clueless victim and  talked smack about her the entire year. I'm so happy she's going. Her only storyline without Adam is attacking Bethany.

Ramona wasn't bad, but made up for it at WWHL tonight.

And Sonja was honest and up front about who she thinks Bethany is, but not in a cruel way. 

Tinsley was her usual self. I find her ridiculous, but not cruel. 

I hope B sticks it to Dorinda and Ramona next year.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 14

With Carole gone, Bethenny is going to turn on Dorinda for her drinking, probably eviscerate Lu for stealing from her children, and Tinsley for being silly and superficial. She'll marginalize Sonja for being broke, delusional, and irrelevant. Bethenny is loyal to no one. She would burn this whole franchise down just to be queen of the ashes. As god is her witness, she'll get Bethenny Starting Over.

Dorinda has a drinking problem that needs to be addressed.

If Luann is stealing from her children, she deserves to be eviscerated. That's shitty behavior. 

Tinsley is silly and superficial.

Sonja is broke, delusional and irrelevant.

These things are all true without any intervention or comment by Bethenny

They're all choosing to be there and at least Dorinda and possibly Tinsley don't seem to need the money from the show. If Bethenny is hell bent on burning the franchise down to be queen of the ashes... I don't see anyone walking away. Frankly, it's like they're handing her the matches.

I don't think Carole is leaving because *Bethenny wanted her gone*. I think Carole is leaving because she's not utterly stupid and realizes that with burning the bridge with Bethenny, she's going to have to at least pretend to be friendly to Sonja/Ramona/Luann because god knows Tinsley can't carry a storyline and decided it wasn't worth choking it down. Frankly, there's no reason for production to appease Bethenny with getting rid of Carole because the terrible aftermath of their friendship would be a ratings pleaser. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Anonysaurus said:

You were not hysterically crying and you turned your head away from Carole when she said she was leaving.

Did anybody see any tears during any of her breakdowns in this episode?  I'm asking seriously because I couldn't see any.  I saw her screw up her face and make sniffing sounds, but if there were any actual tears I missed them.  

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Did anybody see any tears during any of her breakdowns in this episode?  I'm asking seriously because I couldn't see any.  I saw her screw up her face and make sniffing sounds, but if there were any actual tears I missed them.  

I guess I must be just as heartless, because if someone went all the way cross the globe just to be a hysterical mess, my eyes would just roll non-stop as well! I have no patience with supposedly grown folks that act like they're back in high school with this kind of juvenile banter and behavior! What happened to this woman? It seems she should be the last to be giving talks on women empowerments; esp. after the last couple seasons of hysteria! '-)

• Love 14
4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

We all know Bethenny decided to stay because Dennis wouldn't come pick her up

*snerk* Ramona can call a friend and a private plane arrives to whisk her away but Bethenny doesn't have the same pull. PLEASE LET ANDY BRING THIS UP AT THE REUNION

• Love 19
(edited)
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Me, too -- after six long years of looking like the bastard child of Edina Monsoon and Mrs Roper, she looked flawless.

It's Sonja's pet name for her vulva  (apparently often covered with panty liners, if never panties themselves). 

Jesus, how I wish Sonja would never talk about her lady bits again.  Despite (or because of?) her attempted flirtiness, she always leaves me with the unsettling impression of an unholy mess of a thing -- a cliched Freudian nightmare of squandered chances and unexpressed grief, as if all her sexuality is haunted by the ghosts of better days and who she coulda woulda shoulda been -- and despite her beautiful medieval face,  I just want to shake her and scream, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU EVER WANT TO BED A DECENT MAN AGAIN, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR TWAT ON TV!" 

Dead right, Hunter. Bethenny will not stop until every last RHoNY is down in aisle five and she's left standing alone in all her narcissistic glory -- a poor little SkinnyRichgirl, forever beset by despair and high-end hobo problems (luxury homes, exclusive vacations, designer fashion, concierge medicine, an elite education for her child,  and the horror - the horrror! -- of having to work at a company she owns). Frankel's life is beyiond brutal --  it's like having to give blow jobs for nickels and dimes down on the pier (except she offers those for free) or working a dead end job with no possibility of rising  (except she grew up a daugher of privilege) or being forced to cry, cry, and cry again as you wallow in every advantage needed to build a better life for yourself and your child.  Just call her Bethenny Frankel, Hard Luck Lifer.

I used to think this was a phase, but it isn't; it's who she's become. This selfish, hypocritical, brutally controlling and forever hostile bully is someone Bethenny would have once mocked for being so self absorbed, and so lacking in any empathy. She has become the thing she used to hate, and in the process, has also become profoundly unlikeable, imo. And this shit tonight? It's not Carole,  Bethenny; it's you. You start shit to vent the insecurity and rage, and in the process, turn every woman around you into the worst of Bernadette and the worst of yourself.

Question is -- any of the best left in you? 

Quoting because I want everyone to read your post twice! Brava Film Noire!

It’s been fascinating, albeit extremely sad, to watch Bethenny become more and more negative as the years have gone by and the way she vacuums everyone into her dysfunctional world. If B has to be so miserable, well everyone else needs to join in and along the way validate her miserable core. I agree that insecurity and rage are at the core of her devolvement and her explosions onto others. These emotions have made her SO brittle it’s tangible.... she looks like she could snap and break at any minute, both physically and emotionally.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Must spell someone’s name correctly!
  • Love 23