Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Guess Who's Arguing at Dinner?

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Poking the drunk bear about their drunk bear drinking.

How did Lu think that was going to end?

Just add it to the list that makes Lu the biggest hypocrite in the group! ;-)

• Love 9
Just now, LilaFowler said:

When/if Tinsley ever has a kid, nannies will be hired to care for the child 24/7. I will bet money on it.

It might go as far as "wet nurse" time! "I just have no patience with this kid gnawing on my boobs!" lol! ;-)

• Love 4

When Carole leaves, I hope she takes Dorinda with her.  There’s such a thing about fighting, but Dorinda hits below the belt.  She’s not one to talk about anything.

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Shut up Carole. You are talking about yourself!

They better reveal what B has to say that she's never shared tonight.

I think it was how drunk Dorinda was when Bethenny introduced her to her friends before they went to Puerto Rico. They probably would have showed that clip at the reunion anyway. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

That shot of Dorinda with her Baby Jane lipstick, sluring about bring drunk shamed though. Wow.

Also, Dirinda, if you know a heroin addict, I hope you try to help them. Jesus.

She looks 85 years old. With dementia.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG  Tinsley.  Can she do anything for herself?  Her Glam Squard every minute of the day, putting on makeup, dressing her, putting jewelry on her.  What’s to happen when she has a baby like Ramona said.  Unbelievable.  I blame her Mother.  Is there anything of substance that she can do by herself?

there is nothing of substance to tinsley!  she's vapid

• Love 21

Why is anyone trying to talk to Dorinda when she's that wasted? She won't remember any of it anyway. She never does. Let her sleep it off. I could see her eyes glazing over at that table with Carole and Bethany.

• Love 23
36 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Glad you’re back! We missed you last week.

Lol I had to take a break and it’s like I missed nothing ugh. The reunion is gonna be beyond annoying I can already tell because they are gonna rehash the freaking falling out that just needs to end already ugh

• Love 5

Dorinda could barely form a sentence and she was still drinking. Without Carole leading her and supplying words, she would have been in another galaxy.

She admits that she ruined her friendship with Luann but then a beat later, "it doesn't matter."

She put all her eggs in the Carole basket and that basket has gone away. Watching her eat crow and grovel to Bethenny and Luann next season will be satisfying.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Lu was wrong for commenting on Dorinda's drinking, but dorinda lashes out big time when she is drunk. She has gone after just about everyone in the cast.

I guess because I don’t drink much I don’t get why these ladies have to get so sloshed. I don’t see why if you have friend in recovery you cannot just abstain.  I would call a drunk like Dorinda out when she behaves really badly like she did at Bethany’s charity thing.  IDK at this stage I find it gross to be watching Dorinda and hope she isn’t back next year.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Watching Bethany care for Dorinda reminds me she's a child of an alcoholic.

Dorinda's comment at the beginning about Bethany being nasty and getting what you give is even more funny now.

Oh, we know that Dorinda secretly/not-so-secretly loathes Bethenny but she's terrified of going against her.

• Love 20
Just now, dosodog said:

Tequila.  I know from experience......

Right!  They had to have two delicious  (horrible, but it's tv!) fights at the same time.  This could take 5 viewings to get it all straight.

When they cut to Luann doing her own make up, it made me realize how truly beautiful she is.

Cause Tins, Erika and Dorit don't come close to Lu.

Me too. She is glowing here. 

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Carole didn't like Sonja's answer, eh?

I won't miss the B when she's gone :)  And by B I mean Carole :)  Sonja tried to answer her questions as best she could and Carole was ................ so rude and stupid about it.  Bye Carole!  Bye Tinsley!  Bye Felicia !  I won't miss you and I'll forget Tinsley was even on the show.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

When they cut to Luann doing her own make up, it made me realize how truly beautiful she is.

Cause Tins, Erika and Dorit don't come close to Lu.

Right? Effortless. 

• Love 18