Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Guess Who's Arguing at Dinner?

• Start Topic

Nope, Ramona busted one trips airfare.  

...which directly contradicts "none".

The rest was on Bethenny. 

Unless Beth posted the receipts, then how is this fact?

• Love 6
(edited)
20 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Sonja is lucky she's beautiful, because she is nasty.

I know but damn she looked hot AF in those pink hot pants that were short AF!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Dorinda was a great friend to Lu and I think Luann was trying to also be a loyal friend. She didn't care that Dorinda was having a drink it was after several that she tried to let Dorinda know "Hey you're starting to get sloppy & punchy."  I believe Lu as her friend didn't want Dorinda to show her ass again for the umpteenth time in public and national TV. Dorinda didn't want to be told anything by a sober Lu and looked and acted even worse for it.

My opinion is .. Because Luann loves and respects and considers Dorinda a good friend, she acted like a sister or Mother would when they see a loved one going downhill.  This was the umteenth time that Dorinda was being a sloppy arrogant drunk whether she was on camera or at home.  It was time to tell her to cool it, as she might have gotten in another country to boot.  I think Luann did Dorinda a favor.  To hell with the cameras.  Everybody in the world has seen her drunk already, so wouldn’t be shocked anymore.  I meant to say she would get in trouble in another country to boot.  (Didn’t know how to fix the mistake).  I’m with Luann on this one.  And Gizelle also.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

My opinion is .. Because Luann loves and respects and considers Dorinda a good friend, she acted like a sister or Mother would when they see a loved one going downhill.  

I don’t think Luann has cut Dorinda down ever. She comforted her during her outburst with Heather about the f-bomb. She tried to quiet her during the CLIP fiasco. She’s toasted her and confided in her. Dorinda was positively gleeful when she made the mugshot comment. And Luann remained cool in the face of it. 

• Love 22

My mom watched this episode just now.

She kept asking why Carole would not listen to Sonja who was clearly explaining why Bethenny was upset.

When Dorinda started getting riled up my mom said "Wow, drunk ain't shit..."

When Bethenny got into bed with upset LuAnn my mom says, "I think that's what Bethenny wants Carole to do with her when she's crying..."

She laughed everytime they showed the balloon.

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I don’t think Luann has cut Dorinda down ever. She comforted her during her outburst with Heather about the f-bomb. She tried to quiet her during the CLIP fiasco. She’s toasted her and confided in her. Dorinda was positively gleeful when she made the mugshot comment. And Luann remained cool in the face of it. 

I know, right.  I agree.  They say a person says the truth when drunk.  I can’t believe how vicious Dorinda was to Luann. She had the look of hate.  How could Luann forgive that?  I don’t think I could.

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

My opinion is .. Because Luann loves and respects and considers Dorinda a good friend, she acted like a sister or Mother would when they see a loved one going downhill.

I agree.  Dorinda should be grateful to have a friend who was actually trying to prevent her from someday getting her own mugshot.  Live and learn, Dorinda!  

Carole hit the nail on the head in regards to Bethenny.  She said something like every relationship Bethenny has involves conflict and drama.  It's as if there's a whirlwind of chaos that surrounds Bethenny.  

image.png.8e49fb25c68faf919a8fd410407c4ba0.png

• Love 22

I think B is very, verrrrryyyy upset because she feels Dennis slipping away and she can't control it. He is over her. She loves him. Another rejection for B so she is going to be a royal bitch to anybody she can get her claws in to. I say this because of the way the whole "please get me a plane so I can come home" convo went on the phone with him and also the comments she has made throughout the season about their relationship. That's one of the reason's for this season's meltdowns along with the Carole fallout and the Jason never ending custody drama. 

• Love 11

Always astounded at the growing level of “housewife” drinking.  

Not that they drink, but how shitfaced and, consequently, the awful behavior they allow to be filmed.

I’d do that once, inadvertently, and be horrified.

How can they drink this much? I’m getting a headache and hangover watching them.

I don’t remember this level of bad behavior in the beginning of the franchise. Kind of miss the old days when we were entertained by watching boating Vicki get beaned in the head by a ball. 

This can’t last forever. As someone previously mentioned, we are watching their decline.

Or a very long version of an Elizabeth Taylor/Richard Burton movie, minus the talent.

• Love 14

We really don’t know if B was actually on the phone with Dennis. She could have been faking the whole thing. It seemed so false to me. If B is so fragile, upset, on the edge, stressed, etc, she should have stayed at home. I think it was a put-up-deal with her. She’s still in a custody battle with Jason, who knows what’s going on with Dennis and the relationship with Carole has gone south. When you have that much conflict in your life and you’re the common denominator, look to yourself. Way to ruin the vacation there, B!!!! I haven’t ever been a fan of Carole’s but I do think she made the right decision to leave the show. Dorinda needs to go to rehab and NOT the one Lu has gone too. That’s obviously not a good one. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, itsadryheat said:

How can they drink this much? I’m getting a headache and hangover watching them.

I wonder how their livers are handling all of that booze!  You'd think that their bodies would be crying "uncle" at this point!

• Love 10

Speaking of the custody drama, why does everyone hate Jason?  How does anyone know what he’s about when he never comments.  Only his lawyer makes a statement.  We hear about everything concerning them through Bethenny and the media.  Does anyone know what truthfully is going on with them.  Supposedly, Jason is a good father.  Why isn’t Bethenny satisfied with half custody?  What is the truth here?

• Love 16

If I were Jason, I’d supply a tape of this episode to the judge when I applied for full custody of my daughter with only supervised visits from her “mother”. 

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Hi Giselle,  I read your post earlier and sort of posted the same thing without realizing about yours.  Sorry.  We both thought the same.

No worries! No apology necessary either.

I've done that too.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

But Lu wasn't staging an intervention she was telling her friend "Hey you're getting there". "Your going where you usually go and then you regret it the next day."

Had Lu done nothing I can believe that we would we have heard Dorinda say the next day "Why didn't you look out for me. Why did you let me show my ass."  and she would have felt it was Lu's fault to have allowed her to embarrass herself.

Yes. Luann said something like you're beginning to turn.  Using that phrase gave me the impression they've previously discussed it because Dorinda immediately knew what she meant.  The cameras were completely focused on Bethenny & Carole at the time, and had Dorinda not started yelling and broken the glass, they likely would've missed the whole exchange. 

Luann seems to forgive easily (as Bethenny can attest) so she will likely let it go but she'll never forget what Dorinda said about her and won't trust her the same way again.  Sad, Dorinda's going to push away a lot of people with that anger.

Edited by snarts
extra quote box
  • Love 22
17 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

We really don’t know if B was actually on the phone with Dennis. She could have been faking the whole thing. It seemed so false to me. If B is so fragile, upset, on the edge, stressed, etc, she should have stayed at home. I think it was a put-up-deal with her. She’s still in a custody battle with Jason, who knows what’s going on with Dennis and the relationship with Carole has gone south. When you have that much conflict in your life and you’re the common denominator, look to yourself. Way to ruin the vacation there, B!!!! I haven’t ever been a fan of Carole’s but I do think she made the right decision to leave the show. Dorinda needs to go to rehab and NOT the one Lu has gone too. That’s obviously not a good one. 

Looks like Bethenny will be in a custody battle with Jason until Bryn will become of age and hits the road.  They will never give in no matter what, it seems.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

We really don’t know if B was actually on the phone with Dennis

True, but I believe she was. When she was sitting outside the store with Sonja and freaking out about nobody paying attention to her, she was frantically trying to get a hold of him. I want to go home.  Let me call Dennis. I have to talk to Dennis. He's not answering! Where is he! Then finally before sitting down to dinner, she is on the phone with him. Why drag the guy in to her on camera meltdown at all if it's all fake?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Speaking of the custody drama, why does everyone hate Jason?  How does anyone know what he’s about when he never comments.  Only his lawyer makes a statement.  We hear about everything concerning them through Bethenny and the media.  Does anyone know what truthfully is going on with them.  Supposedly, Jason is a good father.  Why isn’t Bethenny satisfied with half custody?  What is the truth here?

Speaking for myself, back when he first came on to the RHONY, and then subsequently when they had their own show - there was just something about him that I did not like. He had passive aggressive moments. Then when they separated he stayed far too long in the place BF bought that she designed, and was her dream home - he wouldn't move out so she could sell the place. I don't doubt behind the scenes he could be nasty - this does not absolve BF from her own nastiness - but - that doesn't make him innocent either. The restraining order against him didn't come out of nowhere... I think he's just better at being stealth in his nastiness... too bad they can't all just find whatever makes them happy - and be kind to each other, at whatever level they can manage that... 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Looks like Bethenny will be in a custody battle with Jason until Bryn will become of age and hits the road.  They will never give in no matter what, it seems.

It's become more about the themselves and their hatred for each other and not about what's best for Bryn. You can't tell me the child is oblivious to it all even at than young age.

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

It probably didn't take Dennis very long to say "didn't you sign a contract"?  Conversation over.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

If I were Jason, I’d supply a tape of this episode to the judge when I applied for full custody of my daughter with only supervised visits from her “mother”. 

The odd thing about Bethenny is that what we see on TV shows us a person that is absolutely impossible, ridiculously confrontational and incredibly negative and needy. If I were in a custody battle I would not want that side of myself shown on TV. And while I agree with BodhiGurl that Jason is probably nasty behind the scenes, Bethenny isn't really doing herself any favours by showing just how nasty she is on TV to millions of viewers. The only conclusion I can come to is that when Bethenny sees herself on TV she doesn't think there is anything wrong.

I have the same mind boggle with Dorinda. How can she watch herself and not realize she has a drinking problem! Tonight she was just awful and tried to verbally stab Luann with a knife as many times as possible. The only thing that confused me more was why Luann warned her she was 'turning' to begin with? Surely she should know Dorinda well enough by now to steer well clear when she's headed down that road. On the other hand you could probably say to Drunk!Dorinda 'Hey! You look fantastic tonight' and you'd still get 'DonmtsmaythatImnotfantasticmeibereversmaythat!' as a response. 

• Love 18

This was such a great episode that I had to watch it TWICE!

When it comes to Bethenny and Carole, my allegiance literally changes every week. This week I was Team B! Carole was just being downright cold towards her and making up excuses as to why she's been so distant. It feels like Bethenny has kind of come full circle? She is now the Jill of the show? Ever since she came back the water works have been on 10 every season, she seriously needs to stop trying to have it all and just sit back and relax for a year.

The fact that we could have B/C going at it at the table but they dont even get the main camera time is AMAZING. Seeing them cut back and forth between them and Dorinda/Lu was great. Though Bethenny hates when she is having a conversation and someone dare try to ease drop but someone else have a conversation and B is ALL IN commenting left and right. 

Drunk D always gives us what we need, her going off on Lu....Lu has the unlucky habit of getting told off in really intense ways. First Bethenny calling her a snake then Bethenny again calling her a slut who Fs everyone, and now Dorinda using her arrest against her. Woooo

• Love 5
(edited)
16 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It probably didn't take Dennis very long to say "didn't you sign a contract"?  

I figured it was more like "For the millionth time, Bethenny -- it's over, please stop calling me." ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, film noire said:

"I have a mugshot, too!" is the best quote of the season, imo --  it perfectly sums up this insane sideshow. (Tinsley also handled Bethenny like a pro: she listened, engaged, and then moved on.  With Carole gone, she will absolutely be Frankel's new target -- we saw the beginning of that last night, when she attacked Tinsley for daring to swivel her eyes in Carole's direction without express permission from Queen WannaB.)

Or because (when not working) she does most of her rage-drinking  late at night at home, verbally abusing the television ("You goddamn dirty bastard, Lennie Briscoe! You were my first Law and Order tv husband -- even before Jesse Martin, who always took my coat -- but you left me anyway!") 

~translated from the original drunk Dorindish:  "ya godmanBrisket teevHusband! JesssssssMMMcoatLEFTIEwaysss."

Dang you, @film noire, I’m an old lady and you got me laughing so hard I had to run from pouf to pot!  I’m just grateful you couldn’t include the arm movements!!!!!!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I wonder about those polls too. I've watched all the HW shows since it started and I have opinions, but I've never cared enough to vote on WWHL or even watch WWHL. You're right that it's probably the same people voting in every poll.

I wouldn't be surprised the poll results are pre-determined based on what Andy wants the outcome to be.

• Love 13
(edited)

Finally caught up on the episode. The issue with Bethenny and Carole is exactly what Bethenny compared it to -- an erosion. There isn't one thing that ended the friendship, it's a small, series of things. They were getting on each other's nerves, didn't discuss it, and the friendship never recovered. Unfortunately, friends grow apart. It happens. Just be civil to each other and maybe there will be a reconnection or not.

Bethenny is exhausting and extra AF, but Carole is cold. I'm not sure if Carole was always like this, or if the deaths of Anthony, John, and Carolyn made her put this coolness up because she's no longer interested in getting close to people like that. So when/if things go south, she's like, whatever. Once you deal with such a monumental loss like that, what's a blowup for Bethenny, is not a big deal to Carole.

However, Carole was on some bullshit during her conversation with Sonja. Sonja was flat-out telling her why Bethenny was upset, and she's like, "what? I don't understand."

I'm going to need for them to stop with the Colombia drug "jokes."

Phew, Dorinda is such a mean-ass drunk. It's only a matter of time before someone claps back at her. Didn't she hit a guy with her shoe at the bar last year? As I wrote last week, when Ramona is the calm presence on the trip, you know you fucked up. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

Speaking for myself, back when he first came on to the RHONY, and then subsequently when they had their own show - there was just something about him that I did not like. He had passive aggressive moments. Then when they separated he stayed far too long in the place BF bought that she designed, and was her dream home - he wouldn't move out so she could sell the place. I don't doubt behind the scenes he could be nasty - this does not absolve BF from her own nastiness - but - that doesn't make him innocent either. The restraining order against him didn't come out of nowhere... I think he's just better at being stealth in his nastiness... too bad they can't all just find whatever makes them happy - and be kind to each other, at whatever level they can manage that... 

I really respect your opinion.  From what I saw, the persued each other out in Montauk and started dating.  He seemed to like her wise-ass ways, as she can be engaging.  He seemed like a gentleman.  Supposidely, they looked like they fell in love, got pregnant and quickly got married.  On the honeymoon, all I heard from her was “ I love you”. Every five minutes.  Things quickly went south when they were living in the small apartment with all her assistants around all the time.  She quickly didn’t want to see his parents in Pa. as he wanted to a lot.  Blah, blah.. they started fighting, ending in divorce.  I think Jason thought she just wanted a baby and felt used.  I did remember him supporting her when she started her business in Canada and when her father was dying in California.  He was supporting her through these things.  She was done with him quickly, and he was angry.  Maybe he felt like he did his best with her, therefore staying in the apt. For spite, or he thought he had it coming.  I just think he thought she used him and will fight her with everything.  No one knows what transpires behind closed doors, so I don’t know.  Neither does anyone.  We all can only project.  Too bad for all concerned.  I still like Bethenny no matter what. I think she’s hilarious.  But not this week, lol.  P.s.  Bethenny has a history of dumping husbands and friends, but that is her business .. I still love her.  Jason did not take the divorce lightly, maybe thought she didn’t give it enough of a chance, so is making it hard on her out of hurt.   My opinion, we don’t know.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Yes. Luann said something like you're beginning to turn.  Using that phrase gave me the impression they've previously discussed it because Dorinda immediately knew what she meant.  The cameras were completely focused on Bethenny & Carole at the time, and had Dorinda not started yelling and broken the glass, they likely would've missed the whole exchange. 

That is a very good point, Luann may have thought they were under the radar given the fight going on at the other end of the table. Still, too soon from Lu to do it, esp with the mic pack on. Dorinda doesn't wanna hear it from anyone, especially after what she did for Lu thru the Tom debacle and from Lush Lu who 3 months earlier was threatening to kill a cop and drunk off her ass slipping handcuffs. Nope. 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, albarino said:

Carole never got over Bethenny calling Adam "behind her back" and then doubled down in her blogs against Beth.  I only catch WWHL on occasion and when I have this season, Andy always asks the guests who they side with, Carole or Bethenny?  Each time I've watched, the guests have always said Bethenny.  If Carole wanted to stay on the show, she seriously misjudged the audience reaction to her.  This must sting for such a cool, hip person.  The audience has REJECTED you.  Live and learn.

The audience rejected Dorinda too.   I hope that comes up at the reunion.    Now that Carole has announced she's leaving  it doesn't make sense for production to focus on her during the reunion.  The Bethenny/Carole feud dragged on all season and I'm tired of it.  I don't care if they ever resolve their issues.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Speaking of the custody drama, why does everyone hate Jason?

I don't hate him.  He seemed quite likeable when they first married.  He was very supportive of her Skinny Girl endeavor.  I always felt that Bethenny just wanted a child out of that deal.  I'm not so sure that she had any intention of going the distance with him.  That's just my gut feeling on it.  I know that doesn't mean I'm right.  Fast forward to the past couple of years, and honestly, I couldn't tell you what happened between the 2 of them.  I'm not saying he's an angel, but I don't think he's the heinous person that Bethenny makes him out to be.  I've watched her exaggerate every issue in her life, so when she spews such hatred about him, I take it with a grain of salt.  She's like the boy who cried wolf.  I really don't know when she's telling the truth.  I would love to hear his side of the story.  

I love how Tinsley can make fun of herself about the mugshot.  Hopefully it makes LuAnn feel a little bit better about her situation, and maybe one day she can look back on it and laugh about it the way Tinsley does.  I'm sure it took awhile before Tinsley could get to that point though.  

• Love 23
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Exactly! Ramona reminds me of my ex in a lot of ways. He doesn’t (thank god) have her vindictive streak or her mean streak, but he shares that manic inability to be alone or sit still. The only time he was ever calm was in a crisis. It would confuse the hell out of me because he could be so loud and frenetic and completely selfish and irresponsible in every day life, but then something really horrible would happen and he would get calm all of a sudden. A friend pointed out once during our very long breakup that some people only feel comfortable in chaos and if life doesn’t hand them choas they will create it. That’s when I truly knew I had to get out. His life is always going to be a storm because that’s what he wants and I could either abandon ship or go down sinking with him. Ramona seems that way to me. 

Intriguing!! Not to make it about me, but that was my ex- AND his mother!! Ah, the personal enrichment I find on PTV RHONY discussions. Current Mr. Ninja can’t see it, but *I* do. So, indirectly, thanks to Ramona! Words I never thought I’d say!

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

At this point, I think the answer might be "Salt" and she's part of the Illegals Program. Also who do you think is the sleeper agent?

Love. It. 

And the sleeper agent is the dude who didn’t stay around to hang Ramona’s clothes. Slick Cat!

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I don't hate him.  He seemed quite likeable when they first married.  He was very supportive of her Skinny Girl endeavor.  I always felt that Bethenny just wanted a child out of that deal.  I'm not so sure that she had any intention of going the distance with him.  That's just my gut feeling on it.  I know that doesn't mean I'm right.  Fast forward to the past couple of years, and honestly, I couldn't tell you what happened between the 2 of them.  I'm not saying he's an angel, but I don't think he's the heinous person that Bethenny makes him out to be.  I've watched her exaggerate every issue in her life, so when she spews such hatred about him, I take it with a grain of salt.  She's like the boy who cried wolf.  I really don't know when she's telling the truth.  I would love to hear his side of the story.  

I love how Tinsley can make fun of herself about the mugshot.  Hopefully it makes LuAnn feel a little bit better about her situation, and maybe one day she can look back on it and laugh about it the way Tinsley does.  I'm sure it took awhile before Tinsley could get to that point though.  

Thank you.  You explained it perfectly.  He is being crucified when nobody knows his side.  Not fair.

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The Bethenny/Carole feud dragged on all season and I'm tired of it.  I don't care if they ever resolve their issues.

I'm with you on this one!  That's how I feel about other feuds on other HWs shows.  Sometimes they drag on for so long that I forget who did what (Bethenny/Jill, for example.)  I simply don't care anymore about their fight.  Just. Let. It. Go. already!   If there's going to be an argument, at least let it be clear as day as to what they're arguing about!  I can't follow this one.  I hope it doesn't dominate the reunion.  I think there will be a reckoning between Dorinda and LuAnn about last night's episode.  Whew!  Dorinda sure needs some help, but whether she'll admit it, well, that's yet to be determined!

(edited)
1 hour ago, coops said:

The only conclusion I can come to is that when Bethenny sees herself on TV she doesn't think there is anything wrong.

Didn't she say that she and Dennis watch her on TV and laugh?

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no. WWHL has half the viewers of RHoNY at best. It's likely only the most devoted of fans are voting in their online polls? It's a skewed sample.

There are a number of articles about how Bravo assesses the popularity of housewives. Those articles aren't in the Post; they are in the Newspaper of Record. Bravo uses Facebook, Twitter, boards like this one (which is why they bought TWoP), blogs, and podcasts to assess their shows and the casts. Bethenny is a deeply divisive personality. That's the reason she doesn't have her own show now. That's the reason her show with Fredrik Ecklund crashed and burned. Bethenny sucks, but a shitty WWHL poll voted on by a couple of thousand people isn't capable of demonstrating how unlikeable she is.

Carole took a beating on Social Media most weeks as well. Ironically, I think a lot of it happened in reaction to her blogs more so than the episodes themselves. I don't think the reaction was enough for Bravo to care, but I think she was surprised by it.

The TV networks use a 3rd party company that scans all social media and uses an algorithm to spit out a score for reality tv cast members. People in marketing (usually interns) can dive in deeper if there's anything interesting in there, but they're usually just looking for who "pops" positive or negative and dive in if there is something surprising or something that goes against what they thought they would see. Sometimes someone pops so negatively that it becomes a concern (ie, Brandi from BH). Even Brandi probably would have been fine if the other cast members hadn't started not wanting to film with her. 

I rarely watch WWHL (mostly I can't stay awake for it), but I have a friend who works on it. He says the callers are often the same ones trying to get in (and rabid) so I'd guess the poll voters are too. They don't care that much about the result, it's all gravy to them at that point.

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Sums up my thoughts perfectly.  

Sonja is a fool for thinking B is her friend.  My god that woman is such a social climber.

I loved Carole’s outfit at dinner....just gorgeous.  And I agree with the poster upthread, B’s boobs were way too exposed in the blue dress she wore shopping.  Her dress at dinner was a miss too.  She usually knocks her clothing choices out of the park.  Girl looks great in a hat though.  Are she and Dennis no longer seeing each other?  Maybe he decided he didn’t want to spend his life holding her purse and saving her chair at functions.  She continued to make the show all about her and her tired pity party.

Yes...that blue dress she wore for daytime shopping was totally inappropriate...even Stormy Daniels doesn’t wear clothing like that in the daytime. I believe Dennis and B broke up amicably. Boy, did he dodge a bullet! Imagine spending your life with a neurotic roller coaster like her...yikes!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

You mentioned "the audience" in your earlier post. Apparently, the WWHL guests are all Nielsen viewers because that's the only way they could represent and "speak for" thousands of individuals in the audience as you mentioned in your earlier post. Because otherwise, each WWHL guest is an audience sampling of one.

Ironically, I've been a Nielsen viewer many times (2 or 3 times for the diaries and once for the set top box for a year) and I don't hate Carole. So I've literally been representing what you watch in states across the Midwest and South for a decade.

Have no idea what you're speaking of.

2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

We really don’t know if B was actually on the phone with Dennis. She could have been faking the whole thing. It seemed so false to me. If B is so fragile, upset, on the edge, stressed, etc, she should have stayed at home

She couldn't stay home.  The HWs have to go on the big trip.  It's in their contract.

40 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I'm with you on this one!  That's how I feel about other feuds on other HWs shows.  Sometimes they drag on for so long that I forget who did what (Bethenny/Jill, for example.)  I simply don't care anymore about their fight.  Just. Let. It. Go. already!   If there's going to be an argument, at least let it be clear as day as to what they're arguing about!  I can't follow this one.  I hope it doesn't dominate the reunion.  I think there will be a reckoning between Dorinda and LuAnn about last night's episode.  Whew!  Dorinda sure needs some help, but whether she'll admit it, well, that's yet to be determined!

There's not much time left for a Dorinda/LuAnn reckoning.   If they have one it might have to be on the boat ride since LuAnn won't be at the reunion.

• Love 1