Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Guess Who's Arguing at Dinner?

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

"'After six seasons on Bravo's RHONY, I have decided to return to what I do best — journalism and producing,' she told People."

So now she's a producer-guess I missed that line item on her resume.

What does she "produce"?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, itsadryheat said:

"'After six seasons on Bravo's RHONY, I have decided to return to what I do best — journalism and producing,' she told People."

What does she "produce"?

Carole was once a producer for ABC.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

Carole hates LuAnn

I was a little surprised that Carol admitted she can't stand to be around someone who is crying. 

Who does that?   What a cold bitch she is!

I remember way back when Bethenny rejoined the show, she and Carole were on a shopping trip when Bethenny became upset and started crying.

Carole was visibly uncomfortable and asked Bethenny if she needed a hug, because she was not a good hugger and didn't handle things like that well.  I believe she even briefly discussed how she doesn't handle those types of situations well in her talking head.  

I'm not particularly a Carole fan, but I understood where she was coming from since I sometimes feel really awkward in those types of situations myself and am afraid of doing/saying something that will make things even worse.  

52 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Perhaps because it's awkward for Carole to be around someone who's crying? When Bethenny had that moment at the furniture store a few seasons back, you could see Carole not know what to do. She just looked around and found some tissues and tried to lighten things a bit. The performance of it all is most important, I suppose. 

Well, damn, I didn't see Mozelle's post until I had typed mine.  So...what Mozelle said!!!   

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 14

I’d have given anything to see Dorinda watching herself this last episode.

Girl, you’re such a mess. And that’s saying a lot when you make *Sonja* look like the classiest one at a dinner.

A4865C41-8B1C-424A-9697-995D70C84956.jpeg

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

What does she "produce"?

Free coffee.

1 minute ago, Sun-Bun said:

I’d have given anything to see Dorinda watching herself this last episode.

Girl, you’re such a mess. And that’s saying a lot when you make *Sonja* look like the classiest one at a dinner.

A4865C41-8B1C-424A-9697-995D70C84956.jpeg

OMG .. you are too much. LMAO.

• Love 7
(edited)

I was waiting for Carole to ask for the earrings back after Sonja didn't spill the beans. Good lawd, Carole is a try hard. Such a 'cool girl.' However,  It pretty clear that Carole is over it with Bethenny. Just say. It happens. Friends go south sometimes. Just stop with the backtalk, the gossiping, and the nasty th inteviews.  Bethenny is vicious with her tongue but at least she'll say directly to the person's face.   Anyway, don't let the door hit ya on your scrawny ass, Miss Carole.

Dorinda is nasty. I agree with Lu. Alcohol reveals what normally a person will conceal. It is truth serum. Dorinda looked like a dusty old drunk sitting at the table fumbling for cigarettes. She's starting to resemble Baby Jane. 

What-Ever-Happened-to-Baby-Jane-what-eve

She may not have a mugshot (yet) but one day her drinking will catch up to her. Anyway, kudos to Bethenny for actually saying to Dorinda that she looked a mess. I loved when she was wiping off the Joker grin. The smeared lipstick was driving me nuts. 

The funniest moment had to be when Lu and Dorinda where fighting on one end of the table, and Bethenny and Carole on the other, and in the middle was Tinsley and Sonja laughing it up, and kissing each other. Meanwhile, Ramona's eyes are bugging out and she is watching the fights like it is a tennis match. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 23
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't want to look you in the eye Carole, because you look like a wax figure, and those earrings went out with 1979.

Shit Dorinda's turning into a mean drunk again.

But did they have a roach clip on them?  HA!

JEEZ she is awful!  She is a sloppy drunk who really doesn't seem to like any of her coworkers.  That is only the 2nd time I have seen Lu that upset.  Personally I think they should have left her lipstick all over her face.  She is horrible, not funny, not clever, just a drunk who needs to take care of that shit ASAP.  I find her tired and gross.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Nancybeth said:

Carole won three Emmys and a Peabody in her previous career as an ABC News Producer.  She left broadcast after her husband died, and went to print journalism, including her memoir.  I realize many people hate her around here, but she does have legit credentials.  Whether she can go back to that life is another story.  

I think a lot of Carole's "cool girl" detached exterior is actually her guarding her heart after losing her husband, her best friend and her husband's best friend/cousin.  That's hell to go through and makes a lot of other things (like Bethenny's histrionics) pale in comparison.  Bethenny and Carole have always been my favorite Housewives, but I'm Team Radziwill here. 

The Emmys weren’t hers alone.  She was part of the group that won them, I read.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Dorinda has a drinking problem that needs to be addressed.

If Luann is stealing from her children, she deserves to be eviscerated. That's shitty behavior. 

Tinsley is silly and superficial.

Sonja is broke, delusional and irrelevant.

These things are all true without any intervention or comment by Bethenny

They're all choosing to be there and at least Dorinda and possibly Tinsley don't seem to need the money from the show. If Bethenny is hell bent on burning the franchise down to be queen of the ashes... I don't see anyone walking away. Frankly, it's like they're handing her the matches.

I don't think Carole is leaving because *Bethenny wanted her gone*. I think Carole is leaving because she's not utterly stupid and realizes that with burning the bridge with Bethenny, she's going to have to at least pretend to be friendly to Sonja/Ramona/Luann because god knows Tinsley can't carry a storyline and decided it wasn't worth choking it down. Frankly, there's no reason for production to appease Bethenny with getting rid of Carole because the terrible aftermath of their friendship would be a ratings pleaser. 

ITA that Carole isn't leaving cuz Bethenny ordered it.  Nope, doesn't work that way.  I'd compare Carole's exit with Heather's.  She could see plainly that Bethenny has iced her out & put a target on her.  

Look, Carole is smart.  I give her credit for that.  And Carole, like Heather did a few seasons ago, knew that once Bethenny puts a target on you, you better be up for what she's gonna throw at you.  It's gonna be non-stop cruelty & ugliness.  Cuz that's who the Frankelstein monster is.  Carole could see she only got a tiny taste of the far worse shit to come.  So she bailed.  Smart move.

Interesting that Carole was completely baffled by Bethenny's dramatics & hostility toward her.  She clearly thought they made up after the comment about Adam.  So either her overly dramatic hostility toward Carole was due to Bethenny's shtick of holding onto grudges forever & never forgiving anyone for anything -- or Bethenny is creating this for a storyline.  And she couldn't give a shit if she hurt Carole.  Yup, some friend Bethenny is, eh?

I suspect Bethenny is gonna point her venom & nastiness to Tinz next.  That might be fun to watch.  Don't underestimate the Tinz!  I know much about her It Girl days in NYC in the oughts.  She was a holy terror back then, throwing public loud hissy fits at fancy events & screeching in people's faces.  We haven't seen much of the real Tinz on this show YET.  But Bethenny might bring out the real Tinz by putting a target on her back next.  Tinz is no Kelly!

• Love 17
15 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Both Carole and Beth are acting like brats. And they are both wrong and both unable to compromise or see each other's pov.

I really hated the attention that their relationship received this episode.  Carole was bitchy and feeling her power role in their twosome.  Bethenny, while I like her, was working my nerves.  I get that what she was going through was awful**.  It is a never ending drama with her and her ex and I don't ever see it ending.  I also get how constant crying can irritate her coworkers.  I thought Sonja was good just being with her.  She can however, stop passing along what others were saying.  **Carole said something about how B has nothing going on or something about her drama like what does she have to be so upset about even Mr. Natalie called out from the kitchen are you fucking serious?  Carole knows exactly why B is so upset.  

Watching B and C argue/discuss reminded me of a high school relationship where they are hot and heavy until one drops the other and the other cannot understand/accept what happened.  The dropped person ends up sounding like a stalker and begging for answers/explanations.  I think this really upset B as she felt C was a real friend.  

Dorinda needs rehab now.  Both for her drinking and repairing her image.  She is gross.  

16 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

When Ramona is the calm, sane voice at the table...

RIGHT???!!!!

• Love 12

Thank you for this reminder of Tins' unholy past. I thought I remembered it but could not be sure. Combined with her more recent Palm Beach shenanigans, she's not the magnolia she makes out to be. I think this show is meant to clean up her image and advertise her desire for a wealthy husband.

I do like how she has been kind of a palate cleanser, remembering her manners and just flouncing around looking pretty. But the Scott relationship seems very off to me.

• Love 5

I could see the housekeeper in the kitchen thinking "Mira has arruinado el hielo!" when Bethenny was sobbing in the freezer. (thanks Google for the translation)

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I love Bethany forgets to mention that she invited Dorinda for drinks in her room and at the bar before that dinnerwhen telling the story to Luann. What a snake. Yes Dorinda might be an alcoholic but Bethany was feeding her drinks knowing what was going to happen she wasn’t innocent in that. 

Can't make someone drink who doesn't want to

15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

B's bolt-ons should never be subjected to that blue (denim?) floral dress ever again.  Ever.

Nor should we.

B's style was a huge miss for me on this vacay.  

• Love 5
15 hours ago, ryebread said:

And she's so beautiful.  Completely nuts, but beautiful.

She does look really good.  Was it this season (god its a long one) where she came back a little heavier from Costa Rica?  If so, she lost whatever weight she may have gained.  I think she looks the best with her hair longer like it is in these eps and straight with very light makeup.  Stunning.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Thank you for this reminder of Tins' unholy past. I thought I remembered it but could not be sure. Combined with her more recent Palm Beach shenanigans, she's not the magnolia she makes out to be. I think this show is meant to clean up her image and advertise her desire for a wealthy husband.

I do like how she has been kind of a palate cleanser, remembering her manners and just flouncing around looking pretty. But the Scott relationship seems very off to me.

What I heard was she threw a hissy fit & either screamed in Anna Wintour's face or Anna Wintour witnessed her screaming in someone else's face -- and this was at the Met Gala.  And that was pretty much the end of Tinz in NYC high society.  Her name was mud & that's why she fled NYC.  I suspect producers knew exactly who she is & that's why they hired her.  She's held back so far.  Bethenny could bring out the dragon in her.  I'd like to see that.  Could be fun.

Carole leaving?  Meh, who cares?  No tears over it & quickly movin' on.  Bet Carole & Bethenny never see or speak to each other ever again.  Always suspected it was merely a friendship for the show -- and that was it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

And that Luann has a history of being Countess JudgeyPants is why any correction from her on how someone's drinking too much can set someone off. Dorinda is a drunk, a mean drunk, and I totally get why Luann chiding her for drinking too much would set her off... even though I think Dorinda is one blackout drunk episode away from ended up arrested. But from Dorinda's perspective, who the fuck is Luann to judge when Luann is the one who got arrested and who can't control her drinking and who can't have alcohol and needs a whole lot of coddling. I'm not saying it's right to have this attitude, but having the show drunk who's fresh out of rehab judge me publically? I can see why this was a trigger. 

Personally, I think Dorinda needs to consider having a lengthy vacation in a spa like atmosphere where the waitstaff leads her into discussions about using something other than alcohol to mask her grief. Because she's got a drinking problem.

Not the only one. I like having someone who is relatively problem free and who has silly but funny issues.

After watching this episode, I see why Carole is leaving. She's made the decision to cut ties with Bethenny - thats the coldness, that's how Carole leaves a situation, and it's now an unpleasant job where she doesn't have any friends. 

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

And that Luann has a history of being Countess JudgeyPants is why any correction from her on how someone's drinking too much can set someone off. Dorinda is a drunk, a mean drunk, and I totally get why Luann chiding her for drinking too much would set her off... even though I think Dorinda is one blackout drunk episode away from ended up arrested. But from Dorinda's perspective, who the fuck is Luann to judge when Luann is the one who got arrested and who can't control her drinking and who can't have alcohol and needs a whole lot of coddling. I'm not saying it's right to have this attitude, but having the show drunk who's fresh out of rehab judge me publically? I can see why this was a trigger. 

Personally, I think Dorinda needs to consider having a lengthy vacation in a spa like atmosphere where the waitstaff leads her into discussions about using something other than alcohol to mask her grief. Because she's got a drinking problem.

Not the only one. I like having someone who is relatively problem free and who has silly but funny issues.

After watching this episode, I see why Carole is leaving. She's made the decision to cut ties with Bethenny - thats the coldness, that's how Carole leaves a situation, and it's now an unpleasant job where she doesn't have any friends. 

I like Tinsley too.  She’s pretty, generous, doesn’t start trouble and nice in many ways.  I commented on her up thread because I’m jealous that she has everything and doesn’t have to work as she has everything handed to her.  I guess when you’re rich, you marry rich, except for Sonja, who was a hostess, and then married rich.  The Countess also, I think she was a model when she married the Count.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I blame Scott. Tins only has a glam squad because he is paying for it. She certainly didn't have one last year when there was no Scott around. It is obvious what she sees in him, I just can't figure out what he sees in her. 

I laughed when Carole showed up at Sonja's room and Sonja asked why she wasn't ready. Considering Carole was wearing a nightgown and housecoat, I don't know how Sonja knew she wasn't wearing that to dinner, since nightclothes seem to be her choice for evening clothes lately. I also thought it was quite obvious that the reason she brought Sonja earrings is to try to make Beth jealous, since Carole sees that Beth and Sonja are getting along. Carole is so grade school mean girl, I am embarrassed for her. 

Did anyone see Dorinda's black earrings during her drunken tirade?  They looked like a black version of Sonja's.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Neurochick said:

SHE'S just as much a drunk as Luann.  And that's Dorinda's problem. 

THIS! And this is why I am on Dorinda's side. Luann is JUST as much as a drunk as Dorinda and Luann threw stones. Very uncool Luann. And look who is back in rehab, Luann. 

16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And let’s be real here if anyone else was acting the way Bethany is on this trip Bethany would be attacking them. This is seriously dejavu scary island only flipped lol 

Just IMAGINE how Bethenny would have gone for Kelly if Kelly called home crying for her ex to get her a flight home from Scary Island. 

15 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Watching Bethany care for Dorinda reminds me she's a child of an alcoholic.

Yes and I do have to say it was adorbs (twisted dysfuctional family adorbs) when the 4 ladies came together to clean up their drunk Auntie's lipstick and messiness. That was sentimental and real after a horrid night. 

15 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny almost drowns in her tears. Almost, though, because thankfully she was wearing a life vest.

And by life vest I assume you mean her inflatable bolt on titties. 

15 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I’m no expert on Colombian blinking balloons, but just how long did Bethenny think that thing was going to last that she would take it home to Bryn?  I hope that thing had an off switch or else Lu would have been within her rights to destroy it after the night she had.

This! Did Bethenny have a PP (private plane) on order to get that thing home? 

14 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Sorry all...I shortened the name ....it's Evelyn.

WHO is Evelyn!? 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Isn't that a given, though? Each member of that Emmy-winning team received their own Emmy. Carole has her own Emmy from that ensemble win.

Everyone who worked on the movie Moonlight got to take home an Oscar since the movie won the big Best Picture prize a few years back. I'm sure each member gets to be called an Oscar winner as well. 

4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Did anyone see Dorinda's black earrings during her drunken tirade?  They looked like a black version of Sonja's.

Apparently, Carole gifted each of the ladies those earrings in different colors. 

• Love 10

When a movie wins an Oscar, the entire production crew doesn't claim the Oscar. The Oscar goes to the producer(s) if it's Best Picture. Crews can say "I was assistant XYZ on an Oscar-winning movie."

• Love 3
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

That's how it works for a lot of awards.  Unless it's for individual performance (i.e,. Acting) they are often won by a team of people.  For example, last year's Emmy for Breaking News Coverage went to AC360.  23 people were on the team, not just Anderson Cooper.  And that's a short list compared to some of the winners.  If you are part of the list of 23 people, you are an Emmy winner.  

Edited by Nancybeth
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

When a movie wins an Oscar, the entire production crew doesn't claim the Oscar. The Oscar goes to the producer(s) if it's Best Picture. Crews can say "I was assistant XYZ on an Oscar-winning movie."

Right. And Carole was a producer on the team that won the Emmy, which is why she has her very own Emmy.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

OK, so I just noticed the Sonja earrings on Bethenny in red (still cute) & on drunky Dorinda in black (not so cute with her white blonde hair & the drunky smeared lipstick).  Idk, my fav was Sonja's aqua/turquoise one.  Anyone notice any other colors on anyone else?

HA!  I only noticed Dorinda's and Sonja's.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I thought that also.  Maybe they all got them.

Regarding Scott and Tinsley,  they balance each other.  He gives her jewelry and Glam Squads, and she gives him publicity for his Groupon thing on Bravo.  See the commercials?  Even Adam is there.  I sssume Carole got him on there?  Bye, bye Adam.  The party is finito.    

P.S.  I have a feeling Carole will be back at some point.

I’m dying here.  Who is Eve, Evelyn, whoever ?????  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I can't be the only one who thought that Dorinda met up with a local Colombian and was as high AF in the "joker" scenes.  

Waving hand, using wild Dorinda gyrations.

It's easy to get drugs in Cartagena. As easy as asking for them from vendors on the street, just like Bethenny (jokingly?) did.  Doris looked, and sounded, just like someone who'd just hoovered up half a dozen lines of coke.  I'm not saying she bought it off the streets but we've mentioned before how many connections Dorinda has - wouldn't surprise me if she has one in Columbia.

Or, maybe she's allergic to alcohol which would explain her behavior and nasal congestion.  Yeah? No.

• Love 12
(edited)
14 hours ago, Anonysaurus said:

Am I the only one who actually likes Tinsley? She seems fun, I like her style, and she actually seems like a nice person. I think she is probably the kindest person of the group. I don't need every single one of the housewives to be a hateful loud drunk. With Bethenny constantly shrilling about something, Dorinda going off every other holiday or vacation, Sonja's delusional mess, etc., it's nice to have a break from that but with someone who is interesting and mixes with the group.

I love Tinsley she is cute, and funny and sweet and rich. I want to see my Real "Housewifes" in 30K apartments with purse dogs Amesale wedding dresses and family money who might go batshit crazy down the road. I love her. 

13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She would burn this whole franchise down just to be queen of the ashes. As god is her witness, she'll get Bethenny Starting Over.

The rabbit up her sleeve will be an on screen reunion with her mother and oh yes, she will do it. I've seen it coming for years. If this season burns her she'll get a spinoff w/her mom just wait.

9 hours ago, film noire said:

Me, too -- after six long years of looking like the bastard child of Edina Monsoon and Mrs Roper, she looked flawless.

I used to think this was a phase, but it isn't; it's who she's become.

Edina Monsoon/Mrs. Roper made me LOL. YES

Bethenny has ALWAYS been this girl.  From Day 1. She just went in for her parents first off and everyone believed her that she didn't have parents and when it was discovered that she did that that were demons. They weren't. She demonized them.  She is doing to her castmates, ex husband ex inlaws, etc just what she did to her parents. She will do it to Andy too eventually. 

9 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Quoting because I want everyone to read your post twice! Brava Film Noire!

Thrice! Brava Film Noire! 

6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, I think a glass was dropped or knocked over (likely by Dorinda), and I believe that was a Ramona scream.  Because Ramona.

I saw a staff member shaking off Ramona's chair pad (liquid, I don't think he would have shaken off glass to the floor) then replacing it. 

19 minutes ago, kicksave said:

If you assert yourself with her, you're betraying her...not being a good friend. There's only room for one strong armed person in a relationship with her. Any kind of push back is deemed as being "hostile".

Again, this IMO was the breakdown with her parents when they tried to set boundaries her spoiled ass rebelled big time they were the first ones she went for. Her upbringing was undeniably dysfunctional (join the club B you're not special!) with parents who did what people did in the times- less than what we would do now with counseling and intervention and working on things. It's also why Kelly didn't want to be her friend. She knew Bethenny was kind of " a lot" and didn't want to be her buddy. So Bethenny went for her. "Who is SHE? Madonna?" Bethenny was just hot that Kelly seemed stuck up. 

I loved Sonja's earings. 

I rewatched and when B is with Luann at the end in the Beth only shots there is a HUGE plaster crack/water damage behind her on the wall! Anyone see that?

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, shirazplease said:

Who knew that all those years ago on the bridge, Ramona, of all people would be so prescient? 

We all did. 

tenor.gif

Didn't we?

No, seriously.  I remember thinking it was cruel for Ramona to say out loud but knew that she was 100% correct.  Beth wasn't/isn't capable of maintaining a relationship.  Beth's own mother said the same thing.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, coops said:

At this point she is Jill Zarin 2.0. Whereas Jill couldn't handle it when anyone got more press or attention than her Bethenny, (who always generates the most press and attention) cannot bear to see anyone else happy. But both Jill and Bethenny behave the same way when they believe they have been slighted. Jill used to keep score, now Bethenny does, listing all the times she took Carole to places, and you just know she helpfully provided production with those pictures to "prove" her point. She cries and throws her rattle out her pram when she doesn't get her own way. She enlists the help of a weaker woman in Sonja to ally with her just as Jill did with Kelly. Heck she's even all friendly with Luann these days, a woman she once called a "snake" and wouldn't have anything to do with. 

Jill had a wonderful life and made herself miserable. Bethenny is doing exactly the same thing. I'm sure her custody/court cases blah blah blah are stressful situations but you would think that having been to visit countries with serious and very real problems and all the help Bethenny has given them it would put her own life in perspective and allow her to appreciate all the wonderful things she has in life. But no. The world is falling apart because the place they are staying at on holiday isn't fancy enough and doesn't have a sea view.

This Coops, and it's so ironic that B said herself when Tinsley wasn't appreciating  Sonja for the help Sonja provided on Tinsley's way up............... Bethenny said if someone did that to me it would drive her a little crazy.

Yet when JILL went a little over the top crazy after Bethenny got ahead of Jill and Bethenny started flying solo thanks to Jill's help, Bethenny didn't see things that way and ghosted Jill. 

I also think Jill is much happier than Bethenny. 

Bethenny hysterical in front of the Colombian maid who probably makes $2 an hour. Girl? STFU. 

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:
1 hour ago, shirazplease said:

Who knew that all those years ago on the bridge, Ramona, of all people would be so prescient? 

We all did. 

Yeah but....it was Ramona.  Perception isn't exactly the first thing that comes to mind when I think of her.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I don't like Carole at all. I do find her too-cool and pretentious, and I would probably not like her in real life, but these mean girl allegations are over my head. Sociopathic in her treatment of Bethenny? What does she owe B? They used to be friends, yes, but I thought Sonja's ride-or-die comment was utter bullshit. People change in relationships. You have to be friends with someone forever? Married forever? Because you're loyal and a ride-or-die bitch? Even if your friend makes fun of you and essentially calls you a worthless free loader? The segment where B says, yes, she's a "taker" because she "took" Carole to various places was a nasty piece of work.  B is a taker in that she's a bottomless pit of need and Carole is OVER IT. I've been there, and I don't get the problem. She's basically saying it's fine, we're cordial, I care about you, but we grew apart. I would be much less controlled than Carole. THE WOMAN  COLLAPSED ON A BAG OF ICE and ugly cried a performance piece in front of a camera crew and household staff. 

Oh! And I saw Sonja as a 5-star, sycophantic shit-stirrer here, and I do not see an ounce of kindness there. She is all about self preservation. Tattling to mid-breakdown Bethenny that people are trashing her - and way overselling it - is being a good friend? 

And maybe this is controversial to say, but a bitter custody battle is far worse for a child than it is for a parent. And I think it's insensitive and inappropriate to allow it to be part of your pity-me storyline on your tv show. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 24

Dorinda not only had lipstick all around her mouth, but if you look at her fingers on the palm side of her hand, you can see it is also all over her fingers. She's been messy, but this may be the most noticeably messy she's been. Her face was gaunt, drawn, wrinkled, and discolored, her hair and makeup was disheveled, and she was clearly sloppy as heck. Not a good look. She needs help. 

• Love 23

Why does no one in the group call out Sonya for being a shit-stirrer and a fake friend? They gladly call out Ramona all the time.  One moment Sonya was gassing up Beth by telling her about Carole's comments then the next she is saying she just wants them to be friends again.  It made me wish Dorinda would have turned that venom on Sonya. Lu did not deserve it. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've felt like I'm watching a different show this entire season.  No matter how low and disgusting Lu's actions are, no matter how drunkenly Dorinda slurs, and no matter how Bethenny spirals and targets people, it's always Carole is such a jealous, nasty bitch, who's old ugly face should never leave the home, and let's all laugh at the fact that her younger boyfriend is fucking other women.  I'm relieved that Carole is leaving because I've found it increasingly unpleasant to come to these threads.

But hey guys, isn't that bitch Lu just so naturally gorgeous?/s

AMEN

• Love 13
3 hours ago, snarts said:

We've seen that Dorinda & Luann are real friends, not just co-workers. As a friend, Luann should point out when her friend is starting to get messy, sspecially considering they're being filmed.

I have a friend of many years who tends to get really drunk really fast. She has tells that I notice just before she becomes belligerent. So I tell her. Sometimes she thanks me and other times she gets pissed off. Should I not try to stop her from getting sloppy drunk jusr because I was sloppy drunk once or twice in my life? No, as a friend, you want to protect your friends from harm. Luann was not being judgy, she was trying to stop Dorinda from getting messy and nothing she said warranted that reaction.

True friends keep you from showing your ass but Dorinda was hell bent on mooning the world.  I kinda think if anyone had room to tell Dorinda she was a sloppy mess it was Luann.  She too has been the sloppy mess, threatened an officer, went to rehab so this shows perhaps she actually learned something and valued D enough to say something.  Carole showed how LITTLE she cared for Dorinda (other than her shade for Luann) by leaving the lipstick all over her face and letting D go on and on further looking a fool.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, coops said:

At this point she is Jill Zarin 2.0. Whereas Jill couldn't handle it when anyone got more press or attention than her Bethenny, (who always generates the most press and attention) cannot bear to see anyone else happy. But both Jill and Bethenny behave the same way when they believe they have been slighted. Jill used to keep score, now Bethenny does, listing all the times she took Carole to places, and you just know she helpfully provided production with those pictures to "prove" her point. She cries and throws her rattle out her pram when she doesn't get her own way. She enlists the help of a weaker woman in Sonja to ally with her just as Jill did with Kelly. Heck she's even all friendly with Luann these days, a woman she once called a "snake" and wouldn't have anything to do with. 

Jill had a wonderful life and made herself miserable. Bethenny is doing exactly the same thing. I'm sure her custody/court cases blah blah blah are stressful situations but you would think that having been to visit countries with serious and very real problems and all the help Bethenny has given them it would put her own life in perspective and allow her to appreciate all the wonderful things she has in life. But no. The world is falling apart because the place they are staying at on holiday isn't fancy enough and doesn't have a sea view.

Spot on...I'm sure Carole won't be missing all this vitriol and negative energy the she is free from this drama!

• Love 8
(edited)

After much searching on the Dark Web, I have figured out who Evelyn is. 

Remember the thousands of people who emailed Sonja about loving her lifestyle brand. It was Evelyn- busy with thousands of different email accounts. 

Where do all the Page Six stories come from when no one (Jill, Sonja, Ramona) will cop to them? It was Evelyn on several burner phones. 

“Those People” who worked for Bethenny and spread bad stories about Kelly’s daughters? Yep, Evelyn strikes again! 

The person texting Bethenny when RedScarfGuy denies doing it? Evelyn knows how to hack phones; be careful wives! 

The demon that takes over Dorinda when she hits the Martini Wall? You guessed it- Evelyn! 

The mystery of the start of the fight between B and Carole- it’s Evelyn at work! 

ETA: Oh! Remember Aviva’s “word on the street?” Evelyn is the word on Aviva’s street. 

So all, be very careful... she’s real and may sneak into our forum! 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I also think Jill is much happier than Bethenny. 

Bethenny hysterical in front of the Colombian maid who probably makes $2 an hour. Girl? STFU. 

Bethenny is the most richest and successful of all the housewives and yet the most miserable... that's something to think about.

I know this is a show all about drama and it would be really boring if all these women behaved well, but there is something so awful about seeing them act the way they do on holiday and in front of staff. If I was a maid and saw some rich woman burst into tears just before going shopping and spending hundreds of pounds I'm not sure I could hold my tongue. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

What I heard was she threw a hissy fit & either screamed in Anna Wintour's face or Anna Wintour witnessed her screaming in someone else's face -- and this was at the Met Gala.  And that was pretty much the end of Tinz in NYC high society.  Her name was mud & that's why she fled NYC.  I suspect producers knew exactly who she is & that's why they hired her.  She's held back so far.  Bethenny could bring out the dragon in her.  I'd like to see that.  Could be fun.

Carole leaving?  Meh, who cares?  No tears over it & quickly movin' on.  Bet Carole & Bethenny never see or speak to each other ever again.  Always suspected it was merely a friendship for the show -- and that was it.

She IS a screamer that's for sure

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Bethenny is bat shit crazy. She's also a self centered narcissistic mess. She came to this trip already not wanting to be there and she decided to make everyone else's vacation as miserable as she is. This isn't the first time she's done this...I really think she is a miserable person. She has no joy in her life...Carole is right...Bethenny has beautiful homes, tons of money, a beautiful child, a booming business and still has  lots of cache...but she just cannot relax or fill her soul with love for life and for others. The  snark and sarcasm she has used to cover up her obvious pain and emptiness used to be mildly funny...now it seems mean spirited and cruel. Example: after her sit down with Carole and a somewhat cathartic moment or two and some apologia, she went on to describe Carole as a "moron" for not wiping Dorinda's lipstick strewn face....that's Bethenny. One minute you think she's your friend, the next minute you're a moron. If you assert yourself with her, you're betraying her...not being a good friend. There's only room for one strong armed person in a relationship with her. Any kind of push back is deemed as being "hostile". I think Carole did sum up their falling out rather well...they have gone in different directions...it happens. Carole isn't in the same place she was in a year or two ago and has a lot of friends that aren't in the RHONY universe...Bethenny seems stuck in her endless fight with Jason and all the legal and personal battles that have been going on for years. Her business is overwhelming her because she is growing it from a beverage brand to endless other products that may or may not be selling as well. She's also going through peri menopause and she needs to address her wild mood swings and crying jags. She has plenty of money...she can afford the best doctors and therapists in New York. Shopping and buying expensive do dads and hats is a temporary fix...she needs intensive therapy and other help...perhaps some hormones or Prozac. And yes...she does do good things for people like the hurricane relief...but to me it seems like she is compensating for her poor behavior in her personal relationships when she does these things.

Dorinda is a mean/angry drunk. She needs to be in rehab and then weekly meetings and therapy. It's sad to see a middle aged woman drinking like that and exploding in public at people. These women with the smoking and drinking at their ages is something that bothers me from a health perspective...cancers of all kinds, heart disease and lung diseases for women increase as they age and have a history of excessive alcohol use and smoking. 

I have to say, I find Sonja to be one of the most obnoxious and irritating women on this show...her relationship with Bethenny is ridiculous. As soon as Bethenny turns on her and no longer finds her to be a useful idiot she will dump her or insult her and Sonja will go running back to Ramona or whoever. She has some nerve lecturing Carole or anyone else on "friendship" and how to treat a friend after her abominable treatment of Tinsley when she lived with Sonja. Sonja is a phony and pretentious asshat.

Sums up my thoughts perfectly.  

Sonja is a fool for thinking B is her friend.  My god that woman is such a social climber.

I loved Carole’s outfit at dinner....just gorgeous.  And I agree with the poster upthread, B’s boobs were way too exposed in the blue dress she wore shopping.  Her dress at dinner was a miss too.  She usually knocks her clothing choices out of the park.  Girl looks great in a hat though.  Are she and Dennis no longer seeing each other?  Maybe he decided he didn’t want to spend his life holding her purse and saving her chair at functions.  She continued to make the show all about her and her tired pity party.

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Waving hand, using wild Dorinda gyrations.

It's easy to get drugs in Cartagena. As easy as asking for them from vendors on the street, just like Bethenny (jokingly?) did.  Doris looked, and sounded, just like someone who'd just hoovered up half a dozen lines of coke.  I'm not saying she bought it off the streets but we've mentioned before how many connections Dorinda has - wouldn't surprise me if she has one in Columbia.

Or, maybe she's allergic to alcohol which would explain her behavior and nasal congestion.  Yeah? No.

And I think Beth scored too.  She looked a little wacked out at the dinner and it wasn't from crying.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, coops said:

Bethenny is the most richest and successful of all the housewives and yet the most miserable... that's something to think about.

I know this is a show all about drama and it would be really boring if all these women behaved well, but there is something so awful about seeing them act the way they do on holiday and in front of staff. If I was a maid and saw some rich woman burst into tears just before going shopping and spending hundreds of pounds I'm not sure I could hold my tongue. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN!

LuAnn's next single will be "Money Can't Buy You Class OR Happiness."

• Love 3
17 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Both Carole and Beth are acting like brats. And they are both wrong and both unable to compromise or see each other's pov.

Except that Bethany did apologize to Carol at that lunch meeting that they had a while back where Carol said that Bethenny's text messages were "too much".   Remember they hugged it out. Then Carol went on to be the icicle woman that she is.  I'm  supposing that's why B just kept her distance.  The editors didn't really give us a lot in terms of footage to get to the root of this friendship breakup.  Bethenny saying Adam was an operator shouldn't have been a deal breaker for true friends.  I mean if your good friend can't tell you when she thinks you're being played, who can?

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

After much searching on the Dark Web, I have figured out who Evelyn is. 

Remember the thousands of people who emailed Sonja about loving her lifestyle brand. It was Evelyn- busy with thousands of different email accounts. 

Where do all the Page Six stories come from when no one (Jill, Sonja, Ramona) will cop to them? It was Evelyn on several burner phones. 

“Those People” who worked for Bethenny and spread bad stories about Kelly’s daughters? Yep, Evelyn strikes again! 

The person texting Bethenny when RedScarfGuy denies doing it? Evelyn knows how to hack phones; be careful wives! 

The demon that takes over Dorinda when she hits the Martini Wall? You guessed it- Evelyn! 

The mystery of the start of the fight between B and Carole- it’s Evelyn at work! 

So all, be very careful... she’s real and may sneak into our forum! 

She's also been indicted by Bob Mueller as of 3:17pm EST.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

What does she "produce"?

She was a Producer for ABC new for 15 years and won an Emmy for her work. 

4 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

She's also been indicted by Bob Mueller as of 3:17pm EST.

He’ll never find her, though. LOL!   Maybe Evelyn needs her own thread here. Then we will have a place to report her malfeasances. 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 4