Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

To change the subject, where’s John?  ...  where’s Scott?

According to Tinsley on a recent WWHL, she and Scott are currently not together.  John was still with Dorinda about a month ago when she appeared as a guest on a podcast I was listening too.  

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Thumper said:

I think Carole was very hurt by Beth.

MERGE!!!!!

Thank you!  I am so out of it -- happy to finally be on Facebook, now that it is not cool!  ??

Hee hee,  I assumed I was alone in being one of the last people to join Facebook.  Afters years of friends and family asking me to join, finally joined last summer. ....after most people I know stopped asking me. LoL.....just because I felt like it. I'm tired of it already. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 8
(edited)

Lol I haven’t really watched this yet ... 

Did anyone else get a giggle out of Dorinda’s TH ‘ .... I’ll engage with anything .... ‘

And the only other thing that I saw was Carole was wearing a Lover T-shirt in the beginning and then Dorinda had it on later.  Did Dorinda pull a Sonja and go into someone else’s closet and take their clothes? :D

Hopefully I’ll get to read here today to see what I need to watch for when I really watch watch. 

ETA Lu’s necklace at the dinner. :D :D :D  Was that the target for the other ladies to aim for when they ‘shot at’ Lu?

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

You know as soon as Tinsley left Amsale, that sales consultant was speed-dialing Bethenny's assistant.  Not very good public relations for Amsale - I think that clientele should be kept confidential - whether buying or not.  

Is it possible that Amsale has been thrown under the Bravo bus, and it was really just a production tip to Bethenny?  I thought she very awkwardly brought it up at dinner.  Just seemed odd to me.  I thought it was the bridal shop too, but now I wonder...

6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny is really stirring it - mentioning Ramona having drinks with Tom, mentioning the wedding dresses, then the crests.

Mentioned it all!

• Love 11
6 hours ago, escatefromny said:

Romona always has a steamer trunk and looks like shit.

Agreed.  Money can't buy good taste.  She ought to be sure and save some cash for future orthopedic problems.  The way she juts those bolt-ons out at every opportunity, she's going to have some serious back problems.

6 hours ago, chewycandy said:

She also says she’s stopped drinking.

She did?  Wow, that's news.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Bethenny is all over Tins about trying on wedding dresses, then has the nerve to ask Dorinda why she cares so much about Sonja's family crest.  Why the hell does Bethenny care so much about Tins & her Mom and their wedding dress antics?  Live and let live, Bethenny.  I thought that was her mantra.

I thought that's what Bethenny said in regards to Amsale telling her about Tins being there.  Not cool, especially for an upscale place like that.  I thought they'd value their customer's privacy, given how one pissed off customer could turn into many more in their social circle.  

Exactly. In addition to Crest opinions and those about Tins what fresh snark would current Bethenny say about a NY HW 7 months pregnant throwing a big fancy wedding in an Amesale dress? Oh wait that was her. Hypocrite. These pics are great. 

http://www.bravotv.com/bethenny-getting-married/photos/bethenny-and-jasons-wedding-album

• Love 9
8 hours ago, tinaw said:

I've come to the conclusion that none of these women like each other, and as soon the cameras off they don't talk to each other anymore.

I think you're right. 

Dorinda said on WWHL,  Carole was hurt by Bethany, because they were good friends on and off camera. They were close off camera,  I'm sure they were the only ones. Not that I blame them, they are all nuts. Only if you paid me, would I hang out with them. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I think in B's case it was a little creepy because dude was still married and hadn't even filed for divorce. 

Precisely . At least Scott is single ! 

7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny said that is where "she" bought her wedding dress, not her assistant's dress. She was very clear about that. And, as a business, it is never a good idea to share private info about another customer to someone else even when it is filmed for a TV show, if Tinsley wanted Bethenny to know, it was up to her to tell Bethenny, not the store. 

As for Carole's ring remark, it was to show Bethenny's hypocrisy. Tinsley had been dating Scott for over a year at that point but Bethenny had only been dating Shields a couple of months and he was still married/had not even filed for divorce yet when she went looking for an engagement ring. Bethenny was pretty nasty/judgmental towards Tinsley as well. 

Exxxxxactly ...... Dennis is STILL married. 

I think Tinsley got paid for that Amsale product placement.     It was dress shopping AND a side hustle for $. And Tinsley got SO dark when B mocked it. There's more to that story .

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Precisely . At least Scott is single ! 

Exxxxxactly ...... Dennis is STILL married. 

I think Tinsley got paid for that Amsale product placement.     It was dress shopping AND a side hustle for $. And Tinsley got SO dark when B mocked it. There's more to that story .

I’m thinking the wedding dress thing was producer induced as well as an ad placement.  I’m also thinking Scott wasnt exactly pleased about the storyline because it sucks him into the HW storyline.  He knew what kind of crap he was in for.  Regardless of his feelings in the relationship he had to be thinking ‘oh eff’. 

When the group meets to discuss storylines for the season I wonder if they discuss what can/can’t take place afterwards.  Tins might be a bit batty but I would think she’d do whatever it takes to protect her man.  Maybe those scenes were supposed to be glossed over and B didn’t let it. 

• Love 6
(edited)

For sure that Amsale scene was a paid commercial.  And no way did anyone from Amsale call Bethenny to report on Tinsley.  It was a scripted storyline.  Course Tinsley did trivialize Amsale just a bit.  "Oh, if I were really getting married, I'd have a hand made dress, blah, blah,blah."  

I guess Amsale has been in the picture since Bethenny's wedding. Gosh, her dress was terrible. Thanks for posting the link.   Yesterday, B was shilling a mask on IG, 20% off with her code.  She got a lot of pushback on it; even her fans were a little sick of these tacky commercials from her.  

Edited by weaver
  • Love 5

My friend worked at David bridal during college and shared many stories of women going in the store trying on dresses.  It’s really not that unusual as people think.  The store employees hate it however LOL.  

Not a big Bethany fan.   She JMHO is very pretty.  This episode she looked terrible and not well. 

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Exactly what I thought as well.  Bad form Amsale, bad form.

That really was bad form. Their clients (even if it’s just for a pretend try-on) should expect that their business doesn’t get passed around by sales associates.

9 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Boy, Bethenny has spies EVERYWHERE. We knew about the one at The Regency, but she's also got an informant at the bridal shop telling her who stopped in and tried on dresses?

Proving that as much as Bethenny may complain about gossip, she positively LOVES being steeped in it. No one runs to a person about gossip unless that person has shown that they enjoy talking shit about others. 

9 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

The fact that Tinsley at her age still calls her mother "mommy" to her face makes me stabby.

Nooooo. Take it back! Take it back! Lol. I still call my mom and dad “Mommy” and “Daddy.” My dad is 62 and still calls my grandmother “Mommy.”

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Carole's blog is up:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/blogs/carole-radziwill/carole-radziwill-blame-it-on

It's a bit confusing.  At least, to me.  She also refers to So's crest as being a moose.  Looks like a deer with antlers to me:

https://sonjamorganonline.com/store-shoes/?model_number=Madison-Red

That's what happens when you decide to "focus on work".  Your blog goes up first! 

• Love 12

Even though Bethenny can be a bully one thing I like about her is how she always calls the other HW's out when they are pulling a classic HW stunt. A classic is the "I'm going to act like your therapist and imply you have loads of issues." Dorinda 'apology' to Sonja was really her pulling the therapist move and trying to belittle her. Bethenny called her out on it, good for her. More greek chorus, less mean girl please.

• Love 15
(edited)
40 minutes ago, coops said:

Even though Bethenny can be a bully one thing I like about her is how she always calls the other HW's out when they are pulling a classic HW stunt. A classic is the "I'm going to act like your therapist and imply you have loads of issues." Dorinda 'apology' to Sonja was really her pulling the therapist move and trying to belittle her. Bethenny called her out on it, good for her. More greek chorus, less mean girl please.

Perhaps because Bethenny, too, is well-versed on speaking to people as though she's their therapist. 

From Carole's blog:

"I feel for Dorinda because Bethenny doesn’t really make you feel warm and safe when she is upset—you feel vulnerable, exposing your feelings, but relieved when you make up and move on—but then she continues to say why are you upset. WHAT?? Dorinda wasn’t upset with her. It was all good.

I wasn’t still upset either. I thought Bethenny and I were fine. It’s as though she can’t function unless there is some tension or drama or insult. I mean, she did ignore me the entire weekend, didn’t want to do any treatments with me, and she practically knocked Ramona over to get away from me at dinner. But she knows I wasn’t upset, so I’m not sure why she was behaving that way."

I don't much care for Dorinda so I diverge from Carole on "feeling" for Doris, but I think that Carole nails it with Bethenny. I think Bethenny needs to be in constant conflict, and when you think you've all said the words you've needed to say to make up and get on with life, Bethenny will find a way to victimize herself (e.g., "What's up, Dorinda?"; "I don't feel safe around you, Dorinda"). She can't just leave an apology at an apology or a make up at a make up.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 20
10 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

OMG why does July 4 have to fall on a Wednesday? I cannot wait til the next episode. We get to see the boat ride from hell!!

I don't think we see the boat ride from hell in the next episode. It looked like they were showing a montage of what's to come during the rest of the season. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Thank you!  FFS, if this bitch tried telling me that something I or anyone did was lowest of the low . . . I'd have to tell her about herself.  She's skipping around doing yoga and acting the victim.  She's charged with four felonies, and she deserved them.  Be glad for your privilege, Lu, not everyone gets a slap on the wrist.  And everyone hugging and kissing her and praising her for surviving her ordeal - well, I find it sickening.   But I'm sure the thread will be filled with how Carole was awful this episode.  

I agree with all you said about Luann. However, Carol was awful this episode.

And she has been since 2012.

• Love 17

Idk, Carole may say she wasn’t upset with B this episode, but she definitely was after last week’s ep.  I think Bethenny is picking up on vibes from both Carole and Dorinda, and then adding to the uneasy atmosphere herself, in response.  Now, Ramona is B’s BEC, just like Sonja is Dorinda’s.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

too much screeching & stupid fights over nothing.  It looked forced & egged on by producers.  When this gets too obviously staged, I lose interest.

It was over the top in that restaurant.  If it were a real thing - they'd all be asked to leave surely.  This NYC Housewife version used to be the most fun.  Now it's just annoying - and fake.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, ancslove said:

Idk, Carole may say she wasn’t upset with B this episode, but she definitely was after last week’s ep.  I think Bethenny is picking up on vibes from both Carole and Dorinda, and then adding to the uneasy atmosphere herself, in response.  Now, Ramona is B’s BEC, just like Sonja is Dorinda’s.

Here is where Dorinda’s stirring the pot reputation adds to things. B might have been fine with both but knowing what Dorinda does there would have to be doubt in B’s mind and would naturally be on edge.  Lol at least I would be.  On edge I mean.  

And with Carole ... I don’t know ... I guess all I can say at this time is Dorinda is in her ear as well. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Am I the only one thinking Sonja amped it up to impress Bethany??. ....I've never seen Sonja be aggressive. .

She 100% did, and the "pets" and praise she got from Bethanny afterward were millions of times more patronizing than anything in Dorinda's apology.  Bethanny's found the one person who can only gain from being her lapdog; everything Sonja does is by Bethanny's script and done for Bethanny's praise. 

10 hours ago, escatefromny said:

I’m not really a Lu fan, but I sure do admire how well she packs.  On every trip she has a reasonably sized roller bag and looks great.  Romona always has a steamer trunk and looks like shit.

Either she or Dorinda had a bag I totally covet -- I can't remember who, but it was on the bed and had a cover that zipped very neatly over the two sides before they closed it. 

• Love 8

When Luann confronted Ramona about posting the group picture, Ramona got really angry and said she didn't get the memo, etc. If you listen and watch carefully, you'll see that she almost said, "I didn't get the f***ing memo [bitch]." She checked herself right before calling Luann a bitch. I'm not sure why, though... Ramona's filter has always been on the leaky side. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny is really stirring it - mentioning Ramona having drinks with Tom, mentioning the wedding dresses, then the crests.

It almost seems as if Beth is doing what the other HWs do when they want to placate the producers and guarantee the apple. Not saying that Beth needs to be apprehensive, but that behavior suggests that she is. Only two HWs who still enjoy filming with her and stirring the pot . . . .

• Love 4
10 hours ago, ichbin said:

Is there any person on the show that Bethenny hasn't been pretty nasty/judgemental towards?  I find the thing that makes her less tolerable this season she is acting the victim,  i.e. sometimes she is scared of Dorinda.  

I had to laugh out loud when Luann and Bethenny were discussing how embarrassing Ramona's behavior with Tom had been.  Considering Luann's recent public humiliations, I would keep my mouth shut about anything anyone else does at this point.

Was Dorinda wearing the same white sweater that Bethenny had on a few episodes back?  The white one that looks like moths and rats have been gnawing on the collar and hem?

I wonder if Dorinda sometimes scares Beth because Dorinda sometimes tells her what Beth fears most, that she always ruins everything.

• Love 14
(edited)

I can't believe it, but, I actually laughed a lot at this episode.  Those women are bat ship crazy, but, I thought a lot of it was done in humor last night.  I thought that Bethenny poking fun of Tinsley trying on wedding dresses especially funny.  The woman who pees on camera in a wedding gown....okay.  lol  And oh, I don't see a problem with Tinsley trying on wedding dresses for fun.  I mean, so what that she's not engaged, she had free time, it was a hoot, and even if the script didn't call for it, what's the harm?  If her boyfriend is so fragile that he can't handle that, then, it's his problem.  He knew that Tinsley wanted to get married.  That was certainly no secret.  So, what's the benefit of pretending otherwise for some unwritten rule?  I don't get it.  

I laughed out loud when Sonja was re-enacting her blow up at Dorinda by jumping up in bed with Bethenny.  That was pretty funny.  I'm not sure that using the Morgan family crest REALLY others Dorinda. More staging, imo.  That's what I call being DESPERATE for a storyline. lol It was still funny. 

I liked Carol more than ever and I've never been a huge fan, but, she's really impressed me this season. When others look good, Bethenny gets uncomfortable.  Have you ever noticed how often when Bethenny enters a place, she will say that she's been there before? It's as if she has to get the better of you, from the get go. I don't think she did that last night.  She actually seemed impressed with the place, which was surprising. 

Yoga may be awesome, but, it's not for everyone.  I'm not so sure that the people we see doing it, demonstrate a lot of growth, except for maybe, Luann.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I thought she was drinking again.  From her comments, I took her going to rehab as something she had to do to please the court.  I don’t think she thinks she’s an alcoholic.

From Carole’s blog-

Am I the only one who loaths yoga? Anyone who watches my Insta stories live knows that I prefer my life to be Namaste and my exercise to be Badass…

She misspelled “loathes,” and I honestly don’t even understand what she’s saying here.  Great writing!

I did enjoy the part where she mocks Sonja and her “moose” crest.

Full disclosure: I do a lot of yoga. In many ways it saved my sanity, my life, and made me a way better person. There is a reason so many people turn to it in times of great strife or grief. The idea that Carole doesn't understand how badass and physically challenging yoga is I suppose is not at all surprising. I did Crossfit for two years and it wasn't nearly as physically and mentally challenging to me. But, then again, I personally don't look at workouts that people do as competition. What a loser. Additionally, everything she's done and said this year and how she's reacted to the circumstances of her own personal life makes it abundantly clear that she has no experience with the mental changes yoga brings into your life. It's perfect for Lu, she looks amazing, and I hope she keeps doing it. 

3 hours ago, Ellee said:

I’m thinking the wedding dress thing was producer induced as well as an ad placement.  I’m also thinking Scott wasnt exactly pleased about the storyline because it sucks him into the HW storyline.  He knew what kind of crap he was in for.  Regardless of his feelings in the relationship he had to be thinking ‘oh eff’. 

When the group meets to discuss storylines for the season I wonder if they discuss what can/can’t take place afterwards.  Tins might be a bit batty but I would think she’d do whatever it takes to protect her man.  Maybe those scenes were supposed to be glossed over and B didn’t let it. 

I think there is no way that Amsale just happened to let Bethenny know about this. Personally, I believe that Production knew how insane it was and let Bethenny know and nudged her to bring it up. Obviously she couldn't say that. Also, there's a reason that "psycho" women are often depicted as showing up in a wedding gown with hair and makeup all askew rather than showing up holding out their hand with an engagement ring on. 

Lesson learned: Don't ever show Carole anything real about yourself.

And, btw, I think Scott is probably fine with being pulled into the HW storyline given how eager he was to load up his dumb commercials with the HW crew and their boyfriends.

1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

That's what happens when you decide to "focus on work".  Your blog goes up first! 

LOL.

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I agree with all you said about Luann. However, Carol was awful this episode.

And she has been since 2012.

But....how?  Why?  

I can see - though I don't always agree with -- the opinions of how she comes off in certain episodes.  But in this one, she was being nothing but supportive of Lu.  And most of her other comments were fairly innocuous. 

If it's the "ring shopping" comment then um.... yeah, sorry but karma is a beeyotch, Beth (Yes, yes I know: "and Carole is too" - before somebody else cleverly replies with this..."

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Otherkate said:

Full disclosure: I do a lot of yoga. In many ways it saved my sanity, my life, and made me a way better person. There is a reason so many people turn to it in times of great strife or grief. The idea that Carole doesn't understand how badass and physically challenging yoga is I suppose is not at all surprising. I did Crossfit for two years and it wasn't nearly as physically and mentally challenging to me. But, then again, I personally don't look at workouts that people do as competition. What a loser. Additionally, everything she's done and said this year and how she's reacted to the circumstances of her own personal life makes it abundantly clear that she has no experience with the mental changes yoga brings into your life. It's perfect for Lu, she looks amazing, and I hope she keeps doing it. 

Carole is an idiot.

My bff just recently got her husband into yoga. he lives in constant pain because he lost his arm (up to the shoulder) in car accident (he was a woodworker by trade and a serious weekend  golfer). It has helped him tremendously. But she does admit she just calls it stretching otherwise he says dumb stuff like "I hate yoga" but he is really into it now and again it's helping him tremendously.

• Love 10

It always seemed to me that Ramona and Sonja were such good friends. Now that Sonja has Bethenny in her corner, she talks shit about Ramona in her THs. Yeah Ramona is classic open mouth insert foot. Ramona isn't my favorite howive, but I suppose Sonja is feeling her Wheaties with Beth as her BFF now. 

I like Carole and I like Dorinda. There! I said it! :p LOL!

Bethenny is the shrillest shrew of them all. She's a hypocritical know it all. Yeah...she knows it all. <eye roll>

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I talked a lot of crap about yoga until I started doing it. As a result of my practice, I've also become a lot less judgmental about it and people in general. I didn't know until I knew so I'm not going to judge someone else for not getting it or being into it. She never insulted any of the ladies for doing yoga or discounted the benefits. In fact she said she's impressed that they all get up and do it no matter how late they stay up the night before. She just said she personally hates it. She doesn't consider it "badass." I'm not going to vilify her or anyone else for that. I went to a yoga retreat this Spring with a person who was not a fan of yoga, didn't really get it, spoke judgmentally about it but was on a free trip with her mom so she decided to suck it up and try the classes. Guess what? She fell in love with it, goes to classes all the time and even talked her boyfriend into trying it. Again, you don't know until you know.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It almost seems as if Beth is doing what the other HWs do when they want to placate the producers and guarantee the apple. Not saying that Beth needs to be apprehensive, but that behavior suggests that she is. Only two HWs who still enjoy filming with her and stirring the pot . . . .

She even admitted she feels that way to Dorinda, saying she feels that everyone has a problem with her. By losing her minion in Carole that does make her vulnerable. Which is why it comes off as so contrived now she's trying to make Sonja her new buddy. Tinsley and Carole's friendship comes off as more genuine to me.

1 hour ago, Sharonana said:

It always seemed to me that Ramona and Sonja were such good friends. Now that Sonja has Bethenny in her corner, she talks shit about Ramona in her THs. Yeah Ramona is classic open mouth insert foot. Ramona isn't my favorite howive, but I suppose Sonja is feeling her Wheaties with Beth as her BFF now. 

I never had a problem with Carole before Bethenny, I enjoyed watching her and Heather together for example, but Bethenny brought out the worst in her... maybe the same thing is happening to Sonja now she's Bethenny's BFF?

Edited by coops
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, jaync said:

How could Beth look so bad while on a spa vacation? She looked like death warmed over.

I feel like I need to know what concealer and/or foundation Bethenny wears, bec she has some seriously dark under eyes and you can't tell at all when she's made up.

• Love 20

I'll stop short of saying that Bethenny is a toxic person.  I'll just repeat what Bethenny has said about herself and that is she swallows people up.  She becomes too much and is proud to be a ball buster.  So, when the person says that about herself in public....at least you should know what you're signing up for when you become her buddy.  So, Carol can't say that she wasn't warned.  The same goes for the other ladies too.  I'm relieved that Carol is free. Sonja will get a big old dose of the B soon enough. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Is it possible that Amsale has been thrown under the Bravo bus, and it was really just a production tip to Bethenny?  I thought she very awkwardly brought it up at dinner.  Just seemed odd to me.  I thought it was the bridal shop too, but now I wonder...

Good point!  Could be the same as her "friends" (who she claims don't travel in the same circles or frequent the same places as Luann and Ramona) who were at The Regency the night Tom cheated.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Here is where Dorinda’s stirring the pot reputation adds to things. B might have been fine with both but knowing what Dorinda does there would have to be doubt in B’s mind and would naturally be on edge.  Lol at least I would be.  On edge I mean.  

And with Carole ... I don’t know ... I guess all I can say at this time is Dorinda is in her ear as well. 

IMO, Bethenny is on edge because she knows the others are finally fed up with her and they feel free to treat her the same way she has treated them in the not so distant past. 

3 minutes ago, coops said:

She even admitted she feels that way to Dorinda, saying she feels that everyone has a problem with her. By losing her minion in Carole that does make her vulnerable. Which is why it comes off as so contrived now she's trying to make Sonja her new buddy. Tinsley and Carole's friendship comes off as more genuine to me.

I never had a problem with Carole before Bethenny, I enjoyed watching her and Heather together for example, but Bethenny brought out the worst in her... maybe the same thing is happening to Sonja now she's Bethenny's BFF?

Bethenny didn't admit it to Dorinda, she said it in a TH. Bethenny see it as everyone "having a problem with her" where it is really everyone treating her as an equal, which is something she does not like at all. LOL

• Love 14

I don’t feel bad for Luanne at all. It’s her own fault she went to rehab and she’s the moron that married Tom. Plus let’s be real Luanne and Ramona aren’t real friends. Why should Ramona ditch and ignore longtime friends cause Luanne married some tool for 6 months. Also most other ppl in Luanne’s situation would not be getting off so easily. 

Also the Morgan’s are not Sonja’s family crest. Her daughter is and Sonja had a bad divorce with the family. I’m sure none of them like her. Also like Someone said before Sonja would not be clinging to this last name if it was some random joe blow. I do agree tho who cares lol.

Secretly looking for rings and trying in wedding dresses on camera are definitely 2 different things. Tinsley got really defensive because she was prob thinking of Scott seeing it. It is weird to try on wedding dresses on camera when you aren’t engaged. Mega weird.

Sorry to say but Bethenny looked really rough at the spa.

• Love 11

I am and probably always will be Team Bethenny.  I have never been a huge Carole fan, but honestly I still do not get the "hurt" that Bethenny brought on Carole.  Its sad to see that Bethenny completely understands that the break with Carole means that the other ladies have their opening to go in on her too.  Bethenny snarked on Carole's clothes last season and Bethenny pointed out some things about Carole, which we the viewers have all taken note of.  Carole really doesn't work (I'm incredibly jealous of this by the way), she can be incredibly condescending (and has been since her first season), she usually hides behind her blog and her TH's to share her real feelings about people, unless you accuse her of using a ghost writer (then she gets physical).  I've always had my reservations about Carole, but her beef with Bethenny doesn't paint a portrait to me of a friend, horribly blindsided by her best friend.  Rather I see a woman, who didn't have much of a story line without her youung boyfriend, and needed a storyline.  A little bird may have suggested a beef with Bethenny would boost her airtime and I think she had no problem with that storyline because she didn't give two fucks about Bethenny one way or the other.  That's my piece.  I understand people's issues with Bethenny, but she hasn't changed, she's always been outspoken/abrasive/vulnerable, etc...and I like her.  I've never found Carole to be genuine.  

Dorinda is another one that can go scratch.  I am over seeing the drunken outbursts and then her feeling hurt when her behavior is called out.  Out of all the housewives (maybe sans Shannon from the OC- who I love), Dorinda is the one I see with a major drinking problem.  She brings up alcohol all the time.  Could Bethenny have gone about calling her out more gently?  Sure, but when has Dorinda ever been gentle when she's called out other people?  Her obsession with Sonja is gross.  And now it appears that she goes after Luanne, who has always been very good to Dorinda.  

I know that the reunion is going to be the airing of grievances against Bethenny, but I hope she brings it.  And I really hope she doesn't leave after this season, because the seasons that she wasn't on the show sucked.  

This season is such a let down after the awesomeness that was last season.  

• Love 23
29 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I feel like I need to know what concealer and/or foundation Bethenny wears, bec she has some seriously dark under eyes and you can't tell at all when she's made up.

I know, right?  That is some heavy duty concealer!!   I was wondering if those were truly dark circles under Bethenny's eyes, or if she just didn't take off her mascara and it was smudged way down on her eyes.

• Love 9

Was I seeing correctly, or did Bethenny really have very dark skin around her eyes?  I mean, the worst that I've ever seen and I tend to have it too.   

It seemed that we saw more of the women without makeup this episode than ever.  Hmm....I like the natural part, but, I can see why they like the makeup. lol 

• Love 6

Dorinda claimed to have given up drinking but literally moments later did a shotsky with Andy and Willie Geist. 

Carole must not be interested in mending fences with Bethenny after all. She didn't have to mention the engagement ring "shopping" but she went there. That excursion wasn't filmed, was presumably during the off season and was something between them as friends. So now that Carole is mentioning it all, she'll go into Bethenny's Corner of Mistrust with Dorinda. I don't actually care about this, I just think it's interesting that Carole is basically saying (now) that all bets are off and has declared war on Bethenny.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Carole is basically saying (now) that all bets are off and has declared war on Bethenny.

The reunion should be glorious!  And by glorious I mean a bloodbath, and I'm here for it!

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Was I seeing correctly, or did Bethenny really have very dark skin around her eyes?  I mean, the worst that I've ever seen and I tend to have it too.   

It seemed that we saw more of the women without makeup this episode than ever.  Hmm....I like the natural part, but, I can see why they like the makeup. lol 

I like that the NY crew can let themselves be seen without makeup.  Such a stark difference to the (current crop of) Beverly Hills women!

• Love 22

I saw Dorinda on Andy Cohen's show last night. She said she was working out four times a week and that's when she said she had stopped drinking. Andy was shocked, of course. I took it to mean she had stopped on those four days, because then she said something like she couldn't drink after doing those workouts. So, I don't think she has stopped drinking altogether. Maybe she just meant that she couldn't drink DURING the workouts. Lol. 

• Love 14
(edited)
14 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Bwahahahaha!!!! Carole is going to focus on work

She's going to focus on the mission of getting Adam back simultaneously trying to show how unaffected she is - it's her new career

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Pickles said:

I saw Dorinda on Andy Cohen's show last night. She said she was working out four times a week and that's when she said she had stopped drinking. Andy was shocked, of course. I took it to mean she had stopped on those four days, because then she said something like she couldn't drink after doing those workouts. So, I don't think she has stopped drinking altogether. Maybe she just meant that she couldn't drink DURING the workouts. Lol. 

She definitely didn't quit altogether unless there was water in that shot ski. I think she just cut down tremendously. I think Dorinda not drinking anymore is similar to Sonia being a vegan who eats shrimp. 

• Love 10