Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

There's a difference between taking a picture for me, and taking a picture to put on social media. 

Luann was right, Ramona just wants to get more likes on Twitter or Instagram or something.  She wants to be the queen of social media. 

Luann, non alcoholic beer has some alcohol in it, just drink seltzer. 

Luann isn't new to Ramona. She knows that Ramona likes to stir the pot and to try to play the "my privacy was invaded card"
giphy.gif

Lu you posed for the picture, you knew that picture was not going to be waiting on Ramonas phone for a rainy day and you didnt even say anything or request that no one posts any pictures of you on social media. She needs to be cool, stop being all uncool. 

• Love 23
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Dorinda just won’t let it go.  since when did she become Emily Post?  Sonja and her family crest is none of her business.  Period.

When Sonja called her out on the coke use

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 21
5 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

My take: The Morgans stopped being your family when the divorce was became fact, Sonja. You're Morgan adjacent at best.

But why is that Dorinda's business or her concern?  If Sonja wants to put the Morgan family crest on her slippers or on a tee shirt, it's NOT Dorinda's business. 

Ramona just realized it was messed up to put a picture of Luann on social media?  Please Ramona, I'm not stupid, though she might be, and look at her, she's pretending to cry.  Buy a fucking clue Ramona.

• Love 17
Just now, Neurochick said:

But why is that Dorinda's business or her concern?  If Sonja wants to put the Morgan family crest on her slippers or on a tee shirt, it's NOT Dorinda's business. 

I agree with this, it's not anything Dorinda should be that concerned about. She needs to come out with the real reason she's always wanting to demolish Sonja.

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I totally agree, but the picture was Ramona's idea in the first place and since they all know that Ramona is a giant attention whore it shouldn't have been a surprise to them that the picture ended up on social media pretty much immediately. Luann's not new - if she didn't want to have a picture of herself out there, she should have said so. She should know that Ramona only has Ramona's best interest at heart and that it wouldn't occur to her to think of how putting the picture out there would affect anyone other than herself.

Edited to add: I hope that the other people in the restaurant are either paid extras, or that the show paid for their meals. Can you imagine trying to finish a meal with these harpies shrieking at the next table?

I would hAve paid to be there, are you kidding?! 

• Love 18
(edited)

My father was verbally abusive to me. As was my adopted mom, and there was multiple layers of physical abuse. STFU,  Ramona. That's fucking insulting. The way she uses that. Fuck her. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 20
(edited)
13 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Well, if Luann had actually listened to Ramona about Tom - instead of accusing her of lying and being jealous, she could have saved herself a lot of grief - as well as an arrest record.

Luann made a bigger deal out of the group photo.  I don't think Ramona was trying to do her in.  Besides, that is nothing compared to the bad press The Countess got in SF Pride.  She was reported to be tipsy and acting like a total diva barking orders at volunteers.

I'm team Ramona on this. Luann is making a bigger deal out of the picture Ramona posted so they don'y focus on her criminal actions

Luann got arrested the Dec 24th, the judge said she would be scheduled to appear back in court in 3 weeks.

On Dec 29th, Luann posted on Social Media that she was checking into an alcohol treatment center. She doesn't want people knowing her business she shouldn't be posting that information out there. How long was she in rehab 10 days? They go to the Mayflower and Luann says she has to appear in court in a couple of days.

Luann could have easily NOT filmed for another week - at least wait until AFTER her first court appearance since the arrest. Bravo would have understood. All this FILMED footage has appeared and her case won't be finalized until the end of July. There is plenty of filmed footage of Luann around alcohol. Luann should not have began her cabaret show until everything was finalized - there are plenty of photos out there of Luann in the vicinity of liquor due to the content of the cabaret show.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 12
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Luann isn't new to Ramona. She knows that Ramona likes to stir the pot and to try to play the "my privacy was invaded card"
giphy.gif

Lu you posed for the picture, you knew that picture was not going to be waiting on Ramona's phone for a rainy day and you didn't even say anything or request that no one posts any pictures of you on social media. She needs to be cool, stop being all uncool. 

I wouldn't doubt there's a little something in it for The Countess; her name gets out there even if it appears she's falling back into the booze! It's one way to stay on the show! Heaven knows I wouldn't miss her; the pretentious, fake, and hypocritical persona! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4

Poor Sonja.  She has eaten everything but the kitchen sink since she’s gotten there.  I guess she just waits until she goes somewhere.

Not liking Dorinda lately.  She always has to be right about everything.

• Love 12

I really need Bravo to put together a montage of all the times the various HWs have to tell Ramona to go in and just apologize.

1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Poor Sonja.  She has eaten everything but the kitchen sink since she’s gotten there.  I guess she just waits until she goes somewhere.

Not liking Dorinda lately.  She always has to be right about everything.

Anything to save a buck for Sonja. 

• Love 22
(edited)
56 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Luanne's version of rehab really does sound like heaven. 

I have someone who I'm close to and rehab sounds amazing. She been to several and they are like luxurious vacations.  Ramona is an idiot  let Lu right or wrong be the one to post of pictures of herself.  Ramona is an ass who hates Lu, so she loses me with "what's the big deal"  I'm sure lu is very nervous about the reaction of the court. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 16