Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

I dislike these weeks when we get nothing new to watch. All of these players (also Andy Cohen) may have the money, friends and access to a wonderful beach spot or vacation this week but some of us have family, friends and exhausting days and need some quality down time at night with a show to take us away from it all. 

• Love 17
(edited)
8 hours ago, artisto said:

Nope

Going to the "hive" is a monumental waste of time.

No way to prove that the hives' suggestions are valid or helpful.

Calling a vet would have been the only valid thing to do.

The emergency scene with cookie should have been without an audience

period

I don't know how to transfer these posts to the Bethenny board. Hoping someone can help.

For those who think that the more discussion about a person is better, check out Teresa G., Brandi, Dorit etc. Not necessarily a good thing. In fact....real bad.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't know how to transfer these posts to the Bethenny board. Hoping someone can help.

For those who think that the more discussion about a person is better, check out Teresa G., Brandi, Dorit etc. Not necessarily a good thing. If fact....real bad.

In the past, I have cut my own posts, then pasted in the appropriate forum, and referred folks to that new forum for further discussion.  You could post a link to other folks' posts by clicking on the share icon in the lower left of that post.  I think (not positive) that the only people that can actually move a post and leave no evidence of it are mods.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit - looks like @artisto moved/shared a post to the BF forum, so it is possible I guess.  I can't help with the how-to.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

For those who think that the more discussion about a person is better, check out Teresa G., Brandi, Dorit etc. Not necessarily a good thing. If fact....real bad.

You can either copy and paste or quote posts to put them in the Bethenny thread.   A moderator is the only one who can physically move them from one thread to another.

I can't comment on Dorit because I think BH sucks.  I tried to watch it last season but gave up.   I recorded the reunion episodes but deleted them without ever watching them.

Brandi was usually drunk, often out of control,  got physical with LVP,  had legal problems and became a liability for Bravo.

Teresa Giudice is probaby the most infamous HW of all but her outrageous behavior, felony convictions and stint in a federal prison didn't hurt her with Bravo.  They even supported the Giudice  family while  she was incarcerated.  My point is whether it's based on love or hate,  Bravo loves a HW that generates a buzz.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

but some of us have family, friends and exhausting days and need some quality down time at night with a show to take us away from it all. 

LOL

Edited by film noire
moved cookie discussion to the other forum
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I was wondering the same thing, but was hesitant to say out loud. If I were Jason, I would definitely be concerned about this lack of judgement/lack of critical thinking ability. Seriously concerned.

Yes we are discussing Bethenny again, but definitely not an indication that she is a winner. In fact...quite the opposite. 

I don't drink anymore,  but other people do. God forbid we start a hunt against everyone who may or may not (pure speculation) have had too much to drink in their own home,  or hotel room,  or whatever, to drive to the emergency room and speculate about their fitness as a parent. 

• Love 3

I have to wonder if Bethenny was drinking and couldn't drive or why else would she not have responded appropriately?

I am the first to admit I'm not a student of these shows.  I watch them because they are entertaining and then I head over here to read witty posters.  I mostly let things I disagree with go (don't we all) but I felt a need to comment of the above quote.  You don't get into your car and drive to the vet in Manhattan.  It really isn't like living in Denver.

Second, you have a doorman, not a concierge, (like Tinsley).  I don't live in Manhattan but I would be surprised if doormen were available 24/7.

I visited my daughter a few years ago at Thanksgiving and commented on a few residents carting turkeys home in their kids' wagons.  The daughter said cars don't exist in her world. I know Beth is wealthy but it really isn't as simple as throwing the pet in the car and driving to the nearest emergency vet.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, albarino said:

I am the first to admit I'm not a student of these shows.  I watch them because they are entertaining and then I head over here to read witty posters.  I mostly let things I disagree with go (don't we all) but I felt a need to comment of the above quote.  You don't get into your car and drive to the vet in Manhattan.  It really isn't like living in Denver.

Second, you have a doorman, not a concierge, (like Tinsley).  I don't live in Manhattan but I would be surprised if doormen were available 24/7.

I visited my daughter a few years ago at Thanksgiving and commented on a few residents carting turkeys home in their kids' wagons.  The daughter said cars don't exist in her world. I know Beth is wealthy but it really isn't as simple as throwing the pet in the car and driving to the nearest emergency vet.

Bethenny was at her home in the Hamptons when this happened, she keeps a car there, so she should've known where the closest Hospital/ER animal hospital is because she takes Bryn and their dogs there year round. And even if Bethenny felt she was too distraught to drive safely, she could have called Uber  for a ride to an ER vet/hospital. There is just no excuse for her to film Cookie as she was seizing and put it on her SM while she/Bryn were crying, NONE. It was nothing more than an ploy for attention IMO.

• Love 12

The story about Cookie makes me very sad.   Filming the dog while she was in distress certainly isn't something I would do but people have been known to do bizarre things in times of emotional stress.    That said, aren't we way off topic?    I hope I don't have to keep reading about it.  

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/6/2018 at 8:19 PM, WireWrap said:

she could have called Uber for a ride to an ER vet/hospital. 

Yes. (And then try to get the Uber driver fired!)

From the Vulture recap about the episode:  "The real star of this episode though is the server with the black nails who is watching this whole thing go down...She doesn’t know if she should tell them to be quiet, get them the check, or get out of the way before another earthquake hits. Finally she knows exactly what to do. She leaves the dining room and makes a call on her cell phone.

“Someone told me that you pay for information like this,” she tells the woman on the other line, who stays surprisingly silent. “Hello?” she asks again, “Hello?”

“Sorry. I don’t do that anymore,” Jill Zarin says, smoothing the tangled hair away from her face as she pokes her head out of her comforter. “I think you have the wrong number.”

http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/rhony-recap-season-10-episode-13.html

; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
On 7/6/2018 at 8:10 PM, albarino said:

Absolutely.  She tried her best.

• Love 2
On 7/6/2018 at 8:10 PM, albarino said:

You don't get into your car and drive to the vet in Manhattan.

You do, actually.  I have.  Or get into a cab or an Uber, or have a friend drive you, or hop on the subway--if that isn't beneath you, because it's usually the fastest way from Point A to Point B--and head straight for the Animal Medical Center, which would take about 10-20 minutes and is open 24/7/365 with the best emergency services available.  Don't ask me how I know.

I would really question Bethenny's fitness to have custody of Bryn if she can't handle a crisis with her dog.  How much more crippling would the stress be in that case?  No plan for a health emergency, whether you're in Manhattan or in the Hamptons--you don't have the luxury to freak out to the point of paralysis.  You're supposed to be capable of parenting if you're a parent.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

You do, actually.  I have.  Or get into a cab or an Uber, or have a friend drive you, or hop on the subway--if that isn't beneath you, because it's usually the fastest way from Point A to Point B--and head straight for the Animal Medical Center, which would take about 10-20 minutes and is open 24/7/365 with the best emergency services available.  Don't ask me how I know.

I would really question Bethenny's fitness to have custody of Bryn if she can't handle a crisis with her dog.  How much more crippling would the stress be in that case?  No plan for a health emergency, whether you're in Manhattan or in the Hamptons--you don't have the luxury to freak out to the point of paralysis.  You're supposed to be capable of parenting if you're a parent.

Choosing to film that situation and post to SM was either very poor judgement or totally exploiting Cookie and that  sad situation. 

Anynow,good points but this does belong on the Beth board.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Anynow,good points but this does belong on the Beth board.

Thanks, but since I was responding to a an entire discussion on this board, this seemed to be the place to put it.  I don't know how to move all the posts above on this same subject.  If you do, you have my permission to move mine along with all the others.

I'll try to be better in the future.  ;o)

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Thanks, but since I was responding to a an entire discussion on this board, this seemed to be the place to put it.  I don't know how to move all the posts above on this same subject.  If you do, you have my permission to move mine along with all the others.

I'll try to be better in the future.  ;o)

Hey Mondrianyone, You have done nothing wrong! I did the same thing. Guilty.  I didn't know how to move it. I have tried to take this to the Bethenny thread. Take a look.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4
(edited)

I would hang out with Lu too.  I really like her positive attitude towards life.  You also rarely see her berate the other ladies.

@ButterQueen,  that's very true (and I never specifically noticed it). Luann doesn't routinely  piss on the other women (maybe that's why she offends me the least -- despite the snobbery & having children with an anti-Semite & ridiculous storyline about baby-making a few years ago, she's not often seen throwing bile at her castmates.)

On 7/7/2018 at 9:03 AM, artisto said:

Artisto, every now and then, you leave an edited comment behind -- like a trail of mysterious perfume (your nails jungle red :) -- and I'm left wondering;  what the HELL did Artisto delete? ; )

~i heard artisto had lunch with tom and his new paramour (a filly out of argentina named "blanca" -- no white wedding for her, chickadees, she's had a hundred men if she's had a one!) and artisto slapped him cross the face with her opera glove and the whole place -- the whole place, my dears! -- well, everybody just sprang to their feet and applauded! and artisto winked at the lady bartender -- can you believe it, a lady making martinis? --  and then sailed out the door!  (it was all edited by morning, but it was a fine thing while it lasted ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, film noire said:

Artisto, every now and then, you leave an edited comment behind -- like a trail of mysterious perfume (your nails jungle red :) -- and I'm left wondering;  what the HELL did Artisto delete? ; )

~i heard artisto had lunch with tom and his new paramour (a filly out of argentina named "blanca" -- no white wedding for her, chickadees, she's had a hundred men if she's had a one!) and artisto slapped him cross the face with her opera glove and the whole place -- the whole place, my dears! -- well, everybody just sprang to their feet and applauded! and artisto winked at the lady bartender -- can you believe it, a lady making martinis? --  and then sailed out the door!  (it was all edited by morning, but it was a fine thing while it lasted ;)

images.jpg.781d3eb349d1e7e0bd8d3bd679ca91c9.jpg

On 6/29/2018 at 3:21 PM, Martinigirl said:

Curious, how many here have tried on wedding dresses (at an actual bridal shop) before getting engaged AND how many have looked at engagement rings?

I know quite a few that have looked at rings (even without a beau) but I do not know one single person who has actually gone into a store and tried on wedding gowns before being proposed to.  That's all kinds of coo coo for cocoa puffs!

You add Carole to the coo coo for cocoa puffs with her not open to dating Adam. An email??????? I think she missed the salutation "Dear Jane"

Well, you best get me a bowl for my cereal.  I not only tried on dresses, I bought one, whilst not being engaged and only dating for a couple months.  Me and my mom were shopping, walked past a independently owned bridal shop, and the owner was putting the going out of business sign up.  My mom said, lets go buy you a dress, I said are you nuts, she goes "I'm paying for it either way, lets see if we can get a good one"  I tried on 3, bought the first one AND a veil, wore it to my wedding 1.5 years later  (26 years ago)  DH loves that story... 

• Love 12
(edited)
11 hours ago, artisto said:

images.jpg.781d3eb349d1e7e0bd8d3bd679ca91c9.jpg

Looking glam and inventing modern technology   -- all in a day's work! : )

What she said is that it is the deer from the crest that is on the shoes. And that is all it is - a deer

Upthead, somebody explained that there's a difference between a crest and a coat of arms (thank you, poster,  for the info -- it's insane the things I learn on this board). The crest is the image at the top of the whole shield/coat of arms (a plume, an animal or sometimes another object) and in the Morgan coat of arms, the crest is a deer.  So Doris is correct in calling it the "crest".

In this petty battle of arms, I think both Sawnja and Doris are being hinky; Sonja for trying to make bank using the family history of a man who divorced her, and Dorinda for rubbing Sawnja's nose in that divorce.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
On 6/30/2018 at 6:16 PM, FairyDusted said:

Wow! Thank you for setting me straight! I don't always watch WWHL and I somehow missed it here. Shannon would have been a much better set uo.I'll have to take a gander at some comments of those that don't see Moaner on the weekly as we punish ourselves. 

I remember Betty White on Golden Girls really kicking it. That was glorious! 

TOPIC.....I am even more appalled at her words and actions. I didn't think that was possible. I'm even blaming her for a bum boat ride coming up. It was interesting she and Sonja were back to cling on stage. Though I wouldn't fault anyone for holding onto another in that particular situation. Just this once.

If you're talking about when she's in the dance a thon, thats not Betty.  It's someone else, the dancer's face is covered by the dress with the exception of the beginning and the end. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Well, you best get me a bowl for my cereal.  I not only tried on dresses, I bought one, whilst not being engaged and only dating for a couple months.  Me and my mom were shopping, walked past a independently owned bridal shop, and the owner was putting the going out of business sign up.  My mom said, lets go buy you a dress, I said are you nuts, she goes "I'm paying for it either way, lets see if we can get a good one"  I tried on 3, bought the first one AND a veil, wore it to my wedding 1.5 years later  (26 years ago)  DH loves that story... 

I've not only tried on a wedding dress before I was engaged, but bought one too. I actually had it dyed. I was shopping at one of those closeout stores and they got this rack of J Crew wedding dresses in. They were all silk and $17. Heck yeah. I bought a wedding dress. I actually bought 2.

• Love 9

I don't understand why Dorinda keeps coming for Sonja.  These women hold each other to different levels of accountability for the same crime.  If I'm supposed to believe Dorinda is so pissed at Sonja over the cocaine allegations, then why does Bethenny get a pass.  If I remember correctly, B brought up cocaine first and Sonja jumped on the bandwagon. I don't recall B ever apologizing or backing off of those claims either, but for some reason she gets a pass and Dorinda has all this aggression directed at Sonja.  

Also, remember back when Heather was on the show and Ramona and LuAnn had men come over during the evening? Ramona threw LuAnn under the bus even though she admitted that it was her guest who stayed in the house with them.  Even after all that was cleared up, LuAnn was some sort of horrible monster because the house manager said LuAnn kissed a guy who was separated from his wife, but not divorced.  The horror!!  Now, we have B dating a married man, calling the man's daughter on national tv to clear her name, and shopping for engagement rings at Harry Winston.  It is my understanding he hasn't even bothered to file for divorce. No one seems to be upset by all of this.  It's just crazy to me that some crimes are more horrible than others based upon who is committing them. 

Also, I am sick to death of Dorinda and her slurring drunk bullshit.  She gets a pass on her behavior all the time.  LuAnn was drinking way too much and was spiraling out of control.  I think it was a good thing that this arrest has caused her to reevaluate her actions, but if I were deciding who needs rehab, Dorinda would make the list over LuAnn.  She gets drunk, verbally and physically abusive and stabbed herself at the table bleeding all over the place.  She likes to pretend she has class, but she doesn't.  I'm sick of hearing about Richard, too.  I have empathy for her loss and I think Sonja was wrong to compare death to divorce, but she never gives it a rest.  I think she treats John like he's beneath her.  She likes to give Sonja grief for acting like the "lady of the manor," but Dorinda sure seems to enjoy her Mrs. Richard Medley act.  If Sonja wants to build a brand off  of the Morgan name as LuAnn has done, more power to her.  She has a daughter who is a Morgan.  I think that gives her more reason to bring up the Morgans than Dorinda has to bring up Medley.

I'm not so sure the Count is good for LuAnn, but I like seeing that she can get along with him and with Jacques.  It would be hilarious if the Count remarried her just so she could regain the title and shut the harpies up over it.  I wouldn't want them to stay together long term, tho.  I think he really hurt her a lot. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Normades said:

I don't understand why Dorinda keeps coming for Sonja.  These women hold each other to different levels of accountability for the same crime.  If I'm supposed to believe Dorinda is so pissed at Sonja over the cocaine allegations, then why does Bethenny get a pass.  If I remember correctly, B brought up cocaine first and Sonja jumped on the bandwagon. I don't recall B ever apologizing or backing off of those claims either, but for some reason she gets a pass and Dorinda has all this aggression directed at Sonja.  

Also, remember back when Heather was on the show and Ramona and LuAnn had men come over during the evening? Ramona threw LuAnn under the bus even though she admitted that it was her guest who stayed in the house with them.  Even after all that was cleared up, LuAnn was some sort of horrible monster because the house manager said LuAnn kissed a guy who was separated from his wife, but not divorced.  The horror!!  Now, we have B dating a married man, calling the man's daughter on national tv to clear her name, and shopping for engagement rings at Harry Winston.  It is my understanding he hasn't even bothered to file for divorce. No one seems to be upset by all of this.  It's just crazy to me that some crimes are more horrible than others based upon who is committing them. 

Also, I am sick to death of Dorinda and her slurring drunk bullshit.  She gets a pass on her behavior all the time.  LuAnn was drinking way too much and was spiraling out of control.  I think it was a good thing that this arrest has caused her to reevaluate her actions, but if I were deciding who needs rehab, Dorinda would make the list over LuAnn.  She gets drunk, verbally and physically abusive and stabbed herself at the table bleeding all over the place.  She likes to pretend she has class, but she doesn't.  I'm sick of hearing about Richard, too.  I have empathy for her loss and I think Sonja was wrong to compare death to divorce, but she never gives it a rest.  I think she treats John like he's beneath her.  She likes to give Sonja grief for acting like the "lady of the manor," but Dorinda sure seems to enjoy her Mrs. Richard Medley act.  If Sonja wants to build a brand off  of the Morgan name as LuAnn has done, more power to her.  She has a daughter who is a Morgan.  I think that gives her more reason to bring up the Morgans than Dorinda has to bring up Medley.

I'm not so sure the Count is good for LuAnn, but I like seeing that she can get along with him and with Jacques.  It would be hilarious if the Count remarried her just so she could regain the title and shut the harpies up over it.  I wouldn't want them to stay together long term, tho.  I think he really hurt her a lot. 

I agree that Bethenny should have been called out on alleging Dorinda/John did coke as well but B dropped it after the reunion, Sonja, on the other hand, repeated it in several interviews she gave after the reunion and has fed page six/other tabloids lies about Dorinda since then. Dorinda, Luann and Tinsley called her out on it in Mexico last season but not only did she not apologize, she kept doing it, which made both Dorinda and Tinsley OTT angry at her. Tinsley finally realized that Sonja wasn't going to apologize and the only way to stop her was to make peace with her/kiss Sonja's ass. As for Dorinda, she tried to make peace but Sonja blames her for the disinvite 2 seasons ago but doesn't hold Bethenny responsible in any way even though it was Bethenny that got her disinvited to Dorinda's Christmas party to begin with.  As for Bethenny/Shields, yes, there are a few of us that have called her out on it numerous times. 

I think we all have this tendency to call out the HW(s) we least like, while defending the one(s) we like.

Dorinda did say, on WWHL, that she isn't "drinking" now. She said that she is back exercising 3 - 4 days a week and can't drink and commit to the exercise at the same time, so the booze had to go. I suspect that she still drinks on the days she doesn't have to work out but at least it is a start of her cutting back on the amount of alcohol she consumes weekly. LOL

As for Sonja using the name "Morgan" like Luann does the "Countess", Luann started her business (clothing/jewelry/home goods line) shortly after her divorce, Sonja waited over 10 years after her divorce and many failed attempts to try and make bank on the name. 

I don't think the Count and Luann are dating or that they will get back together again, they are friends, good friends that still enjoy each others company as friends/parents and nothing more. 

• Love 6
On July 1, 2018 at 9:14 AM, HunterHunted said:

I'm not sure if you're referring to her pre-Apprentice fame? Or her post-Apprentice fame/success? I had no clue who Bobby Frankel was, but won't deny that her parents might have given a leg up with prep school education and helping to pay for her Manhattan apartment.

I didn't know who she was prior to The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, but she did create this cilantro lime vinaigrette for the Wishbone challenge that I loved. She won. I bought I bottle and another and another and another until I realized that it hadn't caught on and they weren't restocking. At which point, I bought an entire case and stocked it in my mother's basement.

That cilantro lime vinaigrette sounds good!

• Love 1
On 7/2/2018 at 4:30 PM, Otherkate said:

There are many different styles of Yoga and I personally can't take that type of class either. Try a Vinyasa class - very little of that (unless the teacher stinks) and it should be extremely challenging. Lots of physical poses that can take years to manage. Heated Vinyasa even more so. All styles have something to offer of course, but Vinyasa is your best bet for lots of movement.

Tried a Vinyasa class.  It had challenging poses, but I was bored.  Long period of lights out at the end, where I always wonder if the instructor fell asleep or maybe we're being punked.  And the "namaste" at the end.  Ugh.

I think I'll have to just side with Carole on this.  I might continue to go and try to make something worthwhile out of it, but I don't think I'll ever be like, "Yippee--I get to go to yoga."

On 7/9/2018 at 7:15 PM, WireWrap said:

Dorinda did say, on WWHL, that she isn't "drinking" now. She said that she is back exercising 3 - 4 days a week and can't drink and commit to the exercise at the same time, so the booze had to go.

I think not being able to fit starting an exercise regimen in while at the same time continuing to ingest alcohol is a sign that she drinks a lot

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I think not being able to fit starting an exercise regimen in while at the same time continuing to ingest alcohol is a sign that she drinks a lot

Absolutely!   If you have to give up booze to exercise, you've been drinking way too much.

• Love 3
On July 3, 2018 at 3:29 PM, WireWrap said:

No, Bethenny is the only one that has actually frozen someone out of an event, Sonja/Berkshires. She tried it again last season but failed because production wasn't allowing it this time.

Bethenny talks smack about all the others in her THs as well. She refused to tell Carole her true feelings but I'm sure it's because she feared that Carole would call her out for her lies.

Her book, WR, is beautiful.

Yes, agree with all your statements.  Loved her book; read it far before RHONY.

• Love 4
On 7/10/2018 at 10:06 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Tried a Vinyasa class.  It had challenging poses, but I was bored.  Long period of lights out at the end, where I always wonder if the instructor fell asleep or maybe we're being punked.  And the "namaste" at the end.  Ugh.

I think I'll have to just side with Carole on this.  I might continue to go and try to make something worthwhile out of it, but I don't think I'll ever be like, "Yippee--I get to go to yoga."

Ugh, what a bummer. I would hate a Vinyasa class like that too. Happens to me too though if I'm somewhere where I don't know the individual teachers' styles already. Oh well.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:28 PM, AnnA said:

After that ugly divorce and only two weeks with Dennis, Bethenny isn't looking to get engaged or married either.   She may not have expressed an interest in marrying but I can't help believing Carole would have loved a ring from Adam.

I agree. I’m not even sure she would want to marry him, but I think she would LOVE it if Adam was dying to marry her. I could totally see Carole spending an entire season engaged and hemming and hawing about setting a date and going on and on about how she’s not a wedding girl. Again, I’m not even sure she wants to marry Adam but I’m pretty damn sure she wants to spend an entire season debating if she wants to marry Adam.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I agree. I’m not even sure she would want to marry him, but I think she would LOVE it if Adam was dying to marry her. I could totally see Carole spending an entire season engaged and hemming and hawing about setting a date and going on and on about how she’s not a wedding girl. Again, I’m not even sure she wants to marry Adam but I’m pretty damn sure she wants to spend an entire season debating if she wants to marry Adam.

Ah but she could daydream away. She does something with all her time. Maybe it takes “work” to daydream. 

4 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Not only did Bethenny say that she had reconsidered her earlier comment of never getting married again because of Shields, she then wore an engagement style diamond ring on her left ring finger a couple of months later while hugging Shields head while they were on vacation and she posted said photo on her SM accounts! So, either Bethenny was serious about wanting to marry Shields or she was playing games with her fans/SM followers. LOL Oh, and Bethenny said, this year, that it is Shields that doesn't want to commit to her! Which explains why the man has yet to file for divorce from his wife.

• Love 4

I don't know whom I despise more--Skinny Cow or these fully grown hags sucking her ass and cowering in her presence. It's okay for Skinny Cow to jump down Tinsley's throat about the wedding dresses, but Dorinda can't say anything about Sonja and that idiotic family crest. Crazy Eyez can't possibly understand why LuAnn is mad about the photo, but when Skinny Cow mansplains it, Crazy Eyez suddenly gets it. These desperate hags are GROSS.

• Love 2