Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

Luann deals with unwanted press; Dorinda confronts Bethenny about lingering tension; Bethenny puts Tinsley on the spot over wedding dress shopping; Dorinda's ongoing issues with Sonja reach a fever pitch; Luann confronts Ramona about disloyalty.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ohh...will the big phallicy crystal fall on Dorinda's other foot...is there wine in the vicinity?

It’s read the future and is waiting for the opportune moment. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Not that I'm on Ramona's side about basically anything ever, but it looked to me like that was a posed photo where everyone was aware that their picture was being taken and were facing the camera. If that's the case, couldn't Luann have said, "Hey, no pictures of me, please" or "Don't post that, I'm trying to lay low on social media"?

I wondered the same.  But I now usually ask if everyone's okay with me posting.

• Love 10
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Not that I'm on Ramona's side about basically anything ever, but it looked to me like that was a posed photo where everyone was aware that their picture was being taken and were facing the camera. If that's the case, couldn't Luann have said, "Hey, no pictures of me, please" or "Don't post that, I'm trying to lay low on social media"?

I bet they take pictures that don't go on social media. Ramona shouldn't need to be told not post pictures of Luanne with everything else going on. 

I think begging to get into Tom's party,  and being refused,  ha! - TM Ramona,  followed by this shows a deliberate and malicious pattern. 

Ramona needs to get over the fact that Tom chose Luanne, however briefly,  over her. 

I think ultimately that's what it's all about. Ramona can whine all she wants,  but even if everything Ramona, found out was true,  NO ONE would have invited her to their wedding after that. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 22
Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

I bet they take pictures that don't go on social media. Ramona shouldn't need to be told not post pictures of Luanne with everything else going on. 

But, see, the problem with that is that Ramona is an idiot. If you want to make sure that Ramona doesn't do something you don't want her to do, you have to say so (not that that alone will stop her, but at least when it blows up you can point out that you told her not to do it in the first place).

I also wouldn't be so sure that they take pictures that don't go on social media. They're narcissists who perform their lives publicly; if Ramona didn't mean to put the picture out there, she wouldn't have taken it in the first place.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Steph J said:

But, see, the problem with that is that Ramona is an idiot. If you want to make sure that Ramona doesn't do something you don't want her to do, you have to say so (not that that alone will stop her, but at least when it blows up you can point out that you told her not to do it in the first place).

I also wouldn't be so sure that they take pictures that don't go on social media. They're narcissists who perform their lives publicly; if Ramona didn't mean to put the picture out there, she wouldn't have taken it in the first place.

Both points to you,  but sooooo much the first. ? 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Steph J said:

There's a difference between taking a picture for me, and taking a picture to put on social media. 

Luann was right, Ramona just wants to get more likes on Twitter or Instagram or something.  She wants to be the queen of social media. 

Luann, non alcoholic beer has some alcohol in it, just drink seltzer. 

• Love 16
(edited)

What the heck soup are Bethenny and Sonja eating that they both seemed to pick something off their tongues?!?!  What?!  Ewh.

Seriously, why does Dorinda give so many f’s about the Morgan crest blah blah etc?  Is it a little weird?  Sure.  Does it hurt anyone, especially Dorinda?  NO!  Shaddup already!!!

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 10
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

There's a difference between taking a picture for me, and taking a picture to put on social media. 

Luann was right, Ramona just wants to get more likes on Twitter or Instagram or something.  She wants to be the queen of social media. 

I totally agree, but the picture was Ramona's idea in the first place and since they all know that Ramona is a giant attention whore it shouldn't have been a surprise to them that the picture ended up on social media pretty much immediately. Luann's not new - if she didn't want to have a picture of herself out there, she should have said so. She should know that Ramona only has Ramona's best interest at heart and that it wouldn't occur to her to think of how putting the picture out there would affect anyone other than herself.

Edited to add: I hope that the other people in the restaurant are either paid extras, or that the show paid for their meals. Can you imagine trying to finish a meal with these harpies shrieking at the next table?

Edited by Steph J
  • Love 15
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Coffin shopping LMAO!!!

No Tinsley,  Bethany was coming from a real place. In reference to Tinsley not you. It was funny. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 10