Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

I loved Carole's haircut when she originally got it. What on earth is happening with it now? 

Speaking of hair, Tinsley's "blonde" hair is not a color that can be found in nature. Fix it, Jesus.

If Scott leaves the picture, does it mean we can stop suffering through the Coupon Cabin commercials? I didn't think it was possible but, indeed, they're getting worse and worse.

Ramona trying to impress or brag to the yoga instructor is just vintage Ramona.

The preview is BANANAS.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

OMG why does July 4 have to fall on a Wednesday? I cannot wait til the next episode. We get to see the boat ride from hell!!

Lost at sea part deux? I didn’t see the first one, why are they pretending they might die? Ugh. Why do I care? Kill me now.

• Love 4
(edited)

Bethenny is just pissy because Tinsley is having fun with her MOM. Ya just know Bethenny had to smear that one for Tinsley. Tinsley is every wealthy old money family de trop preppy girl Bethenny grew to resent and hate in boarding school. Bethenny wanted to take a huge dump on preppy ball gown dress trying on w mom. She hates it. 

And did Bethenny just admit Amsale gossiped about Tinsley trying on dresses ?

Luanns gong necklace and admitting she wants a smoke. She looks great. I love her. 

Friggin Carole’s leggings are baggy ! Jeeeezzzz..... Emaciated. 

Caroles new ashy hair color In the TH ages her badly. Miss Havisham. 

Oh Ramona ! 

THE PREVIEWS!!!!!! 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 24
2 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

I think Luann was totally fine with the picture and even with putting the picture up on social media UNTIL her publicist called and told her that it wasn't a good idea. 

Also there's a blind out that seems to explain the Dorinda/Sonja situation. 

Link? I've just assumed it was the coke thing. 

• Love 6

Carole would look much younger with darker hair. Oh lord, the pink eyeshadow.

Beth hurling herself across the table to get away from Carole. Smooth. And exploding on Tins to explain the coffin joke, even smoother.

• Love 17

The verbal fight between Dorinda and SonJa seemed so fake. They both had smiles on their faces and looked like they were going to burst out laughing. I think Dorinda left the table because she couldn't contain her laughter any longer.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

OMG why does July 4 have to fall on a Wednesday? I cannot wait til the next episode. We get to see the boat ride from hell!!

Tape it, then watch all week.  Once is not enough lol.

• Love 5
Just now, tinaw said:

I've come to the conclusion that none of these women like each other, and as soon the cameras off they don't talk to each other anymore.

That absolutely was the case after Bethenny and Jill fell out and before Heather joined the cast. I think Sonja notoriously never hung out with them when they weren't filming. Heather apparently made sure they all hung out in the off season. I think we're seeing the last bits of that sentiment falling by the wayside. Carole, Tinsley, and Dorinda hang out when not filming. At this point, the problem is Bethenny. She has too much power and she's playing the team game, but she chose wrong. Bethenny is approaching her falling out with Carole and Dorinda like a dumb obvious child.

Dorinda just wants to punish Sonja for her other transgressions like gossiping about Dorinda.

• Love 15
(edited)
23 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

The verbal fight between Dorinda and SonJa seemed so fake. They both had smiles on their faces and looked like they were going to burst out laughing. I think Dorinda left the table because she couldn't contain her laughter any longer.

I'm going to have to re-watch.  I was making pancakes and listening when that went down. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1

IDK about the Sonja v Dorinda fight being fake. Dorinda seemed legit annoyed that more people weren't taking her side, and that Bethenny and LuAnn were defending Sonja. Sonja's hysterics were a bit much, though.

• Love 5

Am I the only one who thinks that browsing engagement rings way before the potential event is nowhere near the level of trying on wedding dresses?  I'm not even sure why - because usually you're not physically trying the ring on?  Because there tends to be more fine jewelry stores around than wedding dress stores?  I don't even know, but Carole's "gotcha" just doesn't seem as viscerally weird to me as Tinsley's dress-up session.

But, I think Tinsley sliding in that tidbit of "when she does get married again, her dress will be designer/custom instead of store-bought" is what really lit Bethenny from amused confusion to WTF are you kidding???  Still, B clearly has sources everywhere.  It's rather unnerving. 

Regarding Bethenny/Dorinda - I see both points of view here.  But I still think what's really happening is Dorinda subconsciously waiting for Bethenny to do something, and Bethenny reacting to Dorinda's vibe.  I think the telling point was the Florida dinner, where shitfaced drunk Dorinda blamed the fiasco on Bethenny - "you always do this, you always ruin everything."  But i don't think Dorinda will ever admit that when sober.

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Dorinda’s screaming at the restaurant seemed fake.  Too over the top.

I would never go to a restaurant with these animals! WHO could live it down; the embarrassment, awkwardness, and even the shame coming from the waitstaff? I over-tip when my family ask for well done to some of the best steaks in the country! That embarrasses me enough; Sonja, Dorinda, and Ramona would take me to a level I'm not willing to test even once! ;-)

• Love 15
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Tinsley is just like her mother.  They both scream like children.  The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

The fact that Tinsley at her age still calls her mother "mommy" to her face makes me stabby.

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Dorinda just wants to punish Sonja for her other transgressions like gossiping about Dorinda.

I enjoy Dorinda tremendously. I enjoy her sloppy drunk tirades, I enjoy that she stirs shit up, I enjoy the broad but she really needs to take a long hard look inward. Everything she hates about the others she does beginning with talking shit about all of them.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Holy shitballs...next week looks insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s not next week; it’s scenes coming up later this season. 

Not feeling Carole’s Dutch boy haircut; and I agree that she should go darker again. Even that dark wig she wore at the murder mystery party was an improvement. Bad hair aside, I agree she seems sincere in supporting Lu in her sobriety. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, ancslove said:

Am I the only one who thinks that browsing engagement rings way before the potential event is nowhere near the level of trying on wedding dresses?  I'm not even sure why - because usually you're not physically trying the ring on?  Because there tends to be more fine jewelry stores around than wedding dress stores?  I don't even know, but Carole's "gotcha" just doesn't seem as viscerally weird to me as Tinsley's dress-up session.

But, I think Tinsley sliding in that tidbit of "when she does get married again, her dress will be designer/custom instead of store-bought" is what really lit Bethenny from amused confusion to WTF are you kidding???  Still, B clearly has sources everywhere.  It's rather unnerving. 

Regarding Bethenny/Dorinda - I see both points of view here.  But I still think what's really happening is Dorinda subconsciously waiting for Bethenny to do something, and Bethenny reacting to Dorinda's vibe.  I think the telling point was the Florida dinner, where shitfaced drunk Dorinda blamed the fiasco on Bethenny - "you always do this, you always ruin everything."  But i don't think Dorinda will ever admit that when sober.

I’ve been married for 18 years and have a stunning engagement ring that I wear everyday but if I’m in a jewelry store I’m always attracted to looking at engagement rings and I EVEN try them on! What’s the bad?

5 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Am I the only one thinking Sonja amped it up to impress Bethany??. ....I've never seen Sonja be aggressive. .

Maybe she’s just fed up at always being everyone’s easy target. They have all taken easy shots at her and maybe she’s just done.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

It’s not next week; it’s scenes coming up later this season. 

Not feeling Carole’s Dutch boy haircut; and I agree that she should go darker again. Even that dark wig she wore at the murder mystery party was an improvement. Bad hair aside, I agree she seems sincere in supporting Lu in her sobriety. 

Might be overcompensation! These women watch social media like no other and they pay attention to what we say about them! Carole had started to obsess on LuAnn for a while there; now pulling back and being overly supportive after ripping her a "new one" on her blogs and TH's every chance she got! ;-)

• Love 5
(edited)
41 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Tinsley knows that the wedding dress thing was stupid. She knows. Now she knows that half of NYC knew about it because Amsale was telling everyone, apparently. Embarrassing.

You know as soon as Tinsley left Amsale, that sales consultant was speed-dialing Bethenny's assistant.  Not very good public relations for Amsale - I think that clientele should be kept confidential - whether buying or not.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 22
(edited)
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Even when Beth is in a yoga pose she has to flap her jaw about how Ramona is telling the yoga instructor a lot about herself. Way to be Zen.

I've already mused that even though Bethenny has it all, she's probably the most unhappy and bitter person on the show! She's overly critical and judgmental, but her hypocrisy takes the cake! She thinks it's being charming and being the life of the party! I'm about as dower at times, but I don't inflict myself on the world the way she does on the show and in life! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

You know as soon as Tinsley left Amsale, that sales consultant was speed-dialing Bethenny's assistant.  Not very good public relations for Amsale - I think that clientele should be kept confidential - whether buying or not.  

Maybe the cameras being there led them to believe this wasn’t some secret wedding dress try on. They’re all annoying.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Dear Dorinda:

STOP telling people what they can and cannot feel.  If Sonja was upset at what you said, LET HER BE UPSET, stop telling her she's wrong. 

That's my problem with Dorinda, she wants to control how other people think and feel, and she feels that only HER way is the right way.

Mine too. The other thing that bugs me about her is she has a tremendous amount of hostility that she shrouds in fake "concern".  She gets her puts down in and instead of just being honest about what she's angry about, she pretends she's saying it for the other person's benefit. It's Passive Aggressive 201.

I hope for her sake she can acknowledge that she has a drinking problem.  She's not too far away from a drunken arrest herself I reckon.

• Love 15
(edited)
20 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

A is Sonja. B is Dorinda. C is "the homeless Irish blogger" who used to be one of Sonja's interns. She did a Reddit AMA that was amazing. Page 6 found the AMA and wrote a story on Sonja being a shit boss. The AMA disappeared sometime in 2016 or so because Sonja started calling the intern a blackmailing money grubber in Page 6 and to bloggers and said she was going to sue. 2016 would be when they filmed season 9.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16
Just now, bagger said:

Wow, Tinsley was really angry at the coffin comparison. I mean her face was distorted with anger. I see shades of crazy to come.

I think she really did believe that Bethenny was comparing or conflating the wedding she wants and death.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

I feel for Luann in this whole Instagram debacle.If I were in her shoes I’d probably be just as nervous.

I can see why Dorinda and Bethenny would be wary of one another, but I see D’s Point. B only engages when it’s on her terms. D does kinda seem up for whatever.

Dorinda asks Bethenny if anything is wrong and Bethenny tells her "No" then launches into telling her she is "scared of her"! Talk about double speak. She then claims that she feels the others are coming for her because she/Carole are no longer friends (something she ended) but "nothing" is "wrong"! LOL

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Sonja looking for screen time by screaming and making a scene.  Please stawp!!!

I swear, Bethenny/Sonja preplanned their tirades against Tinsley/Dorinda before they went to dinner that night!

16 minutes ago, ancslove said:

Tinsley and Scott had been dating for over a year at that point but Bethenny/Dennis were only dating 2 months when she went "engagement ring" shopping, oh and he was (IS) still married when she did it! So, Yes, Bethenny shopping for an engagement ring is even stranger than Tinsley trying to wedding dresses IMO. LOL

4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny is really stirring it - mentioning Ramona having drinks with Tom, mentioning the wedding dresses, then the crests.

Yes, She is stirring it a LOT! And, she is really bad at it.

• Love 21
Just now, bagger said:

Wow, Tinsley was really angry at the coffin comparison. I mean her face was distorted with anger. I see shades of crazy to come.

It's called being a "princess" with expectations of rainbows and unicorns to go with those blonde empty locks on her head! ;-)

• Love 6

Ok guys I apologize if this was covered weeks ago, but I CANNOT stop drooling over the halter blouse Luann is wearing in her talking heads. I’m sure it costs a month’s mortgage but has anybody identified it?

• Love 19

Did Dorinda have a problem with Luann keeping her countess title, did she have a problem with Luann appropriating her husband’s “title” to create her brand?

dorinda needs to take several seats and address her own issues. 

5 minutes ago, ancslove said:

I think she really did believe that Bethenny was comparing or conflating the wedding she wants and death.  

Oh I get it but that level of anger surprised me and I think it’s giving us a sneak peak of the enevitable third season bad edit.

7 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

It's called being a "princess" with expectations of rainbows and unicorns to go with those blonde empty locks on her head! ;-)

I have had no real appreciation for Tinsley, I don’t know why they keep her on I rarely even know she’s there but that hint of Palm Beach aggression sparked some interest in me.

• Love 8

Well, I can see why Dorinda is fed up with Sonja and the so-called family crest. I know I am. LOL For starters, it's doubtful that the Morgan family that Sonja was married into ever boasted of having a family crest. Maybe a distant ancestor might have had one, but these Morgans have been Americans for centuries - not European royalty. And then there's the obvious fact that a lone horse does not constitute a family crest. So basically the slippers are just a way for Sonja to market her affiliation with an already existing shoe collection, and to have a story line where she can spew faux outrage that the dignity of her illustrious family has been besmirched. Oh, and play the role of the misunderstood victim....again.

• Love 15